PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Reloading Room And Man Cave

iOWNme
13th January 2014, 02:45 PM
God video here from SP1. His channel is GREAT! www.youtube.com/user/southernprepper1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIFhKrGd3UY

Dogman
13th January 2014, 02:58 PM
Very nice, wish the other presses were shown and not covered.

I swear by my rock crusher and Dillon progressive.

Tho I may sell them soon, depending.

7th trump
13th January 2014, 03:07 PM
And since its been recorded the ATF will soon be over and take everything for the safety of the children.
I can see their excuse.....complete undocumented ammo manufacturing facility...and when I say "manufacturing"....its the mass amount of lead, powder and brass that's basically available for anyone who enters the place....and when I say "anyone"...anyone can be any individual who's on mood altering medication.
Lets hope this guy is smart enough have a pyro license for all that powder.

Stupid, stupid, stupid idea to record it and announce it to the world.......................did I say stupid?
All that says to the authorities is ..."does this guy really hunt that much to require that amount of manufacturing of live ammo or is he supporting an illegal militia terrorist group?"

Dumb fucking egotistical move!
Most people don't realize this, but todays camera's record the location at the time the video is shot.
Anyone can use software to pull the location off the video....stupid move fucktards...stupid move!

Dogman
13th January 2014, 03:25 PM
That depends if the video was done by a sheep or wolf..

Easy to strip the back ground info from the video or any picture before releasing to the public.

Tho in this case I have not a clue if done or not. Nothing in that room that can not go "Poof" in a nanosecond and vanish to another location.

All depends on the info given.

Tho I agree stupid if the video gave any info about the who/what/why and location.