PDA

View Full Version : migration data who's moving where!

kiffertom
21st January 2014, 02:30 PM
pretty cool site! shows which states are being fled and where people are fleeing!

http://interactive.taxfoundation.org/migration/

Shami-Amourae
21st January 2014, 02:58 PM
Damn a lot of Californians going to Idaho.
:(

I'm the exception though.
;)

mick silver
21st January 2014, 03:02 PM
most Californians will make a mess of the state they move to . i didnt say all but most .

kiffertom
21st January 2014, 03:08 PM
a friend sent me the link! he said all the libs are leaving new York headed our way! same with commiefornia!

ximmy
21st January 2014, 03:32 PM
most Californians will make a mess of the state they move to . i didnt say all but most .

I kind of disagree, it's the statists who stay. The hearty stock of California settler mentality lives on and desires freedom from the liberal-debauchery and joo-infestation.

Shami-Amourae
21st January 2014, 03:42 PM
I kind of disagree, it's the statists who stay. The hearty stock of California settler mentality lives on and desires freedom from the liberal-debauchery and joo-infestation.

I actually have met a lot of people who have moved here from out of state. Everyone I did meet/talk to was Conservative and all that. You do see the occasional Leftist, but they stick out with the bumper stickers, and all the stupid tattoos/piercings. They are an obvious minority, but it's mainly younger people in their 20s going to the local community college.

When I was checking the place out I stayed at one of my mom's friend's house, and she ran a small cleaning company. She told me how she would do a lot of barter with people, like a local hair dresser who would do her hair + beauty girly stuff in exchange for cleaning her business. She said she tried to do barter whenever possible and keep thing things under the table to avoid taxes.

I've gotten along with the locals I've met so far better than I ever did in California, though I still feel like a city person who sometimes since I'm not as rough/tough as a lot of these people are.