PDA

View Full Version : Girl calls teacher who raped her when she was 12. Perhaps to find closure / justice

ximmy
22nd January 2014, 08:33 PM
An assistant principal in a California school abruptly resigned on the same day that a woman posted a YouTube video claiming the woman had molested her for years when she was a middle school student. The accuser, who is now 28, said she posted the video because when she finally worked up the courage to report the alleged abuse, she learned that the statute of limitations on the accusation had expired. She said she went public, instead, to make sure the woman would never work with children again.

"She told me that my family didn't love me. That nobody cared about me, that she was my only friend and the only person who cared about me," Jamie said at a news conference on Monday.

"I was only 12 years old when I met you," she told the woman on the other end of the line who identified herself as Cardosa. "Do you realize that you brainwashed me and that you manipulated me and what you did was wrong?"
"Yes and I regret it," the woman says.
"Do you know that I am completely messed up and that I have so many issues because of you?" Jamie asks.
"I just wanted to help you," the woman says.
"It's completely shocking to me that you are an assistant principal," Jamie says. "Are you doing this with other students too? Is this how you help them?"
The woman on the other end of the line expresses remorse and says she is ashamed of what happened before Jamie hangs up the call.
"Not an I'm sorry or anything, just she regrets it," Jamie says. She adds that she is "shaking like a leaf" after the call.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/california-school-official-abruptly-resigns-video-accuses-sex/story?id=21600059

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vv7q-MLTyQ

I never took the smile away from anybody's face
And that's a desperate way to look
For someone who is still a child

So take that look out of here it doesn't fit you
Because it's happened doesn't mean you've been discarded
Pull up your head off the floor, come up screaming
Cry out for everything you ever might have wanted
I thought that pain and truth were things that really mattered
But you can't stay here with every single hope you had shattered
~Big Country

Hitch
22nd January 2014, 09:22 PM
We once responded to an arrest of a 16 year old boy. He was paying his 12 year old girl neighbor visits at night. They sent me in to get a formal statement from the 12 year old girl. We talked alone. The statement should have been straight forward, but it wasn't. Instead this 12 year old girl broke down and told me all the horrible things that have happened to her, rape, family abuse, she looked me in the eye and told me how she wanted to kill herself.

I'll never forget that. I wrote down everything she said in the statement, the girl signed it, to be included in the police report. Showed it to our sergeant, lot's more paperwork and investigations happened after that.

This girl, though older, reminds me of that young girl.

Cebu_4_2
23rd January 2014, 03:00 AM
The world is a better place because of such caring poilice officers. I thought you never qualified as a pig? Too many IQ points or whatever you claimed. Another twist in the many sock puppets you play.

Hitch
23rd January 2014, 04:59 AM
The world is a better place because of such caring poilice officers. I thought you never qualified as a pig? Too many IQ points or whatever you claimed. Another twist in the many sock puppets you play.

Oh, I managed to do a couple of nice things between thumping skulls. One or two nice things maybe. :)

Neuro
23rd January 2014, 05:41 AM
Oh, I managed to do a couple of nice things between thumping skulls. One or two nice things maybe. :)
Well done! :)

ximmy
23rd January 2014, 07:16 PM
This makes me so sad...

LOS ANGELES — A second woman has come forward to claim that a California educator sexually abused her, saying she decided to speak out after watching a YouTube video by a woman who made similar accusations.Police in Riverside are investigating the allegations from both women, who say former middle school teacher and administrator Andrea Cardosa abused them while they were students in Riverside County.

Brianna, who is now 18, says Cardosa befriended her mother while Brianna was a student at Tomas Rivera Middle School in Perris in 2010.
She then "groomed" Brianna by giving her movie tickets, candy bars and lunch trips and calling her special, then made several sexual advances, inappropriately touching her and abusing her, according to a copy of the claim filed against Val Verde Unified.

http://media.fresnobee.com/smedia/2014/01/23/17/27/627-KUwIT.AuSt.55.jpeg
A woman who wanted to be identified by her first name, Brianna, is led away by her attorney, Luis Carrillo, right, after a news conference in Pasadena, Calif., Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014. The woman came forward to claim that a California educator sexually abused her, saying she decided to speak out after watching a YouTube video by another woman who made similar accusations. Police are investigating the allegations from both women, who say the former teacher and administrator Andrea Cardosa abused them while they were students. DAMIAN DOVARGANES — AP Photo

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/01/23/3728918/after-youtube-allegation-2nd-woman.html#storylink=cpy

Dogman
23rd January 2014, 07:41 PM
Kudos, saw this on national msm, and good for her to do this.

Question now, will or can anything be done to the teacher , seeing time limits may have been passed!

Brave woman/girl to bring this to light after so many years..

Kudos to her!

zap
23rd January 2014, 07:53 PM
Most people don't see all the ugliness in the world there is so much pain and suffering that (we) don't see.

I'm glad she had the balls to call the rapist! and a teacher/woman to boot.

Sick, I hope they throw the book at her.