PDA

View Full Version : Musician Shows How Fake Celebrities' Looks in Music Videos Are

Shami-Amourae
31st January 2014, 04:02 PM
Hungarian musician Boggie (Csemer Boglarka) has created a beautiful and intimate music video for her song Nouveau Parfum that shows how women’s features and looks can be distorted by music video effects. As she sits and sings, a made-up video editing program goes over her face and makes gradually more noticeable changes. At the end, we are left with a Hollywood face that is drastically different from Boggie’s “real” face seen at the beginning of the clip. While the software used in the video is made up, the effects it shows can be achieved with a variety of different video editing programs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qrGOi41iwE

Horn
31st January 2014, 05:47 PM
My wife wants the piratebay link to the software.

Ponce
31st January 2014, 07:12 PM
More than a special affect on a video that's what they are also doing to our country where we are now living in a Disney Land world where even Micky Mouse looks human.....and nothing is no longer real.

V

Glass
31st January 2014, 10:53 PM
yes pretty bloody amazing, so this is possible in real time. But will sheeple grasp this and comprehend that it is used elsewhere? They tend to have cognitive dissonance pretty bad. Maybe this and the ice-capades going on YT right now could be good opportunities.

I remember watching a video that was slowing stripping away the CCI of an outdoor city or city park scape to reveal something like a bit empty warehouse. memory is bad. Combined they could be powerful eye openers.

Twisted Titan
1st February 2014, 05:38 AM
I think You are talking about a video for the Walking Dead where they show alot of green screen vs actual props used in production.

mick silver
1st February 2014, 05:45 AM
this is wrong in so many ways , stop watching tv

woodman
1st February 2014, 06:13 AM
this is wrong in so many ways , stop watching tv
Haven't watched tv in years, besides the occasional foray while stuck in a motel at night. After being away from it for so long, it is more like an outsider looking in. A more objective view is available once you are out of that particular matrix for awhile. It is truly sickening and unbearable to see the depth of depravity and social programming present in modern television. The commercials are the worst. I find myself getting very angry and I soon shut it off. I do enjoy watching certain Antique Roadshow episodes though. I use Netflix and don't have to put up with any commercials.

Twisted Titan
1st February 2014, 06:33 AM
I love antiques roadshow!

There is another show on Home and Garden TV called "If these walls could talk"

They take 3 houses and you get to find out something really amazing about the history of the home Maybe it was a famous person or some amazing features of a bygone era.

It was a absolutely lovely show as I have a soft spot for Historic Homes.

Maybe you can check it sometime.

http://www.hgtv.com/if-walls-could-talk-/secrets-exposed/index.html

Spectrism
1st February 2014, 06:45 AM
The bible was right- walk by faith, not by sight.