PDA

View Full Version : Your Birth Certificate Was Made Into a Bond...it's Worth Billions!

Serpo
1st February 2014, 01:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKEoYcHu8Dw#t=50http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKEoYcHu8Dw#t=50

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/02/your-birth-certificate-was-made-into-a-bondits-worth-billions-2888684.html (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKEoYcHu8Dw#t=50)

palani
1st February 2014, 03:51 PM
Pssst ... You don't have a birth certificate. It don't belong to you. When asked for one why are you pulling out someone elses property and presenting it as your own? The action defies both logic and morality.

Cebu_4_2
2nd February 2014, 10:57 AM
Pssst ... You don't have a birth certificate. It don't belong to you. When asked for one why are you pulling out someone elses property and presenting it as your own? The action defies both logic and morality.

You don't even have a passport and your trying to tell us something...

palani
2nd February 2014, 11:31 AM
You don't even have a passport
You don't even have a raincoat on ...

your trying to tell us something...
and it is snowing outside?

Cebu_4_2
2nd February 2014, 11:54 AM
http://thebobbydshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/KNG-DOUCHE.jpg

palani
2nd February 2014, 01:09 PM
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/storymaker-weirdest-stories-2011-11120911-515x388.jpg

palani
2nd February 2014, 01:10 PM
http://cdn.travelmint.com/photos/sopot-poland/krzywy-domek-the-crooked-251.jpg

mick silver
2nd February 2014, 01:15 PM
what if i told you that i never had a Birth Certificate

palani
2nd February 2014, 01:17 PM
what if i told you that i never had a Birth Certificate

De non apparentibus et non existntibus eadem est ratio. The reason is the same respecting things which do not appear, and those which do not exist.

Libertytree
2nd February 2014, 01:24 PM
Anybody that paid that much for my vagabond ass is crazy or stupid.

palani
2nd February 2014, 01:38 PM
Anybody that paid that much for my vagabond ass is crazy or stupid.

You have no workable definition of what one dollar is but a billion of them impresses you?

Just to help you out ... one dollar = one post hole

and you can pack a billion post holes on a single semi trailer.

or

My great uncle just died and left me a gold mine. But all the gold has been removed and all I ended up with was the shaft.

Libertytree
2nd February 2014, 01:49 PM
You have no workable definition of what one dollar is but a billion of them impresses you?

Just to help you out ... one dollar = one post hole

and you can pack a billion post holes on a single semi trailer.

or

My great uncle just died and left me a gold mine. But all the gold has been removed and all I ended up with was the shaft.

Huh? In plain language please.

palani
2nd February 2014, 01:52 PM
Huh? In plain language please.

Illusion is not reality. Illusion is like reality but reality is more persistent.

Libertytree
2nd February 2014, 02:05 PM
Illusion is not reality. Illusion is like reality but reality is more persistent.

I reckon you and HT speak the same language.

7th trump
2nd February 2014, 05:14 PM
I reckon you and HT speak the same language.

They do libertytree...they do speak the same language.

A "workable definition" to the dollar is easy. And there's no reason anybody has to convolute the definition............a US dollar = 100 US pennies.

A dollar US gold piece = 100 pennies
A dollar US silver piece = 100 pennies
A dollar US treasury note = 100 pennies
A dollar US reserve note = 100 pennies

Never mind what a "workable definition" to the dollar is because it doesn't matter.....all a dollar is?........is a medium of exchange anyway.
With that being said think about this for a minute.
Lets say palani has a sign next to a pile bullshit that needs to be shoveled onto a wagon and spread out into the field. The sign says "will hire to move bullshit"
A two young lads approach palani and the first one says I'll shovel palani's bullshit and spread it out in the field for 100.00. The second lad says I'll shovel palani's bullshit and spread it out in the field for 50.00.
Of course palani is going to go for the least amount its going to cost him so he hires the guy willing to spread his bullshit for 50.00.
The answer is................the dollar fluctuates by means of performance.
One guy agrees to 100.00 while the other guy agrees to 50.00 for moving the same amount of palani's bullshit and spreading out in the field.
One instance the dollar is worth twice as much while the other instance the dollar is worth half as much.....all while the dollar is = to 100 pennies.

TADAAAA!!!
Remember .....its just a medium of exchange....that's it nothing else!

Glass
2nd February 2014, 07:09 PM
They do libertytree...they do speak the same language.

A "workable definition" to the dollar is easy. And there's no reason anybody has to convolute the definition............a US dollar = 100 US pennies.

A dollar US gold piece = 100 pennies
A dollar US silver piece = 100 pennies
A dollar US treasury note = 100 pennies
A dollar US reserve note = 100 pennies

Never mind what a "workable definition" to the dollar is because it doesn't matter.....all a dollar is?........is a medium of exchange anyway.
With that being said think about this for a minute.
Lets say palani has a sign next to a pile bullshit that needs to be shoveled onto a wagon and spread out into the field. The sign says "will hire to move bullshit"
A two young lads approach palani and the first one says I'll shovel palani's bullshit and spread it out in the field for 100.00. The second lad says I'll shovel palani's bullshit and spread it out in the field for 50.00.
Of course palani is going to go for the least amount its going to cost him so he hires the guy willing to spread his bullshit for 50.00.
The answer is................the dollar fluctuates by means of performance.
One guy agrees to 100.00 while the other guy agrees to 50.00 for moving the same amount of palani's bullshit and spreading out in the field.
One instance the dollar is worth twice as much while the other instance the dollar is worth half as much.....all while the dollar is = to 100 pennies.

TADAAAA!!!
Remember .....its just a medium of exchange....that's it nothing else!

No it the dollar is not worth half as much. It's always worth 100 pennies. Your post says so. What changes is the value of the labour to obtain the 100 pennies. Some people value their labour at 100 pennies per unit, others at 50 pennies per unit.

And yes a dollar is a medium of exchange, and is not money.

7th trump
2nd February 2014, 07:43 PM
No it the dollar is not worth half as much. It's always worth 100 pennies. Your post says so. What changes is the value of the labour to obtain the 100 pennies. Some people value their labour at 100 pennies per unit, others at 50 pennies per unit.

And yes a dollar is a medium of exchange, and is not money.
Yes, that was what I was getting at Glass.
The dollar is pegged to what you believe its worth.
All a penny is....is 1/100 of a dollar...its a fraction.
You, through labor, set the worth of that fraction.
A dollar, is a dollar, is a dollar.....100 pennies...that's all!
Medium of exchange...nothing more.

A "workable definition" means nothing....its just a buzz word used to gain attention.

To think about this furthermore Glass..........by taking the gold out of the dollar (which is still worth 100 cents) everyone gets the benefit as if paper was gold.
A gold $1 piece is only worth 100 cents just as the paper dollar is worth 100 pennies in regards to currency.
Paper dollars have the same buying power as the gold dollars.
Seriously think about it for a minute.
The only reason the gold $1 piece is worth more than the paper $1 is the value of the gold on the market....other than that the paper dollar is worth the same 100 cents as the gold dollar.

palani
3rd February 2014, 04:54 AM

VERY Good 7th. However you did not complete your definition because it now begs the question "What is the definition of a penny?" So I will help you out a little here just to make your definition of a dollar perfect:

Definition of a penny ... why, it is 1/100th of a dollar or is equal to ten mils.

OOOOPPPPS. Now I don't know what a mil is dangit! Well, let's get down to it

Definition of a mil ... why, it is 1/1000th of a dollar or is equal to 1/10th of a penny.

There we go. Now we are perfect. We know that a dollar is 100 pennies or 1,000 mils and we know what a penny is (1/100th of a dollar or 10 mils) and we know what a mil is (1/10th of a penny or 1/1000th of a dollar).

PERFECTION!!!! IN A CIRCULAR DEFINITION. AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT A DOLLAR ACTUALLY CONSISTS OF YET THERE IS ENOUGH INFORMATION HERE TO BOGGLE THE SIMPLEST MIND (that would be yours by the way).

Well, lets start from scratch. Say a dollar is the value of a man's labor from one sunrise to the following sunset. Isn't that simple? This was in fact the case during the depression (the big one). So now comes another paradox. In the present day a welfare family of 4 might receive 300 dollars a month for doing nothing ... no labor. WHAT? That is ten dollars a day and the most the head of the family can expect is a dollar a day for his labor. By our current definition of a dollar we have now REWARDED this family for being poor enough to be on welfare!

Or what about the CEO of a large corporation who receives $10,000 a day for HIS labor? (Don't want to pick on the poor people all the time because that is not PC). By our definition that same 10,000 would employ the citizens of a small city for one day rather than just pay for the labor of one man. In a system defined by the dollar isn't it obvious that welfare and unemployment are going to result?

Quite a conundrum don't you think? [Don't answer ... I already know the answer to THAT question]

mick silver
3rd February 2014, 08:03 AM
were do i get a Birth Certificate ? i was born at home .

mick silver
3rd February 2014, 08:08 AM
are could it be i am a free man . some thing you are not ..
De non apparentibus et non existntibus eadem est ratio. The reason is the same respecting things which do not appear, and those which do not exist.

palani
3rd February 2014, 01:05 PM
are could it be i am a free man . some thing you are not ..

Hastening judgment is not an attribute of a free man. 'Tis the attribute of a gossip.

mick silver
3rd February 2014, 01:06 PM
my thought i just gave you was free just like me

govcheetos
3rd February 2014, 01:23 PM
All money is a medium of exchange, but Primary Money only is the measure of value.

1 dollar = 371.25 grains of silver.

Not for hire.