PDA

View Full Version : The more that I read of and from China......... me........... V

Ponce
7th February 2014, 04:55 PM
Long ago I said......."Where China goes around the world doing business and making friends the US goes around the world doing war and making enemies"......so that now it is more true than ever, China is going into countries that I can't ever pronounce and making new deals with them, even if it is only for a toothbrush......and the US? they simply are going around the world stealing every toothbrush that they can find.

China and Russia are now depending on each other in preventing the take over of Africa's resources by the US and guarding ships from the so called enemies of the US to travel without any trouble from us......this is something that you don't read about in the US news...........what are we going to do when China, Russia, India and others lock us down from what they have?, we no longer have the "money" to spend on them as we did in the past so nothing from them will come to us....specially when the dollar is no longer any good...........by the way, Germany is now in the black and doing great with their products.....maybe we should invade them one again and steal their professionals?

V

7th trump
7th February 2014, 06:20 PM
Long ago I said......."Where China goes around the world doing business and making friends the US goes around the world doing war and making enemies"......so that now it is more true than ever, China is going into countries that I can't ever pronounce and making new deals with them, even if it is only for a toothbrush......and the US? they simply are going around the world stealing every toothbrush that they can find.

China and Russia are now depending on each other in preventing the take over of Africa's resources by the US and guarding ships from the so called enemies of the US to travel without any trouble from us......this is something that you don't read about in the US news...........what are we going to do when China, Russia, India and others lock us down from what they have?, we no longer have the "money" to spend on them as we did in the past so nothing from them will come to us....specially when the dollar is no longer any good...........by the way, Germany is now in the black and doing great with their products.....maybe we should invade them one again and steal their professionals?

V

Communism gets eradicated off the face of the world in the end.
Russia gets its ass handed to it.....God has a snowball fight with the Russian invading forces coming from the north and their whole military is wiped out in about 7 minutes.
China isnt going to do a damn thing to America....CHINA STAYS PUT!
The SU27 cannot toto around 100-200lb ice balls...their mighty tanks are crushed and their naval forces are sent to the bottom.....from heavenly snow balls!
The infantry....well a human body cant take a hit from 100-200lbs ice balls falling out of the sky from 7 miles up.....they are literally going to be smashed into ground meat.....and good riddance!
And America doesn't lift a finger in this fight....God Himself fights this one alone by Himself.
This isnt the battle of Armageddon I'm talking about...that battle is shortly after.
America is Gods thrashing barn....its the land whos cities are not walled....it is also the wilderness for anyone seeking refuge....America isnt going anywhere!
Its the wilderness that will continue to accept foreigners seeking refuge until God says differently and.........well God doesn't say differently.

Sparky
7th February 2014, 06:32 PM
Ponce, China is being cooperative with Africa so that they will be in a position to take advantage of their resources in the future. They are helping Africans to build their own local infrastructure. This alliance will help China in the future. You're right, the U.S. is looking for a fight in Africa as an excuse to move in.

Similarly, the U.S. gives financial aid to foreign countries so that they will allow us to continue use of the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency. This maintains global demand for the USD, which allows us to print without destroying the currency too quickly.

Also, Ponce, I'm happy to see you refer to the U.S. as "we".

Ponce
7th February 2014, 07:48 PM
China doesn't have to do anything to the US.......only to sit back, smile and wait.......the same as the Zionist, we are destroying ourselves.

V