PDA

View Full Version : Freestate Project: Bitcoin Users Demolish an iPad and MacBook

Shami-Amourae
11th February 2014, 07:00 AM
Apple bans Bitcoin apps, so Libertarians retaliate
:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcl6BV1r3gU

Ares
11th February 2014, 08:24 AM
Fuck Apple.. They make shitty over priced products and treat their customers as moronic sheep.

osoab
11th February 2014, 11:10 AM
s and treat their customers as moronic sheep.

Um, that is their customer base.

Ares
11th February 2014, 12:45 PM
Um, that is their customer base.

I know, but at my last job it was a mixed environment (PC / MAC's etc.) So when I would have to call their shitty support number to have them walk through the exact diagnostic procedure I did 30 minutes before I called, I got pissed. lol

Hardware manufacturers have certification programs HP, Dell, Lenovo, etc. After you pass your certified for a year to order replacement hardware without having to contact the support number. I was Dell certified for 7 years straight at my last job. I was certified from laptops, all the way up to 4U servers and storage systems. Yet when I called Apple for a replacement motherboard I get the idiot run around by some hipster kid on the other end who doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.. I said look, I'm not a typical mac user as I know how to fix a computer. I need this part, and here is the part number. She goes well we have to go through the diagnostics first. I said is all this really necessary? I don't have the time to go through this. She says would you like someone to call you back when it's more convenient? I said that's not gonna happen, since I am 1 of 3 people supporting over 2,500 users there is no time that is convenient. She says it's part of apples support policy that every piece of hardware has to go through their support system. And I said this is exactly why businesses do not use Mac products in large scale because of bullshit time wasting procedures like that. She was silent, I said here, I have a solution. Talk to our intern and go through that time wasting procedure so I can actually get some work done. The intern was on the phone with apple for over 2 hours, only to come away with the same solution I did... Needed a new motherboard... :rolleyes:

I fucking hate Apple.