PDA

View Full Version : Why Everyone Should Own a Gun

iOWNme
13th February 2014, 12:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu1UhCrvSzM

"You can make a second amendment argument. You can quote statistics. You can reference history. These arguments are relevant but unneeded. There is only one true "progun" argument. It is an absolute. It is unwavering and does not fall on its knees to circumstance. It is fundamental to all human beings."

old steel
13th February 2014, 12:23 PM
That is a fine looking shotgun, thanks for the video.

Hitch
13th February 2014, 12:26 PM
This was great man. I may borrow a quote or two from this young gal. Next time I have a gun discussion with a gun grabbing liberal, I'm going to ask if that "liberal" believes in equal rights.

I'm sure I'll get a yes answer. And I'm sure I'll point out why that person doesn't believe in equal rights.

Ponce
13th February 2014, 12:29 PM
Why?........to stay alive.......same reason why all countries should have a nuke........ no one would use one on you if they knew that you also had one.

V

mick silver
13th February 2014, 01:02 PM
what about the kids ... sweet looking double barrel

Sparky
13th February 2014, 01:18 PM
"Guns even the playing field." That says it.

midnight rambler
13th February 2014, 02:00 PM
Why?........to stay alive.......same reason why all countries should have a nuke........ no one would use one on you if they knew that you also had one.

V

If the criminally minded were under the impression that ANYONE AND EVERYONE around them was armed and had the ability to shoot their asses then crime would likely be reduced by more than 95% - imo.

Shami-Amourae
13th February 2014, 02:03 PM
Statists shouldn't own a gun. They are the ones against gun ownership and should voluntarily disarm.

Ponce
13th February 2014, 02:08 PM
If the criminally minded were under the impression that ANYONE AND EVERYONE around them was armed and had the ability to shoot their asses then crime would likely be reduced by more than 95% - imo.

And that's why I keep wondering if the state of Israel really has any nukes, maybe this is the buggy man created by them while using all their richness to continue their plans of conquering the world..... people are more afraid of what they think rather than what they see.

V

midnight rambler
13th February 2014, 02:15 PM
And that's why I keep wondering if the state of Israel really has any nukes

You're kidding, right?

Twisted Titan
13th February 2014, 02:23 PM
"Guns even the playing field." That says it.

The Great Equalizer.

Publico
13th February 2014, 05:19 PM
Very powerful.