PDA

View Full Version : According to this Magnetometer chart we could lose the grid tomorrow.

old steel
15th February 2014, 11:03 PM
I mean sometime today.

Everybody ready to do ready.gov for real, for a very long time?

vacuum
15th February 2014, 11:37 PM
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/alerts/warnings_timeline.html

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/alerts/archive/current_month.html

Neuro
16th February 2014, 03:15 AM
http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/alerts/warnings_timeline.html

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/alerts/archive/current_month.html
Doesn't look like anything too bad is coming our way...

EE_
16th February 2014, 03:41 AM
***FLASH *** MASSIVE INBOUND ELECTRO-MAGNETIC PULSE FROM MAJOR SOLAR ERUPTION; CAPABLE OF CRASHING ELECTRIC GRID WORLDWIDE; WILL STRIKE EARTH DIRECTLY WITHIN HOURS
Sunday, 16 February 2014 00:55

February 16, 2014 12:55 AM EST -- (TRN) -- The GOES satellite in orbit between the Sun and Earth, has detected a MASSIVE electro-magnetic shockwave headed directly toward earth from a coronal mass ejection from the Sun. This event could crash electrical power grids all over earth within hours. The size of this event is so enormous is spiked off-the-chart as shown in the GOES satellite report below.

Click Image Below to enlarge

As the chart at left shows, the GOES satellite was struck by the electromagnetic shock-wave from the sun at about 10:00 PM on Saturday, Feb. 15.

The shock-wave was so utterly enormous that it actually blew the measuring meter OFF-THE CHART. It will arrive at earth within a matter of hours.

This could cause widespread damage to anything electrical: the power grid, homes, cars, phones . . . . everything. Readers are urged to make immediate preparations to survive for days without electricity.

The second readout from the GOES satellite shows Electron Flux. It proves that at about 10:00 - 10:30 PM EST, an enormous burst of electrical activity is following the magnetic shock-wave and the amount of electrical energy is so intense, it went OFF THE CHART as the satellite was trying to read it. The amount of energy coming at earth is staggering and will likely do direct damage to most anything electrical.

Click image to enlarge

Readers are advised to make immediate preparations for being without electricity for an extended period. You may also wish to unplug any items that you are not using, to try to minimize any power surges that may come before an outage occurs.

More details as they become available.

Ponce
16th February 2014, 08:29 AM
I say that if it really were to happen it would be the excuse that the government would have to do what ever they wanted to do because there would be no communication between us.

V

gunDriller
16th February 2014, 09:17 AM
I mean sometime today.

Everybody ready to do ready.gov for real, for a very long time?

Maybe when dogs drink out of the toilet bowl, maybe they aren't doing anything wrong.

Maybe they're actually Preppers.

Sparky
16th February 2014, 02:19 PM
OK, nothing happened.

I think when something big happens, there will be no warning.

Cebu_4_2
16th February 2014, 06:43 PM
OK, nothing happened.

The night is young, and even younger on the left coast. Don't give up too easy.

Sparky
16th February 2014, 08:16 PM

Yawn.

Hitch
16th February 2014, 08:39 PM

left coast our power is still doing just fine. Been fine all day.

vacuum
16th February 2014, 08:43 PM
There were definitely electromagnetic events from the sun, they just weren't strong enough to cause any detrimental effects.

Neuro
17th February 2014, 03:06 AM
OK, nothing happened.

I know what you mean, but your post also made me think about the electronics of the satellites, measuring and observing the sun, could they withstand something big coming our way?

mick silver
17th February 2014, 07:54 AM
are went out for a few hours , but it was because a tree hit the lines