PDA

View Full Version : What are Phytoceramides?

singular_me
4th March 2014, 04:47 AM
I for one believes that the FDA ended up approving Phytoceramides because there was too much underground market. Its is a VEGETARIAN supplement and I am going to try it :)

prices are reasonable to put this to the test
https://www.google.com/search?q=CONJONCTION+ASTROLOGY&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.yahoo:en-US:official&client=firefox&channel=sb#channel=sb&q=Phytoceramides&rls=com.yahoo:en-US:official&tbm=shop
------------------------------------------
Dermatologists across the globe are upset of the recent FDA approval of Phytoceramides as a dietary supplement. The recent clinical study that has the whole industry buzzing was conducted at Osaka City University and has shocked doctors, dermatologists, and critics calling it the "Botox Alternative".

Women all over the world are constantly looking for ways to preserve their beauty and "turn back the clock on aging". So much that the Botox industry generates a whopping $1.3 Billion dollars per year, with roughly 2.95 million yearly users despite incredibly high costs and severe health risks.

Ceramides are a compound that naturally resides in our skin, but unfortunately with age, ceromides diminish. As ceromides diminish, the skin dehydrates and loses that "plumpness" that adds youth to our skin.

Phytoceramides come from rare plants, and have been used for many years in topical solutions in Asia. Until recently being approved in the United States, taken as an oral dietary supplement, Phytoceramides restore ceramides into our skin and restore the protective skin barrier that we lose as we age and hydrate the skin from the inside out.

- See more at: http://health-lifestyles.org/sindexskin.asp?source=yab&popup=1#sthash.l8GC04nV.dpuf

Cebu_4_2
4th March 2014, 11:36 AM
Let us know how it works for you, sounds interesting.

singular_me
4th March 2014, 11:48 AM
well since I am starting to give facials at some holistic center down here, now I wonder, because if it works better than my facials. I am facing an ethical issue if you see what I mean. :(

yet I look at the entire financial system and everything seems to require some level of dishonesty. Thats what a for profit based society is all about.... tricking each other for $$. If honesty and access to knowledge were real, many jobs, careers would vanish overnight.

but I guess, if I am happy with the results myself, I will recommend it to some clients (those with a difficult skin first) , I have to find a compromise somewhere

singular_me
4th March 2014, 12:40 PM
I didnt post the stem cell article in the transhumanist thread because it doesnt deal with machines directly used to enhance human''s body. But my take is if religions and myths describe century old characters, there must be a way to achieve this ethically...

----------------------------------------------------------
t the Institute for Regenerative Medicine in Pittsburgh, fast-aging elderly mice with a usual lifespan of approximately 21 days were injected with stem cells from younger mice. They were given the injection approximately four days before they were expected to die, and the results were outstanding. Mice who were injected not only lived, but they live 3 times their normal lifespan, surviving for an additional 71 days. In human terms, that would be the equivalent of an 80-year old living to be 200 years old.

The research was published in Nature Communications, by Mitra Lavasani in 2012. The mice were genetically engineered to be fast-aging.

“Specifically, the investigators studied the effects of injecting muscle-derived stem/progenitor cells (MDSPCs) into a murine progeria model (fast-aging mice). Since age-related degenerative changes are universal in the musculoskeletal system, the impact on the musculoskeletal system by murine muscle-derived stem/progenitor cells (MDSPCs) became the primary focus of the experiments. MDSPCs are multipotent cells isolated from postnatal skeletal muscle. They have the capacity for long-term proliferation, are resistant to oxidative and inflammatory stress, show multilineage differentiation and self-renew, induce neovascularization, and stimulate regeneration of bone, skeletal, and cardiac muscles. These characteristics raise the possibility that the loss of MDSPCs or related perivascular progenitor cells could contribute to sarcopenia, osteoporosis and other age-associated degenerative diseases.”

This is a significant finding, it could not only extend the life of humans but also be able to delay symptoms that are correlated with aging.

What’s more important right now is to provide everybody on the planet with the basic necessities for life. Everybody should have access to proper health care (organic fruits and vegetables), clean water, shelter and energy. We have the solutions, but those solutions are accompanied by excuses, and often lead to “the problem of money.” Money never has to come in the way of necessity, so ask yourself, why does it?

New discoveries are useless unless we evolve past a competitive society, into a cooperative one, where we see ourselves as one human race. Science and technology is useless if the consciousness and intent behind the beneficial discoveries is for the betterment of the whole.
- See more at: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/03/03/stem-cells-could-extend-human-life-by-over-200-years/#sthash.ROcNyk1N.dpuf