PDA

View Full Version : 28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead

EE_
4th March 2014, 11:51 AM
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide
Posted about 17 hours ago | 9 comments
http://newswatch.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/business_16928_1_emif43-316x237.jpg

(Benjamin Jones) According to Tech in Asia, Singapore-based Bitcoin exchange platform First Meta’s 28 year old CEO Autumn Radtke committed suicide. Reasons are currently unknown.

[UPDATE: Tech in Asia has updated the article to emphasize that suicide is only suggested and not certain]

First Meta is a Singaporean start up company that runs a exchange platform for virtual currencies such as Bitcoin. The news of suicide of its CEO Autumn Radtke spread on Facebook and Twitter, drawing attention from the BItcoin industry.

The exact reason that may have led to the suicide is not known, and whether the Police have concluded that the cause of death is suicide is also unofficial. First Meta has stated that an official announcement will be given by the company soon.

Before joining First Meta, Radtke was the Director of Business Development at Xfire – a company that develops IM systems for gamers. Radtke was also the Co-founder, Business Development at Geodelic Systems, Inc.

The Bitcoin market is fairly unstable right now, facing wave after wave of turmoils. On Tuesday one of the biggest Bitcoin exchange centre Mt. Gox suddenly ceased its operations, its company CEO stating that the industry is at its ‘turning-point’, bringing Bitcoin investors great concern over the unregulated virtual currency.
http://newswatch.us/28-year-old-ceo-of-bitcoin-exchange-dead-after-possible-suicide/

10 comments

Truman Golden • 5 hours ago
Murdered by mossad to steal her business just like all the dead bankers you hear about, who do you think replaced them, Jews of course. Now mossad is helping Jews climb the corporate ladder very fast, just do away with the person in front of you.

MarkinScottsdale • 4 hours ago
This was a brilliant young woman, and any allegations of chasing easy money are just sour grapes on the part of others. I’ve got an IQ of over 140 and I sure as hell didn’t come up with BitCoin or anything remotely like it! This young woman was probably the victim of foul play set up to look like a suicide and that is tragic. It is not merely the tragic loss to her and her friends/family, but also the loss to the world of someone so young and so brilliant dying so very young. Who knows what she could have offered the world had she enjoyed another 50 years or so of life? The “blame Mossad” or “blame the Jews” comments below are so transparently anti-Semitic as to be nothing more than the usual verbal vomitus and sick hatred served up by some jealous would-be Nazi types, no doubt. Hopefully they’ll crawl back under the rock they crawled out of to post such a thing.

Georg Dirr • 2 hours ago
Yeah she was hurting the joo owned printing presses. Had to go.
True worlds satanic mafia wins again

Jason Vega • an hour ago
another victim of Zionist power.

From the Talmud:
5) When a Jew murders a Gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no
death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may
keep. –Sanhedrin 57a
6) Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God
has “exposed their money to Israel”. –Baba Kamma 37b

oldranger68 • an hour ago
Committed "Arkancide". I never knew that suicide was a communicable disease, but it appears that bankers and others the government can't control or who know too much are susceptible.

Christopher Calumny • 8 hours ago
What happened to the dog?

Bad Santa • 8 hours ago
Like all zombies today, all she wanted was easy money and has sold her soul for it. Now she paid the ultimate price for it. We can now of course argue was it a suicide, or 'assisted' suicide - a favorite dish serverd cold by Mossad, CIA and BND, but at the end of the day, who cares, really? The bottom line is, I harbor absolutely no compassion for brainless zombies like her who only want easy money and also for all the other zombies who sold their soul and work for mentioned agencies.

Big Dan • 38 minutes ago
I don't believe any "suicides" reported in the "news" anymore.

TheeLynnChase • 2 hours ago
This is so sad. I highly suspect "suicide".

Horn
4th March 2014, 11:57 AM
Bad Santa • 8 hours ago
Like all zombies today, all she wanted was easy money and has sold her soul for it. Now she paid the ultimate price for it. We can now of course argue was it a suicide, or 'assisted' suicide - a favorite dish serverd cold by Mossad, CIA and BND, but at the end of the day, who cares, really? The bottom line is, I harbor absolutely no compassion for brainless zombies like her who only want easy money and also for all the other zombies who sold their soul and work for mentioned agencies.

Is that our Bad Santa? :)

Shami-Amourae
4th March 2014, 12:01 PM
Our Jew Masters don't want us off their plantation.

Horn
4th March 2014, 12:05 PM
She probably went all in when Gox was showing $200 price...

buy,buy,buy