PDA

View Full Version : I'm hearing a lot of loud aircraft flying in the last few days

EE_
6th March 2014, 08:12 AM
Not over-head, but near me. They sound like military aircraft excercises?
They're not coming from the airport.
Anyone else see, or hear anything.

Also, a few days ago I saw a large convoy of military trucks traveling south toward Fort Brag on the highway.

Are we preparing for war?

Ares
6th March 2014, 08:20 AM

Also, a few days ago I saw a large convoy of military trucks traveling south toward Fort Brag on the highway.

Lot of conspiracy going around. Most seem to think that Ukraine is a diversion away from our own market ponzi financial scheme.

I think with Obummber being the dipshit that he is freezing Russian assets in America is going to result in Russia freezing American assets in russia. Just a slow steady escalation into a hot war.

Whats really frustrating is that even though the opposition group has been outed as being funded by the US, and the EU and even caught red handed in sniper fire of their own people. They still insist they are Benevolent....

Ponce
6th March 2014, 08:43 AM
I posted about this last week, while walking my dog three very large four engines planes flew over me.....they were pretty high up but still shook up the ground and my dog.

V

StreetsOfGold
6th March 2014, 10:52 AM
You're paranoid although I did have a military helicopter fly directly over my house a couple of days ago :o

midnight rambler
6th March 2014, 10:58 AM

Name a time since WW2 when the USG is NOT preparing for war.

Ponce
6th March 2014, 11:03 AM
Well, silver and gold are having a very unusual behavior........hummmmmmmmm

V

EE_
6th March 2014, 11:04 AM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2012-08-09-paranoidmilitiaguy2.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QlrlAec9Z80/UkmRmPpv0mI/AAAAAAAAODE/sik2BVCGloA/s1600/paranoia16.jpg

Spectrism
6th March 2014, 11:05 AM
Name a time since WW2 when the USG is NOT preparing for war.

There were a couple hours on October 9th, 1979.

midnight rambler
6th March 2014, 11:07 AM
There were a couple hours on October 9th, 1979.

Musta been a clerical error.

Dogman
6th March 2014, 11:19 AM

Are we preparing for war? Last couple of days large groups of heavy choppers have passed over head here.

mick silver
6th March 2014, 02:05 PM
military helicopter come over almost every day here but i live about 40 are so miles from a post

Serpo
6th March 2014, 02:14 PM
What do you expect,America is just one big military base for the PTB