PDA

View Full Version : MUST WATCH presentation on Natural Law

vacuum
10th March 2014, 12:46 AM
I was pretty blown away by this presentation. The clarity of thought, insight, and harsh reality that he lays out here is more powerful than I've seen anywhere else. And I know we have a diverse background here on this forum so that's really saying something. In this presentation, he explains what the natural laws are that really govern how things work, and that the few who understand these laws are currently using them to control the many who don't. The occult, satanism, religion, government, new age, mind control, freedom, statism - he clearly and concretely discusses how they are interrelated and what things need to be done. He was a satanist priest for 10 years. A few things in the third video I have a little bit difficulty agreeing with him, but those things could probably be debated (ie, he's not 180 degrees wrong).

I know it's a large amount of time, but I think this one is important. The other video here (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?75841-quot-New-quot-Age-Bullshit-And-The-Suppression-Of-The-Sacred-Masculine) is good too, but not as valuable imo unless that particular area is very important to you.

Note: this will probably make anyone who watches it quite uncomfortable. I wish Gaillo was still here, I think he'd like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57UBuxnicOA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=204aGDVa3Vw

singular_me
10th March 2014, 05:34 AM
Mark Passio is a fav of mine... if you liked this presentation, just watch all of his...

Jewboo
10th March 2014, 12:25 PM
A few things in the third video I have a little bit difficulty agreeing with him, but those things could probably be debated...

Upon your recommendation I viewed these three videos:

1) The medallion he is wearing is a small Star Of David inside a larger Star Of David inside a circle. Oy Vey!

2) His third video offers no real-world "action" he himself actually takes against the evil government.

3) He says his appearance was in return for only a plane ticket and hotel room and a dinner meal. He therefore allowed the evil government TSA agent to grope his balls at the airport:

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/tsa-grope.jpg
Mark Passio's balls at the airport

:rolleyes: Passio obeys his government masters just like everyone else

Horn
10th March 2014, 02:18 PM
Seemed O.K. for the first hour, I'll have to get back to the rest.

Other than a necessary beard and neck hair trim, I'll give a tentative thumbs up to anyone who quotes Jefferson. :)

singular_me
10th March 2014, 07:30 PM
FYI

The double triangle of the Star of David symbolizes the connection of both the inner and external dimensions

as above (triangle up/male)... as below (triangle down/female)

in fact what the Israeli flag tells us: beware 'I' know more than 'you' do... that the brain(below) is a replica of the cosmos(above)... You know nothing and I am going to manipulate your innerworld. I am here to wage war on your awareness by using as many means as I can (money/culture/etc)

Symbols/geometry is the foundation of everything that exists, because it explains the molecular structure of every living thing... the evil is brought to one by making one believe they are evil, but as soon as one understands the symbolism, evil vanishes. edit: for example, when aware of subliminal manipulations on TV, one can longer fall into the trap, they become ineffective - they were mere illusions, and there is no point in fighting an illusion in which case is the idea that the symbolism can only be negative. Symbols used by the NWO are just telling us the obvious.

If you have any doubt, compare the pictures of brain's synapses with that of a nebula...

so now you know why the zionists/freemasons rule the world... And if they have gotten away so far it is because free will is all what matters in the Universe. One is free to choose, always.

Glass
10th March 2014, 07:34 PM
as I have stated before, there is no "Secret" to this. If you desire something, it will cost you. If you wish yourself something it will cost you. Invariably the price is your soul. There is no free lunch. The law of attraction is desire fulfillment with costs attached. As we know from some who have let slip or been upfront about it, if you wish to be idolized or made into a demi god you have to pay the price.

Horn
10th March 2014, 10:54 PM
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/tsa-grope.jpg
Mark Passio's balls at the airport

You're out of control, Book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR3fSL9WMdg

Horn
11th March 2014, 10:24 AM
He tripped up a little bit in the second video when describing MONEY, his definition of it as an inhibitor was genuine and fresh perspective, but then he blew it around @ 1:49 in when trying to remove intrinsic value from gold.

Anyway its best to have two eyes for depth perception, you need resistors to complete the system.

Otherwise you'd constantly be in an uncontrollable flux.

vacuum
16th March 2014, 06:14 PM
Here are the two books he recommended at 2:34 of the second video as the two most most important books he's read:

1st: http://whatonearthishappening.com/images/stories/woeih/podcast/073/End-Of-All-Evil.pdf

2nd: http://www.freeyourmindaz.com/uploads/1/2/8/3/12830241/the-most-dangerous-superstition-larken-rose-2011.pdf

Glass
16th March 2014, 06:47 PM
I have watched most of this. Have an hour of part 2 and all of 3 to go.

I am extremely suspicious of anyone who mentions things like Natural Law and the Law of Attraction. I am just getting to the part on law of attraction.

The reasons I am suspicious is because of the new age touchy feely people going on about wishing for things and the SECRET and all that baloney. I've made my opinions known on that. So far I'm hopeful this guy is not going there.

Also this is the first time I've heard that explanation of the Holographic Universe. Now I don't know if that angle is the kind of gist you get from other people talking about the universe being a holograph. To me that goes along the lines of it all being a projection of my mind and therefore has no solidity or substance.

His explanation makes more sense to me and I can see the validity in that. Perhaps he just nailed the explain better than anyone else but I think it's a different angle. Can any one who has watched that portion comment on how they felt about his explanation?

So far I have got a lot out of it. I can see that the time he spends in the beginning with definitions and so on, are important because I think he is talking along lines of thought that are close but not exactly the same as more common comprehensions of what things mean. He spends a lot of time on them and it got tedious for a period but I can see the value. Have I been brainwashed? who knows.

I'd like to hear more about his experiences in the church of satan. But that is not important right now.

I also think this could be useful for people who have listened or seen Icke. The lizard brain stuff is properly explained here. Icke doesn't do it this way and I think it leaves him open to being considered a total nut. People who think that might see it differently although I still think Icke is LiHO.

singular_me
16th March 2014, 06:51 PM
(link to book: The End of All Evil)
yes he is right, when saying that Truth doesnt relies on laws but Principles. This will surely help me phrase better my sentences from now on.

Horn
17th March 2014, 12:41 AM
What he does well is clarify perspective or remove blocks so active consciousness can be realized.

Cause and effect the main tow line, nothing more simple to follow then that...

Serpo
17th March 2014, 02:29 AM
Been downloading them all day ............

Carl
18th March 2014, 08:19 PM
Interesting, overly verbose, follows the rules of common sense, for the most part.

A call to action that will take decades for even a small percentage of the population to become "realized".

In the meantime...............

Horn
18th March 2014, 08:52 PM
Looks like he has a strong U.S. Constitution!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0vS8VTZ4Sw

hoarder
18th March 2014, 08:57 PM
JMO......he's controlled opposition.

Horn
18th March 2014, 09:01 PM

You saw that YALE sticker on the podium, I don't see any problem with him?

I still have not finished the second video yet though.

Jewboo
18th March 2014, 09:18 PM
I have watched most of this. Have an hour of part 2 and all of 3 to go.

I am extremely suspicious of anyone who mentions things like Natural Law and the Law of Attraction. I am just getting to the part on law of attraction. The reasons I am suspicious is because of the new age touchy feely people going on about wishing for things and the SECRET and all that baloney. (comment: you just nailed Goldissima) I've made my opinions known on that. So far I'm hopeful this guy is not going there.

Also this is the first time I've heard that explanation of the Holographic Universe. Now I don't know if that angle is the kind of gist you get from other people talking about the universe being a holograph. To me that goes along the lines of it all being a projection of my mind and therefore has no solidity or substance.

His explanation makes more sense to me and I can see the validity in that. Perhaps he just nailed the explain better than anyone else but I think it's a different angle. Can any one who has watched that portion comment on how they felt about his explanation?

So far I have got a lot out of it. I can see that the time he spends in the beginning with definitions and so on, are important because I think he is talking along lines of thought that are close but not exactly the same as more common comprehensions of what things mean. (comment: a writer who needs to boringly "define" commonly understood words is actually putting you in a trance.) He spends a lot of time on them and it got tedious for a period but I can see the value. Have I been brainwashed? who knows.

I'd like to hear more about his experiences in the church of satan. But that is not important right now.

I also think this could be useful for people who have listened or seen Icke. The lizard brain stuff is properly explained here. Icke doesn't do it this way and I think it leaves him open to being considered a total nut. People who think that might see it differently although I still think Icke is LiHO.

:rolleyes:

Horn
18th March 2014, 09:44 PM

Why, Book, why?

I ask you again, and you come to me with no power...

So he's a guy that makes himself explicit and clearly defined, is that harming you with trance?

Jewboo
18th March 2014, 10:15 PM
...he's a guy that makes himself explicit and clearly defined...

http://www.britishhouse.com.tr/Upload/Normal/367-shutterstock-134891144.jpg

Oh. Horn didn't already know the meaning of common words and needed to spend ninety minutes watching that first video.

http://mazeguy.net/bigsmilies/hypnotized.gif "this means whatever I now tell you it means..."

Horn
18th March 2014, 10:23 PM
http://mazeguy.net/bigsmilies/hypnotized.gif "this means whatever I now tell you it means..."

Or for the duration of his presentation.

I didn't see anywhere where that he defined a word improperly, just started to watch the third video.

His failure to state what people should do with the knowledge presented, may not be a failure though.

singular_me
19th March 2014, 05:13 AM
if any hesitation, to have a good opinion about him, one has to watch several presentations of his and so far I havent heard anything off base, throwing me off I mean, but I also listen with a very open mind...

I am expecting that there may be some on here will not think that way, but n no way, that doesnt mean that what he says is not valuable.

Or for the duration of his presentation.

I didn't see anywhere where that he defined a word improperly, just started to watch the third video.

His failure to state what people should do with the knowledge presented, may not be a failure though.

singular_me
19th March 2014, 05:19 AM

here it is Glass
I dont think he'll speak much of his experience in this one, but the way he describes it definitely makes one think that he has first hand info

Satanic Evolution - Mark Passio -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1QCSLKNP9g

singular_me
19th March 2014, 05:31 AM
in fact, I always have thought of Ron Paul being too a controlled opposition, does that mean that he didnt have anything valuable at all to deliver?

We live in a time of great deception and what will make the difference is our ability to listen with an open mind, even if that means disagreeing with the data/speaker.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 05:42 AM
in fact, I always have thought of Ron Paul being too a controlled opposition, does that mean that he didnt have anything valuable at all to deliver?

We live in a time of great deception and what will make the difference is our ability to listen with an open mind, even if that means disagreeing with the data/speaker.Opening your mind too far will allow your brains to fall out.

singular_me
19th March 2014, 05:49 AM
Book, you never will nail me... so you'd better give up with that idea :)

Yes, the new-age's Law of Attractions is a hoax, because new-age teaches people to focus on their little bubble (yoga, meditation, whatever makes you feel good and avoidance of as much bad news as possible) , so evil continues to prosper... deception at work.

when one has a good grasp about our dramatic world situation, it is easy to see why the dumbing down of society and fears attract more evil by the days. So yes in this very case, the Laws Of Attractions are absolutely working!

that are negative examples but it also works positively

It is absolutely key to understand the duality in all situations to see through the fog because that exactly how the NWO operates, fragmenting minds and conquer. I have found quite many valuable insights in new age, but because I am well informed, it didnt turn me into a new-ager.

However, it is a NWO tactic to disseminate bits of truths everywhere, to give Free Will a chance, so it is our own fault if we fail of making the proper decisions. That's why they have gotten away for so long with their crimes. If they didnt do this, the world would have been saturated with evil centuries ago. It is essential to grasp that we live in a Free Will Universe... manipulating consent is the NWO's task #1.

BOOK'S BOLD COMMENT
I am extremely suspicious of anyone who mentions things like Natural Law and the Law of Attraction. I am just getting to the part on law of attraction. The reasons I am suspicious is because of the new age touchy feely people going on about wishing for things and the SECRET and all that baloney. (comment: you just nailed Goldissima) I've made my opinions known on that. So far I'm hopeful this guy is not going there.

singular_me
19th March 2014, 06:03 AM
my point was that "controlled opposition" or "what/who we think of being a control opposition" is just everywhere... we have to thank the NWO for that.

Now this said, I have been a HUGE fan of RP for years, but my personal evolution leads me to another path, more spiritual. I thank RP for having been a pivotal character in my life, regardless of I wondering about him being a controlled opposition. Only the message did/does matter to me.

edit: while it goes much farther back, since the NWO has been set into motion, everything has been turned into a controlled opposition. Just everything one can think of.

Opening your mind too far will allow your brains to fall out.

Jewboo
19th March 2014, 07:03 AM
Book, you never will nail me... so you'd better give up with that idea :)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/seduction.gif
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." - William Shakespeare

http://www.bufftalk.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_shakespeare.gif

Jewboo
19th March 2014, 07:51 AM
It is absolutely key to understand the duality in all situations to see through the fog because that exactly how the NWO operates, fragmenting minds and conquer. I have found quite many valuable insights in new age, but because I am well informed, it didnt turn me into a new-ager.

However, it is a NWO tactic to disseminate bits of truths everywhere, to give Free Will a chance, so it is our own fault if we fail of making the proper decisions. That's why they have gotten away for so long with their crimes. If they didnt do this, the world would have been saturated with evil centuries ago. It is essential to grasp that we live in a Free Will Universe... manipulating consent is the NWO's task #1.

I just demonstrated how easy it is to exploit the "duality" of common words and their meaning. When are you going to thoughtfully reply to THIS (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?76460-Voluntaryism) thread where I invited you to define your latest new age "ism":

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?76460-Voluntaryism

:)

Horn
19th March 2014, 08:22 AM
Opening your mind too far will allow your brains to fall out.

True, but all he really does (besides classify in his way) is repeat stuff that already should be common sense in most people.

Even he thinks its rather elementary at this point, and can't believe he is having to do it.

The only thing I could really critique was the way he delivers the information sometimes makes you feel he is being more than absolute, but up front he tells you that any one part is not overly important, and the entire thing should be judged by you on the whole.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 10:01 AM
The only thing I could really critique was the way he delivers the information sometimes makes you feel he is being more than absolute, but up front he tells you that any one part is not overly important, and the entire thing should be judged by you on the whole.Promoting ideologies is not the same as delivering information. It's more like marketing glasses through which to see the distorted perception of reality he wants you to see.
Ideologies do not help the perception of reality, they obscure it. That's why most ideologues are Jews.

If you want people to get a clearer view of reality as it really is, you have to teach them to overcome their ideologies.

Horn
19th March 2014, 10:21 AM
If you want people to get a clearer view of reality as it really is, you have to teach them to overcome their ideologies.

Yes, he does a bunch of that.

Categorizing and clarifying the meaning natural law might be turned into an ideology, but at its base is nothing more than natural law.

Ideals of institutionalizing or making false presumptions aren't really evident in this set of videos, that I have seen yet.

Do you see them somewhere?

hoarder
19th March 2014, 10:31 AM
Categorizing and clarifying the meaning natural law might be turned into an ideology, but at its base is nothing more than natural law."Natural Law" IS an ideology.

Horn
19th March 2014, 10:45 AM
"Natural Law" IS an ideology.

Bologna, natural law is just natural law.

Yes, he states that men (government) cannot justify your rights, but they would still need to be agreed upon and defined between men, naturally.

What is it in the video that struck your nerve? I would think you would have something specific that bothered you. Blanketing the entire presentation per his rules would be subcoming to his wishes after all... otherwise you're being too general in your statements.

Its like the Bitcoiners stating that all value is determined between men and nothing is left to speak from the item in question.

Jewboo
19th March 2014, 10:46 AM
...making false presumptions aren't really evident in this set of videos, that I have seen yet.

An hour video of him first slowly and boringly "re-defining" commonly understood words for us stupid goyim is not evident?

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/basic/smileyvault-dunce.gif "Freedum" is taken from the Latin word...blah...blah...blah

Horn
19th March 2014, 10:55 AM
An hour video of him first slowly and boringly "re-defining" commonly understood words for us stupid goyim is not evident?

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/basic/smileyvault-dunce.gif "Freedum" is taken from the Latin word...blah...blah...blah

Not at all, seeing as how foreign it is to you.

Its what you're watching for after all.

ps. we all know Book wants the center lane...

Horn
19th March 2014, 11:34 AM
wasn't there a entire thread not too long ago that delved into to the many different ideas people have over Freedom? If he did give a literal definition of it it was either too far back in the video for me to even remember, i think he skipped it.

I do remember him talking about Liberty in books though, forming through knowledge.

Horn
19th March 2014, 12:03 PM
One part he skews from his own redundancy is in the third video@ about 1 hour in, where he states that natural law would not be interpreted into the written within government applying between men as it would be considered redundant and unnecessary. He self defeats his own natural law of redundancy self governance presentation there.

All that is probably due to his natural progression of over reaction to teaching redundant natural law and common sense self governance.

We do need to write down and enforce that the sky is blue.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 12:09 PM
Bologna, natural law is just natural law.Natural law is an invention that exists nowhere besides in the minds of men.

singular_me
19th March 2014, 12:16 PM
it is all about Mind over Matter... the intellect governs materialism :)

Natural law is an invention that exists nowhere besides in the minds of men.

Horn
19th March 2014, 12:18 PM
Natural law is an invention that exists nowhere besides in the minds of men.

You're being a space cadet, its as natural and as evident as the U.S. in Ukraine, the kharmic results will be and are quite evident.

Go over the cliff you will fall, natural law.

Assault and be assaulted, cause/effect.

singular_me
19th March 2014, 12:20 PM
sorry, every downside has an upside and otherwise, I could come up with tonsss of examples, but have no time right now

I just demonstrated how easy it is to exploit the "duality" of common words and their meaning. When are you going to thoughtfully reply to THIS (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?76460-Voluntaryism) thread where I invited you to define your latest new age "ism":

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?76460-Voluntaryism

hoarder
19th March 2014, 12:40 PM
it is all about Mind over Matter... the intellect governs materialism :)You could say that about any abstract notion.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 12:42 PM
You're being a space cadet, its as natural and as evident as the U.S. in Ukraine, the kharmic results will be and are quite evident. Prove it.

Go over the cliff you will fall, natural law. That is a law of nature, not "natural law". Compare the two and draw a distinction.

Carl
19th March 2014, 01:15 PM
Prove it. That is a law of nature, not "natural law". Compare the two and draw a distinction.

Horder is 100% correct on this point.

Horn
19th March 2014, 01:46 PM
Compare the two and draw a distinction.

Exactly, Now you are advocating for Natural Law in my practice.

And first he was controlled opposition on 0 basis, now you've won his argument for him.

Welcome to the Natural Law club.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 01:53 PM

And first he was controlled opposition on 0 basis, now you've won his argument for him.

Welcome to the Natural Law club.If Obama told his audience that everyone deserves food and water and then dropped his teleprompter to demonsrate gravity, then combined the two concepts as "Natural Law", would it make it so? Most of his audience would probably think so.
Dropping the teleprompter might prove a law of nature, but stating that everyone deserves food and water is ideological.

See the difference?

Carl
19th March 2014, 01:54 PM

Welcome to the Natural Law club. Seems to me that Mr. Passio did conflate the two.

Santa
19th March 2014, 02:00 PM
He was a satanist priest for 10 years.

Sorry, vacuum, no offense to you, but it seems to me that anyone who would spend 10 years as a satanist priest is pretty likely to be a total douche bag at the very least.

Horn
19th March 2014, 02:21 PM
anyone who would spend 10 years as a santanist priest is pretty likely to be a total douche bag at the very least.

Maybe he was abducted by aliens during that time?

unalienable rights

Natural and legal rights are two types of rights: legal rights are those bestowed onto a person by a given legal system, while natural rights are those not contingent upon the laws, customs, or beliefs of any particular culture or government, and therefore universal and inalienable. ..

Horn
19th March 2014, 02:35 PM
If Obama told his audience that everyone deserves food and water and then dropped his teleprompter to demonsrate gravity, then combined the two concepts as "Natural Law", would it make it so? Most of his audience would probably think so.
Dropping the teleprompter might prove a law of nature, but stating that everyone deserves food and water is ideological.

See the difference?

If their English were proper they could understand the difference between rights, and theft of a farmer.

Obama even suggested it he and his administration would be judged as alien, nature lets those starve who don't sow and reap.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 02:52 PM
natural rights are those not contingent upon the laws, customs, or beliefs of any particular culture or government, and therefore universal and inalienable.They exist only in the minds of those who believe.

Horn
19th March 2014, 03:33 PM
They exist only in the minds of those who believe.

the exist as part of nature.

When you make a house underneath the eagle's nest, you will receive poop for rain.

So let it be written :)

hoarder
19th March 2014, 03:42 PM
the exist as part of nature.Some believe that food and water are natural rights, what makes it true?

Santa
19th March 2014, 03:42 PM
Maybe he was abducted by aliens during that time?

More likely he was "inducted" by the CIA.

Horn
19th March 2014, 04:02 PM
More likely he was "inducted" by the CIA.

O.K. first off, you and hoarder have to be based on planet Earth to discuss laws of nature with me.

Quit broadcasting to me from some concentration moon.

Water and food does not form on the tip of your tongue, or in your belly like some embryo,

if your a woman you at least need to go out and get yourself laid. :)

hoarder
19th March 2014, 04:05 PM
O.K. first off, you and hoarder have to be based on planet Earth to discuss laws of nature with me.I think we agree on the laws of nature, it's the idea of "Natural Rights" that we disagree on.

Horn
19th March 2014, 04:11 PM
ps. I am not suggesting that you eat unborn embryos with that last remark.

Horn
19th March 2014, 04:16 PM
I think we agree on the laws of nature, it's the idea of "Natural Rights" that we disagree on. Which one the right to life? That's where another would not be able to take yours through a draft, per say. Is there a list we are working off of?

hoarder
19th March 2014, 04:24 PM
Which one the right to life? That's where another would not be able to take yours through a draft, per say. Is there a list we are working off of?The right to life is a man made right, if we have it. The rights we have that protect us from other men are man made rights. If men do not enforce them, we don't have them.

iOWNme
19th March 2014, 04:31 PM
Some believe that food and water are natural rights, what makes it true?

The reason people have an inherent right to food and water is because no man has the inherent right to deprive another man of those things. Its pretty simple.

Unless you can think of a scenario where it would be morally justified to deprive another man of food and water (assuming he has not committed any aggression against you) then it stands true.

Santa
19th March 2014, 04:38 PM
O.K. first off, you and hoarder have to be based on planet Earth to discuss laws of nature with me.

Quit broadcasting to me from some concentration moon.

Water and food does not form on the tip of your tongue, or in your belly like some embryo,

if your a woman you at least need to go out and get yourself laid. :)

Lol... I wasn't discussing the laws of nature with you, Horn. That's what Hoarder is doing. I brought up the apparent fact that the douche in the video spent 10 years of his life as a satanist priest. He was a "priest" for Anton Levey's satanist church, a well known CIA asset. Now, he's giving lengthy sermons on the meaning of "Natural Law."

I find it ironic to say the least.

This isn't about religion, it's about psyops. And I'm confident that neither the CIA nor Satanists give one rats ass about Truth.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 04:42 PM
The reason people have an inherent right to food and water is because no man has the inherent right to deprive another man of those things. Its pretty simple.

Unless you can think of a scenario where it would be morally justified to deprive another man of food and water (assuming he has not committed any aggression against you) then it stands true.Morality has nothing whatsoever to do with nature. It's pretty simple.

Jewboo
19th March 2014, 05:02 PM

Unless you can think of a scenario where it would be morally justified to deprive another man of food and water (assuming he has not committed any aggression against you) then it stands true.

http://scixchange.missouri.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/6a01156f72691f970c013487752717970c-800wi-435x265.jpg

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/food-stamps.jpg

http://www.noisyroom.net/blog/obamabreadlines.jpg

Santa
19th March 2014, 05:18 PM
Morality has nothing whatsoever to do with nature. It's pretty simple.

Every social system is predicated on ideology, including the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, so, in a way you're defeating your own argument.

iOWNme
19th March 2014, 05:20 PM
http://scixchange.missouri.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/6a01156f72691f970c013487752717970c-800wi-435x265.jpg

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/food-stamps.jpg

http://www.noisyroom.net/blog/obamabreadlines.jpg

Why are you conflating having a Right to something with meaning that someone else must provide it for you? What are you some kind of Jew Commie? :)

You dont even know what a Right is. LOL

Yo are so dishonest it is sickening. Most Jews arent even close to as dishonest as you are. I literally said people have a right because nobody has a right to deprive them of it. Then you post pics of people asking 'Governments' to steal from others to be their welfare state. The exact opposite of what i said. You are a weasel. And i mean that in the nicest way possible Jewboy.

iOWNme
19th March 2014, 05:22 PM
Morality has nothing whatsoever to do with nature. It's pretty simple.

I totally agree. But are you an animal?

However, you asked what makes it true (post #61) that a man has a right to food and water, and i showed you. Its pretty simple.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 05:25 PM
Every social system is predicated on ideology, including the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, so, in a way you're defeating your own argument.Not really. My argument is that "Natural Rights" are a figment of someone's imagination. I realize most social systems are predicated on morality, both of which have some merit and both of which should be taken with a grain of salt.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 05:31 PM
I totally agree. However you asked what makes it true (post #61) that a man has a right to food and water, and i showed you. Its pretty simple.You showed me??

The reason people have an inherent right to food and water is because no man has the inherent right to deprive another man of those things. Just another one of your ambiguous replies. I have no natural right to your food or water and you have no natural right to mine. To go one step farther, niether you nor I have a right to our own food or water. Nature does not recognize ownership. Only survival.

Jewboo
19th March 2014, 06:39 PM
Its pretty simple...

http://www.hotfunnyclub.com/swf/foodfight1.jpg
iOWNme's Natural Law

Horn
19th March 2014, 06:42 PM
As determined by me thru act of randomness, you've all been diagnosed brain imbalance schisms.

Especially Santa and his douche.

mick silver
19th March 2014, 06:47 PM
my dad said it almost the same way .... niether you nor I have a right to our own food or water. Nature does not recognize ownership. Only survival.

Horn
19th March 2014, 06:57 PM
my dad said it almost the same way .... niether you nor I have a right to our own food or water. Nature does not recognize ownership. Only survival.

You have a right to secure your own survival, the big but is you don't want to be left living all by yourself, this could happen if trying to thieve it away from someone else, or using the government thief to do it for you.

Then you end up like that Tom Hanks guy in that movie talking only to a volleyball.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 07:05 PM
Horn, did you do a lot of acid back in the 70's? You're good at thinking outside the box, but your dots don't connect.

Horn
19th March 2014, 07:12 PM
Nature recognizes ownership with every plankton a whale swallows, and every army ant trail.

But we are men so lets discuss where our borders lie, I don't want to be covered in ants, or swallowed completely.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 07:26 PM
Nature recognizes ownership with every plankton a whale swallows, and every army ant trail.That's the law of nature, survival of the fittest, not "natural law" and not ownership.

Horn
19th March 2014, 07:26 PM
Horn, did you do a lot of acid back in the 70's? You're good at thinking outside the box, but your dots don't connect.

Being diagnosed with a schism is not the end of the world, hoarder.

There are corrective measures that can be taken, I can help you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yNAABKD4IA

Now which dots were you having trouble connecting?

Horn
19th March 2014, 07:28 PM
But we are men so lets discuss where our borders lie, I don't want to be covered in ants, or swallowed completely.

First lesson, never quote only one sentance of a two sentance post, especially when it carries a big but in betweeen.

mick silver
19th March 2014, 07:28 PM
maybe thats why i am good at hunting i like food and i know were it came from and i did it myself . oh by the way i killed to hogs and boys there some of the best looking ribs i have ever seen the smoker will be smoking tomorrow when there done i will bitch slap them with some homemade bbq sauce oh hell yell ......... now thats survival for the king and gang

Horn
19th March 2014, 07:34 PM
This is the problem here, nobody knows human nature and the laws that apply.

You guys are stuck in lower brain animal kingdom's nature.

mick silver
19th March 2014, 07:38 PM
as i am eatting those ribs an licking the sauce off my fingers i will think of you horn

hoarder
19th March 2014, 07:40 PM
This is the problem here, nobody knows human nature and the laws that apply.

You guys are stuck in lower brain animal kingdom's nature.Human nature is one thing, the laws of nature another, and "natural law" is a figment of your imagination.
Let's discuss this "natural law" thingy first and quit attaching different concepts to it in attempt to give it propulsion when your "natural law" can't fly under it's own power.

Prove that "natural laws" exist.

Horn
19th March 2014, 07:47 PM
Human nature is one thing, the laws of nature another.

Alien thoughts, concentration moon again.

Human's being part of nature, have a set of natural laws that apply to them, they're unalienable.

When you ask me how the laws of nature apply between men, it is an auto assumption that we are discussing laws of nature within humankind, not whales or ants.

Your nature, is the same as mine. We are not alien to each other.

Though I know we have assumptions that arise within us that compel us to think so.

Horn
19th March 2014, 08:04 PM
Don't eat me, steal from me, tread on me, or possibly lie to me. These are some of the main tenants of man's natural laws, and also stated as such in the video.

What exactly is the problem here with how all laws written can relate back to those tenants?

Of course we have the added complication of how to protect our set from outside forces, and provide for each others civilized transit throughways at the same time, being the humans that we are.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 08:18 PM
Don't eat me, steal from me, tread on me, or possibly lie to me. These are some of the main tenants of man's natural laws, and also stated as such in the video.Without man made laws, what would prevent someone from eating you, stealing from you or treading on you? Certainly not your imaginary "natural laws". Before man made laws, that's exactly how men treated each other. After man made laws they did it less often because those man made laws had consequences.

Horn
19th March 2014, 08:29 PM
Without man made laws, what would prevent someone from eating you, stealing from you or treading on you? Certainly not your imaginary "natural laws". Before man made laws, that's exactly how men treated each other. After man made laws they did it less often because those man made laws had consequences.

There's no reason man should not adopt them for himself, but they are there regardless, if he (man) does or not.

And kharma is the sentence.

hoarder
19th March 2014, 08:40 PM
There's no reason man should not adopt them for himself, but they are there regardless, if he (man) does or not. Your argument is getting really weak. Do you have anything more substantial?

And kharma is the sentence.
Karma is another figment of the imagination, IMO.

vacuum
19th March 2014, 10:02 PM
Human nature is one thing, the laws of nature another, and "natural law" is a figment of your imagination.
Let's discuss this "natural law" thingy first and quit attaching different concepts to it in attempt to give it propulsion when your "natural law" can't fly under it's own power.

My interpretation is a natural law is just a pattern that has been observed to hold true repeatedly over time. Furthermore, I'd say that a natural law is exactly the same thing as a physical law, it just works over a longer timescale such that it's not quite easy to observe. At 1:00:59 in the second video he described the 7 principles of natural law. In my view, these all stem from the most fundamental level but are only apparent at very large timescales. For example, "as above, so below". It can't really be proved from first principles, as no fundamental law can. It can only be observed and repeatedly confirmed.

As he says, the word "natural" is related to the word "divine" which I would argue is similar to Plato's world of Forms or Archtypes. Basically what that means is it's the patterns or abstract things that are left when you take time out of the picture.

As far as "natural rights", they are rights that are in agreement with "natural law". It's not that a natural right somehow can't fundamentally be violated. They can be violated at will. The main reason they're important is because if they are violated, and violated for long enough, then the system that is acting outside it's natural rights will simply self-destruct and die. Only those that stay within natural rights continue to propagate. It's like consuming unhealthy substances. Sure, it's your choice to do that. But if you want your body to continue to exist into the future, you will respect it's "natural rights". It's that simple. Natural rigthts are just things you are allowed to do that don't negatively impact your continued existence.

Gravity is actually a good example of a "natural law". Because when you zoom in to very short timescales and very small things, like at the quantum level, gravity kind of just disappears because it's so weak. If you were to tell an electron that there was a "natural law" called gravity that said every particle is sightly attracted to every other particle, even between electrons, he wouldn't believe you. It's just some "princple from the gods" that the electron could never figure out on his own. But over a large scale of time and space, it's existence is as clear as daylight.

Horn
20th March 2014, 01:15 AM
Your argument is getting really weak. Do you have anything more substantial?
Karma is another figment of the imagination, IMO.

The evidence of these violations exist all around us, that's the karma.

Mankind has not adopted his own natural laws or is selective in their adoption, governments and kingpins tread over them daily.

You are applying them only to individuals through man's law. Governments across the globe have been getting what they want in karmic balance for centuries, collapse and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31nRLz0T7V0

If you don't see it your blind as a bat.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 05:07 AM
It can't really be proved from first principles, as no fundamental law can.The laws of nature, like gravity can easily be proved. The ideological stuff you guys attach to it cannot. Instead of drawing distinctions between the two, you use the laws of nature for their credibility and then arrange for your ideology to hitch a ride with it.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 05:14 AM
The evidence of these violations exist all around us, that's the karma. The evidence that Jews are screwing the goys exist all around us. What does that have to do with proving karma? Heck they're getting by with it and have been getting by with it for centuries. If anything, this proves karma is bullshit.

iOWNme
20th March 2014, 05:38 AM
You showed me??
Just another one of your ambiguous replies.I have no natural right to your food or water and you have no natural right to mine. To go one step farther, niether you nor I have a right to our own food or water. Nature does not recognize ownership. Only survival.

Do you even know what a Right is?

If you have no right to food and water, why the fuck are you complaining that 'Evil Jews' run the planet? I mean if you shouldnt even be allowed feed yourself, why do you care about the money system and the 'Evil Jew' power structure? You obviously IMAGINE you have no Right to stop them.

So you say nature doesnt recognize ownership. Are YOU a part of nature?

iOWNme
20th March 2014, 05:40 AM
Human nature is one thing, the laws of nature another, and "natural law" is a figment of your imagination.

Can i come to your house and steal your stuff? Why not? Is there some reason why i shouldnt?

iOWNme
20th March 2014, 05:44 AM
Without man made laws, what would prevent someone from eating you, stealing from you or treading on you? Certainly not your imaginary "natural laws". Before man made laws, that's exactly how men treated each other. After man made laws they did it less often because those man made laws had consequences.

Do YOU need a 'man made law' to tell you that it is not ok to eat someone? Do YOU need to be told not to steal from someone else?

Do you IMAGINE that scribbles on paper are what stop bad guys from doing others harm?

If you IMAGINE the scribbles from 'man' to be 'Law' and that disobedience to them to be a 'crime' then YOU are the victim of mind control.

'Laws' dont have consequences, YOUR ACTIONS DO.

Has there been more violence carried out by men who were enforcing the 'Law' or by individual criminals who have broken the 'Law'?

hoarder
20th March 2014, 05:54 AM
Do you even know what a Right is?

If you have no right to food and water, why the fuck are you complaining that 'Evil Jews' run the planet? I mean if you shouldnt even be allowed feed yourself, why do you care about the money system and the 'Evil Jew' power structure? You obviously IMAGINE you have no Right to stop them.

So you say nature doesnt recognize ownership. Are YOU a part of nature?Your imaginary "natural rights" are not the basis of my complaint.

Can i come to your house and steal your stuff? Why not? Is there some reason why i shouldnt?Man made laws.

Do YOU need a 'man made law' to tell you that it is not ok to eat someone? Do YOU need to be told not to steal from someone else? No. Other people do.

Do you IMAGINE that scribbles on paper are what stop bad guys from doing others harm? That and the consequences behind them.

Has there been more violence carried out by men who were enforcing the 'Law' or by individual criminals who have broken the 'Law'?Depends on the country and the man made definition of law.

iOWNme
20th March 2014, 06:02 AM
Your imaginary "natural rights" are not the basis of my complaint.

If they are imaginary, can i come over to steal your stuff?

Man made laws.

Man doesnt 'make' 'laws'. Natural 'Laws' existed before man scribbled them on parchment.

No. Other people do.

Another common theme with Statists: Other people need 'Law' but not YOU. GACK.

That and the consequences behind them. Depends on the country and the man made definition of law.

You also seem to IMAGINE that 'boarders' seem to alter human morality. They do not. 'Man' does not get to decide what 'Law' is and where it will be applied.

Why did you ignore post #92?

"Do you even know what a Right is?

So you say nature doesnt recognize ownership. Are YOU a part of nature?"

Can you please answer this?

hoarder
20th March 2014, 06:15 AM
If they are imaginary, can i come over to steal your stuff? You can try, but you may spend some time caged with Tyrone.

Man doesnt 'make' 'laws'. Natural 'Laws' existed before man scribbled them on parchment. prove it.

Another common theme with Statists: Other people need 'Law' but not YOU. GACK. Anyone who disagrees with IOWN a yarmulke is a "statist".

You also seem to IMAGINE that 'boarders' seem to alter human morality. They do not. 'Man' does not get to decide what 'Law' is and where it will be applied. Then who does?

Why did you ignore post #92?

Can you please answer this?Yes, I'm a part of nature. I am subject to gravity, momentum and drought. What does that have to do with imaginary "natural rights", Shlomo?

Horn
20th March 2014, 10:09 AM
The evidence that Jews are screwing the goys exist all around us. What does that have to do with proving karma? Heck they're getting by with it and have been getting by with it for centuries. If anything, this proves karma is bullshit.

The individuals within the flock subvert karma by living in the flock, their flock has received its karma over and again through the centuries and even now.

Would you like to be a jew in the current stratum flock, waiting for your karma?

hoarder
20th March 2014, 11:05 AM
The individuals within the flock subvert karma by living in the flock, their flock has received its karma over and again through the centuries and even now.

Would you like to be a jew in the current stratum flock, waiting for your karma?I don't believe their "victim status" stories. Through the centuries they have cried out as they struck us. Through the centuries they have whined about pogroms that didn't happen.
In reality, they have advanced the wealth, social status, influence and power of their tribe while hiding behind their phony "victim status".

IMO, Jews are proof that "Karma" is a hoax.

Horn
20th March 2014, 11:05 AM
Do you agree we have a certain set of unspoken rules (laws) that are between us, hoarder? That's Natural Law.

Such that we know when transgressing those laws we will receive a response back from the other party of the flame type,or in other terms when we steal or attempt to steal anything from any human we will receive their steel in return.

That's the karma, or whatever term you want to apply to it. Getting away with the temporary steal will not shade you as an individual from future consequence of the steal that you think you got away with. Precise reason for hired dirty work thugs. Whoever is siting at the top delivering the order avoids much of the direct individual karma.

Jews have lengthy record of being tossed (sometimes violently) from wherever they dwell.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 11:20 AM
Do you agree we have a certain set of unspoken rules (laws) that are between us, hoarder? That's Natural Law.

Such that we know when transgressing those laws we will receive a response back from the other party of the flame type,or in other terms when we steal or attempt to steal anything from any human we will receive their steel in return.

That's the karma, or whatever term you want to apply to it. In a lot of cases it's political correctness or subjective opinions of what good manners consist of. In any case this is too vague to be construed as proof of either Karma or "Natural Rights".
Jews have lengthy record of being tossed (sometimes violently) from wherever they dwell. Jews have lengthy record of claiming to have been tossed (sometimes violently) from wherever they dwelled. They have benefitted tremendously from this fabricated victim status.

If the occasional mosquito gets swatted while sucking blood, it's just survival of the fittest, not proof of Karma.

Horn
20th March 2014, 11:33 AM
In a lot of cases it's political correctness or subjective opinions of what good manners consist of. In any case this is too vague to be construed as proof of either Karma or "Natural Rights".

You're a jew if you think you can walk all over me, and I won't get pissed off.

In fact one of the biggest jews on board, having become that which you hate/love.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 11:38 AM
You're a jew if you think you can walk all over me, and I won't get pissed off.

In fact one of the biggest jews on board, having become that which you hate/love.You're referring to consequences, not "Natural Rights". Besides, in your example the consequences are practically nil. Jews piss off millions and laugh about it.

Horn
20th March 2014, 11:43 AM
You're referring to consequences,

No, I'm referring to you, and the jew you've become.

One who doesn't see the repercussions of his transgression actions into hate/love relationship with the jews.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 11:46 AM
No, I'm referring to you, and the jew you've become.

One who doesn't see the repercussions of his transgression actions into hate/love relationship with the jews.I take it you have run out of arguments to support your notion of "Natural Rights".

Horn
20th March 2014, 11:53 AM
I take it you have run out of arguments to support your notion of "Natural Rights".

I only tread so far, hoarder. Unlike a blind jew who does not see the repercussions of his actions.

The only notional item, is believing you're not one of them. That is all the proof required.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 12:04 PM
I only tread so far, hoarder. Unlike a blind jew who does not see the repercussions of his actions.

The only notional item, is believing you're not one of them. That is all the proof required.Morality has it's place, but one cannot see the truth through those sunglasses.

Horn
20th March 2014, 12:17 PM
Morality has it's place, but one cannot see the truth through those sunglasses.

One could hardly tell from your user handle... :)

A sideways glance at an ignorant plea doesn't suit you well, HOARDER!

It stands to reason that the "aggravated jews" would require your aggravation.

Agreed?

Carl
20th March 2014, 01:40 PM
You guys are way off track.

As a thinking *human being.

It's not a question of ability, it's a question of right, the power to act upon one's own will.

I do not possess the right to arbitrarily kill you.

I do not possess the right to arbitrarily steal from you.

I do not possess the right to arbitrarily impose my will upon you.

I do not possess the right to arbitrarily enslave you.

If I do not possess the right to do any of those things then by extension.

You possess the right to life.

You possess the right to property.

You possess the right to your own volition.

You possess the right to **liberty.

If this holds true for you and I, then it holds true for all other human beings.

This also holds true with or without governments, Natural law.

*Note: Not all people are human beings, thus the necessity of government.

**Note: To live in Liberty one must take responsibility for their actions and their condition.

iOWNme
20th March 2014, 01:42 PM
You can try, but you may spend some time caged with Tyrone.

It seems you would resist me. Now, lets get to why you would resist me. Is it A) there is a 'man made' 'law' somewhere that says you can resist me. Or is it B) Because you inherently understand that it would be wrong for me to steal your stuff? Can you honestly answer this with no name calling or ad hominem attacks?

prove it.

Can i come steal your stuff?

Anyone who disagrees with IOWN a yarmulke is a "statist".

No. Anyone who advocates for any form of 'Government' is a Statist. You are a minarchist, which is STILL a Statist. You just think you should be robbed, assaulted and forced a very small amount by familar white oppressors.

Then who does?

Is it wrong to murder because a 'man made law' says so? Or is it naturally inherently wrong to murder?

Yes, I'm a part of nature. I am subject to gravity, momentum and drought. What does that have to do with imaginary "natural rights", Shlomo?

Your right, i am pretty slow in trying to understand you position. Maybe you can help me out by answering the myriad of simple questions i have asked you?

If a man was trying to hurt you or steal your stuff, would you resist him because there is a 'law' that says he shouldnt steal? Or would you resist him because you know it is naturally inherenty wrong for him to do that to you?

Horn
20th March 2014, 01:47 PM

keyword, up for debate.

and thank you for being such a congenial arbiter, Carl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr8-E8may2Y

iOWNme

It's not a question of ability, it's a question of right, the power to act upon one's own will.

I do not have the right to arbitrarily enslave you.

If this holds true for you and I, then it holds true for all other human beings.

**Note: To live in Liberty one must take responsibility for their actions and their condition.

Your post mimicks exactly what i said in the first line of post #61.

Carl can a man delegate a right he does not have? Then how did 'Congress' get the right to do things that no other mortal human has the right to do?

What species are these people that you say are not human beings?

Jewboo
Jews have lengthy record of being tossed (sometimes violently) from wherever they dwell.

What did THEY do to deserve it?

hoarder
20th March 2014, 01:56 PM
It seems you would resist me. Now, lets get to why you would resist me. Is it A) there is a 'man made' 'law' somewhere that says you can resist me. Or is it B) Because you inherently understand that it would be wrong for me to steal your stuff? "Wrong" is subjective. Do you mean contrary to my interests?

If a man was trying to hurt you or steal your stuff, would you resist him because there is a 'law' that says he shouldnt steal? Or would you resist him because you know it is naturally inherenty wrong for him to do that to you?If someone acted contrary to my interests, I would resist him provided it's in my interests to do so. Of course there are a lot of variables. If someone is robbing me at gunpoint, I may deem it not in my interests to resist him. If ZOG IRS is robbing me to pay interest to Jewish bankers for issueing money out of thin air, I may not deem it in my interests to resist them because it would likely just cost me even more, one way or another.

So you see, it's mostly about consequences.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 01:58 PM

I do not have the right to arbitrarily enslave you.

**Note: To live in Liberty one must take responsibility for their actions and their condition.Please define what kind of rights you are referring to. Man made or "Natural Rights".

Horn
20th March 2014, 02:07 PM
What species are these people that you say are not human beings?

You are correct, iOWNme.

Government is subject to the same natural law, and is also a pre-requisite to civilization through the written law.

But as a necessity, that we return deliver justice to it as it places itself above natural law.

The proof is their collapse every couple hundred years, of writing man's laws.

iOWNme
20th March 2014, 02:09 PM
"Wrong" is subjective. Do you mean contrary to my interests?

Could you have an interest that hindered, injured or deprived you of something? In other words can you think of a scenario where it would benefit you to have something done to you against your will?

What you call 'interest' is a euphemism for Right/Good/Moral.

If someone acted contrary to my interests, I would resist him provided it's in my interests to do so.

Why? Can you think of a time where your interest would actually hinder/damage you?

Of course there are a lot of variables. If someone is robbing me at gunpoint, I may deem it not in my interests to resist him. If ZOG IRS is robbing me to pay interest to Jewish bankers for issueing money out of thin air, I may not deem it in my interests to resist them because it would likely just cost me even more, one way or another.

I agree there are a lot of variables. So you wouldnt resist either of those examples, but why are you even thinking about resisting? Could it be becasue it would be bad/wrong/immoral for them to do those things?

So you see, it's mostly about consequences.

What are consequences? Why is there consequences? Could it be because of right/wrong? Why would you face any consequences if what your doing was not right/wrong in the eyes of the other party?

iOWNme
20th March 2014, 02:16 PM
You are correct, iOWNme.

Government is subject to the same natural law, and is also a pre-requisite to civilization through the written law.

So there really isnt anything caled 'Government', there are just humans who are all the same species with all the same rights.
The proof is their collapse every couple hundred years, of writing man's laws.

Your almost an Anarchist. :)

Horn
20th March 2014, 02:17 PM
Please define what kind of rights you are referring to. Man made or "Natural Rights".

Please define what rights you aren't referring to corrupt Government officials, or man made?

Carl
20th March 2014, 02:24 PM
Your post mimicks exactly what i said in the first line of post #61.

Carl can a man delegate a right he does not have? Then how did 'Congress' get the right to do things that no other mortal human has the right to do?

What species are these people that you say are not human beings? My post "mimics" nothing that comes from you, it is you, and the fuked-up ideology you follow, that is using mimicry.

Congress took what the people allowed.

Some people are sociopaths, some are animals, some are capitalist, some are anarchists, some are socialists, some are marxists, some are conservative, some are leftist, some are statists, some are christians, some are muslems, some are jews....

Horn
20th March 2014, 02:25 PM
Your almost an Anarchist. :)

It is the only position.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 02:31 PM
Could you have an interest that hindered, injured or deprived you of something? In other words can you think of a scenario where it would benefit you to have something done to you against your will?Yes, that's possible. For example taking medications without considering the side-effects.

What you call 'interest' is a euphemism for Right/Good/Moral. That's stretching it quite a bit. There are different words for different meanings for a reason.

I agree there are a lot of variables. So you wouldnt resist either of those examples, but why are you even thinking about resisting? Could it be becasue it would be bad/wrong/immoral for them to do those things?We've already been over that.

What are consequences? Why is there consequences? Could it be because of right/wrong? It could be that the person robbing me has the means to harm me even more if I resist, It could be that man's law has deemed consequences for those who resist ZOG, it could be a lot of things.

Why would you face any consequences if what your doing was not right/wrong in the eyes of the other party?Because the other party might have been fooled/defrauded. Because there might be many other parties affected.

Horn
20th March 2014, 02:45 PM
Hoarder you need an avatar.

this is a dodge ball, it also resembles the flag of Japan.
http://www.gbres.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dodgeball.jpg

Carl
20th March 2014, 02:47 PM
Please define what kind of rights you are referring to. Man made or "Natural Rights".

I don't understand your question hoarder, you're quoting my definition so, please explain to me what you mean by asking me to "define" my definition?

Natural rights, or laws, are a product of human socialization over countless millennia to the point that they have become innate to the human character and condition.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 03:07 PM
Hoarder you need an avatar.

this is a dodge ball, it also resembles the flag of Japan.
http://www.gbres.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dodgeball.jpgPlease define what you think I'm dodging. Just because I don't see things that you imagine does not indicate I'm avoiding anything.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 03:08 PM
Natural rights, or laws, are a product of human socialization over countless millennia to the point that they have become innate to the human character and condition.They are values/ideals, not rights or laws. There's a difference.

Carl
20th March 2014, 03:13 PM
They are values/ideals, not rights or laws. There's a difference. And that's why government's become a necesssary evil....o)(~

Horn
20th March 2014, 03:22 PM
They are values/ideals, not rights or laws. There's a difference.

Semantics dodge, dribble unrealized natural law, pivot/check dead government and empires.

Anonymous:

"We slaves move into place the next stone on the great pyramid of Egypt,

unknowning that there something terribly wrong with the all high priest rapping our wives and daughters while we toil.

He slayed my brother for trying to revolt last month, but he had that coming to him."

My God, i think I'm turning into, Book.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 03:29 PM
Here's the definition(s) of "rights"

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rights

noun
18. a just claim or title, whether legal, prescriptive, or moral: You have a right to say what you please.
19. Sometimes, rights. that which is due to anyone by just claim, legal guarantees, moral principles, etc.: women's rights; Freedom of speech is a right of all Americans.
20. adherence or obedience to moral and legal principles and authority.
21. that which is morally, legally, or ethically proper: to know right from wrong.
22. a moral, ethical, or legal principle considered as an underlying cause of truth, justice, morality, or ethics.

So you see we have to be more difinitive. When we refer to moral rights we should call it that. When we refer to legal rights we should call it that.

Horn
20th March 2014, 03:35 PM
They're not fucking values or ideals, they're Natural Laws!

Quit being a blind jew.

Serpo
20th March 2014, 03:49 PM
Semantics dodge, dribble unrealized natural law, pivot/check dead government and empires.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe71pswAMt6IS6blk8HLl85oPm496_i-i62BU3AH6M4GuwncYu (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=w32Bzbn7V5Ct2M&tbnid=Uh3l7dc_JZlEVM:&ved=0CAgQjRw4Dw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.horntip.com%2Fhtml%2Fbooks_%2 6_MSS%2F1960s%2F1964_the_horn_book__g_legman_%28HC %29%2Findex.htm&ei=W3ArU9bUCsOGkAW0x4GADw&psig=AFQjCNH-YMk8C3XWjK0CZiRjaStzsAsb8A&ust=1395442139223833)

hoarder
20th March 2014, 04:13 PM

They're not fucking values or ideals, they're Natural Laws!

Quit being a blind jew.Being definitive is not semantics. If we wish to understand rights and laws, we can't just jumble ideas like laws, morals, rights, ideals and values together in one big ambiguous clusterfork and put a label on it.

The best way I can describe "natural rights" is "something for nothing rights". Rights come from the blood of patriots, not values or ideals.

Even some of the Founding Fathers shared your idea of "inaliable rights". But we must also remember that these imaginary rights did not free them from British tyranny. The blood of patriots did. That should tell us something about rights. If you're not brave enough to step out and bleed for your rights, it makes sense to support those who did, especially when our liberties are attached to it.

iOWNme
20th March 2014, 04:34 PM
My post "mimics" nothing that comes from you, it is you, and the fuked-up ideology you follow, that is using mimicry.

LOL. Are you upset? I said those rights are a result of others not being able to morally infringe upon them. Exactly what you said. :)

Congress took what the people allowed.

Can a man delegate a right he does not have? You know where this is going and you claim that I am the ideologue. LOL Hilarious!

Let me help you here: Cognitive Dissonance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance)

Some people are sociopaths, some are animals, some are capitalist, some are anarchists, some are socialists, some are marxists, some are conservative, some are leftist, some are statists, some are christians, some are muslems, some are jews....

What species are all of these people you listed? Are they all the same? So they all have the same rights? All men are created equal? So how did Congress get the power to tax if no individual man has the power to tax another? Am i just a guy of ideas? Or am i actually trying to figure out reality Carl?

iOWNme
20th March 2014, 04:40 PM
So you see we have to be more difinitive. When we refer to moral rights we should call it that. When we refer to legal rights we should call it that.

Your right we do have to be more definitive.

There is no such thing as 'legal Rights'. Its a contradictory statement. An oxymoron. The term 'Legal' implies 'Government'. The word 'Rights' means something that cannot be altered, transferred, amended, abolished, increased, decreased, sold, etc. They are inherent in humans and come directly from Self Ownership, NOT 'Government' or any other 'man made laws'.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 04:44 PM
Your right we do have to be more definitive.

There is no such thing as 'legal Rights'. Its a contradictory statement. An oxymoron. The term 'Legal' implies 'Government'. The word 'Rights' means something that cannot be altered, transferred, amended, abolished, increased, decreased, sold, etc. They are inherent in humans and come directly from Self Ownership, NOT 'Government' or any other 'man made laws'.Your dogmatic response offers nothing to the discussion. There is no proof of "inherent rights". Just like "inaliable rights", "moral rights" and "natural rights", they're a figment of the imagination. They won't get you out of a fix when you're outnumbered and overpowered.

Horn
20th March 2014, 05:02 PM
There is no proof of "inherent rights"

Again, the proof is in the many judgements handed down through the centuries by those possessing them.

You however may not be included in that equation, as is possible your loins and heritage were that of a doormat.

Horn
20th March 2014, 05:56 PM
Regardless of what I consider you to have changed into another within/without argument.

You're stating that by possessing the rights they could steal them away, or somehow it is not allowing for credit to those deserved.

If those patriots could speak from their graves my bet would be on them saying "Claim your God given Natural and Unalienable Rights, man!"

Otherwise you get what we have here today, many tiny paragraphs of them stripping away what was theirs to give.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 06:03 PM
If those patriots could speak from their graves my bet would be on them saying "Claim your God given Natural and Unalienable Rights, man!"It is quite possible that many of them would say just that.
If those patriots could speak from their graves and say "The Earth is flat", it would not make it so.

Horn
20th March 2014, 06:10 PM
It is quite possible that many of them would say just that.
If those patriots could speak from their graves and say "The Earth is flat", it would not make it so.

Hoarder finds his bone,

What do you think the others monkeys he beats with it, think of that bone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypEaGQb6dJk

Carl
20th March 2014, 07:03 PM
LOL. Are you upset? I said those rights are a result of others not being able to morally infringe upon them. Exactly what you said. :)

Can a man delegate a right he does not have? You know where this is going and you claim that I am the ideologue. LOL Hilarious!
Let me help you here: Cognitive Dissonance (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance)
What species are all of these people you listed? Are they all the same? So they all have the same rights? All men are created equal? So how did Congress get the power to tax if no individual man has the power to tax another? Am i just a guy of ideas? Or am i actually trying to figure out reality Carl? And once again you return to your old irrational ranting, intellectually repugnant ways. You're not a guy with ideas, or figuring anything out, you're an automation running on a program.

Good luck with that...

singular_me
20th March 2014, 07:05 PM
any idea, concept, laws are rooted in the imagination. This is because Life itself requires Imagination/Creativity, a MIND's attribute.

example: it is because a man decided flying like birds, that we have airplanes... It is a mind over matter, Hoarder.

So, anybody who cannot imagine a world without a "strong central authority" is not creative enough. Time to stretch it... ALL our dreams come true, for the best and the worse. It is because we are able to manipulate realitiy at will... humans are god-like (early Gnostic/Christian teachings)... paradise is accessible if we genuinely want it.. what do you want, Hoarder ???

stop worrying about the whole... it is about YOU only... what are you afraid of?

Your dogmatic response offers nothing to the discussion. There is no proof of "inherent rights". Just like "inaliable rights", "moral rights" and "natural rights", they're a figment of the imagination. They won't get you out of a fix when you're outnumbered and overpowered.

vacuum
20th March 2014, 07:11 PM
The laws of nature, like gravity can easily be proved. The ideological stuff you guys attach to it cannot. Instead of drawing distinctions between the two, you use the laws of nature for their credibility and then arrange for your ideology to hitch a ride with it.

My post was well thought-out and I'm sticking with it until I someone comes up with something better.

It is a big fallacy to think a physical law can be proven, btw. They can only be repeatedly observed to be true or they can be falisfied.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 07:12 PM
any idea, concept, laws are rooted in the imagination. This is because Life itself requires Imagination/Creativity, a MIND's attribute.

example: it is because a man decided flying like birds, that we have airplanes... It is a mind over matter, Hoarder.

So, anybody who cannot imagine a world without a "strong central authority" is not creative enough. Time to stretch it... ALL our dreams come true, for the best and the worse. Everything we can think of can come true. :)The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 07:16 PM
My post was well thought-out and I'm sticking with it until I someone comes up with something better.

It is a big fallacy to think a physical law can be proven, btw. They can only be repeatedly observed to be true or they can be falisfied.

The key is in the imagination or powers of observation posessed by said observer. It's all too easy for us to delude ourselves about the unproven or the outcome of a social experiment.

singular_me
20th March 2014, 07:23 PM
all what matters: what do YOU want, Hoarder, now that I have established (plane examle) that everything we can think of **IS** the figment of our imgination ??

the fact is that too many Laws corrupt imagination.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Jewboo
20th March 2014, 07:28 PM
My post was well thought-out and I'm sticking with it until someone comes up with something better.

In conclusion, what are Mark Passio's specific actions we can personally take to improve our miserable existence?

1)

2)

3)

vacuum
20th March 2014, 07:32 PM
Hoarder, we all have to face the fact that we will only ever achieve an approximate understanding of the truth in our lifetime. I'm sure Mark Passio would be pissed at that statement, but it's true. Absolute truth, irregardless of humans, is real, but that doesn't mean we can ever know it with 100% certainty.

The best thing to do is understand that fact and come up with a reasoning process that views things as probabilities of being true and actions taken on that. Do I 'delude' myself that all this stuff is absolutely right? Of course not, I only think it's the most probable thing that's true. It doesn't even mean it's likely (over 50% probable), it just means it's the most probable understanding that I have.

Only once you become aware that you don't have all the answers do you seek out more.

singular_me
20th March 2014, 07:35 PM
You are on the right path to underatsnd "duality talking/'thinking".... the Mirror effect... look closer, at your own words

Originally Posted by Carl

My post "mimics" nothing that comes from you, it is you, and the fuked-up ideology you follow, that is using mimicry.

Cebu_4_2
20th March 2014, 07:37 PM
You are on the right path to underatsnd "duality talking/'thinking".... the Mirror effect

Quality drinking...

Jewboo
20th March 2014, 07:39 PM
any idea, concept, laws are rooted in the imagination.

True, but you are usually posting the product of your Magical Thinking. It makes no sense in our real world.

Dogman
20th March 2014, 07:50 PM
Truth is what can be agreed on with others of the majority as something that {may be called fact}. There is truths in life, we are born, live and then die. There are truths of human nature in general, if there are no agreements or rules then everyone looses unless your club is stronger than mine.

There is the truth that nations are not nice, they did not get their power being nice.

Then there are those that want to bend what they call truth to fit their agenda, to create a new truth built out of what was proven but is twisted from the reality of history.

Natural Law states if my club is bigger and if I am more sneaky or stronger than you , you lose. History proves that people can not live together without rules/laws to keep them from killing or enslaving each other. Look into the past to see where the future may hold with out laws. Natural laws concern nature, nature has no laws except to kill and eat or be killed and be eaten.

That works with humans without (unnatural) laws/rules.

singular_me
20th March 2014, 07:51 PM
would this justify "centralized government? are you a controlled opposition

The key is in the imagination or powers of observation posessed by said observer. It's all too easy for us to delude ourselves about the unproven or the outcome of a social experiment.

vacuum
20th March 2014, 07:51 PM
In conclusion, what are Mark Passio's specific actions we can personally take to improve our miserable existence?

1)

2)

3)

He gave us a method that we can employ to use as a tool to change our situation.

First we have to gather information about the cause of our problems before we can fix them - the knowlege stage understanding 'why'. Second, we have to understand all the information as a cohesive whole, then third implement the necessary actions.

Most of us probably have brain damage, as he suggests, probably caused by self-loathing and abandonment. We need to fix that. That should be one of the main objectives. I think I figured out the root cause of these issues myself, through my own knowlege and understanding process which is independent of him. The information of how to fix it is contained in this book:
https://mega.co.nz/#!sZ0SGIDD!DdN9-Ucw4F3QvUO_uzmnnhRG4HBUBvzbrZiGpqj_uTw

singular_me
20th March 2014, 07:55 PM
Bingo!!

natural laws concern nature, nature has no laws except to kill and eat or be killed or eaten..... That works with humans without (unnatural) laws/rules.

dogman, plz avoid getting banned again, your insight is welcome on here!

singular_me
20th March 2014, 08:02 PM
well according to what you say, planes would not have been never invented... "thinking IS magic". Turn on your TV and Watch CNN/CNBC/FOX... it is working. It is only when you are aware of the MAGIC that the illusion no longer exists. :)

the holographic Universe is all about it.... we live in a MASSIVE illusion that is killing Mankind! ... makes no sense in the real world. huh :) ???

True, but you are usually posting the product of your Magical Thinking. It makes no sense in our real world.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 08:22 PM
all what matters: what do YOU want, Hoarder, now that I have established (plane examle) that everything we can think of **IS** the figment of our imgination ??

the fact is that too many Laws corrupt imagination.Imagination is what allows us to see what might be. It's a useful implement of invention. Sometimes imagination is the refuge of those who can niether see nor accept the world as it is. I'll have to pass on all the marketing language of the pseudo enlightened.

Hoarder, we all have to face the fact that we will only ever achieve an approximate understanding of the truth in our lifetime. Absolute truth, irregardless of humans, is real, but that doesn't mean we can ever know it with 100% certainty.

The best thing to do is understand that fact and come up with a reasoning process that views things as probabilities of being true and actions taken on that.Agree with this.
I place information in 3 categories:
1) What is 100% certain (practically nothing).
2) What is possible (almost everything).
3) What is probable.

#3 is what I spend most of my time thinking about, assigning levels of probability, putting the least probable on the back burner (with the nearly impossible to verify) and the most probable on the front burner.

hoarder
20th March 2014, 08:26 PM
would this justify "centralized government? are you a controlled oppositionAnarchy is the path to centralized world government because that is what it would inevitably replaced with. I'm for decentralized government, i.e. sovereign nations, sovereign states.

singular_me
20th March 2014, 08:29 PM
yeah, sometimes... back to my TV example: 85% of success for the NWO. if 85% of the planet fail to see how the word truly is... sorry Horder, you will end up being engulfed by the Illusion... and that will be real ...

we can end the illusion overnight... that is what is the craziest about it.

Imagination is what allows us to see what might be. It's a useful implement of invention. Sometimes imagination is the refuge of those who can niether see nor accept the world as it is. I'll have to pass on all the marketing language of the pseudo enlightened.

Agree with this.
I place information in 3 categories:
1) What is 100% certain (practically nothing).
2) What is possible (almost everything).
3) What is probable.

#3 is what I spend most of my time thinking about, assigning levels of probability, putting the least probable on the back burner (with the nearly impossible to verify) and the most probable on the front burner.

mick silver
20th March 2014, 08:32 PM
you two do look alot a like are you brother are sisters

Jewboo
20th March 2014, 08:33 PM
well according to what you say, planes would not have been never invented... "thinking IS magic".

http://groomsadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/bigstock_Crazy_New_Age_Woman_In_A_Yello_6565761.jp g
Inventor of the airplane

:rolleyes: according to Goldi

mick silver
20th March 2014, 08:34 PM
again tv has fucked up more family then the atom bomb did .

Dogman
20th March 2014, 08:45 PM
Bingo!!

dogman, plz avoid getting banned again, your insight is welcome on here!Woman I am trying, fighting a fight that at best is a draw, tho I am trying.

I do apologize to the ones that deserve it and I offended, but not to those that really need to be dammed..

;D

singular_me
20th March 2014, 08:45 PM
thank God, Book didnt know the first plane inventor, he would have detered him.her from achieving his/her goal. In fack, Book was never in touch with Genius, otherwise he would know that Genius/Mind IS magic.

Book, you need to watch more CNN/CNBC/FOX to be convinced that MAGIC (brainwashing) is indeed working... or is it all fine if we call it 'mind control' but not "magic" as it woud imply "occult" forces... talk of semantic (screwing up the planet)

Middle ages still alive and kicking, Book says so! (dont ever mention magic, it is satan;'s work. Meawhile, I believe in angels, which I have never seen but I can imagine clearly them flying around me)

http://groomsadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/bigstock_Crazy_New_Age_Woman_In_A_Yello_6565761.jp g
Inventor of the airplane

:rolleyes: according to Goldi

Dogman
20th March 2014, 09:21 PM
again tv has fucked up more family then the atom bomb did .

No more or important truth your statement is! I agree with you totally!

In my day growing up, very limited tv, it was black and white, mid 60's that I think the first color national broadcast, very limited channels and we ate at the table, and talked, family time at the table. Tv was the major night entertainment, after the day has been done, has helped most people expand their world, now note this is the early days, before the mindless crap that they call "programming" today. In the early days Tv was not bad, but as the programming and channels increased, the change happened. Hell given the choice of at the time cool stuff, from another part of the world, from the first nasa launches, echo,

compared to ether a book , or radio show, or hanging out tv was attractive.

Remember there in the years of the 1960's there still were parts of the world that were blanks on many maps.

Tv has done more to destroy old family traditions/values than anything else than I can think of other than drugs.

Edit: There is a theme I have seen on this thread and others here that remind me of what the old Nazi's would argue on truth and what would be precieved on a world view and they would love to make, worked for a tad, then they got hunted down and hung or shot like the less than dogs they were. Tho my mistake, No one here has the same thoughts of those "nice leaders of truth that so many today admire" it is now dressed up in a thin veal called national socialism. Other than in the name of Christianity than more people have been killed over the years. The cool thing Christianity took hundreds of years to do what nazi national socialism did in less than 20.

My bad!

iOWNme
21st March 2014, 05:48 AM
And once again you return to your old irrational ranting, intellectually repugnant ways. You're not a guy with ideas, or figuring anything out, you're an automation running on a program.

Good luck with that...

So you cant answer anything i asked? Because you know the answer will uncover the contradictions inside your own head that you desperately cling to.

You cant just call my argument 'irrational' and then think you've somehow defeated my stance. LOL Its takes a it more than that.

Ive pointed out so many of your contradictions it is laughable. Im going to start calling you Contradiction Carl.

Why dont you debate me live about this topic? I will let you choose the date and time and method of communicating. We can each record it and upload it so as to make sure nothing gets missed. I will upload it to my YT channel for EVERYONE to hear. Are you afraid Carl?

Oh wait let me guess: You dont have time to debate me. You know you are right so why even waste your time? Except for the fact that you have wasted DAYS upon DAYS on replying to my posts, when we could get to the bottom of this in a 20 minute discussion. I promise to stay respectful and nice, as long as you promise me the same.

Surely it shouldnt even take you 20 minutes to be able to show where my stance is incorrect? Im sure you can easily make my position look wrong?

singular_me
21st March 2014, 07:06 AM
I dont think so, all inventions are first imagined... then the theory (practicality) will match the "image"

You could say that about any abstract notion.

hoarder
21st March 2014, 07:11 AM
I dont think so, all inventions are first imagined... then the theory (practicality) will match the "image"The theory may or may not match the image.

Horn
21st March 2014, 08:41 AM

I think the jist was to abide by Natural Law, and seek to correct those that break it.

Does anyone have anything specifically wrong with that?

Does it really matter if "Do not Steal" was man made, or Natural?

You guys are like starving fish that think everything is bait on a hook.

hoarder
21st March 2014, 08:56 AM
I think the jist was to abide by Natural Law, and seek to correct those that break it.If there is "Natural Law", show me the official copy. If there is no official version, can I just write my own? Who decides what "Natural Law" is? Who gets to define it (for their own goals, of course)?

Horn
21st March 2014, 09:01 AM
If there is "Natural Law", show me the official copy. If there is no official version, can I just write my own? Who decides what "Natural Law" is? Who gets to define it (for their own goals, of course)?

In the video he reduced them all to one, do not steal, theft.

Its already part of most any charted law, no need to decide anymore. Its just that most people don't realize it is inherent and allow the government (the main assailant) to decide to enforce or not.

Jewboo
21st March 2014, 09:26 AM
So you cant answer anything i asked?

Two simple yes/no questions for iOWNme that he refuses to answer:

1) Do you have any jew dollar bills in your wallet to purchase stuff?

2) Do you use a government identification card at your jew bank to cash checks?

hoarder
21st March 2014, 09:51 AM
In the video he reduced them all to one, do not steal, theft.

Its already part of most any charted law, no need to decide anymore. Its just that most people don't realize it is inherent and allow the government (the main assailant) to decide to enforce or not.Did you ever hear the old saying "The devil is in the details"?

Jewboo
21st March 2014, 10:03 AM
Meanwhile, I believe in angels, which I have never seen but I can imagine clearly them flying around me)

http://youtu.be/AuSXw1_IbNQ

New age Magical Thinkers like Goldi are easy to fool.

Horn
21st March 2014, 10:31 AM
Did you ever hear the old saying "The devil is in the details"?

You're being a frightened fish, there's nothing wrong with people claiming the most elemental parts of law as their natural right to use as force. They are somehow going to reflect to change the Constitution at this point, or it will somehow be left more forgotten than it already is?

No, I think anything like this empowers people to reflect more into it, and what was their unalienables under it. The people need to stand up for their right.

By God, its about time!

Jewboo
21st March 2014, 10:32 AM
two simple yes/no questions for iownme that he refuses to answer:

1) do you have any jew dollar bills in your wallet to purchase stuff?

2) do you use a government identification card at your jew bank to cash checks?

second request

iOWNme
21st March 2014, 10:43 AM
second request

Ive answered this for you 10 times. Which means you dont really want an answer, you just want to toot your own horn. LOL

We are both Slaves. The only difference between us is that i do not IMAGINE my opressors to have any legitimacy whatsover. You on the other hand love your oppressors to the point of having Stockholm Syndrome. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome)

What are YOU so afraid of?

Jewboo
21st March 2014, 10:55 AM
Two simple yes/no questions for iOWNme that he refuses to answer:

1) Do you have any jew dollar bills in your wallet to purchase stuff?

2) Do you use a government identification card at your jew bank to cash checks?

Ive answered this for you 10 times.

Link us to where you answered these two simple yes/no questions please.

Horn
21st March 2014, 10:58 AM
Link us to where you answered these two simple yes/no questions please.

Quit violating natural law here at forum, Book.

Why are you taking something from him, that you don't offer any solutions away from to begin with?

Except bitching about people who have been bitched about for centuries.

Tumbleweed
21st March 2014, 11:00 AM
http://youtu.be/AuSXw1_IbNQ

Sometimes it might not be an angel flying around you. It might be a witch. Reminded me of this story below about two old men.

There was these two old men sitting in one of the old mens house. They haven't had sex in 20 years... The first old man then said,"I have an idea...Lets go to the whore house and have sex with a young lady!" The other old man agreed and they went to the whore house and went to the lady up front and asked her for one woman each to have sex with.. The lady behind the counter thought,"well my girls are to good for these old men, so I'll give them blow up dolls...They wont know the difference." So she gave them each a blow up doll and the old men thought they were real living girls.. They went to a room did their business and came out and went home.. On the way home the 1st old man said,"You know..when i was doing my business i think that girl was dead, she didnt say anything, move or anything..Just laid there" he looekd at the other old man and said,"what do you think?" The other old man looked at him and said,"I think mine was a witch.." the first old man asked,"Why you say that?" and the 2nd old man responded,"Because when I bit her on the tit she farted and flew out the window."

source: http://www.jokebuddha.com/Girls/top_rated/overall/5#ixzz2wcZVpipH

Horn
22nd March 2014, 12:00 AM
Did anyone notice him quoting the U.S. Constitution in this video, is it just something that he blurts out when in need?

According to some parts of his video sermon it (the Constitution) isn't required.

He is awake, but not truly awake to his own needs when preaching, (as are most preachers and enforcers of will). As is the same with the Anarchists preaching here in these latest threads on forum, you can reorganize your Republic to serve you better in leveled enforcement and removal of Bureaucratic systems, but you still need your Republic based on Natural Laws in written form to enforce in whatever way to begin with.

Looks like he has a strong U.S. Constitution!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0vS8VTZ4Sw

singular_me
22nd March 2014, 04:24 AM
When speaking of angels I pretended to be you talking, Book. How what I call magic is perceived by you as ridicule while you rather sound like the infamous inquisitor Torquemada.

who is fooling who now? You are the one believing in the Bible and angels/devil, do NOT see the numerology/kaballah in It, cannot give any valid answer as to why Christ died at age 33 and the fact they are 33 masonic degrees. (i am fond of that example, because it makes it so obvious)

yet because I have a better grasp about the Ultimate Game in the Universe, I am a new-ager ???? LOL....WHILE you worship something that you do NOT understand AT ALL, the Bible, but go after **those** using what you do not grasp against you :) ... who is really mind controlled here ???

edit: pre-Bible knowledge decpetive ??? .. but failing to see how much ancient Mesopotamian knowledge in monotheistism is not going one to look smarter.

[/CENTER]

singular_me
22nd March 2014, 04:41 AM
Tumbleweed, you too, dont seem to read well. I was all the way pretending being Book speaking .. if you really want to have a genuine discussion, please define "genius/intelligence' otherwise than coming up with the DNA explanation, because anyone a little bit aware, knows that the DNA doesnt explain everything.... or leave me alone.

thank God, Book didnt know the first plane inventor, he would have deterred him.her from achieving his/her goal. In fack, Book was never in touch with Genius, otherwise he would know that Genius/Mind IS magic.

Book, you need to watch more CNN/CNBC/FOX to be convinced that MAGIC (brainwashing) is indeed working... or is it all fine if we call it 'mind control' but not "magic" as it woud imply "occult" forces... talk of semantic (screwing up the planet)

Middle ages still alive and kicking, Book says so! (dont ever mention magic, it is satan;'s work. Meanwhile, I believe in angels, which I have never seen but I can imagine clearly them flying around me)

Sometimes it might not be an angel flying around you. It might be a witch. Reminded me of this story below about two old men.
http://www.jokebuddha.com/Girls/top_rated/overall/5#ixzz2wcZVpipH

singular_me
22nd March 2014, 04:57 AM
while many may view a system based on natural laws as an utopia, it is their own visions that prevents it from happening... we all want same, liberty to practice (without coercion) what we stand for, but how strange that many again want to set "boundaries" to freedom, that alone is contradictory... and absolutely devilish

likely that "Natural Laws" is a concept a little too ahead of its time for mankind to become a major trend but it is catching up nonetheless. Thanks to people like Hoarder for slowing down it progression though. Yet he mentions that the devil is in the details".

EDIT:
the evolution of Man always sends us back to the "earth is flat" example, the challenges just morph but remain identical. The more mainstream an idea/concept is the more FLAWED it is. Hence the need for a flexible social structure based on non coercion principles: it is the rigidity/fundamentalism of beliefs that cause shocks to the system.

Accepting the True Nature of Reality (natural laws) = to quit fighting what we cannot change.

You're being a frightened fish, there's nothing wrong with people claiming the most elemental parts of law as their natural right to use as force. They are somehow going to reflect to change the Constitution at this point, or it will somehow be left more forgotten than it already is?

No, I think anything like this empowers people to reflect more into it, and what was their unalienables under it. The people need to stand up for their right.

By God, its about time!

---------------------------------------
hoarder
Did you ever hear the old saying "The devil is in the details"?

Horn
22nd March 2014, 10:09 AM
Accepting the True Nature of Reality (natural laws) = to quit fighting what we cannot change.

It was already changed 200 years ago, its only a matter of restoring it.

Jewboo
22nd March 2014, 11:27 AM
...I have a better grasp about the Ultimate Game in the Universe, I am...

http://i.imgur.com/awyhPkT.gif

singular_me
22nd March 2014, 11:54 AM
thats a good gif picture for you, Book

You cannot give any valid answer as to why Christ died at age 33 and the fact they are 33 masonic degrees. (i am fond of that example, because it makes it so obvious), keep going after **those** using what you do not grasp against you ... who is really mind controlled here ???

I asked you this 4 or 5 times already YET, you never answered.

You should study Mesopotamia from a different perspective, I m sure you'd see why all religions and myhologies coming from there share so many similarities. It is key if one is serious about willing to get rid of the zionists/masons.

Horn
22nd March 2014, 02:46 PM

Do not try to bend the Book, that is impossible, and against Natural Law,

instead only realize that Book is isolated, and flow past him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqjmh3ScqMU

The rest of society will follow, then also he sucking on his lolli, and Wilson volleyball close by.

singular_me
22nd March 2014, 07:30 PM
LOL, I know. but it is ironic that he is going after iownme but does the same to others. And I am not the only one. That is his tactic to ridicule further with no intention to listen anyway.

Do not try to bend the Book, that is impossible, and against Natural Law,

instead only realize that Book is isolated, and flow past him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqjmh3ScqMU

The rest of society will follow, then also he sucking on his lolli, and Wilson volleyball close by.

Jewboo
22nd March 2014, 10:28 PM

I invited you to school us on your "Voluntarism" in THIS (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?76460-Voluntaryism) thread and you never answered.

:(??

singular_me
23rd March 2014, 04:07 AM
Book, when you troll somebody, you have an agenda. I recall that you once asked me about my road trip and me volunteering on farms for lodging and food to get skills and that you turned everything I said into condescending jokes/pictures... but thats what you do with everybody who you disagree with.

the way you go after the jews just about everything and other minorities so agressively clearly shows that you are not ready yet to conceive vontuntaryism, and take full responsibility for our world's dire state of affair.

I invited you to school us on your "Voluntarism" in THIS (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?76460-Voluntaryism) thread and you never answered.

:(??

Jewboo
23rd March 2014, 08:48 AM
the way you go after the jews just about everything and other minorities so aggressively clearly shows that you are not ready yet to conceive vontuntaryism, and take full responsibility for our world's dire state of affair.

I created that thread so you could DEFINE your "Voluntarism" and you still refuse to do so.

:(?? How can we "conceive" your so-called Voluntarism when you won't ever DEFINE it?

hoarder
23rd March 2014, 09:00 AM
I created that thread so you could DEFINE your "Voluntarism" and you still refuse to do so.

:(?? How can we "conceive" your so-called Voluntarism when you won't ever DEFINE it?
They haven't defined "Natural Rights" either. Instead they jumble it together with the laws of nature to give it credibility. The only problem is that the laws of nature can be proven while "Natural Rights" are an imaginary jew-contrived idology.

Horn
23rd March 2014, 09:57 AM
It could be that this thread is kept alive by the biggest transgressors of Natural Law.

Those that would steal and put clearly defined terms back into peoples mouths,

and others that would accuse entire groups of individuals simply for being born.

hoarder
23rd March 2014, 10:34 AM
that would accuse entire groups of individuals simply for being born.If someone is born a Jew, is it not exteremely probable that person is a threat to us?

If a bird is born as a hawk, does it make sense for rabbits to accuse them of wanting to kill them? That's my idea of the law of nature.

Horn
23rd March 2014, 10:49 AM
That's my idea of the law of nature.

Then you and your children's children will continue to live your lives on the animal farm of lower lizard brain function.

Dogman
23rd March 2014, 10:50 AM
Hypothetically

If my father was a mass murderer but I was not, does that mean my kids will be dammed and shunned or killed at birth?

Your argument is weak and searching for an anchor. I really was like you at one time, in my thinking, at least now when I die if there is a god, my sole is clean without the hate for anyone.

Have fun, all races have bad actors, all.

Hell withing a 30 mile radius there are towns that still have attitudes, they were what could be called "sundown" towns.

I know hate, and hate is rotten to the core. your kind of hate can only historical be matched with the religious blood baths in Europe back in the day , convert to Christianity or die. Nazi's came a distant second on totals.

So by your way of seeing/thinking...If my father was a killer, anyone that comes after should be shunned or put down?

singular_me
23rd March 2014, 01:10 PM
Hoarder contends: voluntaryists haven't defined "Natural Rights" either. Instead they jumble it together with the laws of nature to give it credibility.

then comes up with: If a bird is born as a hawk, does it make sense for rabbits to accuse them of wanting to kill them? That's my idea of the law of nature.

animals do NOT have the dominion over nature but Man... so, if we keep associating man with animals, NOTHING will ever change. All living things have a préservation instinct, so does Man... for the best and the worse (so far we only have seen the worse of it). But if Man is the **only creature** who can transcend his instincts, it is very foolish to assume that he never could or will... hence "natural laws" designed by the Universe/God for him especially.

should we never get this... just say bu-bye to Freedom/Free Will, forever. We truly deserve the NWO and keep fighting! And they are banking on it! That's where ancient knowledge is very useful, just google 'early chritianity, the gnostics', it is all there. This knowledge was ostracized on purpose.

I'd rather take a chance (throw myself into the fire) and assume that Man CAN change, thats the only choice we have if we wish earth to become a better place... yeah, call me stupid, irrational, whatever, I am fine with it.

this Ultimate Game is all about: Trust- and starts with having Trust in oneself FIRST :) :)

that is what our Free Will Universe is all about, and when one understands that, one also comprehends why the NWO is so focused on "divide and conquer"

Then you and your children's children will continue to live your lives on the animal farm of lower lizard brain function.

hoarder
23rd March 2014, 02:21 PM
animals do NOT have the dominion over nature but Man... so, if we keep associating man with animals, NOTHING will ever change. I hope someday you can make a presentation of how Goldissima can decide where lightning strikes and how she can reverse gravity.

All living things have a préservation instinct, so does Man... for the best and the worse (so far we only have seen the worse of it). But if Man is the **only creature** who can transcend his instincts, it is very foolish to assume that he never could or will... hence "natural laws" designed by the Universe/God for him especially. Jews will never transcent their instincts, they would rather we transcend ours.

hoarder
23rd March 2014, 02:31 PM

Hypothetically

If my father was a mass murderer but I was not, does that mean my kids will be dammed and shunned or killed at birth?

I'd rather take a chance (throw myself into the fire) and assume that Man CAN change, thats the only choice we have if we wish earth to become a better place... yeah, call me stupid, irrational, whatever, I am fine with it.
Before the days of Jew dominated education, it was widely known that an apple usually (not always) landed near the trunk. You may throw away caution and trust the Jews if you wish, even curse me if you wish, but I'll remember the Founding Fathers warning: "The price of liberty is eternal vigilance".

Horn
23rd March 2014, 03:25 PM
If someone is born a Jew, is it not exteremely probable that person is a threat to us?

If a bird is born as a hawk,,,

Hoarder's Natural Law of discovering your own inner Nazi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xgj1Csnr_w

Forget about consequence, or karmic repercussion.

hoarder
23rd March 2014, 03:40 PM
Forget about consequence, or karmic repercussion.Ever heard the saying
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. " - Edmund Burke

Don't you think that's just what Jews want the goyim to think?

Do nothing, stick your head in the sand. Just think positive. Do not risk being politically incorrect. Karma will take care of the Jews. You don't have to do or say anything.

Horn
23rd March 2014, 04:00 PM
There are also positive(good) and negative(evil) solutions for any given problem that carry consequences.

Any approach through Natural (Human) Laws can only have positive results in binding our union.

Even as unrecognizable as you might think them to be, out on your concentration moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmvG2ZiPfoo

hoarder
23rd March 2014, 04:44 PM
There are also positive(good) and negative(evil) solutions for any given problem that carry consequences.When it comes to war and survival, strategic solutions trump notions of good and evil. Otherwise, those involved in conflict while trying to be "good' will perish.

The ugly reality.

mick silver
23rd March 2014, 04:53 PM
there can only be one winner and he's the one with the biggest gun and the most in his gang

Horn
23rd March 2014, 05:08 PM
When it comes to war and survival, strategic solutions trump notions of good and evil. Otherwise, those involved in conflict while trying to be "good' will perish.

The ugly reality.

And if everyone said Don't Tread On Me we wouldn't even come close to war.

Beautiful Reality of a strategic solution through Natural Law.

But No, Hoarder wants to tread on heeps of jew skull, while treading up his Nazi armed bands.

hoarder
23rd March 2014, 05:44 PM
And if everyone said Don't Tread On Me we wouldn't even come close to war.
Another one of those "if everybody" ideologies.

Horn
23rd March 2014, 09:33 PM

Naturally they already do, that's the beauty of without an ideology.

Its only those with slave hivemind implanted schism who don't, that is the ideology.

singular_me
24th March 2014, 04:45 AM
by hoarder

Hoarder, you do not even realize the dualism in most of what you say and it becomes kinda pathetic. In your ideology, every man is suspicious, a potential animal capable of the worse, Laws are more or less dictated by either paranoia or fatality of being eaten up. (hawk and rabbit example)

Another everyone ideology? all the theories out there consider man as the centerpiece, will either assume that man is inherently a beast that must be contained OR capable of empathy if well trained from an early age. So thats why fascism (right) and collectivism (left), both ends of the spectrum, mean same.

Freedom and Free Will lie on a thin line in the middle. The only area where there isnt any coercion at all. And many have a problem to fathom this very thin line, hence think that chaos would ensue as they lose sight of their left vs right paradigms.

That is precisely why those who advocate for freedom/voluntarysim are perceived as being either on the 'far right' by leftists or on the 'far left' by rightists, because MANY people cannot see this thin line in the middle, have been so well trained (mind controlled) into believing in the right vs left dichotomy.

the problem with ideologies leading to the either ends of the spectrum, will always bring about chaos, in its most destructive form... Freedom and Free Will is about learning **without coercion** as how to walk on the thin line in the middle... there isn't any other choice anyway... balance yourself or.... continue to be a good slave/go extinct.

HERE A FEW GOOD ONES

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.

Friedrich Nietzsche

keehah
10th November 2019, 09:18 AM
Prove it. That is a law of nature, not "natural law". Compare the two and draw a distinction.

RockingMrE's recent video uses the term "Natural Right"

5 Pillars of the TRUE (Natural) Right; The 5 pillars of a truly right-wing alternative to the false choices we currently have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVoti-3ykKQ

Youtube comment:
Wow that is brilliant! That's the Natural Law hierarchy of the human kingdom. I can see our globalized government subverted that completely. No wonder it wants to break as many bonds from that system as possible until people are reduced to mere meat cattle. If the sheeple think their governments are going to treat them nice they have another thing coming.
This is very brilliant work! This is so airtight it's a mathematical principle. Excellent abstract work! ��

Horn
12th November 2019, 05:07 PM
Hoarder has true gollum flex though.

And people are taught to respect that...

Not me, people in Nashville :)

keehah
13th November 2019, 09:50 AM
First half is a good discussion on Natural Law between Mark and Alex.
Seems to be the first time Mark has been on Infowars

Primal Speak: Mark Passio with Alex Jones Interview - 8/2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgwrDtpqBA