PDA

View Full Version : Free energy device

Serpo
18th March 2014, 12:17 AM
http://www.earth-heal.com/videos/viewvideo/3197/breaking-inventors-harness-free-energy-with-new-device.html

Cebu_4_2
18th March 2014, 04:13 AM
Patented.. and gone. Time and time again. What ever happeded to that guy in the Philippines that powered the car like this?

Serpo
18th March 2014, 11:14 AM
Patented.. and gone. Time and time again. What ever happeded to that guy in the Philippines that powered the car like this?

I understand that but I also understand that free energy is the thing that can change the world totally...............

mick silver
18th March 2014, 11:21 AM
Free energy would take the power from the few , not going to happen witout a fight

Cebu_4_2
18th March 2014, 05:20 PM
There are no plans ZERO on how to build a generator online. Anything in regards is either a scam or a scam. I know a guy that prepaid 5K for a generator that he could plug into the meter and it automatically would switch and charge the extra back into the system so he would get paid. He didn't talk about it much after it didn't happen but at the time when I researched into it, it sounded like the real deal. No clue what happened to the company or people but they just disappeared. The same thing happens over and over, why are all these inventions so complicated and then patented? Why are they patented? Some zooloo thinks he is going to get filthy rich but instead he gets suicided or poisoned by suicide. If I could figure how to make something like this I would not patent it and spread the plans like I was Snowden..