PDA

View Full Version : This is a funny life.............. me..................... V

Ponce
20th March 2014, 02:20 PM
Coming back from town today there was a red car in front of (same red color as mine) me with this lady going really slow.....she pulled to one side of the road and I pulled behind her to find out if she needed help......she said "I am ok, thank you, I just bought this car yesterday and I am getting used to it" and I told her "No problem I just got mine day before yesterday and I am also getting used to it" hahahahahha, that was fun.

By the way......my insurance company found out that I was looking for a new company and this morning they called me saying that they made a mistake when they quote me my insurance two days ago and that the price had gone down by 50% LOL.

V

madfranks
20th March 2014, 03:39 PM
Dang Ponce, you and the ladies. Did you ask her out to lunch or something?

Serpo
20th March 2014, 03:45 PM
people in red cars flock together

Ponce
20th March 2014, 04:16 PM
Dang Ponce, you and the ladies. Did you ask her out to lunch or something?

Nawwwwwwwwwww, she was to old for me, around 38.

Serpo, we are a tight club hahahaahah

V

Buddha
20th March 2014, 04:53 PM
Nawwwwwwwwwww, she was to old for me, around 38.

Serpo, we are a tight club hahahaahah

V

LMAO! aren't you Fidel Castro's grand father? I'd see a woman at 38 and I'm 28...

I don't always try to screw 38 year old women, but when I do, they're driving a new red car...

Ponce
20th March 2014, 06:10 PM
LOL Little Buddha, no matter my age I have never gone out with anyone above 36 years old......must be my charming personality hahahhaahahah.

V

Buddha
20th March 2014, 06:17 PM
LOL Little Buddha, no matter my age I have never gone out with anyone above 36 years old......must be my charming personality hahahhaahahah.

V

Hey Ponce... more power to you, you have my regards.