PDA

View Full Version : $100

Shami-Amourae
25th March 2014, 09:21 PM
Don Harrold covers Yahoo article demonizing holding cash...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUeG7wx1uqI

Article:
http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/why-hiding-cash-home-huge-130900014.html

EE_
25th March 2014, 10:35 PM
With the government creaping into your life more and more each year...
Here are some reasons why your money is not safe in a bank.

1. You get sick and don't have insurance, or not enough coverage to cover treatment in a hospital.
Government solution: freeze your accounts until all debts are paid.
2. You have an accident, or someone has an accident on your property and sues you.
Government solution: freeze your accounts until your case is settled.
3. You or the IRS makes a mistake on your income taxes
Government solution: freeze your accounts until your tax case is settled.
4. You are accused of a crime and arrested until you prove your innocense
5. Divorce, alimony, or child support not paid up
6. Bank thinks there's suspitious activity in your banking habits.
Government solution: freeze your accounts until your case reviewed.
7. Bankruptcy, personal, or business
8. Someone tries to hack one of your your accounts
Government solution: freeze your accounts while investigation is in progress.

Do you want more reasons?

Ponce
25th March 2014, 10:46 PM
All that I can say about holding cash now days is......."If you don't hold it, you don't own it".......remember that once the bank has it is no longer yours.

But besides the above, now days is the time when people will need cash fast like and they will be willing to sell something at a rock bottom price and if you don't have the cash at had you could the chance to obtain a good bargain.

The new car that I have now?......the dealer wanted $10,500, well, I put $9,000 cash on the table and we made a deal, would have been unable to do that with a check book..........remember that now days cash is king.

V

horseshoe3
26th March 2014, 07:27 AM
The original article must have been written by a junior high student for debate class. Writing level is very low. Simplistic sentence structure, limited vocabulary. Depth of argument is nonexistent.

You should not keep cash in your house. It is a bad idea. It might get stolen. You will be sad.

Shami-Amourae
26th March 2014, 07:29 AM
The original article must have been written by a junior high student for debate class. Writing level is very low. Simplistic sentence structure, limited vocabulary. Depth of argument is nonexistent.

You should not keep cash in your house. It is a bad idea. It might get stolen. You will be sad.

Most Yahoo articles have one-sentence paragraphs. They think all their readers are all complete dumbasses.

Spectrism
26th March 2014, 07:42 AM
The biggest reason for not holding cash at home or in a bank account, is that the government has been devaluing the dollar. The evidence is the cost of living increases.

BUT- thay can't take what they can't find. And they can't find what they can't see.

Soon, they will eliminate cash transactions- actually making them illegal. This is now March 25, 2014. Within 2 years, they will usher in electronic individual banking transceivers. They will call them IBTs or IBUs- Individual Banking Units. These will be used to "protect" your money and prevent drug trade. A national sales tax will be zapped on all transactions and you will also be taxed at the state & local level through them.

Expect to see more than 15% tax on everything you buy. To be authorized this fine privilege, you will need to swear an oath of loyalty. I will not be joining you.

Twisted Titan
26th March 2014, 07:44 AM
Dude Don Harold isnt a bad guy but he is incessant jawboner that refuses to make his point.

He rambled 10 friggen minutes and NEVER got off line item no 1

Mother Mary Imay as well pull the original article and get the laugh myself

madfranks
26th March 2014, 08:03 AM
Soon, they will eliminate cash transactions- actually making them illegal. This is now March 25, 2014. Within 2 years, they will usher in electronic individual banking transceivers. They will call them IBTs or IBUs- Individual Banking Units. These will be used to "protect" your money and prevent drug trade. A national sales tax will be zapped on all transactions and you will also be taxed at the state & local level through them.

This will never happen, the cash economy is just too big. Outlawing cash transactions would outlaw (just my guess) 25-30% of economic activity, which is cash based. Plus, the government has a vested interest in keeping cash flowing, they use it for all sorts of devious purposes.

chad
26th March 2014, 08:50 AM
remember when don harrold was hawking copper rounds? lol.

Ares
26th March 2014, 09:12 AM

Didn't you know that a degree in Journalism is the pinnacle of intelligence?

Neuro
26th March 2014, 09:33 AM
remember when don harrold was hawking copper rounds? lol.
You'll see one day, the investors will make their money back on those...

Ponce
26th March 2014, 10:18 AM
At first......do you really think that to devalue the dollar will change, in any way, the mind of the people?......the majority of the people have no idea what that's means, but for the increase in food prices....when the value of the dollar goes down 50% do you really think that they will increase of what they are selling by 50%?, the mentality of the people does not works that way.....the way that they think is "If I increase it by 50% no one will buy it".

To increase the value of a tire from $20.00 to $40.00 will not work, unless the buyer has the money and really needs that tire......I seen it in Cuba, and the only way that they could afford that tire is if a relative from the US were to send then the cash or if they were to steal the tire.

I posted this before.......a bike for which you paid $250.00 three years ago would never sell for $150.00 and you would have to lower the price to $100.00......but, in that time the dollar went down 50% which means that you would be getting only $50.00. Every think else would work the same way and the only way that people would get THE NEW PRICE would be if there is a shortage of that particular item.....and it will happen because I learned how things works back in Cuba.

V

chad
26th March 2014, 10:20 AM
At first......do you really think that to devalue the dollar will change, in any way, the mind of the people?......the majority of the people have no idea what that's means, but for the increase in food prices....when the value of the dollar goes down 50% do you really think that they will increase of what they are selling by 50%?, the mentality of the people does not works that way.....the way that they think is "If I increase it by 50% no one will buy it".

To increase the value of a tire from $20.00 to $40.00 will not work, unless the buyer has the money and really needs that tire......I seen it in Cuba, and the only way that they could afford that tire is if a relative from the US were to send then the cash or if they were to steal the tire.

I posted this before.......a bike for which you paid $250.00 three years ago would never sell for $150.00 and you would have to lower the price to $100.00......but, in that time the dollar went down 50% which means that you would be getting only $50.00. Every think else would work the same way and the only way that people would get THE NEW PRICE would be if there is a shortage of that particular item.....and it will happen because I learned how things works back in Cuba.

V

this is why i have massive amounts of food, stoves, and fuel stored all over my property.

madfranks
26th March 2014, 10:30 AM
At first......do you really think that to devalue the dollar will change, in any way, the mind of the people?......the majority of the people have no idea what that's means, but for the increase in food prices....

I think Ponce is right on this. When the price of food starts skyrocketing, the masses will not know that it is due to dollar devaluation, they will ignorantly believe that the price of food is actually going up, not the dollar going down. That's a mindset we have to be able to deal with.

midnight rambler
26th March 2014, 10:31 AM
Most Yahoo articles have one-sentence paragraphs. They think all their readers are all complete dumbasses.

Most of them are.

midnight rambler
26th March 2014, 10:34 AM
This will never happen, the cash economy is just too big. Outlawing cash transactions would outlaw (just my guess) 25-30% of economic activity, which is cash based. Plus, the government has a vested interest in keeping cash flowing, they use it for all sorts of devious purposes.

Gotta maintain the illusion that Federal commercial paper (esp. FRNs) have 'value' - which is why there will always be armored trucks with armed guards protecting that evidence of debt.

Neuro
26th March 2014, 10:50 AM
this is why i have massive amounts of food, stoves, and fuel stored all over my property.
Do you ACTUALLY foresee that you will SELL a stove?

chad
26th March 2014, 11:01 AM
Do you ACTUALLY foresee that you will SELL a stove?

no, i have to give them to my neighbors so that they don't try to eat me.

mick silver
26th March 2014, 11:06 AM
what about food to go with the stove chad . stove without food mean nothing

chad
26th March 2014, 11:10 AM
what about food to go with the stove chad . stove without food mean nothing

lots mick. LOTS. today alone i dry canned 14 empty pasta jars of white beans.

mick silver
26th March 2014, 11:10 AM
are we not seeing the food prices going up by 15% already , didnt the great one's tell us food was going up because of global warming . if you listen they alway tell what's going to happen . remember it all owned by the jewish one's . hell it was on the jew box this morning

Serpo
26th March 2014, 11:31 AM
Had to build a bigger room.........

http://admin.fridayfunfacts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Money-Pile.jpg

gunDriller
26th March 2014, 12:43 PM
individuals don't advertise with Yahoo.

but banks do.

Buddha
26th March 2014, 01:50 PM
With the government creaping into your life more and more each year...
Here are some reasons why your money is not safe in a bank.

1. You get sick and don't have insurance, or not enough coverage to cover treatment in a hospital.
Government solution: freeze your accounts until all debts are paid.
2. You have an accident, or someone has an accident on your property and sues you.
3. You or the IRS makes a mistake on your income taxes
Government solution: freeze your accounts until your tax case is settled.
4. You are accused of a crime and arrested until you prove your innocense
5. Divorce, alimony, or child support not paid up
6. Bank thinks there's suspitious activity in your banking habits.
Government solution: freeze your accounts until your case reviewed.
7. Bankruptcy, personal, or business
8. Someone tries to hack one of your your accounts
Government solution: freeze your accounts while investigation is in progress.

Do you want more reasons?

Ehhhh... the banks are owned by Jews?