PDA

View Full Version : You know it is spring when

Dogman
26th March 2014, 12:35 PM
All the trees want to have sex, including with you and everything you own! (Pollen everywhere on everything)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

gunDriller
26th March 2014, 12:41 PM
https://www.aafa.org/pictures/tree_pollen_ash.jpg

just a little bit of tree pollen ! ... i guess.

Dogman
26th March 2014, 12:47 PM
just a little bit of tree pollen ! ... i guess.

There have been years here that the pine and oak pollen has gotten close to1/4" thick and more in places.

Another sign of spring, but no sightings here yet, is when the beach lizards come out. ;)

Ponce
26th March 2014, 12:53 PM
Maybe now we will have some snow, not one single drop of snow or hail this year.

V

Dogman
26th March 2014, 12:55 PM
Maybe now we will have some snow, not one single drop of snow or hail this year.

V

Feel for you, not good! Springs,creeks,wells drying up and maybe your rivers.

Serpo
26th March 2014, 01:10 PM
You know it is spring when............you are in the Northern hemisphere........
go on rub it it.............................from the southern hemisphere.........

Buddha
26th March 2014, 01:31 PM
I know it's spring because, I'M feeling the heat, wow... Met a Bulgarian woman the other day, mmmmmmmmm. short, dark hair dark eyes, works at the art museum, tipped me off to an impressionism exebition..... fine arts major, oh god, I'm melting over here.

Dogman
26th March 2014, 01:39 PM
You know it is spring when............you are in the Northern hemisphere........
go on rub it it.............................from the southern hemisphere.......... Bleak times for you and cold grey times ahead for you!

Worse is your beach lizards , cover up and go home! ;)

Ponce
26th March 2014, 02:10 PM
Feel for you, not good! Springs,creeks,wells drying up and maybe your rivers.

To Dogman Nexus using his Forum Runner........ that's why I always keep my 500 and 2,500 gallons water tanks full all the time.

V