PDA

View Full Version : World Leaders Wearing The Symbol Of The Pyramid

Serpo
28th March 2014, 01:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBnLPBFP1k0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBnLPBFP1k0

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shocking-video-of-world-leaders-wearing-the-symbol-of-the-pyramid-at-major-international-meeting_032014

Horn
28th March 2014, 03:43 PM
We really need to peg down who these masons are.

Maybe its everyone and they don't even notice? :o

Glass
28th March 2014, 05:14 PM
It looks like an event Pin. They probably all got a rider with some goodies in it. The symbol seems to be the symbol of the event. My experience is you have to assume everyone in political power is a freemason. Thats they only way they get there.

singular_me
28th March 2014, 05:34 PM
The key to figuring that out is to examine the pyramid itself. At the top of the pyramid sits the Eye of Horus. As author Rob Skiba has pointed out, these symbols come directly from Egyptian mythology… That is why it is so alarming that we are starting to see the pyramid and Egyptian symbolism start to pop up all over the place. You can find it in popular novels, video games, television shows and movies. There seems to be a major push to make this stuff part of the mainstream culture.

exaxtly what I said to aeondaze yesterday :) we are still ruled by ancient egypt.... why??? Forget about the pyramid, it is a subliminal diversion... what/who are the ancient egyptians....

If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem. - krishnamurti

How bad do we want to get rid of the NWO? what if Knowledge destroys everything we hold dear in the process? Sad to say but people'd rather prefer to fight to death than losing everything for the sake of knowledge. Reality is a total illusion. There is nothing to win in fighting an illusion but self-defeat.

look for
Michael Tsarion discusses sacred symbolism and its subversion by the Media.
The Matrix Trilogy Decoded by Mark Passio

Horn
28th March 2014, 06:10 PM

On one table stands a roughly cut stone ashlar and on another a very smooth one. The Grand Secretary claims Masons frequently touch the rough stone upon entering the room and then the smooth one when leaving as a reminder of Masonic principles: you are coarse and unrefined when you come in and leave cultured and polished.

http://londoninsight.wordpress.com/2010/11/18/freemasons-united-grand-lodge-england-london/

JohnQPublic
28th March 2014, 09:24 PM
Obama was not weearing one. Maybe it was pinned to his thong for the ceremony after the meeting?

Horn
29th March 2014, 12:18 AM
No Women Allowed? Why Men Served Lunch at Nuclear Summit
THE HAGUE, Netherlands -- It was just a little thing that the Dutch media noticed: all the people serving lunch to the world leaders at the Nuclear Security Summit on Tuesday were men. Then it was picked up by the British newspaper the Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/why-are-women-not-allowed-to-serve-lunch-at-the-nuclear-security-summit-in-the-hague-9213150.html).
Turns out it wasn’t an accident.
According to Daphne Kerremans, the spokesperson for the Nuclear Security summit, the NSS requested two things of the company that catered the event:

The servers had to be experienced and older than 25
And they all needed to be of one sex and wear the same uniform.

Van der Linde Catering took full responsibility for the decision to go with all men and the owner tweeted an inside look at their cadre of male servers (https://twitter.com/HansvdLinde/status/448440556726022144/photo/1).
Owner Hans Van der Linde told NBC News that male servers “had an additional practical advantage” because unhindered by aprons, they would “find it easier to navigate the stairs while carrying plates.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/no-women-allowed-why-men-served-lunch-nuclear-summit-n61706

Glass
29th March 2014, 12:25 AM
Obama was not weearing one. Maybe it was pinned to his thong for the ceremony after the meeting?

yes saving it for that game.. whats it called.. pin the pyremid on

Cebu_4_2
29th March 2014, 04:02 AM
No Women Allowed? Why Men Served Lunch at Nuclear Summit

THE HAGUE, Netherlands -- It was just a little thing that the Dutch media noticed: all the people serving lunch to the world leaders at the Nuclear Security Summit on Tuesday were men. Then it was picked up by the British newspaper the Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/why-are-women-not-allowed-to-serve-lunch-at-the-nuclear-security-summit-in-the-hague-9213150.html).
Turns out it wasn’t an accident.
According to Daphne Kerremans, the spokesperson for the Nuclear Security summit, the NSS requested two things of the company that catered the event:

The servers had to be experienced and older than 25
And they all needed to be of one sex and wear the same uniform.

Van der Linde Catering took full responsibility for the decision to go with all men and the owner tweeted an inside look at their cadre of male servers (https://twitter.com/HansvdLinde/status/448440556726022144/photo/1).
Owner Hans Van der Linde told NBC News that male servers “had an additional practical advantage” because unhindered by aprons, they would “find it easier to navigate the stairs while carrying plates.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/no-women-allowed-why-men-served-lunch-nuclear-summit-n61706

I saw Zero kiss a woman there....

JohnQPublic
29th March 2014, 09:41 AM
I saw Zero kiss a woman there....

Yes, but she was a participant, not a server. Perhaps all the participants prefer male "servers".

mick silver
29th March 2014, 09:45 AM
It's call plug the hole

Cebu_4_2
29th March 2014, 09:48 AM
I see Zero doing a lot of talking to himself.

Buddha
29th March 2014, 01:56 PM
Also notice the 6 small pyrimids, or triangles, that constitute the larger pyramid. 6 was the key number in Sumerian society, the first actually known of civilization.

singular_me
29th March 2014, 09:03 PM
Also notice the 6 small pyrimids, or triangles, that constitute the larger pyramid. 6 was the key number in Sumerian society, the first actually known of civilization.

sumarians (and egyptians alike) worshiped numbers and sacred geometry and their esoteric knowledge has been adopted by many other myths and religions. In the Mesopotemia area, it would be fair to say that they are the craddle of spirituality.

well this has a kabalistic meaning, the number 6 is the number of completion, hence 7 being that of God. In the genesis, it is said that God finished his creation in 6 days.

something odd, but not so odd if one agrees with Man's divine nature. In genesis 1.26-31 God made man on the sixth day but in genesis 2.2-7 God made man on the seventh day.

I dont know much the kabalah but am very well versed in Pythagorean numerology.

aeondaze
29th March 2014, 09:15 PM
I dont know much the kabalah but am very well versed in Pythagorean numerology.

Oh, me too! I did grade eight math!

"The sqare of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the two right angled sides"

Horn
29th March 2014, 09:42 PM
Quit playing pyramid people.

Hypertiger
30th March 2014, 04:17 AM
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."

March = 3

June = 6

September = 9

December = 0 and 1

The end of the beginning of the revolution...

PRISM is a clandestine mass electronic surveillance data mining program launched in 2007 by the National Security Agency (NSA)

"PRISM began in 2007 in the wake of the passage of the Protect America Act under the Bush Administration. The program is operated under the supervision of the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA Court, or FISC) pursuant to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). Its existence was leaked six years later by NSA contractor Edward Snowden, who warned that the extent of mass data collection was far greater than the public knew and included what he characterized as "dangerous" and "criminal" activities. The disclosures were published by The Guardian and The Washington Post on June 6, 2013."

The first song from Prism released in 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

The third song is birthday...March...my birthday.

the 6th song...is dark horse...an it's the year of the horse in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

the perfect storm is coming.

the first date to watch is April 15...tax day in the USA...last Tax day...what the Boston bombing, ricin letters, an the Texas fertilizer plant explosion...in 2001...it was the twin towers...the anthrax letters...and the French fertilizer plant explosion.

This 15th...has first of the blood moons of the tetrad.

last one was the 6 day war...the one before that was the birth of Isreal.

and the last one before that was 1492.

that is where generation A is.

1961 to 1981 = generation X

1981 to 2001 = generation Y

2001 to 2021 = generation Z

2016 is a key date...it is where the top of the current weakest in 100 years solar cycle...makes the fall down into the trough or bottom...in 2020.

So far it looks like a dip down into 2014 then a bounce up to 2016 then down to 2020.

2031 according to the calculations is the end of the line...absolute 0 or winter...from the fall down from absolute 1 in 1981.

2021 is late fall...where it is fall...but it looks like winter.

Or course 9 + 11 = 20...

So 2020 is 911 X 2.

These dates are where all the calculations are pointing to.

I figure you have this spring an summer to prepare for the fall...since that is where the people that sell in may...or plant in may and go away...come back to harvest...the stocks grown during the summer...

and if the harvest is bad...the markets will collapse...

heading into 2014...the invisible exponential decay hidden behind the visible exponential growth...was increasing.

The inflation is weakening.

singular_me
30th March 2014, 05:14 AM
Yes these odd numbers are very important: when repeated 3 times, they are multiples of 9, and 9 is the end of every cycle as 10 = 1+0. It is the basics of all mathematics which is not taught in schools because people would begin to regard the Universe differently. These patterns are just everywhere in nature. Vedic mathematics (and Pythagorean numerology) only use numbers from 1 to 9 to calculate everything, and this way to calculate helps develop the Right Brain, the right brain being also the realm of intuition and psychic abilities. It is however interesting to know that NASA scientists learn Vedic Maths.

ps: the kaballah only uses numbers 1 to 8 as 9 amounts to 0.
ps: the Left Brain governs materialism, it is rational. the brain activity is optimized when using both sides evenly.

so it is easy to comprehend why such a knowledge is deemed esoteric... because it connects one with one's psychic powers to tap in the pool of universal knowledge. The left brain will execute the rational aspect, theorize.

well I am summarizing a lot but say enough for anyone willing to research the topic. I am not here to lecture, but make the data available

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."
March = 3
June = 6
September = 9

aeondaze
30th March 2014, 06:45 AM
Vedic mathematics (and Pythagorean numerology) only use numbers from 1 to 9 to calculate everything

Please, no wonder you have trouble accepting modern science and its use of modern mathematics.

Using only the numbers 1 through to 9 indicates a Base 9 counting system, nothing more!

The reason this was used was because the number 0 was not 'discovered' or should I say 'invented' or better still 'known' to vedic mathematicians. The use of a placeholder, of which zero is, was used by Babylonians but its use was not formalised until the Jain text from India entitled the Lokavibhâga which is dated to 458 AD.

Interestingly the Egyptians used a Base 10 counting system, although they never formalised the use of zero as placeholder indicating scale of units.

It has no significance whatsoever the number 11 in Base nine or the number 10 in Base 10, THEY RESPRESENT EXACTLY THE SAME QUANTITY.

Lastly 1+0 does not equal 10, it equals 1, and this is a classic example of how if you don't have a solid frame of reference as in a strict set of rules with which to construct a mathematical model, then you are adrift with no ability to gauge anything, which seems to be the very predicament you find yourself in!

o)(~

singular_me
30th March 2014, 08:40 AM
you are just out to trash anything I say, and it shows. You are not genuine.

The number 11 is a very special one as it only is divisible by 1... in numerology it is a master number therefore.

I just said:
Yes these odd numbers are very important: when repeated 3 times, they are multiples of 9, and 9 is the end of every cycle as 10 = 1+0.
so OF COURSE 1+0=1, I thought I was addressing people who can see the obvious... ???

so please go search for the sutras and explain them for everybody to see how good you are at Vedic Maths. Sutras mean rules and it generally takes betwen 1 and 2 years to master the whole theory (as a hobby) and 3 to 6 months if studying 8 hours/day.

sutras
http://www.vedicmaths.org/resources/sutras

If NASA scientists use Vedic Maths, it cannot be as simple as you describe below, meaning that IF you knew what you really are talking about, you'd think twice before answering AND you would COMPELEMENT my posting instead of going against it.

aeondaze, you are rather using your pratical sense of observation while reading my previous posting but you did not know about the topic until today.

Best of luck studying the sutras and when yoiu are done with it, look for the The Sub Sutras and Magic Squares. You are not out of the woods - just yet :)

but if you have any questions, I will help you straighten this up, seriously and friendly

if you are trying to upset me to have your ways, you are wasting your time

peace

Interestingly the Egyptians used a Base 10 counting system, although they never formalised the use of zero as placeholder indicating scale of units.

It has no significance whatsoever the number 11 in Base nine or the number 10 in Base 10, THEY RESPRESENT EXACTLY THE SAME QUANTITY.

Lastly 1+0 does not equal 10, it equals 1, and this is a classic example of how if you don't have a solid frame of reference as in a strict set of rules with which to construct a mathematical model, then you are adrift with no ability to gauge anything, which seems to be the very predicament you find yourself in!

o)(~

aeondaze
30th March 2014, 09:33 AM
WTF!

10 doesn't equal 1. Thats not a fucking opinion, thats mathematical fact!

Do you get that?

Don't fuckin' start with what you think I know and don't know. When will you ever learn?

I'm not interested in your feeble interpretation of anything because you absolutely shit me to tears. You have no knowledge of mathematics whatsoever outside of some warped numerological belief and yet because you've heard of the Sutra's you think you've got a PhD in mathematics. This is what shits me, your astounding level of conceit in what is a vast pool of ignorance, its a deadly combination.

There are some things that are worth knowing and some things that just aren't. The astute pretty quickly figure those things out while the dullards amongst us waste their time believing anything that comes their way.

Unlike yourslef, I studied mathematics at a high level and enjoy its elegance and power, at both a pratical and theoretic level. You didn't study mathemarics at a high level, no one who does would ever place any credence in numerology because it has NEVER worked, numbers are exactly that, just numbers.

Just because someone chose to do something sinister because of a particular date/number does not mean the number itself has magical powers, why? BECAUSE SOMEONE EXCERCISED THEIR VOLITION, thats right, not the gods, or aliens or magic numbers but a real flesh and blood person. How can you not see that?

Don't throw me anymore rediculous challnges either, you are the one making knee jerk grand proclamations about subject matter due to insecurities, not me.

singular_me
30th March 2014, 09:44 AM
Don't %^#*' start with what you think I know and don't know.... ???

Vedic Maths are 3000+ years old!

10 + 3 = 1+3 = 4
1 + 3 = 4

34 + 10 = 4 + 4 = 8
7 + 1 = 8

the power of Vedic Maths is that it works with REDUCED numbers, so when sutras are mastered, one is capable to handle HIGHLY complex numbers rapidly, MUCH faster than when using "conventional maths"... and that is why NASA scientists learn it.

While easy to learn in the end, the problem is to FORCE the brain to calculate differently. Hence the intellectual resistance in the beginning, one feels kinda idiotic, but thats only an impression because conventional maths just prevent the right brain from working properly :)

WTF!

10 doesn't equal 1. Thats not a fucking opinion, thats mathematical fact!

Do you get that?

Don't fuckin' start with what you think I know and don't know. When will you ever learn?.

aeondaze
30th March 2014, 09:56 AM
You're full of shit!

What you are trying to say, and saying it badly is

"Some dude called Bharati Krishna Tirthaji wrote a book in 1965 called Vedic Mathematics claiming that the source work was PARTICULAR Sutras from the Vedas, although when challenged could not point to where he found the sutra's in the Veda, but said "they are not in any other veda but mine". A LARGE number of academics questioned his methods because they were not mathematics at all, just arithmetic tricks, known by western mathematicians for quite some time"

Vedic mathematics is a COMPLETE SHAM, it doesn't even really exist, its just a bunch of made up stuff by an indian charlatan.

You wouldn't know a complex number if it came up and bit you on the arse

Horn
30th March 2014, 10:05 AM
the 6th song...is dark horse...an it's the year of the horse in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

the perfect storm is coming.

she must've had 5 chinese software engineers for 3 months to just do the accounting for that video.

singular_me
30th March 2014, 10:19 AM
Me full of sh*t ??? because I am speaking of something that has existed for millennia? Because I gave the proof to you that 10 = 1, so now you assert that Vedic Maths are a sham?

we all know HOW the conventional academia make sure to ridicule alternative/ancient knowledge to control genius, am sorry that you are still falling for it.

Witch and Book burning still happen today. Maybe should you have a conversation with NASA scientists?

I am sure than anybody willing to give it 1H of investigation will discover something amazing in vedic maths.

You're full of shit!

What you are trying to say, and saying it badly is

"Some dude called Bharati Krishna Tirthaji wrote a book in 1965 called Vedic Mathematics claiming that the source work was PARTICULAR Sutras from the Vedas, although when challenged could not point to where he found the sutra's in the Veda, but said "they are not in any other veda but mine". A LARGE number of academics questioned his methods because they were not mathematics at all, just arithmetic tricks, known by western mathematicians for quite some time"

Vedic mathematics is a COMPLETE SHAM, it doesn't even really exist, its just a bunch of made up stuff by an indian charlatan.

You wouldn't know a complex number if it came up and bit you on the arse

aeondaze
30th March 2014, 10:23 AM
I know you are going to write some more shit...so lets see how this vedic math plays out huh?

The first edition of the book edited by Prof. Vasudeva Saran Agrawala, who indicates that there is no evidence that the sutras are "Vedic" in their origin.[3]:6 The techniques mentioned in the book do not date back to the Vedic period either. For example, multiple techniques in the book involve the use of decimal fractions, which were not known during the Vedic times: even the works of later mathematicians such as Aryabhata, Brahmagupta and Bhaskara do not contain any decimal fractions.[2]

Tirthaji's claimed that the sutras are relevant to advanced mathematical techniques such as successive differentiation or analytical conics have also been dismissed by the academics. S. G. Dani calls "ludicrous" the Tirthaji's claim that "there is no part of mathematics, pure or applied, which is beyond their jurisdiction".[2] S. G. Dani also points out that Tirthaji's methods were not unique, although they may have been invented by him independently (he held an MA in mathematics). Similar systems include the Trachtenberg system or the techniques mentioned in Lester Meyers's 1947 book High-speed Mathematics.[2] Alex Bellos points out that several of the calculation tricks can also be found in early Modern European treatises on calculation.[1]

This is not Vedic mathematics, right? Its some guy who tried to sell a lot of books. Even the first edition admited as much!

VEDIC MATHEMATICS HAS NOT EXISTED FOR MILLENIA you are having a lend of yourself, lol

But to you it becomes proof that the ancients had secret knowledge, right? This is what i'm saying you're iclined to believing, and actually want to believe anything if it fits your pet theory, even if it doesn't stand up to real scrutiny, you just cover your eyes and ears and go blah blah blah, this is what we're dealing with.

AND QUIT WITH THE NASA SCIENTISTS ALREADY. I won't deny they probably glanced over his book, because it is a compendium of quick arithmetic tricks, do they use any of them, maybe in a much bigger context, but again maybe not. Just because some dude from NASA considered it, doesn't mean its the most ancient of ancient and powerfull knowledge, only at nut would reach that conclusion.

You are gullible beyond belief with anything that is remotely wacky, but give you the hard REAL facts and your like an autistic kid, who runs away with their ears covered screaming.

EE_
30th March 2014, 10:28 AM
Mr. aeondaze, I'm sorry, but you are not going to win a date with Miss singular this way. :p

I'd give this a try if I were you...

http://s1.goodfon.su/wallpaper/previews-middle/558781.jpg

singular_me
30th March 2014, 10:45 AM
You have lost the argument because you can't help yourself but insult... meaning that I have struck a nerve. Sorry about that ... but you also lost the debate in itself about the topic.

Now, since the Veda is a very ancient culture, knowledge had been forgotten but REdiscovered. The academia has its ARMY out there to destroy anything that can help masses thinking for themselves, so yes, you can find many sources debunking whatever you can think of .

Knowledge IS magic, we all know how to start a fire with two rocks or wood sticks, but never really ponder as how the first caveman came up with the idea same with Vedic Maths, Knowledge is somehow esoteric as inspiration is a god-like quality[/b]

Watch our 2-part introduction to Vedic Mathematics:
http://www.vedicmaths.org/introduction/what-is-vedic-mathematics
Part 2 - Illustrative Examples, comparing the Vedic and conventional approaches
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to the ancient system of Indian Mathematics which was rediscovered from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krsna Tirthaji (1884-1960).

Please send them your comment
Vedic Mathematics Organization of USA

Speed + accuracy + confidence = Vedic mathematics

Vedic mathematics is a world’s fastest way of doing math where one can do complex calculations like 998*993 in less than 5 seconds and 7584656 ÷ 9 in less than ten seconds.

Advantages of Vedic Mathematics Methods
•10-15 times faster than the modern conventional methods.
•Improved academic performance and instant results.
•Boosts your mathematical confidence
•Increases speed and accuracy.
•Increase mental agility , intelligence and concentration
•Eliminates math phobia of students.
•Fun and learning.
•Easy to understand, easy to apply and easy to remember.
•Boosts logical reasoning and critical thinking skill

ttp://fastmathematics.com/aboutvedic.html

I know you are going to write some more shit...so lets see how this vedic math plays out huh?

This is not Vedic mathematics, right? Its some guy who tried to sell a lot of books. Even the first edition admited as much!

VEDIC MATHEMATICS HAS NOT EXISTED FOR MILLENIA you are having a lend of yourself, lol

But to you it becomes proof that the ancients had secret knowledge, right? This is what i'm saying you're iclined to believing, and actually want to believe anything if it fits your pet theory, even if it doesn't stand up to real scrutiny, you just cover your eyes and ears and go blah blah blah, this is what we're dealing with.

AND QUIT WITH THE NASA SCIENTISTS ALREADY. I won't deny they probably glanced over his book, because it is a compendium of quick arithmetic tricks, do they use any of them, maybe in a much bigger context, but again maybe not. Just because some dude from NASA considered it, doesn't mean its the most ancient of ancient and powerfull knowledge, only at nut would reach that conclusion.

You are gullible beyond belief with anything that is remotely wacky, but give you the hard REAL facts and your like an autistic kid, who runs away with their ears covered screaming.

Horn
30th March 2014, 10:48 AM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/113/e/4/Number_9_by_Soid442.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG4dRUOWwtg

aeondaze
30th March 2014, 10:50 AM
You have lost the argument because you can't help yourself but insult... meaning that I have struck a nerve. Sorry about that

Now, since the Veda is a very ancient culture, knowledge had been forgotten but REdiscovered. The academia has its ARMY out there to destroy anything that can help masses thinking for themselves, so yes, you can find many sources debunking whatever you can think of .

Knowledge IS magic, we all know how to start a fire with two rock or wood sticks, but never really ponder as how the first caveman came up with the idea same with Vedic Maths, Knowledge is somehow esoteric as inspiration is a god-like quality[/b]

Watch our 2-part introduction to Vedic Mathematics:
http://www.vedicmaths.org/introduction/what-is-vedic-mathematics
Part 2 - Illustrative Examples, comparing the Vedic and conventional approaches
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to the ancient system of Indian Mathematics which was rediscovered from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krsna Tirthaji (1884-1960).

It wasn't rediscovered, it was falsly attibuted to the Veda's. There is NO PROFF IN THE VEDAS OF ANYTHING THAT EVEN RESEMBLES THE ARITHMATIC TRICKS USED BY TIRTHAJI

proove me wrong...

There is NO PROFF IN THE VEDAS OF ANYTHING THAT EVEN RESEMBLES THE ARITHMATIC TRICKS USED BY TIRTHAJI

There is NO PROFF IN THE VEDAS OF ANYTHING THAT EVEN RESEMBLES THE ARITHMATIC TRICKS USED BY TIRTHAJI

THEREFORE

VEDIC MATHEMATICS IS NOT THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD

THEREFORE

VEDIC MATHEMATICS IS NOT ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE

PROOVE THIS WRONG...IF WHAT YOU SAY IS RIGHT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SHOW US WHERE IT IS IN THE VEDAS?

Horn
30th March 2014, 11:01 AM
http://www.dumbtionary.com/word/proove.shtml

singular_me
30th March 2014, 11:06 AM
continue to stick to academic disnfo if you wish... trick is used for people who'd be afraid of the word MAGIC... yes, again, I repeat those maths are magic and that why using it is fun - Vedic Maths represent cosmic patterns and the brain loves it!

there are no TRICKS, it is esoteric knowledge.... and that the beauty of esoteric knowledge is that there is no ESCAPE... one has to admit that God exists... something very difficult for you since you are an atheist. I understand. But that will NOT make your right... sorry pal

PS: Vedic Mathematics is the name given to a ancient system of calculation which was "rediscovered" from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 . I am willing to conceive that the term Vedic Maths is modern... but that doesnt change the fact that it is ANCIENT.

Vedic Maths Tricks, Vedic Mathematics Multiplication for Competitive Exam

Vedic Maths is the ancient system of mathematics which has 16 sutras and 13 sub-sutras. It has its origin in India and can be found in the Sthapatya Veda, an Upveda of Atharva Veda. The unique striking feature of the system is its simplified approaches for solving complex numerical problems in seconds.
The use of Vedic Math is most commonly seen in the education industry. It helps the small school going kids by allowing them to recheck and confirm the answer quickly through vedic math tricks. The students preparing for competitive exams use this system for increasing their speed and accuracy by practicing mental math.
Vedic Maths has been discovered as a very useful tool for the computer age. Most of the people have been using this system across the globe to derive its benefits in Digital Signal Processing, High Speed Low Power VLSI arithmetic, Designing Micro Chips etc. by using operations like multiplication, division, squares, cubes and their roots.

Space Technology
One of the formulas in Vedic Math helps in using the value of PI by 10 to 32nd place. This kind of accuracy can be achieved by the system and so is adopted in artificial intelligence and space technology. Even the scientist named Dr. Rick Briggs has made use of Vedic Mathematics in NASA, An American Research Centre for Space technology.
http://vedicmathsblog.wordpress.com/2013/07/05/where-can-vedic-maths-be-applied/

there only is a better name for Vedic Maths and it is: Galactic Mathematics

http://www.jainmathemagics.com/page/5/
http://www.vedicmaths.org/

give them a phone call asap if you can
Vedic Mathematics Organization of USA

Speed + accuracy + confidence = Vedic mathematics

Vedic mathematics is a world’s fastest way of doing math where one can do complex calculations like 998*993 in less than 5 seconds and 7584656 ÷ 9 in less than ten seconds.

Advantages of Vedic Mathematics Methods
•10-15 times faster than the modern conventional methods.
•Improved academic performance and instant results.
•Boosts your mathematical confidence
•Increases speed and accuracy.
•Increase mental agility , intelligence and concentration
•Eliminates math phobia of students.
•Fun and learning.
•Easy to understand, easy to apply and easy to remember.
•Boosts logical reasoning and critical thinking skill

ttp://fastmathematics.com/aboutvedic.html[/QUOTE]

It wasn't rediscovered, it was falsly attibuted to the Veda's. There is NO PROFF IN THE VEDAS OF ANYTHING THAT EVEN RESEMBLES THE ARITHMATIC TRICKS USED BY TIRTHAJI

proove me wrong...

THEREFORE

PROOVE THIS WRONG...IF WHAT YOU SAY IS RIGHT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SHOW US WHERE IT IS IN THE VEDAS?

Horn
30th March 2014, 01:29 PM
http://m1.behance.net/rendition/modules/54719357/disp/f8dda9e07fe3e8222896b75ee429883c.jpg

better than EE_'s selection

EE_
30th March 2014, 02:54 PM
http://m1.behance.net/rendition/modules/54719357/disp/f8dda9e07fe3e8222896b75ee429883c.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM3oKduWRHo

Horn
30th March 2014, 03:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am3okduwrho

i want proff!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-p-udMns5L2w/TqFaA7aQNHI/AAAAAAAABFY/4bXtp4pdZv4/s1600/69.jpg

singular_me
30th March 2014, 08:13 PM
revealing pic, Horn: vedic maths, the golden ratio/Phi, Golden Mean, the Magic Ratio, the Fibonacci Series, etc... are ALL connected... there are no tricks in those concepts, they just represent the mathematical consistency of Nature/God, everywhere in the Universe.

Horn
30th March 2014, 11:37 PM
Walking through that door
Outside we came nowhere at all
Perhaps the answers here
Not there anymore
Then in our hearts the light broke through
A path lost for years is there in view
House of four doors
You'll be lost now forever
House of four doors