PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for Crypto Rush users

1970 silver art
1st April 2014, 05:38 PM
I did not log in but I pulled up the Crypto Rush home page and saw the following:
http://pastebin.com/mrqJQ9Kb[/url].
Coins that have completed Maintenance: AUR, FCK, FRY, HXC, LEAF, LYC, PANDA, P$, Q2C, SCO, UTC, UNC, VMP, XIV, DOGE, LTC, ICN, COINO, VOLT, FOX, EAC, DGB, PT, NDL, CRN, ANI, MMC, BEN
Coins that are Down for Daemon Upgrades: HUC, KOI, BUR, FRZ, TEA, SAT, SOCHI, MCR, 21
I did not lose any coins since I did all of the trading that I was planning to do but this does not sound good for other Crypto Rush users. Trader beware before depositing any cryptos and DYODD.

Shami-Amourae
1st April 2014, 05:45 PM
I stopped doing business with them a while ago.

1970 silver art
1st April 2014, 05:51 PM
I stopped doing business with them a while ago.Yeah after I made my last crypto trade to buy Credits (Cr). I stopped doing business with them too when there have been multiple DDOS attacks and several major issues such as withdrawal issues and slowness of the trading web site. I am just happy and was fortunate to make enough trades out of some of my other alt coins to buy enough Credits to keep me happy. It appears that Crypto Rush might be the next Mt. Gox. We will see.

optionT
1st April 2014, 06:30 PM
Once the crypto community gets some decent, 2nd generation exchanges going, we can get past these problems of shutting down and losing peoples coins. There needs to be more professional exchanges setup before a real adoption of bitcoin and alt-coins can take place.

The word is that second market will have an exchange setup some time in late 2014. We'll see if any other professional exchanges pop up this year.

1970 silver art
1st April 2014, 06:38 PM
Once the crypto community gets some decent, 2nd generation exchanges going, we can get past these problems of shutting down and losing peoples coins. There needs to be more professional exchanges setup before a real adoption of bitcoin and alt-coins can take place.

The word is that second market will have an exchange setup some time in late 2014. We'll see if any other professional exchanges pop up this year.That is a good point option. The crypto exchanges are the weakest link in the crypto "infrastructure" in my opinion. There will be free market solutions to the crypto exchanges but I do not know exactly how that will materialize. That free market solution will have to materialize in order for the crypto "infrastructure" to improve enough to where bitcoins and alt. cryptos can get traded without fear of losing coins to hackers and poorly run exchanges.

1970 silver art
6th April 2014, 02:23 PM
The Crypto Rush drama continues.......................... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.540 It is going from bad to worse. I felt fortunate that I was able to trade out of the BTC and alt coins to buy my Credits there and was able to withdraw all of them to put them in my personal Credit wallet before of the Crypto Rush situation got much worse. All I have to say is stay far away from Crypto Rush.

1970 silver art
16th April 2014, 07:18 PM
I am not going to call the "time of death" for Crypto Rush at this time but it does not look good at all for them. Out of curiousity, I decided to pull up Crypto Rush but got a "404 Not Found" error when attempting to pull up the Crypto Rush website. Supposedly, there is a new team that took over Crypto Rush but at this point I do not believe anything at all and it really does not matter to me since I did not lose any coins there. I felt very lucky that I was able to trade out of some BTC and other alt cryptos in order to buy a lot of the Credits(Cr) crypto from there before Crypto Rush crashed and burned. That was luck in terms of timing. I hope that the traders who had coins lost over there can get them back but it is very unlikely at this point. This Crypto Rush disaster is just a reminder to all Bitcoin and crypto investors to NEVER store cryptos on an exchange.