PDA

View Full Version : Sixteen Boston Bombing leg Amputees / VicSims / Amputee Crisis Actors ?

Dachsie
25th April 2014, 07:30 AM
I did a Google search on a term something like...

"Boston Bombing amputation victims"

Here are only three on the several hits I got.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887324492604579083040654421528

Struggles of Boston Amputees Mount
By
Jennifer Levitz and
Jon Kamp

"Doctors fought to save as much limb as possible, but in half of the 18 amputations, on 16 people, patients lost the use of their knees."
_______

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/amputees-injured-marathon-bombing-learn-run-article-1.1478279#ixzz2zpW9nb2k

U.S
Amputees injured in Boston Marathon bombing learn to run with prosthetic legs
Dozens showed up at the Harvard athletic fields to learn how to run — or run better. Celeste Corcoran, who lost both legs in the marathon explosions, wasn't much of a runner before, but she said she hopes that she will someday be able to join in a 5K or fun run. 'I've always wanted to be a runner but I used to get shin splints. I don't have shins anymore, so I'm hoping,' she joked.
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: Monday, October 7, 2013, 8:15 AM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/amputees-injured-marathon-bombing-learn-run-article-1.1478279#ixzz2zuEkVPKL

SNIP...

Here is a statement from Wikipedia entry for Boston Marathon Bombing

" The explosions killed 3 spectators and injured 264 others, who were treated in 27 local hospitals. At least 14 people required amputations, with some suffering traumatic amputations as a direct result of the blasts.[3]

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/health-wellness/2013/04/23/number-injured-marathon-bombing-revised-downward/NRpaz5mmvGquP7KMA6XsIK/story.html

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/watertown/2013/04/officials_in_watertown_field_c.html

Note from Dachsie: The term "traumatic amputation" is a bit nebulous.

Technically I have always understood it to mean that a person's leg or arm was completed severed or amputated in the trauma event, but the term can also mean a person's limb had to be surgically amputated by doctors because while the limb was not completely severed, it was irreparably injured and could not be saved.

I could not come up with the names of 16 people, but here is a partial list of 8 people.

Jeff Bauman bilateral (both legs) amputations - two operations

Celeste Corcoran bilateral (both legs) amputations - one at knee level and one below the knee

Heather Abbott "part of " left leg amputated - appears in photo to be below the knee

Roseann Sdoia, right leg above the knee amputation

Erika Brannock, left leg above the knee amputation

Marc Fucarile, right leg, above the knee amputation

Brothers...

J.P. Norden right leg amputation more info needed

Paul Norden, right leg, above the knee amputation

_____

Reading the articles that tell about the emotional and physical rehabilitation struggles of these people are "heartwarming" "upbeat" stories of hope and courage, just like the tone of the interviews of some of the parents who were said to have lost their child in the Sandy Hook School event in CT.

I wonder if an investigation of each one of these alleged Boston Bombing amputees would prove that these were real people who really lost one or both legs. This reminds me of the "dead end" investigations of the 9-11 alleged Tower victims that were unfruitfully investigated by people of the September Clues forum, with many not being listed on the SSDI index and many showing "no last known address."

I think we are seeing here the Big Lie, the official story, of the Boston Bombing being expanded to include many more amputation victims, VicSims ?, than the original much publicized story of bilateral amputee Jeff Bauman.

You see, if we have all these photos of these real amputee victims and all these quotes from orthopaedic surgeons who attended these patients in Boston, and all these hospital and rehabilitation facilities administrators quoted, then the "official story" MUST BE true. All these people and professionals would not participate in a Big Lie.

Or would they?

palani
25th April 2014, 07:54 AM
Some drills are more realistic than others. Are we to be criticized for making them TOO realistic? Has any official statement been issued that the drill has finished?

Horn
25th April 2014, 09:20 AM
At least 14 people required amputations, with some suffering traumatic amputations as a direct result of the blasts.

I don't remember seeing anywhere near that amount of amputee injuries on the day from videos and photos.

From the main bombing area near the flags all but a handful (maybe 10 people) did not immediately move away from the smoke bombs in the trash cans. Of those 10 that were immobile only 2 or 3 could possibly be seen to have irreparable injuries.

Photo showing all the flags still standing, there was a secondary site I'm told but it doesn't appear as much of an attraction as this main one.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02537/Boston-Bombing_2537157b.jpg

Hillbilly
25th April 2014, 11:36 AM
Boston Marathon Amputees are going to be like Halohoax survivors in a few years....

Dachsie
11th May 2014, 02:42 PM
I found another alleged Boston Marathon Bombing amputee, so now we have names of 9 out of 14 to 16 alleged BMB amputees.

Adrianne Haslet Left Leg, not sure if below the knee or above the knee amputation[/B]

Here is an interesting video about Adrianne Haslet fakery...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ZCFJ_JPYM

Meet Adrianne Haslet - Well Connected Dancing Ski Bunny Bomb Traitor
livingonplanetZ livingonplanetZ·203 videos

I have done a bit of name searches on some of the amputees on Intellius and Zabasearch and Linked in.

Very contradictory/conflicting information profiles on same person with two listings.
At least one of the VicSims, Roseann Sdoia, has a facebook page and even a big donation fund.

https://www.facebook.com/RoseannSdoiaRecoveryAndSupport

One of Roseann's name search says she is 46 and another says she is 69. The photos on the fakey Facebook page to me look like someone in their 30s, not any older.

Some pains have been taken to make these amputee crisis actors look like the real deal but the more you look in to this, the absolute extreme contrived fakery is discovered.

Santa
11th May 2014, 03:04 PM
Boston Marathon Amputees are going to be like Halohoax survivors in a few years....

Yeah, we'll all be paying reparations to all those 6,000,000 poor amputee bombing victims.

Dachsie
12th May 2014, 06:47 AM
OK, I just found another BMB amputee victim. We now have 10 out of the 14 to 16 alleged amputation victims.

Jane Richard

The youngest amputee, Jane Richard, who was 7 years old at the time of the attack, is doing well, Crandell said. She has returned to school but has not yet been able to resume Irish step-dancing, he said. Irish step-dancers across the country have been raising money for her. The girl’s brother, 8-year-old Martin Richard, was killed in the attack, and their mother was severely wounded.

More info on J. P. Norden

"Money continues to be an issue for the most severely wounded. J.P. Norden, one of two brothers who lost their right legs in the bombing, has told The Washington Post that the $1.2 million he received from the One Fund charity for survivors will not be enough to meet his long-term needs."

"The fund distributed $60.9 million based on each patient’s length of stay in an acute care hospital. The charity has continued to take in millions of dollars more and will allocate it July 1. Crandell and other physicians are part of a panel that is advising the fund on the best ways to meet patient needs."

The article, linked below, contains a slide presentation of Paul Norden's rehabilitation at the Boston Spaulding Rehabilitation facitliy. Paul Nordon underwent an above-the-knee amputation of his right leg.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2014/03/18/nearly-a-year-after-boston-marathon-terrorist-attack-amputees-are-continuing-to-improve/

The story about Jeff Bauman, the young man with both legs amputated, was the first victim the media told us about. The story we were told about Bauman was an incredibly unbelievable lie in itself, but now we see multiple amputation victims with elaborate Internet legends built up for them and several donations funds set up for all these victims involving tens of millions of dollars. The lies regarding these simulated victims have become much expanded and blatant. The names of large medical institutions are implicated in these big lies. It is totally amazing.

The simulated victims (VicSims) of these Big Lie events was something that apparently started with 9-11 and has continued on through Boston Marathon Bombing. The VicSims issue is the most telling characteristic of an event that identifies the event as a Big Lie event. What happened at the event and proving up the victims really are simulated is a difficult, time consuming task, but it is the time and effort that best proves the event was an act of treason by the United States government against the citizens of the U.S.A. There may be other crimes, legally defined, that apply to the perpetration of the event. I just think we need to stay focused on proving the falsity of the event and therefore the criminality of the event.

Dachsie
12th May 2014, 06:48 AM
OK, I just found another BMB amputee victim. We now have 10 out of the 14 to 16 alleged amputation victims.

Jane Richard

The youngest amputee, Jane Richard, who was 7 years old at the time of the attack, is doing well, Crandell said. She has returned to school but has not yet been able to resume Irish step-dancing, he said. Irish step-dancers across the country have been raising money for her. The girl’s brother, 8-year-old Martin Richard, was killed in the attack, and their mother was severely wounded.

More info on J. P. Norden

"Money continues to be an issue for the most severely wounded. J.P. Norden, one of two brothers who lost their right legs in the bombing, has told The Washington Post that the $1.2 million he received from the One Fund charity for survivors will not be enough to meet his long-term needs."

"The fund distributed $60.9 million based on each patient’s length of stay in an acute care hospital. The charity has continued to take in millions of dollars more and will allocate it July 1. Crandell and other physicians are part of a panel that is advising the fund on the best ways to meet patient needs."

The article, linked below, contains a slide presentation of Paul Norden's rehabilitation at the Boston Spaulding Rehabilitation facitliy. Paul Nordon underwent an above-the-knee amputation of his right leg.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2014/03/18/nearly-a-year-after-boston-marathon-terrorist-attack-amputees-are-continuing-to-improve/

The story about Jeff Bauman, the young man with both legs amputated, was the first victim the media told us about. The story we were told about Bauman was an incredibly unbelievable lie in itself, but now we see multiple amputation victims with elaborate Internet legends built up for them and several donations funds set up for all these victims involving tens of millions of dollars. The lies regarding these simulated victims have become much expanded and blatant. The names of large medical institutions are implicated in these big lies. It is totally amazing.

The simulated victims (VicSims) of these Big Lie events was something that apparently started with 9-11 and has continued on through Boston Marathon Bombing. The VicSims issue is the most telling characteristic of an event that identifies the event as a Big Lie event. What happened at the event and proving up the victims really are simulated is a difficult, time consuming task, but it is the time and effort that best proves the event was an act of treason by the United States government against the citizens of the U.S.A. There may be other crimes, legally defined, that apply to the perpetration of the event. I just think we need to stay focused on proving the falsity of the event and therefore the criminality of the event.

Hillbilly
12th May 2014, 06:02 PM
will probably have 20 out of 16 with in a year or two LOL

Dachsie
16th May 2014, 08:32 AM
I guess I am the only one following this "sub-story" of the Boston Marathon Bombing and the alleged 14 to 16 people who had one or both legs amputated as a result of the bombing trauma, and even I am not following and investigating this near as much as it desperately needs to be investigated and exposed.

I will just share a few of my general thoughts and a bit of my investigation so far.

Here is the way the general official story goes about the amputees of the BMB.

The amputee victims (VicSims?), all (maybe) 16 victims, were immediately taken to one of several acute care hospitals in the greater Boston metro area. These would be hospitals with emergency rooms.

This official story of the BMB amputee victims seemed to have developed or grown soon after the initial MSM blitz about the event. Originally Jeff Bauman was the only amputee we heard about from the media but then, upon my (and perhaps others') closer look, we see, from piecing together bits and pieces of information from several different online articles, that there were allegedly 14 to 16 BMB amputee victims. So far I have identified by name 10 of those. Am still searching and would appreciate any input from others.

Continuing with this official story...

After the patients' stay in the acute-care hospitals, they were treated for a period of time at rehabilitation facilities. I am unclear if they were treated as in-patients or out-patients. These rehab facilities focus on physical therapy and occupational therapy and getting the proper prosthesis fitted for the patients and teaching them all aspects of maximizing in every way their abilities as am amputee. There are several photos on the web, and I think a few videos showing certain of the amputees at their physical therapy at the, possibly only one, rehab center.

After their stay or course of outpatient treatments at the rehab facility, they are discharged to home with regular follow-up appointments at the outpatient rehab facilities that are part of the corporate chain of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation facilities, mainly of several Spaulding rehab centers in the Boston area.

These amputees have web presences in the form of Facebook pages and other social websites, and donation funds for each person to help them with the costs of buying more than one prosthesis, with each being for a specified activity function and to help them in other ways. I guess this is a whole other sub-story of the official story that needs its own investigation, but these funds have collected several tens of thousands (millions maybe) of dollars and are, I presume, totally managed by an individual the amputee allows to manage the fund and distribute the proceeds for his or her needs. I do not know yet if these are 501(c)(3) funds whereby the donations are tax deductible. I do know that even if these funds are set up properly and if they are tax deductible non-profit corporations, there are laws in every state prohibiting the receiving of funds and acting as an agent for funds collected under false pretenses. This is a civil offense with large awards and penalties possible if successfully prosecuted. Also every person who donated would have to be refunded in full every dollar donated.

Anyway, I noticed some of the official story statements made in the following article...

Nearly a year after Boston Marathon terrorist attack, amputees are continuing to improve

A story written by Lenny Bernstein who is a regular columnists for the Washington Post.

I wrote Mr. Bernstein an email asking him three questions.

Which of about 15 Spaulding Rehabilitation Centers in the Boston area was the referenced person in the article referring to when he stated that 15 of the amputees were treated at that one Spaulding Rehab center.

"I want to know which Spaulding faciltiy cared for the victims as well as where David Crandell is located."

Quote from article...""David Crandell, medical director of the amputee program at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston, said the 15 amputees who recovered there."

I asked if the patients referred to the articles were being treated on an out-patient on in-patieint basis at the reference time the article was written.

I asked where was Mr. David Crandell located, at which hospital or faciltity.

I received a deliberate non-answer to my questions that derived from a deliberately vaguely written newspaper article.

Mr. Bernstein was able to read my three clearly stated questions but chose to give me one incomplete bit of information in answer to all three questions.

His entire email text to me was as follows...

They were all at the Spaulding Rehab Hospital in Boston as in-patients.

Lenny

The "Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital" as vaguely referenced in the article and in his email to me is not one entity/location but nine locations, and two of them are "outpatient" facitlities.

http://www.spauldingrehab.org/locations/greater-boston

I think it would be very interesting to talk with Mr. Crandell, who is, according to the article, conducting a long-term study on the 15 BMB amputee cases. Mr. Crandell, whoever he is, wherever he is, is most likely one of the "official story liars" and he may only be a virtual entity, not a real person.

I read in the comments area of one of the articles I have read that ' this hospital was only just opened new in late April of 2013.' I have not relocated that comment or followed up on it, however,

I am thinking that Spaulding opened a special fake rebab facility with fake physical therapy equipment props. This would be the building where they could take photographs of the amputee or even videos of the amputee doing their therapy. This possible "new" facility would maybe be closed to any other real medical care activity and patients and possibly was exclusively dedicated to embellishing the BMB amputees sub-story.

People are very fooled by pictures of people who clearly seem to be amputees and clearly are in a medical facility since all the equipment is there and the medical therapists are dressed in whites and look very "clinical."

We of course are all naturally sympathetic and empathetic to a person who has lost a limb, just as we are of children's families who have lost to death their young child. We are presented profiles of each individual amputee who is cheerful and courageous and making valiant efforts to not only learn to walk again, but to participate in special marathons and other sports activities. Who could question, and therefore "be against", these poor people who have experienced such a difficult and horrible life-changing event.

People are also very fooled by newspaper articles that are written in deliberately vague ways. There are a hundred tricks of the word crafting game whereby the writer can mislead and deceive the reader. When one tries to get to the truth of the article, the journalists are well trained in either not being available or not truly responding in an honest manner to inquiries.

Horn
16th May 2014, 07:04 PM
http://letsrollforums.com/imagehosting/1243051eb1f753df1e.jpg

http://letsrollforums.com/boston-bombing-medical-worker-t29972.html

Horn
16th May 2014, 07:11 PM
Worth a download

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiNOrkAyFBU

Horn
16th May 2014, 07:58 PM
This one's good Beckham, Bird, and Beast @ about 7:15 in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8mE8Z-jNl0

Dachsie
17th May 2014, 08:17 AM
At 6:45, I guess that's supposed to be Jeff Bauman. I can tell you that is NOT how a bone would look in a tramatic amputation. That looks more like a broom handle stuck on to an amputee's previous existing stump.

Horn
17th May 2014, 10:08 AM
At 6:45, I guess that's supposed to be Jeff Bauman. I can tell you that is NOT how a bone would look in a tramatic amputation. That looks more like a broom handle stuck on to an amputee's previous existing stump.

Not to mention Jeff would be unconscious with that amount of damage and blood loss,

while everyone else just turns their back to him, allowing him to take center stage of contrived pain.

Look at the foot print removed from the blood in front (to the right of frame) of the adjacent gentlemen with black shoes, the "dust blood" was completely picked up by his or someone else shoe.

Dachsie
17th May 2014, 12:59 PM
I see. The blood color is an absolute joke. Blood quickly oxidizes and turns very dark red. This blood stays bright fushia red throughout the play.

It was clear that people were burnching up to block out camera many times.

All these participants / actors are disgusting human beings and traitors to their country.

Dachsie
21st May 2014, 08:42 AM
Here is a short video of a short CNN story..

The title below indicates the poster, Giggity, thinks the idea of amputee actors applies to Boston. I am not sure what date CNN broadcast the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wpfGbvwEEw&list=TLN4P4cTUPnZPqhIDFllPrsxRo5-vlcD09

AMPUTEE ACTORS USED IN BOSTON ?

Giggity Giggity·568 videos
Like 120 Dislike 21

Published on Apr 20, 2013

Hyper realistic training for combat situations
http://www.integratedtrainingsummit.o... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaWF5J...

Category

Entertainment

Dachsie
21st May 2014, 11:37 AM
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/05/02/hollywood-producer-nathan-folks-says-boston-bombings-false-flag/

Hollywood producer Nathan Folks says Boston Bombing’s a false flag
Posted on May 2, 2014 by Dr. Eowyn

Nathan (Nathaniel) Folks is a film producer and talent manager who has been in the entertainment industry since 1997 when he worked at Paramount Pictures marketing the blockbuster motion picture, Titanic, starring Leonardo DiCaprio.

In an interview with the Voice of Russia’s John Robles, Folks says that back in April 2013 as he was watching the events of the Boston Marathon bombings unfold, based on his experience and expertise as a movie producer, he thought that some things just “didn’t add up” and became convinced that the bombings were a false flag designed to instill “the fear factor” in us, “to keep us scared for as long as they can.” The Boston bombing wasn’t real but a “hyper-reality film-making.” It was a “terrorism that never happened.”

Folks says that he knows some of the people “who were involved” in the Boston “hyper-reality filmmaking.” He defines “hyper-reality film-making” as a “very common thing you do in the military” where filmmakers create a “hyper reality scene” that is made as real as possible so that the military “can be well adjusted to a real scene in Iraq or any other kind of war zone.” In a hyper-reality scene, people can see and feel and help what appears to be a real injured person, but the “injured person” is actually an amputee crisis actor, with help from a makeup artist. (See “Did you know there are AMPUTEE crisis actors?”)

As Folks was watching the “hyper reality scene” unfold in the streets of Boston, he was thinking “they were able to get away with this!” As he watched the “supposedly live television broadcasting,” he knew it wasn’t live at all, but edited, because:

In live footage, “you don’t cut from one scene to another.”
The supposedly live TV footage was using an older technology that’s “grainy” instead of the HD (high definition) available in 2013.

Jeff Bauman

Asked about Jeff Bauman, who supposedly had both of his legs blown off at the marathon, Folks says:

Someone who lost both legs would spend at least a year recuperating. Instead, Bauman was at a hockey game (Bruins) on May 4, 2013, which was a little over 2 weeks after he had both legs blown off.
Paramedics and doctors know that someone who’s lost both of his legs must not be moved, and “certainly” not be put in a wheelchair and carted down the road.

Jeff Bauman at Bruins game May 2013“Jeff Bauman” at the Bruins game, May 4, 2013.

Folks thinks it’s “comical” that “they” actually did that with Bauman and “think we all buy this.” He insists “The truth has to come out, people are not going to sit there and be made a mockery.”

Asked about green screens being used at the bombing, Folks says “they” used “a second screen in order to reenact the scene over and over to get it right, and by using the green screen they were able to show the buildings that were actually on Boylston Street.” (The two bombings took place, seconds apart, on Boylston St.)

________

Note: Green screen or chroma key compositing is commonly used for weather forecast broadcasts, wherein the meteorologist is usually seen standing in front of a large CGI map during live television newscasts, though in actuality it is a large blue or green background.

________

Folks compares the Boston bombing to the movie Titanic, where we see the boat sink and people drowning but, of course, all of that weren’t actually happening. We, the moviegoers, are watching it on green screen with a digital layer of real-action people and the boat “sinking” in the background. Folks says “That’s what they did” in Boston but “they did it on television,” where the street scene is real, but when “they reenact the people that were hurt, they had to add the blood and the amputees and the makeup.”

Folks says “you can see the person who put on the makeup on these people,” and refers in particular to a “woman in pink” with a make-up bag who “goes to each victim. She’s not helping them! She’s putting their makeup on.”

Folks: “I’m not fooled and I’m not going to let everyone else be fooled. Someone has to speak out against it and they can follow me, they can do whatever they want, but at the end of day, the truth has to come out sometime.”

Folks says he began speaking out right after the bombings. Then strange things started happening to him. He became very sick although he’s “never been sick” in his life. He “couldn’t hold water, couldn’t hold food,” and was hospitalized for a total of 22 days in the course of 3 months. Folks suspects it was some kind of poison but the doctors “couldn’t determine what it was.” It nearly killed him. It took him 3 to 6 months of rehabilitation to get back on his feet.

Folks says other people who had spoken out about the Boston bombing hoax at the same time as he was, e.g., “the guy who runs [the website] Natural News,” also were poisoned. Some “disappeared.”

Lastly, Folks says whoever put together the Boston bombing hoax was not very good at it. Tongue in cheek, he recommends that “they” should have hired the real pros — Hollywood producers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU4yDXnNGKQ

Hollywood Producer Claims Boston Bombing was a "False Flag Attack"
peekay22 peekay22·362 videos

Published on Apr 26, 2014

Interview with Mr. Nathan Folks, he is a well known US based film and TV director and producer. He is also one of the organizers of the Worldwide Wave of Action and a truth seeker.

Read more: http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_04_25/T...

See part 2 here: http://youtu.be/qHgNFtovQuw

*** For everyone asking what's with the air horn...sorry whilst i was downloading this video i was watching a Hockey game and a goal was scored which sets of a Horn :) ***

thanks to Cuckoo Maran for the info.

To see all the posts we’ve done on the Boston Bombing hoax, go to our “Boston Marathon Bombings” page.

H/t FOTM’s swampygirl

Horn
21st May 2014, 02:39 PM
Paramedics and doctors know that someone who’s lost both of his legs must not be moved, and “certainly” not be put in a wheelchair and carted down the road.

Good point, anything in an upright position would steal what remaining blood was left from going to the brain...

Dachsie
24th May 2014, 10:52 AM
I found Number 11 of reported 16 amputees of the Boston Marathon Bombing

Mery Daniel, Left leg amputation, above the knee

Here is a recap of the list of 11 of 16 I have "identified" so far.

1. Jeff Bauman (both legs) amputations - two operations

2. Celeste Corcoran (both legs) amputations - one at knee level and one below the knee

3. Heather Abbott "part of " left leg amputated - appears in photo to be below the knee

4. Roseann Sdoia, right leg above the knee amputation

5. Erika Brannock, left leg above the knee amputation

6. Marc Fucarile, right leg, above the knee amputation

Brothers...

7. J.P. Norden right leg amputation more info needed

8. Paul Norden, right leg amputation, above the knee

9. Adrianne Haslet Left Leg amputation , below the knee , aka Adrianne Haslet-Davis

10. Jane Richard left leg amputation, below the knee (7 year old)

11. Mery Daniel left leg amputation, above the knee

“Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Alice

Horn
25th May 2014, 08:40 AM
Norden brothers cross Boston Marathon finish line

http://www.wcvb.com/news/Norden-brothers-cross-Boston-Marathon-finish-line/25501980

Even while continuing to pack on the pounds since the bombing.

Dachsie
27th May 2014, 07:29 AM
I am gradually piecing together what the "official story" is on the alleged sixteen Boston Marathon Bombing amputees. I have written to two major newspaper journalists who have written articles on the amputees.

Liz Kowalczyk
Health care/medical writer
The Boston Globe

I wrote to her regarding this article...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/06/28/marathon-bombing-amputees-get-prosthetic-legs-harsh-reality-hits-that-injuries-are-final/I0VjCpi0Mg4e5kmBmLcKWI/story.html

I asked her for the names of the 5 amputees I do not have yet as well as for the specific Spaulding hospital where the sixteen amputees were treated.

She replied but did not give me the names of the 5 other amputees, so I have written elsewhere to find that.

What was "curiouser and curiouser" about her reply was that she said the amputees were treated as inpatients in the main Spaulding Rehalitation Hospital that is located in Charlestown MA which is a basically a suburb of Boston.

I wrote back and said the website that listed all the Boston area Spaulding facilities only showed Charlestown location as being an Outpatient facility. I dug around more on the main Spaulding website and was able to see that the Charlestown location is both an Inpatient and an Outpatient Facility. Apparently the Second Floor of this facility is for Outpatient services.

Ms Kowalcyk wrote back and stated...

"No that is the main inpatient hospital.

Liz Kowalczyk
Health care/medical writer
The Boston Globe "

Even though I gave all sources and URLs, Ms. K. seems to claim that "the main" Spaulding Hospital is only an in-patient facility.

This adds substance to my speculation that Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospitals opened some last minute makeshift outpatient facility solely dedicated to the care of the Boston Marathon Bombing amputees, and this outpatient facility is located on the Second Floor of the main Spaulding inpatient hospital in Charlestown at the same street address.

Spaulding's website is clearly vague and possibly in error when it fails to list its "main" Rehab hospital that is said to be in Charlestown, and Charlestown is definitely in the greater Boston area and should have been listed in the listing of 9 Boston area Spaulding facitlities.

The amputees having fairly recently undergone surgery and their main inpatient trauma care would normally go as an inpatient to a special amputee rehab hospital if one is available. So the two journalists I have written so far have gotten their story straight in saying that the amputees were treated as inpatients.

I still think these amputees were actors and they may have gone to the Second Floor outpatient facility for filming of fake rehab videos of them on their way to full recovery using prosthesis and gait training, etc. That way, it is legit for journalists to say they were inpatients and all were treated at the main Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital.

I need to refine my "theory" on this but the irregularities and non-responses on names of amputees in these journalists' responses to me lead me to see the fake scam aspect of this whole BMB amputees story.

Dachsie
28th May 2014, 09:07 AM
Eureka !

WE'VE HIT PAYDIRT !!!

Thanks to Lola at FOTM website.

Heather Abbott is on record of saying she lost her leg in a motorcycle accident years ago and on record that she is looking for work as an crisis actor.

http://moralmatters.org/2013/05/05/amputee-actor-apparently-landed-a-government-gig-at-the-boston-marathon-bombing-government-media-event/

[Wish I could post all the photos of Heather Abbott in big enough sizes but do not know how yet.]

I have at least 5 mainstream newspaper lying articles about Heather Abbott

( "Heather Abbott, 38, a human resources executive from Rhode Island, started mastering their artificial limbs as outpatients. ")

Add comments
May 052013

People are generally glued to their first impressions. That’s why the corrupted Obama government and its mainstream media are so successful and persuasive in their spread of propaganda.

Human nature is programmed to believe mainstream media news, simply because it is “reported,” and that it seems to be genuine and unpretentious. They not only see the purported visual images, but hear the audio designed to complement what is being “fed” them. They cannot for the life of them, do some honest questioning. If only most people would honestly ask themselves

“When did big government and big media ever tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”

It is a shame that most Americans don’t look beyond the reported government / media surface (reported news) and honestly ask some simple questions:

“What is the motive of government and mainstream media?” Why, after these reported tragedy events does government and media go on a tirade to restrict Second Amendment and other Constitutional rights? What are the red flags? Why all the ‘overkill’ to restrict American Constitutional freedoms?”

“A thinking person will question what he hears; examine what he sees; and evaluate what others would have him believe.”

A Moralmatters reader (who does some honest questioning of the reported news) comments about the following Boston Marathon “bombing” government crisis actor:

“Here’s faker Heather. Top pic shows her in Hollywood…lower left shows her in Boston this week. Lower Right picture is her Hollywood glamour shot.

She lost her leg years ago in a motorcycle accident. No wonder she can’t make it in movies…she’s a lousy actor. Lower Left photo is her being interviewed by Anderson Cooper, a far Left reporter on CNN.”

Why was it (as with the alleged Sandy Hook shooting massacre) there were government "training drills" at both scenes? Could it be that with these drills, there was a ready supply of crisis actors, available?
Why was it (as with the alleged Sandy Hook shooting massacre) there were government “training drills” at both scenes? Could it be, that with these drills, there were (then) a ready supply of crisis actors, available?

BostonMarathonBombingHeatherAbbot#2Pic

Please note that the Red arrows (in the above and following pic) show the Code word’s initials, “BK,” – “Below Knee.” The red arrow shows that the amputation from the accident, years ago, was ‘below the knee;’ thus aiding in identifying (Boston Marathon’s) Heather Abbott, as the same person who was seeking Hollywood employment, as reference in the above pic.
BostonMarathonBombingHeatherAbbot#3Pic

“Dougster” comments after the recent Moralmatters article: “Boston Marathon bombing: Where’s the crater in the sidewalk:? – “The fakers in Boston are having miraculous healings in record time. Two weeks after supposedly having had both legs removed by a ‘blast’, they’re already in advanced rehab. Laughable if it weren’t so depraved and preying on the gullible public’s natural sympathies and emotions. I guess DHS wants to shorten the time they have to pay these treasonous phonies……”

Related:

Boston Marathon bombing event: Moralmatters linked commentaries on one page – moralmatters.org/2013/05/01/
Sandy Hook coroner and law enforcement actors: Part and parcel of understanding the hoax - moralmatters.org/2013/03/21/
Sandy Hook Shooting Hoax - moralmatters.org/
MSNBC: Network of bigotry hate mongering and racism - moralmatters.org/2012/08/30/

Also related to the above pics of Heather Abbott:

Amputees in Hollywood – http://www.amputeesinhoolywood.com/
http://www.amputeesinhollywood.com/Videos.html
“Only on 10: Boston Marathon bombing survivor talks about her recovery” – turnto10.com/

Dachsie
29th May 2014, 01:37 PM
We have what looks like much stronger identification of Jeff Bauman, "Boston Bombing bilateral amputee", from a recent radio show where Dr. James Fetzer was a guest of John Friend of The Realist Report radio show.

Can listen to show here..

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.ca/

Friday, May 23, 2014
Jim Fetzer
JFK assassination / Jewish Holocaust (w/ John Friend)
Posted by Total at 9:57 PM 1 comment:

At 01:56 of this recording, Dr. Fetzer said that Nathan Folks, Hollywood director/producer, stated that he had hired Jeff Bauman to be an amputee actor in a film he had made in the past so Mr. Folks, when viewing Boston Bombing video scenes, knew immediately that Jeff Bauman was an actor and not a genuine traumatic amputation victim of the Boston Marathon Bombing.

Excuse the pun, but that is bombshell information.

Many of us, including Dr. Fetzer have been working to verfify and document and prove the true identities of ostensible "crisis actors" in the Boston Marathon Bombing and Sandy Hook MA school shooting events. This information from Mr. Folks regarding Jeff Bauman should be documented in every way.

Please let me or us here know the original source of that statement by Nathan Folks.

P.S. Nathan Folks said he experienced a severe illness of a poisoning nature and almost died and had several hospitalizations after he spoke out very publically regarding the faked nature of the Boston Marathon Bombing. Mr. Folks said several of his friends had same serious illness and said Mike Adams, the Health Ranger and frequent Alex Jones Infowars substitute show host, of NaturalNews.com, also experienced mysterious serious illness after his speaking out.

This is important because it shows the very real physical harm and reprisals that come from speaking out about Boston and Sandy Hook.

Dachsie
5th January 2015, 05:55 PM
OK

I just ran across another possible fake amputee Boston Bombing hoaxer.

I had last identified 11 of the alleged amputees of the Boston Bombing.

I just ran across this new YouTube video about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XpaGIT4YmI

Boston Bombing Hoaxer Rebekah DiMartino Cuts Her Leg Off?

This video is about someone named Rebekah Gregory ? who now is married to someone named DiMartino.

Do not know anything at all about what the official story put out on this individual. Do not know if she is or is not number 12 of the 16.

Will Try to find Mad Max Live website and chat room and refer people to this thread.
<a href="/channel/UCS2BcU1v3q-Tw42W6JbW5xQ" class=" yt-uix-sessionlink spf-link g-hovercard" data-sessionlink="ei=JTmrVIDiBMOOrgaP9oHgBQ" data-name="" data-ytid="UCS2BcU1v3q-Tw42W6JbW5xQ">Max Malone</a>
Max Malone
Published on Nov 12, 2014

Here is amended list showing possible 12 now identified of the alleged 16 amputees.

Re: Sixteen Boston Bombing leg Amputees / VicSims / Amputee Crisis Actors ?

I found Number 11 of reported 16 amputees of the Boston Marathon Bombing

Mery Daniel, Left leg amputation, above the knee

Here is a recap of the list of 11 of 16 I have "identified" so far.

1. Jeff Bauman (both legs) amputations - two operations

2. Celeste Corcoran (both legs) amputations - one at knee level and one below the knee

3. Heather Abbott "part of " left leg amputated - appears in photo to be below the knee

4. Roseann Sdoia, right leg above the knee amputation

5. Erika Brannock, left leg above the knee amputation

6. Marc Fucarile, right leg, above the knee amputation

Brothers...

7. J.P. Norden right leg amputation more info needed

8. Paul Norden, right leg amputation, above the knee

9. Adrianne Haslet Left Leg amputation , below the knee , aka Adrianne Haslet-Davis

10. Jane Richard left leg amputation, below the knee (7 year old)

11. Mery Daniel left leg amputation, above the knee

12. Rebekah Gregory DiMartino

m heading of to the Mad Max Live chat room

Still can't find out how to tune in to his radio show or that website

http://maxmalone11.blogspot.com/

Glass
7th January 2015, 01:45 AM
Looks very convincing. It is interesting but I think this persons behavior is stronger evidence than some other material. The extent of video coverage of that event was with out doubt some of the best of any FF event. When looking at the woman in the video, is this the same one as is speaking at the beginning? I thought the woman in the video was more heavily set. Lost weight since then?

Dachsie
7th January 2015, 03:18 AM
I did not see things pointed to in the video as being very clear at all, yet this woman is definitely one of the fake amputee crisis actors of Boston event.

The woman also referred to her ___?___ page.

Several of these fake amputees have FB pages or other pages where they claim to be accepting cheerful encourage short messages from people and DONATIONS, of course.

Several millions dollars total have reportedly been collected to help these amputees buy the latest kinds of prostheses. They will each reportedly have the newest kind of prostheses that will allow them to keep on participating in events like the Boston Marathon.

The video indicated the person had one or both legs badly injured at the event but was said to have gone through several months of medical care trying to save her leg but finally decision was made to amputate and she and others were so happy and joyful about her leg being amputated. What an insulting and criminal charade!

If Bauman and any other of these people are presented as real but are actors and none did not sustain injuries as described, then this is a violation of the RICO law and the actors and the ones who hired them and the fake FBI paramedics with their fake blood on the scene ought to go up to the big house for at least ten years and a full federal audit of all the funds fraudulently collected and allegedly given to these fake amputees should be immediately refunded to the donors. (The crooked Knights of Columbus is in on this racket too.)

What is so so pathetic about this one aspect, which I have chosen to focus my "research" upon -- the "16 amputees", is that a bunch of medical doctors and Boston area hospitals and the big corporate outfit called Spaulding Rehabilitation hospitals and clinics are all also supporting criminal crisis actors. People now have even less trust in and respect for doctors and nurses and EMTs and hospitals than ever. They are all just participating in the racketeering.

I did not pursue trying to call in or be on the show or discussion with Mad MAx. Nobody gives their real name and it is not a serious discussion there.

But as far as I know, my little area of research on this one aspect of BB is the only one there is of its kind and it is only posted here and I like to refer people to this link IF there is to be a serious discussion of this.

Exposure of the total fraud of BB must continue.

THEY will never admit the total fraud of BB or Sandy Hook, but we are backing these rabid dogs into a corner and causing them to recklessly show their fangs and that is a good thing.

PatColo
15th April 2015, 06:25 PM
Some recent BMB Hoax items @ Tracy's, http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/04/15/the-boston-marathon-bombings-inflated-injury-tallies-2/