PDA

View Full Version : Cops Search Woman's Home Without A Warrant, Beat Her When She Asks Why

Ares
30th April 2014, 01:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z13R-Qvfnnc

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z13R-Qvfnnc

Two Massachusetts cops beat a woman who questioned them why they searched her home without a warrant, then charged her for assault and battery, assault on an officer, and resisting arrest. The officers said in their report they felt threatened because she was holding a fork while questioning them. One of the officers claimed he was grazed by it during his gangland style assault. After her video of the scuffle was viewed by prosecutors, they dropped all charges. Nonetheless, the police chief said his officers' actions were "justified" and failed to perform even a cursory self-investigation.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Cops_Search_Woman%27s_Home_Without_A_Warrant,_Beat _Her_When_She_Asks_Why/34842/0/0/0/Y/M.html

StreetsOfGold
30th April 2014, 01:23 PM
She said "I fear them"

Mission accomplished!

Ares
30th April 2014, 01:45 PM
She said "I fear them"

Mission accomplished!

General population is easy to intimidate. You notice they attacked a SINGLE woman, and not an armed individual.

Everyone, if the police show up to your house. Talk to them through the door, or go outside and close the door behind you to talk to them. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LET THEM IN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If they proceed to intimidate or threaten you after you close the door on them. Go back inside lock it and get your weapon at the ready.

midnight rambler
30th April 2014, 03:29 PM
General population is easy to intimidate. You notice they attacked a SINGLE woman, and not an armed individual.

Everyone, if the police show up to your house. Talk to them through the door, or go outside and close the door behind you to talk to them. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LET THEM IN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If they proceed to intimidate or threaten you after you close the door on them. Go back inside lock it and get your weapon at the ready.

Do not go outside your abode - talk to them through a window, through the locked front door or on the phone.

the police chief said his officers' actions were "justified"

Their behavior is ALWAYS 'justified' (according to their administrators, and their administrators are ALWAYS political appointees, not elected, the exception being sheriffs but at least we see *some* restraint with many S.O.s).

Twisted Titan
30th April 2014, 06:50 PM
Try this shit when the grid is down.

Cebu_4_2
1st May 2014, 01:53 AM
Do not go outside your abode - talk to them through a window, through the locked front door or on the phone.

Yep, Pigs pulled me out of my cracked door, beat my head into the house wall, kneed my neck as they pushed my body to the ground over objects on the front porch. This was in 20 degrees with snow covering everything. Dude was huge in comparison to me, I remember looking at his shoes, fucking big pig man, will NEVER respect PIGS again. I was lucky to live through that night as I was packing and he never had that clue. They screamed that we were not allowed to video tape this but my wife also has an audio tape going and after about 20 minutes of being pig raped they realized everything was recorded they decided there was a non event happening. I still have the recordings but no video incase someone wants to take these pigs on legally.

DO NOT OPEN YOUR DOOR!!!!

FUCK PIGS ~ ALL OF THEM.