PDA

View Full Version : knockout game still going

milehi
30th April 2014, 06:09 PM
My kid and his girlfriend were jumped the other night. The gf was the target. Two girls attacked his gf while one was in the bushes filming. He stepped in and four adult boys came out of the bushes and gave him a good one. He gave some lumps too and is ok. Felony assult for the attackers

milehi
30th April 2014, 06:11 PM
http://koin.com/2014/04/30/teen-girls-arrested-mcminnville-park-beating/

steyr_m
30th April 2014, 06:18 PM
Dunno if that's the classic example of the "Knock-out game", but it isn't right. Hope everyone is doing well. sorry to hear that

EE_
30th April 2014, 06:33 PM
Sorry to hear that. Glad it didn't turn out worse.

zap
30th April 2014, 06:35 PM
That sucks , glad they are ok . what color were the attackers? Black or Mexcian ?

milehi
30th April 2014, 06:42 PM
The news story is vauge. The kids walked into a trap with one kid set up to film. I talked to his mom who said the new trend is girls filming the beat down of another girl. The Kung Foo came in handy but at one point, he decided to go fetal since he's in braces. His knuckles say he got his licks in. I plan on hitting the parents in the pocket book. Ill drain them. Of time if anything. Few people retain a brain lesson but dont forget a lesson to the wallet.

milehi
30th April 2014, 06:45 PM
That sucks , glad they are ok . what color were the attackers? Black or Mexcian ?

I never asked. It was probably White and Mexican.

Edit I was right.

Cebu_4_2
1st May 2014, 02:09 AM
I have nothing intelligent to reply with at this point. Sounds like your boy did what he could at the time. I hope he busted some teeth so the attackers can remember it a lifetime of root canals and problems.

Neuro
1st May 2014, 04:28 AM
The news story is vauge. The kids walked into a trap with one kid set up to film. I talked to his mom who said the new trend is girls filming the beat down of another girl. The Kung Foo came in handy but at one point, he decided to go fetal since he's in braces. His knuckles say he got his licks in. I plan on hitting the parents in the pocket book. Ill drain them. Of time if anything. Few people retain a brain lesson but dont forget a lesson to the wallet.
That is a good idea. Amazingly stupid of them to film their assault. I hope yours has a full recovery without any long term disabilities. I think it would be a good idea to bring them to a chiropractor to prevent any long term mechanical problems.

Hillbilly
1st May 2014, 02:14 PM
yep sock it to them looser parents for raising such piece of shits garbage!

Hitch
1st May 2014, 08:34 PM
Dang. Glad your son and girlfriend are OK. I was attacked like that when I was young, their age, I imagine. There was only 3 of them though. Tell your son you are proud of him, for responding "with force".

Dogman
1st May 2014, 08:39 PM
Stupid is what it does, and no race has a lock on stupid.

It is amazing if one lives long enough, and pays attention on what the people around you do over the generations.

Pete and repeat!

No play on words solid!

Hitch
1st May 2014, 08:44 PM
Lol Dogman, no worries. Thankfully young folks can take a beating and stand back up aftwards. I know I did, and flattened a nose before I went down. :)

Dogman
1st May 2014, 08:55 PM
Lol Dogman, no worries. Thankfully young folks can take a beating and stand back up aftwards. I know I did, and flattened a nose before I went down. :) only been knocked out one time in my life, was sucked punched. Several days later, I found that sob, and put him on the ground and into a hospital. The cops at the time understood and I was not charged. That sob, who out weighed me by close to 100 lbs avoided me and when I showed up at the hangouts he boogied.

Then I went to west texas to work and when I came back, never seen that ass hat again.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
2nd May 2014, 08:46 AM
If only you were joosh they woulda been charged with a hate crime.