PDA

View Full Version : China Set to Overtake U.S. by Year End

singular_me
1st May 2014, 08:12 PM
US collapse is approaching fast now... the yuan currency trading will make it happen... and chinese wages will too apply for the sake of competition.

faster than expected. LOL... mainstream economists wouldnt be surprised if they hadnt been taught fallacies.

------------------------------------

Apr 30, 2014
China is poised to overtake the U.S. as the world’s biggest economy earlier than expected, possibly as soon as this year, using calculations that take purchasing power into account.

China’s economy was 87 percent of the size of the U.S. in 2011, based on so-called purchasing power parity, the International Comparison Program said in a statement yesterday in Washington. The program, which involves organizations including the World Bank and United Nations, had put the figure at 43 percent in 2005.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-30/china-set-to-overtake-u-s-as-biggest-economy-using-ppp-measure.html
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/04/30/china-us-top-economy/8538689/

Almost Half Of New Yorkers Are Poor
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?77231-Almost-Half-Of-New-Yorkers-Are-Poor

Dogman
1st May 2014, 08:21 PM
Yep...

But the higher they rise, the harder they will fall, the world is dam near saturated with there stuff, and a bunch of country's are waking up that it maybe better to buy local (region,or national) I love to see the ABC buying American program keeping our bucks in country and giving jobs to people in this country.

China is setup for a world of hurt, and they can/will drag us into that hurt.

I still thin we are destined for a war with them.

Nafta made a bunch of rich people richer, but it brought this country down to its knees.

But the worm is turning.

Cebu_4_2
1st May 2014, 09:23 PM
NAFTA was the deal, China was the supplier. We outsource the pollution making manufacture and get goods cheap. No way to manufacture stuff here at less than triple the cost due to EPA mandates. Remember the '70s? Google images, it was as polluted as China. Anyways other then fix the pollution they also fixed the jobs,,, there are none in the manufacturing section so to speak.

Dogman
1st May 2014, 09:27 PM
Because of nafta millions of people in the states lost their jobs and watched their plants (equipment or tech move over the boarder or over sea's)

Before I die, I would love to visit and take out the brain child's that made it happen believe me I would out live them by a tad.

Neuro
2nd May 2014, 02:58 AM
Because of nafta millions of people in the states lost their jobs and watched their plants (equipment or tech move over the boarder or over sea's)

Before I die, I would love to visit and take out the brain child's that made it happen believe me I would out live them by a tad.
Rockefellers?

Dogman
2nd May 2014, 05:18 AM
Rockefellers?Not so much as a bunch of greedy MF'rs of all races and shades. When they moved the plant I worked at across the boarder, the said it was for the good of the stockholders, and the hell with the employees. Rather pay 4-5 bucks an hour vs the 10 -25 bucks here, depending on skill level.

7th trump
2nd May 2014, 05:41 AM
Let China be the economic powerhouse in this day and age.
Nothing like handing the failing baton off to a communist country.
China is cooked!

Neuro
2nd May 2014, 05:48 AM
Not so much as a bunch of greedy MF'rs of all races and shades. When they moved the plant I worked at across the boarder, the said it was for the good of the stockholders, and the hell with the employees. Rather pay 4-5 bucks an hour vs the 10 -25 bucks here, depending on skill level.
Those were just a couple of pay levels above common plebs...