PDA

View Full Version : They have got you covered.

old steel
2nd May 2014, 01:19 PM
They really do.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fc/09/05/fc090583c70bc11587d2892c86eacc83.jpg

Norweger
2nd May 2014, 02:43 PM
Den nye verdensordens politisoldater.

Ponce
2nd May 2014, 02:54 PM
This makes me think of what I just finished making today..........this is related to the fact that "those" guys have a toy that can detect body heat even if they don't see you, and specially from a helicopter.........soooooo, I got hold of a 6' X 3' of plastic and sprayed with non reflective blk (Afro-American) paint. I build a kit with 6 10" 1/8" rods that you can soround the plastic with 6" from the ground...when you lay under it the air circulating under the "canopy" wont allowed the heat to accumulate on the cover or under the cover and that way protecting you from the "eyes"........ I tested with my small detector and it works.

V

old steel
2nd May 2014, 06:57 PM
I'd be more interested in seeing what an RPG or two would do to that vehicle.

Norweger
3rd May 2014, 07:55 AM
I'd be more interested in seeing what an RPG or two would do to that vehicle.

Same. Unfortunately i think there are few RPGs in civilian hands in the west. In Somalia you can have one for $150.

old steel
3rd May 2014, 06:06 PM
Same. Unfortunately i think there are few RPGs in civilian hands in the west. In Somalia you can have one for $150.

I bet if i lived in Louisiana i could get them but the price would be much higher unfortunately.

Hatha Sunahara
4th May 2014, 10:05 AM
One thing I am observing in news from Ukraine is how the police (militsia) behave when they are overwhelmingly opposed by the population around them. They switch sides, or go home. They do not follow orders from unpopular politicians. I suspect that cops in Ukraine have better critical thinking abilities than American cops, but I entertain myself by imagining what would happen if American cops saw that the opposition was overwhelmingly against them. TPTB can't do anything if the cops won't follow orders. How long would they continue to protect an illegitimate power?

Hatha

midnight rambler
4th May 2014, 10:29 AM
I suspect that cops in Ukraine have better critical thinking abilities than American cops

I think it has to do with the perception of "I have job security (so long as I continue to follow orders)."

How long would they continue to protect an illegitimate power?

So long as they perceive it's in their own best interests to do so (as in "I wanna bet on the winning horse here, so which side here is 'the winning horse'?? [I've always perceived I was betting my life and career on the 'winning horse'...now I'm beginning to have doubts...]" and "Where's my paycheck coming from and will it be here in my hands on a timely basis?").

Hatha Sunahara
4th May 2014, 10:50 AM
I think it has to do with the perception of "I have job security (so long as I continue to follow orders)."

So long as they perceive it's in their own best interests to do so (as in "I wanna bet on the winning horse here, so which side here is 'the winning horse'??" and "Where's my paycheck coming from and will it be here in my hands on a timely basis?").

You're right. Cops have no principles. And for that matter, no morals. For them, it's all career advancement and job security. Their oaths of office are irrelevant because they are just hollow words that no one will hold them accountable for. What would they do if they saw that the people they were protecting were perceived as illegitimate? Up to what point will they obey orders? In WW II, when it became clear that Germany was losing the war, German soldiers surrendered en masse, and their war effort collapsed. When the money in the US becomes worthless, will the cops still follow orders? My question is what has to happen to make them lose their will to obey orders? How many missing paychecks before they turn? How many lost battles?

Hatha

VX1
4th May 2014, 11:03 AM
You're right. Cops have no principles. And for that matter, no morals. For them, it's all career advancement and job security. Their oaths of office are irrelevant because they are just hollow words that no one will hold them accountable for. What would they do if they saw that the people they were protecting were perceived as illegitimate? Up to what point will they obey orders? In WW II, when it became clear that Germany was losing the war, German soldiers surrendered en masse, and their war effort collapsed. When the money in the US becomes worthless, will the cops still follow orders? My question is what has to happen to make them lose their will to obey orders? How many missing paychecks before they turn? How many lost battles?

Hatha

We've already seen this daily in California, Detroit, and so many disasters now, if they don't begin looting for themselves, they ignore the situation and run... and that's when they're still getting paid.

old steel
4th May 2014, 09:40 PM
We've already seen this daily in California, Detroit, and so many disasters now, if they don't begin looting for themselves, they ignore the situation and run... and that's when they're still getting paid.

Well see how far they run here when the guns turn on them.

Hitch
4th May 2014, 09:57 PM
Well see how far they run here when the guns turn on them.

Cops don't run, weren't trained that way. You keep fighting and fight through it.

Also, they do teach you morals, integrity, and doing the right thing. A lot posted on this forum is simply incorrect.

old steel
4th May 2014, 10:25 PM
Being a cop is like being the USA, you are the biggest power around so you make your own rules and whoever doesn't follow or play along gets targeted.

Hitch
4th May 2014, 10:49 PM
Being a cop is like being the USA, you are the biggest power around so you make your own rules and whoever doesn't follow or play along gets targeted.

This was not my personal experience at all, sworn in, in one the most violent cities in our country.

A cop, is a trashman, you take out and deal with dregs. It honestly is a shitty job.

Santa
5th May 2014, 05:36 AM
This was not my personal experience at all, sworn in, in one the most violent cities in our country.

A cop, is a trashman, you take out and deal with dregs. It honestly is a shitty job.

Cops are dregs...who follow politicians orders.