PDA

View Full Version : Not Eating Mexican Food is Racist According To Democrats

Shami-Amourae
5th May 2014, 02:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpUSD4Lrt34

Celtic Rogue
5th May 2014, 06:06 AM
Why are there so many that feel the need to punish others? Especially the people that are so ignorant to the meaning of what a racist is or isnt! Damn they have done a great job of dumbing the population down! With so many ignorant closet totalitarians I believe that it will be next to impossible to fix this country's problems!

Neuro
5th May 2014, 06:09 AM
Oh great I got an explanation now for why I have this dislike of Taco's. I thought it was because of the taco sauce escaping up my shirtsleeves and cramps in the hand for trying to avoid having the whole contraption falling/breaking apart. But I think being a racist is a far better and more valid reason. :)

madfranks
5th May 2014, 08:58 AM
Ha ha, I love the shirt he's wearing! :D

By the way, my wife (who is white, and is a manager with about a dozen employees) tried to arrange a cinco de mayo party for her staff because morale is low and the lone hispanic guy said it was offensive, because he didn't want a white woman telling him what his culture is about. He said it was racist to eat mexican food on cinco de mayo. He said you wouldn't eat fried chicken and watermelon on MLK day, so why would you eat mexican food for cinco de mayo? So my wife cancelled the party and morale is now lower because everyone else was looking forward to it.

FWIW, I love mexican food, and if I had a cinco de mayo party to go to, I'd eat it. Also, on St. Patricks day we had an office party (my boss is Irish) and I ate *gasp* corned beef and cabbage. For some reason, none of my white colleagues took issue at eating ethnic food on that day.

Celtic Rogue
5th May 2014, 10:47 AM
This whole "I am offended" by this or that issues that seem to be everywhere these days makes me laugh! There is no Right to guarantee your not going to be offended! WE have rights to guarantee the right to pursue your happiness! So if something offends you... then walk away and do something else! You do not have the right to interfere in others plans because you are offended or your feelings were hurt!

helec338
5th May 2014, 10:54 AM
The guy that got the party cancelled sounds like an idiot. Cinco de Mayo is meant to celebrate mexican heritage in the US. So why would you not eat mexican food on a mexican-themed day? What are you supposed to eat instead?

If the hispanic guy that got the party cancelled was hispanic but not mexican...wtf does he care?
And if he was mexican...he's a double idiot.

Neuro
5th May 2014, 11:55 AM
Ha ha, I love the shirt he's wearing! :D

By the way, my wife (who is white, and is a manager with about a dozen employees) tried to arrange a cinco de mayo party for her staff because morale is low and the lone hispanic guy said it was offensive, because he didn't want a white woman telling him what his culture is about. He said it was racist to eat mexican food on cinco de mayo. He said you wouldn't eat fried chicken and watermelon on MLK day, so why would you eat mexican food for cinco de mayo? So my wife cancelled the party and morale is now lower because everyone else was looking forward to it.

FWIW, I love mexican food, and if I had a cinco de mayo party to go to, I'd eat it. Also, on St. Patricks day we had an office party (my boss is Irish) and I ate *gasp* corned beef and cabbage. For some reason, none of my white colleagues took issue at eating ethnic food on that day.
Typical Mexican behavior! On MLK day you eat Russian Caviar on crackers, not to offend the blacks because they really hate that!

Twisted Titan
5th May 2014, 12:53 PM
But nobody seems to get offended with the daily assraping Zionist hatemongers subject the rest of humanity to.

Nope.

But chicken and watermellons,tacos and refried beans,cannolies and stromboli,wonton soup and general Tso chicken,curry goat and samosas.

Crime against friggen humanity.

Rubicon
5th May 2014, 01:04 PM
Cultures Do Not Mix They Clash (http://www.ourcivilisation.com/usa/)

madfranks
5th May 2014, 01:59 PM
But nobody seems to get offended with the daily assraping Zionist hatemongers subject the rest of humanity to.

Nope.

But chicken and watermellons,tacos and refried beans,cannolies and stromboli,wonton soup and general Tso chicken,curry goat and samosas.

Crime against friggen humanity.

I think most reasonable people wouldn't take issue with food if they weren't propagandized all day about how the evil white man is oppressing the minorities. I guarantee, if it was a mexican proposing the cinco de mayo festival, the guy would have no issue, he just didn't want the "oppressive white manager" forcing her "distorted, unrealistic interpretations of proud mexican culture" on him.

As an update, I'm told they threw the party anyway, even though my wife cancelled the official party because of racism charges, all the other workers had already prepared their "racist" food and brought it in anyway, so once the Coronas opened up and the food was on plates, people got in a good mood and suddenly there was a party anyway. I'm even told that someone wore a sombrero; I'm not sure if that's a hate crime yet or not.

mick silver
5th May 2014, 05:14 PM
this whole tread is racist i am white an dont give a f,ck what others like are dislike . try being white in this world for a day beaner