PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Reason Not To Abolish Slavery

iOWNme
7th May 2014, 03:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Orn44aTMo

Lets see if the Statists can make any discernible connections here. :)

Dogman
7th May 2014, 04:12 PM
Feeling frisky , No?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFQY8jKCzwTWIM97f9uod-OVCsIQNJVMDQBRv4s6WwQ4P9Ed7E

Nice hot button!

singular_me
7th May 2014, 05:01 PM
top #1 argument: without masters, slaves would die off... (IMHO)

Hitch
7th May 2014, 05:04 PM
I don't even need to watch the video to see that we are the slaves, chasing the dangling carrot the banksters wave in front of us...to achieve, wealth, and compete with each other....completely unaware we are slaves the whole time.

Boomer
7th May 2014, 06:28 PM
First they make medical treatment unaffordable - Next they make you work to have health insurance - I suggest - WE ARE ALL SLAVES - at least those of us who have jobs and pay taxes and struggle to exist .

Dogman
7th May 2014, 06:37 PM
First they make medical treatment unaffordable - Next they make you work to have health insurance - I suggest - WE ARE ALL SLAVES - at least those of us who have jobs and pay taxes and struggle to exist . Welcome to the asylum.

Boomer
7th May 2014, 06:38 PM
Thanks

Hitch
7th May 2014, 06:41 PM
First they make medical treatment unaffordable - Next they make you work to have health insurance - I suggest - WE ARE ALL SLAVES - at least those of us who have jobs and pay taxes and struggle to exist .

Which is probably 90% of us here, who have jobs, pay taxes, and struggle to exist.

Welcome to the forum. Nice first post.

Cebu_4_2
7th May 2014, 08:39 PM

I don't work much (report much) and the gov pays me. You have to work the system to have it work for you. In a rightful society this is wrong, but society is brainwashed as the masters are the ones brain washing the people. This rightful society has got it all wrong.

Insurance is organized crime. For instance say I go to a doc and have a test that costs $300 and have insurance. Insurance agrees to pay $38.00 for that procedure and all is well.
Same situation except I don't have the syndicates card... I am slammed with the $300, placed into credit prison and hounded for 7 years, liens placed on my home, property taken, have to change my phone # and skate around the many agencies that try to collect.

How is this prescribed system not slavery?

Ponce
7th May 2014, 10:02 PM
You don't have to "belong" to someone else to be a slave because you can be a slave to yourself by the way that you think or trained to react to a condition.....most people are not happy with their existence and do nothing because they think that nothing can be done, like paying taxes? I did something about it and happy I am........ I have been good and I have been bad but always on my own free will and not because someone else pushed me to be so.

V

Cebu_4_2
7th May 2014, 10:27 PM
You don't have to "belong" to someone else to be a slave because you can be a slave to yourself by the way that you think or trained to react to a condition.....most people are not happy with their existence and do nothing because they think that nothing can be done, like paying taxes? I did something about it and happy I am........ I have been good and I have been bad but always on my own free will and not because someone else pushed me to be so.

V

That is where the difference lies, if we make 100k we are fukt, if we claim 9700 we are golden. look it up.