PDA

View Full Version : Can't Stop the Crooks

old steel
10th May 2014, 03:26 PM
The ruling elite....

Dick_Stabber
10th May 2014, 04:10 PM
The fat cracker taste like muddy water fish on a red tuesday...

Hitch
10th May 2014, 04:58 PM
The ruling elite....

You can't stop them, but you can beat them, imo. The best way, other than gold/silver, is to live a happy enriched life. Enjoy the things they don't because their focus is misery.

People who take and try to enslave others, are miserable. You have to have a soul to have true happiness.

EE_
10th May 2014, 05:29 PM
You can't stop them, but you can beat them, imo. The best way, other than gold/silver, is to live a happy enriched life. Enjoy the things they don't because their focus is misery.

People who take and try to enslave others, are miserable. You have to have a soul to have true happiness.

There are other things you can do lessen their grip, like disconnecting from all their electronic devices and using cash as much as possible.

old steel
10th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Thanks for your answers but still, no you can't stop them.

Only thing that can stop them is Universe or some type of divine intervention whatever you choose to call it.

Other than that everything else is just wishful thinking.

EE_
10th May 2014, 05:36 PM
Thanks for your answers but still, no you can't stop them.

Only thing that can stop them is Universe or some type of divine intervention whatever you choose to call it.

Other than that everything else is just wishful thinking.

I'm keeping faith that a mega-solar flare/CME will come and fry everything.

Hitch
10th May 2014, 05:53 PM
There are other things you can do lessen their grip, like disconnecting from all their electronic devices and using cash as much as possible.

Agree 100%. No facebook for me. I don't watch TV either. Actually if technology is wiped out, I'd miss this forum the most. This is why I think an EMP is just a wet dream, no way they want to lose control of their slaves to technology.

Twisted Titan
13th May 2014, 05:26 AM

You know i have to agree....

When you look at the controlers from the top to the bottom all we see is their lives on Tv or social or political events.

A look at there everyday or private life.

Like how the majority of normal people live.

Its in absolute shambles or non existant s.

They have little to no connection with family and if they do its absolutely parasicital....they young one are foaming at the mouth to supplant them.
They live in paranoia and constant fear of past black deeds coming for them so they are shrouded in false protections.
No matter what they accomplish....they are not happy...it always the next project...so at some point you realize your a empty shell.
No matter what you do...you will not cheat death from claiming you when he is ready.

When start to look at it that way now you can better understand why they despise us.

We can enjoy family health love friends and life in general .

That is something they will forever be deprived of....and it infuriates them because they cant stand to be denied

iOWNme
13th May 2014, 10:08 AM
The ruling elite....

When you found out there was no Santa Clause, did you start a 'movement' to evict him from the north Pole?

What i am saying is there are no 'Ruling Elite'. Most people IMAGINE them into existence.

If you think i am wrong, and you do think there is a 'ruling elite' that control us, I want you to watch this video, and then reply back and tell me just WHO these 'ruling elite' are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6b70TUbdfs