PDA

View Full Version : What would you have done?

EE_
16th May 2014, 07:12 AM
I know what I would have done in that situation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v60oNUoHBYM

Ponce
16th May 2014, 07:24 AM
Me? with that video in my hands?...........I would become his worth nightmare.......no, no, I would not hit him.

V

Spectrism
16th May 2014, 07:46 AM
He is one sick scumbag. As soon as he grabbed me, I would have kneed his groin followed by a kick.

He committed assault and battery on the kid.

7th trump
16th May 2014, 07:58 AM
He is one sick scumbag. As soon as he grabbed me, I would have kneed his groin followed by a kick.

The kid handle it well...perfectly, considering the consequences in dealing with that level of statesmen if he did assault in retaliation.
It would have been foolish for the kid to get physical.
Notice the congressman snapped out of it after the kid told him to let go.
At that second the congressman knew he could be in trouble if he didnt....and he did. And then tried to play it out as if he was his friend.

He should have went to the hospital immediately afterwards to get any injury (sprang wrist) on the record and filed a complaint with the police debt against this political goon.
If you want t odo any harm to these types you play it on the level they know all about....their wallet with a criminal record!

EE_
16th May 2014, 07:58 AM

When I was of college age, early 20's, I was hard as nails and a scrappy young dude.
That liberal prick wasn't coming out of that without a broken nose.

In defense of the Lib, anyone that sticks a camera in my face is going to get that camera swatted to the ground.
He crossed the line when he grabbed the kid. The kid had every right to come over the top with a haymaker to the bridge of the old farts nose.

EE_
16th May 2014, 08:04 AM
The kid handle it well...perfectly, considering the consequences in dealing with that level of statesmen if he did assault in retaliation.
At that second the congressman knew he could be in trouble if he didnt....and he did. And then tried to play it out as if he was his friend.

He should have went to the hospital immediately afterwards to get any injury (sprang wrist) on the record and filed a complaint with the police debt against this political goon.
If you want t odo any harm to these types you play it on the level they know all about....their wallet with a criminal record!

I wouldn't have thought that far into it when I was young, dumb and full of cum. Act first, worry about the consequences later.

7th trump
16th May 2014, 08:13 AM
I wouldn't have thought that far into it when I was young, dumb and full of cum. Act first, worry about the consequences later.

I'm as guilty as you are for not thinking into at that age as well.
And the kid should have announced who he was and what purpose he was there for before shoving the camera in his face. Not very professional in my opinion in getting answers for a school project.
People have a better reaction to you if you introduce yourself.
On the standpint of the congressmen theres a lot of political bullshit going on between them and he could have took the camera in your face as an act of oppresion.
All he wanted was the kids name.
I know if it was me and someone out of nowhere was shoving a camera in my face asking a political question I'd want t oknow who the heck you are and why?

Is it me ...the congressmen looks a little dismayed and worried about something as hes walking down the street....might have been bad timing on the kid t otalk with this guy.

gunDriller
16th May 2014, 08:58 AM
one option for these kinds of tasks is to use a hidden camera, or a hidden camera and a visible camera.

if you have a visible camera, it's sort of a social engineering tactic. they ask you to turn it off, you turn it off. your compliance may make your target more cooperative. and they may well say some mighty interesting and incriminating things right there.

iOWNme
16th May 2014, 10:12 AM

If a random person grabbed your arm in the same way, accosted you on the sidewalk and demanded that he get your name and infirmation while threatening you with force, would you defend yourself against him?

Do you IMAGINE that this 'congressman' (whatever that is) is exempt from the same morality that all other mortal men are bound by?

If it would be perfectly reasonable and moral to defend yourself against a stranger who has grabbed you, why isnt it morally acceptable to treat a 'politician' the same way?

StreetsOfGold
16th May 2014, 10:25 AM
When he put his arm around him, I would have told him "No, I have not going to be one of your fag boy lovers"

Hitch
16th May 2014, 10:32 AM

Yup, as soon as he grabbed the kid's wrist. I would have done an armbar. Those hurt but don't cause any damage, and would have looked great on video.

7th trump
16th May 2014, 10:47 AM
If a random person grabbed your arm in the same way, accosted you on the sidewalk and demanded that he get your name and infirmation while threatening you with force, would you defend yourself against him?

Do you IMAGINE that this 'congressman' (whatever that is) is exempt from the same morality that all other mortal men are bound by?

If it would be perfectly reasonable and moral to defend yourself against a stranger who has grabbed you, why isnt it morally acceptable to treat a 'politician' the same way?

You questions are loaded!
Its not the random your portraying this as.....you're turning this around the wrong way.
The boy is a random to the congressman who was clearly walking by himself not bothering anyone when out of the blue the kid came in with a camera and jumped him with a question.

The second question is not even good enough to give an answer as it relates to the first question.....you're just profiling statesmen.

As for the third question....the boy approached the congressmen....with a camera out of the blue........as far as this congressmen is concerned the boy could have been the papparazzi!
No doubt in my mind you'd take the side of people who accust the papparazzi for getting in the faces of people with camera's....you're a hippacrit Iownme...pure and simple...hippacrit!

madfranks
16th May 2014, 11:23 AM
Yup, as soon as he grabbed the kid's wrist. I would have done an armbar. Those hurt but don't cause any damage, and would have looked great on video.

I would have done a scissor kick and followed with a bulldog driver. Those look even cooler.

madfranks
16th May 2014, 11:24 AM

Ha ha, the kid won the lottery but was too stupid to claim it! He could have walked away with a million dollar settlement, too bad.

Sparky
16th May 2014, 11:44 AM
I'm very surprised he initiated physical contact. Foolish, and totally unacceptable.

However, the college students were very unprofessional and did not deserve cooperation. If you're going to interview someone (especially on camera), you owe it to them to tell them who you represent, and the context of the questioning. Out of the blue: "Do you fully support the Obama agenda?" There's a question to which there are only incriminating answers. It's like asking a stranger "Do you still beat your wife?"

So I'm not sympathetic to either party here.

iOWNme
16th May 2014, 12:38 PM
You questions are loaded!
Its not the random your portraying this as.....you're turning this around the wrong way.
The boy is a random to the congressman who was clearly walking by himself not bothering anyone when out of the blue the kid came in with a camera and jumped him with a question.

The second question is not even good enough to give an answer as it relates to the first question.....you're just profiling statesmen.

As for the third question....the boy approached the congressmen....with a camera out of the blue........as far as this congressmen is concerned the boy could have been the papparazzi!
No doubt in my mind you'd take the side of people who accust the papparazzi for getting in the faces of people with camera's....you're a hippacrit Iownme...pure and simple...hippacrit!

Who has been injured by pointing a camera IN PUBLIC on a PUBLIC servant?

No doubt it may be rude to do what he did, but it is NOT a crime.

Do you even know what a 'crime' is?

EE_
16th May 2014, 12:47 PM
I'm very surprised he initiated physical contact. Foolish, and totally unacceptable.

However, the college students were very unprofessional and did not deserve cooperation. If you're going to interview someone (especially on camera), you owe it to them to tell them who you represent, and the context of the questioning. Out of the blue: "Do you fully support the Obama agenda?" There's a question to which there are only incriminating answers. It's like asking a stranger "Do you still beat your wife?"

So I'm not sympathetic to either party here.

Asking a question is one thing, the camera is another.
We have cameras watching us all day now, just about everywhere we go, without our permission!

My question is, who approved the use of so many cameras? Congress? If not, could congress have voted to ban there use?

Next question, does a congressman of all people, a public servant, deserve the courtesy of not having a camera put in front of his face without his permission?

I don't like cameras being shoved in anyones face without their permission, but I really don't care when it is done to a career politician. So I have to side more with the interviewer in this case, and the Lib career politician assaulted him.
He should have punched him silly. The old fart would have run out of steam in 30 seconds and fell to the ground.
That's where my shoes would come in handy. :)

palani
17th May 2014, 04:03 PM
The video is from 2010. Not exactly new news. The congressman is no longer holding that office.

Serpo
17th May 2014, 04:26 PM
The video is from 2010. Not exactly new news. The congressman is no longer holding that office.

I remember seeing it then......