PDA

View Full Version : The luck of a Cuban ............ me................V

Ponce
16th May 2014, 07:00 PM
I was going out this morning and my shorts didn't have any pockets.......so......I went to my closet to look for something in which to carry my wallet.........found this small bag and went to the living room to get my wallet..........when I open the bag there was a stack of $50.00 dollars bills.............$1,750 hahahaahah.......I don't know how long it has been there or where it came from but there it was.

When I was coming into the house I found my cat just sitting and starring at something.......it was a 20" snake looking right back at her........when the snake saw me it took off like a bullet to hide under the house, my cat did not follow.....very smart of her.

V

Dogman
16th May 2014, 07:03 PM
I was going out this morning and my shorts didn't have any pockets.......so......I went to my closet to look for something in which to carry my wallet.........found this small bag and went to the living room to get my wallet..........when I open the bag there was a stack of $50.00 dollars bills.............$1,750 hahahaahah.......I don't know how long it has been there or where it came from but there it was.

When I was coming into the house I found my cat just sitting and starring at something.......it was a 20" snake looking right back at her........when the snake saw me it took off like a bullet to hide under the house, my cat did not follow.....very smart of her.

V

C.R.S !

;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

Ponce
16th May 2014, 07:43 PM
Sorry Pluto, I never took short hand........

V

Dogman
16th May 2014, 07:47 PM
Sorry Pluto, I never took short hand........

V

LoL !

Easy.

:)

Ponce
16th May 2014, 09:00 PM
Better get rid of that Nexus, it lets you talk only in short hand......

V

Dogman
16th May 2014, 09:22 PM
Better get rid of that Nexus, it lets you talk only in short hand......

V
No and also hell no!

:)

Easy to carry my table around and about, on my property and elsewhere than lugging my laptop/computer around that is so old school!

;)

Tho typing with fat fingers or stylus on a small virtual keyboard
Can be the pits.

Ponce
16th May 2014, 09:58 PM
Well, ok, as long as you don't start barking hahahahahahahahha.

V

Dogman
16th May 2014, 10:10 PM
Well, ok, as long as you don't start barking hahahahahahahahha.

V

Never fear, I just lost my my best friend yesterday, that walked with me , together for over 12 years on the path of life, one of the best dogs ever in my life!

So I have no bark in me right now,

all I have are howls!

Silent ones.

Ponce
16th May 2014, 10:29 PM
Sorry buddy, my tears are with yours.......my best friend was a vulgar ally cat that loved me as no human could ........... if there is a heaven then that's where she is and someday when I die with her I want to be..........anyway.

V

Hitch
16th May 2014, 10:30 PM
Never fear, I just lost my my best friend yesterday, that walked with me , together for over 12 years on the path of life, one of the best dogs ever in my life!

Sorry to hear this, Dogman. Best wishes and prayers. The loss of a dog like that is losing family.

zap
16th May 2014, 10:45 PM
Sorry for your loss Dogman, it sucks to lose part of the family. Take care.

Serpo
17th May 2014, 01:35 AM
yes sad to lose a friend ..............

this wasnt Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

Libertytree
17th May 2014, 08:36 AM
Sorry to hear about your best friend.

Horn
17th May 2014, 09:27 AM
This luck doesn't beat the luck of the my Irish, which I have Hornacopias of. :)