PDA

View Full Version : Cat in a hot tub............ me.......... V

Ponce
29th May 2014, 06:22 PM
Remember the movie "Cat On A Hot Tim Roof?".........well, I feed my cat on my hot tub cover, away from my fat ass dog, every time she sees me she jumps right away on the hot tub cover to beg for food...............bu........... yesterday I was going to change the water and had the cover off, that dumb cat saw me in the area and jumped on the transparent non existing cover hahahahahhaahhaah........you ever see a cat walk (run) on water? she would gives Jesus a run for his money.

Meanwhile, this morning I was outside in my hammock waiting to go to the VA Hospital, my fat ass dog was sitting next to me, out of the corner of my eye I saw the next door cat sneaking into my PRIVATE PROPERTY to steal my cats food, my dog also saw him and was frozen in place......the cat didn't see me or the dog.....the beast was about 20 feet away from me when I yelled "GET HIM DOG" HAHAHAHAHHAHHA the cat took off like a bat out of hell and dog went after the bat from hell...........I just loved to see the way that the cat was running, and jumping while running... what a sight to see.

Like Mark Twin said "When I die I want to go where animals go to"

V

Dogman
29th May 2014, 06:28 PM

The cat water act must have been a major hoot!

Surprise!

LMFAO!

Had similar things happen with my cats over the years, so no dam
problem to visualize what you saw!

Spectrism
30th May 2014, 04:50 AM
I was waiting for the gringo version of this thread.... anyway... I don't get it Ponce. How did that cat get through your landmines?

Ponce
30th May 2014, 08:31 AM
This morning the cat jumped on the railing next to the hot tub and made sure that there was a cover and then jumped on itl.

V

StreetsOfGold
30th May 2014, 10:00 AM
Like Mark Twin said "When I die I want to go where animals go to"

Then heaven is where you want to go to be with the one who made all the animals.