PDA

View Full Version : Trump: 'Clown' Obama 'the biggest liar I know'

Cebu_4_2
30th May 2014, 07:21 PM
And the media hype/heat stepping up:

Trump: 'Clown' Obama 'the biggest liar I know'

'We have a man in the White House who doesn't have a clue'

Published: 4 hours ago

http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/05/trump-rlc-2014.jpg (http://www.wnd.com/files/2014/05/trump-rlc-2014.jpg)Donald Trump at the Republican Leadership Conference Friday

NEW ORLEANS – Teasing his audience, once again, with indications that he might be the man to succeed the president, Donald Trump declared to the Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans that “Barack Obama is a clown” and the “biggest liar I know,” drawing strong applause.

“We have a man in the White House who doesn’t have a clue,” said the billionaire real estate developer, who toyed with vying for the 2012 Republican Party presidential nomination.

Trump also noted it appears that Obama does not enjoy being president.
“It seems to me that Obama can’t wait to get out of the White House so he can go play golf. He doesn’t have the right instincts to be president. He isn’t tenacious and he isn’t tough,” he said.

Is Trump, then, the man with the instincts and tenacity needed to succeed in the Oval Office?
Clearly, he believes he’s qualified, as evidenced by his closing remarks, but he seems content with his current situation.
“I like my job,” Trump told the Republican activists. “I’m making lots of money, and I’m not looking for a new job. I’m a very conservative person and I love the tea party.”

Nevertheless, he concluded his speech declaring the United States is a great nation that needs a great person to be president.

“We need to make this country great again, respected again, and wealthy again,” he said.
“That’s why I’m going to run for president,” said Trump.

“You have to pick the right candidate to run for president,” he said, ending his speech to loud whistles amid a standing ovation.

Tuesday, at the National Press Club in Washington, Trump sounded much as he did in 2011 when he spent months “unofficially campaigning” before formally announcing that he had decided to run.

“We’re going to see what happens in ‘16,” he told reporters. “If I don’t see the right person I will do something in ’16; I will do it sure as you’re sitting here.”

‘Biggest liar I know’
In his speech Friday, he commented on President Obama’s handling of the resignation of Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric K. Shinseki, calling the president “the biggest liar I know,” and adding, “and I know some pretty big liars.”

Trump charged that Obama was disingenuous when he claimed in a press conference earlier Friday that he did not want to see Shinseki leave and that he accepted the resignation with considerable regret.

“Why couldn’t Obama tell the truth?” Trump asked. “Obama wanted to see Shinseki go. It’s just another lie, like the lies Obama told about Obamacare that we could keep our doctors and our health insurance, when Obama knew all along that wasn’t going to be possible.”

More on this story right after the poll:

Who's the biggest liar you know?

George W. Bush
Dinesh D'Souza
Donald Trump
Bill O'Reilly
John Boehner
Sarah Palin
Rush Limbaugh
Jay Carney
Eric Holder
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Other

View Results (http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/donald-trump-obama-a-clown/#ViewPollResults)

Trump said the solution to the Veterans Affairs scandal was to bring in the private sector to get the job done.
“If you want to get something involved, you have to get the private sector involved. Obama blamed the problem at the Veterans Administration on a ‘computer glitch,’ and yet how many billions did Obama spend on an Obamacare computer system that still doesn’t work?”

Trump said the American economy under Obama is weak and struggling.
“Unemployment numbers are terrible,” he said. “But we have this new accounting system that if you quit looking for a job, you’re considered employed.”

He railed against the Obama administration for allowing China to manipulate its currency and to close Chinese markets to U.S. imports of food while China is free to import automobiles into the United States.

“Japan will not take our food products, yet we sell millions of their automobiles. Why?” Trump asked. “Who is the person who is negotiating for us? I guarantee that if I could pick the negotiator, Japan would accept our food products. I would just tell them, ‘Fellows, there’s no food, there’s no cars.’”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/donald-trump-obama-a-clown/#xRqai4Gl5jgIkUoB.99

Spectrism
31st May 2014, 10:01 AM
Who's the biggest liar you know?

George W. Bush
Dinesh D'Souza
Donald Trump
Bill O'Reilly
John Boehner
Sarah Palin
Rush Limbaugh
Jay Carney
Eric Holder
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Other

Well, I don't know any of them. But I know about them... and I would have to say the biggest liar is the one of MANY that I happen to be looking at when I must answer. If you were to put any of them in a bath tub filled with hot water, you would never be able to clean the scum out.

mick silver
31st May 2014, 11:15 AM
George W. Bush Dinesh D'Souza
Donald Trump
Bill O'Reilly
John Boehner
Sarah Palin
Rush Limbaugh
Jay Carney
Eric Holder
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Other all of them

Awoke
31st May 2014, 12:00 PM
With the list of dead people attached to Hillary's name, the last thing you would want is her to be POTUS.

gunDriller
31st May 2014, 12:42 PM
i think he'd be more credible if stopped with the faux hair and just cut his hair short.

Cebu_4_2
31st May 2014, 01:30 PM
But then you'd be able to see how flat his head is.