PDA

View Full Version : Officer Opens Fire on Teenage Couple Caught ‘Messing Around’ in School Parking Lot

madfranks
13th June 2014, 08:03 AM
He was "in fear for his life" because the teenagers drove away from him, so he opens fire, and now gets a nice long paid vacation. F#*% this pig!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/06/no_author/cop-shoots-teenage-couple/

TULSA, OK — Two teens sharing a private moment in a school parking lot were chased away in a hail of gunfire by an armed campus cop.

The disturbing incident took place when a boy and girl parked in the darkened lot of Eliot Elementary School at 1:30 a.m. on May 25th. The overnight patrol officer saw the car and initiated a confrontation.

The teens were caught “doing something that they shouldn’t have been doing” according to Chris Payne, an official from Tulsa Public Schools (TPS). The officer demanded the embarrassed teens produce identification and started asking questions that they reportedly did not want to answer.

The young male, 17, evaded the questions when he allegedly tried to drive away. In response, the TPS officer drew his weapon and opened fire. The vehicle was struck in the rear left tire but neither of the teens were hit.

The officer claimed his life was somehow in danger from the motion of the vehicle. It is unclear how attempting to kill a driver while a vehicle is moving could have improved his safety. Even if the officer succeeded in killing the driver, the vehicle would have kept moving and the supposed threat would continue to exist. Shooting at moving vehicles is categorically irresponsible in nearly every circumstance.

Mr. Payne had to sheepishly explain that campus cops “are real police officers” complete with guns and officer certifications.

collector
13th June 2014, 08:09 AM
This is a great time to officially review what constitutes "officer safety" and what doesn't. Too many times that blanket excuse is used to protect violent, criminal actions by those wearing a badge and this would be an opportunity to make some important distinctions of what is and isn't allowed.

Hitch
13th June 2014, 10:52 AM
Mr. Payne had to sheepishly explain that campus cops “are real police officers” complete with guns and officer certifications.

Complete with guns and officer certifications, but apparently completely untrained and lacking any common sense.

He shot at the cars tires and scared the crap out of a couple of kids. What a dick.

Hillbilly
13th June 2014, 12:12 PM
The only difference between this guy and a real cop is....The real cop would have killed them.

osoab
14th June 2014, 03:45 AM
The only difference between this guy and a real cop is....The real cop would have killed them.

Actually I would say he was a better shot.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef017ee950f17a970d-640wi

still afloat
14th June 2014, 08:29 AM
What the news didn't report is that the boy had his weapon drawn and shot the female passenger in the face just moments before the officer approached.

BrewTech
14th June 2014, 08:50 AM
What the news didn't report is that the boy had his weapon drawn and shot the female passenger in the face just moments before the officer approached.

I find it disturbing that it took me a good 10 seconds to see what you did there. Clearly my DHEA dosage is not high enough.

madfranks
14th June 2014, 10:38 AM

His "weapon was drawn", LOL.

vacuum
14th June 2014, 08:14 PM
an armed campus cop.

The officer claimed

What the fuck is his name?

Cebu_4_2
14th June 2014, 08:22 PM
What the fuck is his name?

Officer on duty at a college, what more do you need? Paid vacation makes it legit.

still afloat
14th June 2014, 10:34 PM
I like the "hail of gunfire" the officer fired 1 shot and hit the tire .
I'm sure that inside the car there wasn't more than 1 shot pulled off either.
I bet the female in the car thought the whole incident was hard to swallow.