PDA

View Full Version : The Land belongs to Israel

StreetsOfGold
18th June 2014, 06:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyjVOHXf-24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5p1TOZnd2o

Norweger
18th June 2014, 06:36 PM
Christianity.. a religion that is based on the worship of jews.

Spectrism
18th June 2014, 06:43 PM
Christianity.. a relationship with YHWH that bypasses all religions.

Norweger
18th June 2014, 06:55 PM
This is comedy gold. He didn't take long to mention the Holohoax.

Uncle Salty
18th June 2014, 08:33 PM
The Annunaki wrote some funky shit to fuck with our world.

Glass
18th June 2014, 08:36 PM
wow that is some scary shit. I hope he doesn't have too many followers.

Can any clarify for me please, because there are some serious knowledge holders here....... If the bible, which records what a god said...... records that the God said unto your seed will I grant this land.... Is he granting the land to the person he is talking to OR is he granting it to the children of that person?

the two times (in the first 7 minutes)the presenter quoted this statement as evidence Israel was granted to Abram he said that God said he would give unto the seed of Abram. That really suggests, not to Abram but his offspring.

7th trump
18th June 2014, 08:39 PM
This is comedy gold. He didn't take long to mention the Holohoax.

Comedy shomedy.....its clearly says that your precious land pirate muslims aren't to be between the Nile and the Euphrates rivers...that land is clearly set aside for the seed of Abraham.
Muslims aren't the seed of Abraham. 10 of the 12 tribes went over the Caucasus mountains to populate Europe and then to America.
Did you notice the command from God to drive out anyone in the area and destroy their nation?
That sounds like going in blitzkrieg style and wiping clean the land of anyone not to be there.
Fuck the muslims...we need a general Rommel and general Patton and wipe out the filthy muslims from the region.

7th trump
18th June 2014, 08:44 PM

Can any clarify for me please, because there are some serious knowledge holders here....... If the bible, which records what a god said...... records that the God said unto your seed will I grant this land.... Is he granting the land to the person he is talking to OR is he granting it to the children of that person?

the two times (in the first 7 minutes)the presenter quoted this statement as evidence Israel was granted to Abram he said that God said he would give unto the seed of Abram. That really suggests, not to Abram but his offspring.

Hes granting it Abraham and his seed (generations) to this day.
The 12 tribes is who its granted to.
They are Germany, France, England, Russia, Poland, Italy, Scotland, Ireland, Holland, Greenland, America, Australia, Iceland, Canada and any other country that was formed as the 10 tribes split up and settled lands north of the Caucasus Mountains.
It doesn't belong to anyone else...just the white man...and not the slant eye white man.
And I'm not talking about those kenites who claim to be jews and are not but are of the synagog of satan......(Canes seed, the first murderer).

Santa
18th June 2014, 08:51 PM
Shouldn't this thread be in the Judeo-christian Zionist subforum? :confused:

Twisted Titan
19th June 2014, 02:44 AM
History books are always written by the winners.....it would be wise to remain observant of that fact.

Shami-Amourae
19th June 2014, 03:52 AM
Revelation 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Norweger
19th June 2014, 05:01 AM
Comedy shomedy.....its clearly says that your precious land pirate muslims aren't to be between the Nile and the Euphrates rivers...that land is clearly set aside for the seed of Abraham.
Muslims aren't the seed of Abraham. 10 of the 12 tribes went over the Caucasus mountains to populate Europe and then to America.
Did you notice the command from God to drive out anyone in the area and destroy their nation?
That sounds like going in blitzkrieg style and wiping clean the land of anyone not to be there.
Fuck the muslims...we need a general Rommel and general Patton and wipe out the filthy muslims from the region.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishmael

7th trump
19th June 2014, 07:50 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishmael

The Muslims arent the seed from Jacob who would later be named Israel who had the covenant to inherent the land promised.
God specifically stated to drive anyone out of that land for Abraham and his seed having the covenent.

Spectrism
19th June 2014, 08:32 AM

The ownership of anything is passed on to the one in the family to whom the blessing is given by the patriarch before death. There are spiritual and physical connotations to this. So for our friend Norweger who wants to bow to the murderous pedophile Mohammad, we need to distinguish between Isaac and Ishmael.

Abram and Sarai decided that since they were so old, that Abram would impregnate the servant- Haggar to provide a son. That is a working of the flesh outside the bounds of YHWH's direction. Later, Abram & Sarai were given a son in their old age, far past the age for Sarai. That was Isaac.

You can read all of Genesis 17. Here is a little.

Gen 17:15 And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be.
Gen 17:16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.
Gen 17:17 Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?
Gen 17:18 And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!
Gen 17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Gen 25:5 And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac.
Gen 25:6 But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country.

From Isaac & Rebekah came Esau and Jacob. Jacob tricked Isaac for the blessing with the help of Rebekah, and it was passed on to Jacob's (Israel's) line. This seems to have been legitimized when Esau sold Jacob his inheritance for a pot of soup.

The inheritance of the land is only part of this. The larger part is the inheritance of the line of Messiah.

Dachsie
19th June 2014, 08:38 AM
I realize there are not many here interested in this truth, but so be it.

A true Christian knows that the present-day nation state of Israel is nonsense and bad exegesis in regard to the promises God made to the Israelites.

I will say that there are at least three verses in the Old Testament that show that God has already in Old Testament times completely fulfilled ALL of the land promises to the Israelites.

There is blurring of the distinction between the unconditional Abrahamic Covenant regarding ownership of the land and the conditional Mosaic Covenant of laws.

Joshua 21:43-45 and Joshua 23:14 specifically states in no uncertain terms that the "land promise" was indeed fulfilled. How could Joshua have made it more clear?

Here are the land promises that are part of the “Abrahamic Covenant”
Genesis
Chapter 13

After Lot had left, the LORD said to Abram: "Look about you, and from where you are, gaze to the north and south, east and west;
all the land that you see I will give to you and your descendants forever.
I will make your descendants like the dust of the earth; if anyone could count the dust of the earth, your descendants too might be counted.
Set forth and walk about in the land, through its length and breadth, for to you I will give it."
Abram moved his tents and went on to settle near the terebinth of Mamre, which is at Hebron. There he built an altar to the LORD.

Genesis
Chapter 15

5 It was on that occasion that the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: "To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the Great River (the Euphrates),
the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites,
the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim,
the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites."

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/joshua/joshua21.htm

In the following 3 sets of verses, it shows the God fully fulfilled all of the land promises made to Abraham and in He fulfilled them in Old Testment times. There are today, no more land promises yet to be fulfilled to Israelites.

Joshua
Chapter 21

And so the LORD gave Israel all the land he had sworn to their fathers he would give them. Once they had conquered and occupied it,
the LORD gave them peace on every side, just as he had promised their fathers. Not one of their enemies could withstand them; the LORD brought all their enemies under their power.
Not a single promise that the LORD made to the house of Israel was broken; every one was fulfilled.

1 Kings
Chapter 8
"Blessed be the LORD who has given rest to his people Israel, just as he promised. Not a single word has gone unfulfilled of the entire generous promise he made through his servant Moses.

Nehemiah
Chapter 9

"You, O LORD, are the God who chose Abram, who brought him out from Ur of the Chaldees, and named him Abraham.
When you had found his heart faithful in your sight, you made the covenant with him to give to him and his posterity the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Jebusites, and Girgashites. These promises of yours you fulfilled, for you are just.

Spectrism
19th June 2014, 09:29 AM
Dachsie- the debate is not over whether God is faithful to keep His promises. That should never be in doubt and as you have shown, they are not. The issue is whether someone is dividing the land of promise or encroaching on this covenant.

7th trump
19th June 2014, 10:30 AM
I realize there are not many here interested in this truth, but so be it.

A true Christian knows that the present-day nation state of Israel is nonsense and bad exegesis in regard to the promises God made to the Israelites.

I will say that there are at least three verses in the Old Testament that show that God has already in Old Testament times completely fulfilled ALL of the land promises to the Israelites.

There is blurring of the distinction between the unconditional Abrahamic Covenant regarding ownership of the land and the conditional Mosaic Covenant of laws.

Joshua 21:43-45 and Joshua 23:14 specifically states in no uncertain terms that the "land promise" was indeed fulfilled. How could Joshua have made it more clear?

Here are the land promises that are part of the “Abrahamic Covenant”
Genesis
Chapter 13

After Lot had left, the LORD said to Abram: "Look about you, and from where you are, gaze to the north and south, east and west;
all the land that you see I will give to you and your descendants forever.
I will make your descendants like the dust of the earth; if anyone could count the dust of the earth, your descendants too might be counted.
Set forth and walk about in the land, through its length and breadth, for to you I will give it."
Abram moved his tents and went on to settle near the terebinth of Mamre, which is at Hebron. There he built an altar to the LORD.

Genesis
Chapter 15

5 It was on that occasion that the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: "To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the Great River (the Euphrates),
the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites,
the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim,
the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites."

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/joshua/joshua21.htm

In the following 3 sets of verses, it shows the God fully fulfilled all of the land promises made to Abraham and in He fulfilled them in Old Testment times. There are today, no more land promises yet to be fulfilled to Israelites.

Joshua
Chapter 21

And so the LORD gave Israel all the land he had sworn to their fathers he would give them. Once they had conquered and occupied it,
the LORD gave them peace on every side, just as he had promised their fathers. Not one of their enemies could withstand them; the LORD brought all their enemies under their power.
Not a single promise that the LORD made to the house of Israel was broken; every one was fulfilled.

1 Kings
Chapter 8
"Blessed be the LORD who has given rest to his people Israel, just as he promised. Not a single word has gone unfulfilled of the entire generous promise he made through his servant Moses.

Nehemiah
Chapter 9

"You, O LORD, are the God who chose Abram, who brought him out from Ur of the Chaldees, and named him Abraham.
When you had found his heart faithful in your sight, you made the covenant with him to give to him and his posterity the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Jebusites, and Girgashites. These promises of yours you fulfilled, for you are just.

If you watch the first video the guy covers that God made a promise and fullfilled that promise but Israel didnt do her part in driving out all the inhabitants....to this day!
Its in the video and the guy covers multiple verses in the Bible where its states that Isreal didnt drive out all the inhabitants.
That land between the Nile and all the way to the end of the Euphrates is to be Israels land and no body elses.
To this day Israel hasnt driven out the inhabitants to the end of the Euphrates river and are fighting the muslims who beleive its theirs....I say drive the muslim scum out.
This patch of land is 1/2 of Iraq, 1/3 of Saudi Arabia, all of Jordon, and most of Syria.

Arent these most of the countries on the hit list to be toppled in a certain time period by the elite?

iOWNme
19th June 2014, 10:43 AM
Christianity (a man made religion).. is a relationship with YHWH that bypasses all (other man made) religions.

This seems like a bit of a contradictory statement.

As for the OP's stance on why 'The land belings to Israel', he seems to be using this logic:

http://blogforthelordjesuscurrentevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/break-the-cycle4.jpg

No land belings to any man who didnt justly acquire and earn it. Scribbles on paper dont alter the fundamentals of human morality.

Can i write a book that tells me which land i own as long as i claim it came from 'God'? No.? Then what species were the men who wrote the Bible?

EE_
19th June 2014, 11:31 AM
If you watch the first video the guy covers that God made a promise and fullfilled that promise but Israel didnt do her part in driving out all the inhabitants....to this day!
Its in the video and the guy covers multiple verses in the Bible where its states that Isreal didnt drive out all the inhabitants.
That land between the Nile and all the way to the end of the Euphrates is to be Israels land and no body elses.
To this day Israel hasnt driven out the inhabitants to the end of the Euphrates river and are fighting the muslims who beleive its theirs....I say drive the muslim scum out.
This patch of land is 1/2 of Iraq, 1/3 of Saudi Arabia, all of Jordon, and most of Syria.

Arent these most of the countries on the hit list to be toppled in a certain time period by the elite?

I think you've missed something? The land belongs to the Israelites, not the Jews!
Do you have any idea how many true Israelites live in Israel? I'd like to know.
I bet there's not that many today....probably not enough to drive anything out. That ship has sailed.

Horn
19th June 2014, 12:00 PM
And on the fourth day, God made a fence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZWXtSIl0gk

Norweger
19th June 2014, 12:42 PM
The Muslims arent the seed from Jacob who would later be named Israel who had the covenant to inherent the land promised.
God specifically stated to drive anyone out of that land for Abraham and his seed having the covenent.

The Ishmaelites (arabs) are of Abraham.

7th trump
19th June 2014, 01:08 PM
The Ishmaelites (arabs) are of Abraham.

Yeah sure...I agree...if Ishmaelites are arabs.
However, it doesnt matter as the covenent was not with Ishmael it was with Isaac. Abrahams seed of Isaac's lineage.
Ishmael was sent away by Abraham.

Arabs dont belong on the region of the promised land...the land wasnt given to them.

Horn
19th June 2014, 01:18 PM
Arabs dont belong on the region of the promised land...the land wasnt given to them.

Is there a civil plot plan registered in heaven?

http://english.op.org/uploaded_images/GodArchitect-731710.jpg

Spectrism
19th June 2014, 01:33 PM
Here is the deal. When Israel strayed from YHWH, they were overrun and taken captive. THEN the savages who overran Israel were destroyed. Anyone who seeks to divide what YHWH has given to Israel will find themselves divided.

Case in point: look at the "civil" wars happening all around Israel. Since Amerika has funded some of this, we will see calamity come to Amerika.

Horn
19th June 2014, 01:35 PM
On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, "To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates--"

Blame the Lord for the Muslim invasion, anyone knows that plot creation in any real terms is given by 4 points NEWS, not just 2.

What a dipshit, sofa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp5-GWTYPkY

Norweger
19th June 2014, 01:45 PM
Yeah sure...I agree...if Ishmaelites are arabs.
However, it doesnt matter as the covenent was not with Ishmael it was with Isaac. Abrahams seed of Isaac's lineage.
Ishmael was sent away by Abraham.

To bad for you that they live there then. What are you gonna do about it?

Horn
19th June 2014, 02:29 PM
I digress, the world was flat in those days, These days the interpretation is quite a literal one.

The jews do own all the land between the Nile and Euphrates, just the opposite way wrapped round about the world...