PDA

View Full Version : America's Got Talent

EE_
20th June 2014, 06:45 PM
This 12 year old sixth grader has a bright future. America loves him!
And he's Jewish!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFVQqcz22L4

A 12-year-old child joking about the size of his penis, wanting to have sex on his first date, and his parents' oral sex habits received standing ovations, uncontrolled fits of laughter, and praise from the judges on "America's Got Talent!

Now that's America!

Spectrism
20th June 2014, 07:00 PM
Very uplifting.... some kike kid talking sex under age and his money-loving brain-dead parents cheering it on. To top it off, his delivery sucked the big one.

osoab
20th June 2014, 07:54 PM
that's a ginger jew. one of the worst kinds.

Stop Making Cents
20th June 2014, 08:51 PM
Wow. This is eye opening. I used to be a cheerleader for jews from being led by the Christian zionist preachers but what really has turned me is the realization that Hollywood is truly run by jews. Hollywood is a source of endless perversion and jews control it .i wouldnt have guessed it but howie is a jew. So here we have a panel of judges that includes 2 jews, a coalburner, and a sheboon. Oh and a nigger host. This is what white people enjoy watching? Really?

Im starting to think that jews are people who have specifically rejected Christ and therefore embrace satan. This is not an easy revelation for me to accept because it goes against all of my previous pro jew beliefs.

EE_
21st June 2014, 01:22 AM
It's not surprising to see Jewish children exposed to their satanic roots of the Talmud at a very early age. It's not even suprising to see Jewish parents so proud of their child's smut peddling and I'm sure he's not the first 12 year old boy to have sexual thoughts or making jokes with his friends.

What's disturbing is to see it put on a stage in a family show and having the adults overwhelming approval of this behavior.

EE_
22nd June 2014, 05:54 AM
Next weeks contender. She should do really well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_7803ZZJ_o

Cebu_4_2
22nd June 2014, 06:03 AM
Did GingerJew win? I couldn't watch it all and felt sick after seeing part yesterday. Don't want to ruin today also.

EE_
22nd June 2014, 06:28 AM
Did GingerJew win? I couldn't watch it all and felt sick after seeing part yesterday. Don't want to ruin today also.

Yes, the 12 year old ginger Jew advanced to the next round.
I think it was the joke about his mom not sucking his dad's cock anymore that won the Jew judges over.

Ginger's dad has his eye on the grand prize of $1 million shekels and a chance to headline a show on the Las Vegas Strip.

Cebu_4_2
22nd June 2014, 10:42 AM
Watching the judges falling over themselves did it in for me. So fake... they also couldn't find many in the audience that thought it was funny. I wish I could make myself watch it again... no i dont.

govcheetos
23rd June 2014, 10:17 AM
Next weeks contender. She should do really well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_7803ZZJ_o

Check out the names in the credits.

EE_
23rd June 2014, 10:36 AM
Check out the names in the credits.

None other then the Talmud worshiping people that are leading the charge to destroy the moral fabric of society.
No surprise.

Buddha
23rd June 2014, 04:04 PM
It's not surprising to see Jewish children exposed to their satanic roots of the Talmud at a very early age. It's not even suprising to see Jewish parents so proud of their child's smut peddling and I'm sure he's not the first 12 year old boy to have sexual thoughts or making jokes with his friends.

What's disturbing is to see it put on a stage in a family show and having the adults overwhelming approval of this behavior.

Brain washed whites are the main ones, yes. They love this shit! Anything anti-white is by default good, nay, GREAT! Anything that takes away from your morals is great and anything that makes you hate your skin color is GREAT!!!!!

Feel guilty and want to be something else you dirty Christian cracker motherfucker

Silver Rocket Bitches!
23rd June 2014, 04:27 PM
I couldn't make it past the first joke.