PDA

View Full Version : A Prison By Any Other Name

Ares
23rd June 2014, 06:24 AM
http://youtu.be/CMhURei8N6Q

Link to video: http://youtu.be/CMhURei8N6Q

Hillbilly
23rd June 2014, 12:09 PM
Totally 100 percent true. I knew from the first grade that school was prison. I hated it and questioned it at every turn. My ZOG controllers aka "teachers" did everything they could to destroy me. They failed but I still carry the mental scars.

Ares
23rd June 2014, 04:35 PM
Totally 100 percent true. I knew from the first grade that school was prison. I hated it and questioned it at every turn. My ZOG controllers aka "teachers" did everything they could to destroy me. They failed but I still carry the mental scars.

Same here I was a "bad" student. I never respected my teachers or recognized their "authority". I thank my dad for that. He said teachers and school staff are just human beings are capable of being in the wrong as much as you are. Just do what you have to do to get by, but don't let them think they own you.

osoab
23rd June 2014, 04:45 PM
Same here I was a "bad" student. I never respected my teachers or recognized their "authority". I thank my dad for that. He said teachers and school staff are just human beings are capable of being in the wrong as much as you are. Just do what you have to do to get by, but don't let them think they own you.

My dad always said that there are those that do and those that teach.

monty
23rd June 2014, 05:14 PM
My dad always said that there are those that do and those that teach.

My dad told me the same thing expressed slightly different,"Those who can do. Those who can't teach."

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

osoab
23rd June 2014, 05:32 PM
My dad told me the same thing expressed slightly different,"Those who can do. Those who can't teach."

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I wonder how old that saying is.

Buddha
23rd June 2014, 05:52 PM
Every day going to school they searched our bags, and we had to go through metal detectors. Had to keep playing cards and cigs in my pants by my balls.

"They're preparing our children for the prison society"

osoab
23rd June 2014, 06:20 PM
What kind of miscreant hell were you subjected too and where?

aeondaze
24th June 2014, 01:35 AM
In a Carlos Castenada book I once read (of which I maintain is highly entertaining fiction) Don Juan tells little Carlos a story about two cats being taken to the vetrinarian to be put down. The first cat goes in without a fuss, but when the second cat is fetched, it immediately jumps out of the box and out of the vehicle and then proceeds to scamper furiosly down into a drain like it was running for its life, which it was.

School is like this. In the first two weeks of my first year at school (i was only five) I realised something was dreadfully wrong when it occured to me that they wanted me to stay there EVERY day for years to come. After lunch one day I realised something was not right and in a distraught fashion refused to go back to class.

There are those who question the program from the start and then there are the docile who accept it without question.

Twisted Titan
25th June 2014, 11:45 AM
I have hard desicions nearing on the horizion.

My wee one is nearing the time when she will be remanded to the care of others.

If i had my way i would just get a private tutor.

Its times like this i wish silver would hit tripple digits.

Buddha
26th June 2014, 05:23 PM
What kind of miscreant hell were you subjected too and where?

St. Louis Public Schools

osoab
26th June 2014, 05:37 PM
St. Louis Public Schools

That would make sense.