PDA

View Full Version : A Room with A View

Ponce
24th June 2014, 08:41 AM
Like I told you many times.......keep all your weapons away from your home and property or you may loose them, even if they are legal.
Be sure to check out the video
================================================== ================

Who is the target market for this device? Local Police, TSA, DHS, UN “Peace Keeping FORCES”, Border Patrol? Once this device is in the hands of these gangs, I mean law enFORCEment, you can say good-bye to your 4th Amendment rights. How long will it take before the “Mini Z” is installed in places like entrances to stadiums, shopping malls, motor vehicle inspection centers? How would you even know the local police are making a sweep of your neighborhood and scanning every home? As criminal and out of control as our government and “law enFORCEment” have become, this would be a use for this device. No one would even be aware of what was happening.

Once DARPA uses our money–taxpayer funds–to reverse engineer the device then it will get very interesting. How much smaller will DARPA be able to make this device? Will it be small enough to install along side the endless cameras that permeate the landscape? Of course this device will be sold as being for your safety and protection or better still, “for the children”.

http://thedailycoin.org/?p=3199

madfranks
24th June 2014, 10:03 AM
Like I told you many times.......keep all your weapons away from your home and property or you may loose them, even if they are legal.

What good is a weapon to defend your home with if it's buried out in the forest somewhere?

Ponce
24th June 2014, 10:29 AM
Read my old post where I said to keep only one weapon in the house, and keep also all boxes of ammo away.

The wall X ray was invented about three years ago and that was when I started posting about the guns......also about them using mini GPS in every thing that they want to find.......like the "lost" equipment in combat zones.

V