PDA

View Full Version : Gary Oldman's Apology Tour

EE_
26th June 2014, 03:41 PM
Gary has learned to grovel well since this Playboy interview. He's apologizing to everyone that will listen.
He fucked up big time when he pissed off the liberal's, kikes and queers.

Gary Oldman's Playboy interview: most outrageous quotes

The British actor Gary Oldman has given an expletive-ridden interview in which he slams the Golden Globes and appears to defend Alec Baldwin's use of the word 'fag'
11:00AM BST 24 Jun 2014
317 Comments

Read Gary Oldman's full Playboy interview http://www.playboy.com/playground/view/gary-oldman-playboy-interview?page=4

On $260m-grossing 1997 blockbuster film The Fifth Element…

"Oh no. I can’t bear it."

On meeting fans…

"I’ve learned over the years that people get upset when they tell you something is their favorite movie and you go, 'Really? You liked that piece of shit?'"

On the future of society…

"I think we’re up shit creek without a paddle or a compass."

"Our world has gone to hell."

"Reality TV to me is the museum of social decay."

On kids these days…

"Kids honestly believe they are the center of the fucking universe. But then they get out into the real world and it’s like, 'Shit, maybe it’s not all about me,' and that leads to narcissism, depression and anxiety."

On political correctness…

"I just think political correctness is crap. I think it’s like, take a fucking joke."

On Mel Gibson’s infamous comments about Jews…

"He got drunk and said a few things, but we’ve all said those things. We’re all fucking hypocrites. That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word nigger or that fucking Jew? I’m being brutally honest here. It’s the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy.

"Mel Gibson is in a town that’s run by Jews and he said the wrong thing because he’s actually bitten the hand that I guess has fed him. But some Jewish guy in his office somewhere hasn’t turned and said, 'That fucking kraut' or 'Fuck those Germans,' whatever it is?"

On Alec Baldwin calling a photographer a “fag”…

"Alec calling someone an F-A-G in the street while he’s pissed off coming out of his building because they won’t leave him alone? I don’t blame him."

On the Pope…

'Oh, fuck the Pope!'

On US House of Representatives minority leader Nancy Pelosi. And satirical TV hosts…

"If I called Nancy Pelosi a cunt and I’ll go one better, a fucking useless cunt I can’t really say that. But Bill Maher and Jon Stewart can, and nobody’s going to stop them from working because of it."

On the Golden Globes…

"It’s a meaningless event. There’s nothing going on at all. It’s 90 nobodies having a wank."

"It certainly doesn’t mean anything to win a Golden Globe."

Glass
26th June 2014, 04:10 PM
so why is this guy apologizing? Did he piss someone off?

I have no eye deer who he is.

aeondaze
26th June 2014, 04:15 PM

An IT dude that doesn't know how to use a search engine...too funny...lol

osoab
26th June 2014, 04:41 PM
so why is this guy apologizing? Did he piss someone off?

I think it was this quote. Can't piss off the princess now.

"If I called Nancy Pelosi a cunt and I’ll go one better, a fucking useless cunt I can’t really say that. But Bill Maher and Jon Stewart can, and nobody’s going to stop them from working because of it."

It's not like he was wrong.

EE_
26th June 2014, 05:03 PM
I think it was this quote. Can't piss off the princess now.

It's not like he was wrong.

He wasn't wrong about anything except for publicly saying it.

I saw a Jew on the talmudvision today saying he was dissappointed that the US has allowed Iraq to fall.

What pisses me off is these Jews know the US has always had their back and have protected their shithole Jewish state.

When have you ever heard a Jew thank the US for all the lives and resources we've spent protecting them?
When have you ever heard the Jews praising us for our losses to their benefit?

I never have.

steyr_m
26th June 2014, 07:33 PM
I only got bits and pieces of what he said, but he defended M. Gibson for saying the Joos control Hollywood and start all the wars in the world. The irony is that he found out that his career is done -- because the Joos control Hollywood. The sheeple will never clue in.

Horn
26th June 2014, 10:32 PM
I remember picking up films just because he was acting in them,

even if the role was a small one it was interesting to see what he came up with for it.

http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/garyoldman.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqHxOQWW_Nw

steyr_m
27th June 2014, 11:07 AM
I've never heard of him, I don't watch movie much anyways and don't give a royal crap about "stars"

gunDriller
27th June 2014, 01:51 PM
I've never heard of him, I don't watch movie much anyways and don't give a royal crap about "stars"

i mix up my actors.

Gary who ?

this reminds me of Jon Voight's role in 'Runaway Train'. there's one scene where his hand is smashed by the trains bouncing together. i thought it was very realistic.

last time i saw Oldman was, he is 'Serious Black' in "Order of the Phoenix", the Harry Potter movie. a forgettable performance, but i think he was just mis-cast.

Hillbilly
27th June 2014, 11:23 PM
Gary Oldman is probably the greatest actor ever. The man never plays the same character twice. Each time he totally re-invents himself with different manersims, speech and so forth. amazing talent.

EE_
28th June 2014, 02:07 AM
Gary Oldman is probably the greatest actor ever. The man never plays the same character twice. Each time he totally re-invents himself with different manersims, speech and so forth. amazing talent.

Agreed, he's had quite a big acting career...just not big enough he can't be cut down by the Jews for speaking truth they don't like.

Hillbilly
28th June 2014, 12:40 PM
Agreed, he's had quite a big acting career...just not big enough he can't be cut down by the Jews for speaking truth they don't like.

Very True, I bet he has known/felt this for a very long time. Being forced to kiss jew ass to keep acting and now he has enough money and is old enough that he is like fuck it, however he probably did not expect the threats to his life and family hence the apology.