PDA

View Full Version : 29 Shot in Chicago Since Friday

Cebu_4_2
30th June 2014, 04:15 PM
29 Shot in Chicago Since Friday

The weekend’s sole fatality occurred just before 9 a.m. Saturday when a 42-year-old man was fatally shot while riding his bike

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/27-Shot-in-Chicago-Since-Friday-265110251.html#ixzz36AQv6dyR
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=abofJid1er37NqadbiUt4I&u=nbcchicago) | nbcchicago on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=abofJid1er37NqadbiUt4I&u=nbcchicago)

At least 29 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend, including two women shot near Montrose Beach Sunday just hours after Chicago's 45th annual gay pride parade. (http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Chicagoans-Celebrate-at-First-Pride-Parade-Since-Marriage-Law-265127601.html)

The two women were shot in the 4500 block of North Simonds Drive around 6:45 p.m., police said.

Download Our Mobile Apps (http://www.nbcchicago.com/mobile)

Police initially said one woman was shot in the leg and back and another shot in the leg, but later said a 21-year-old woman was shot in the shoulder and a 48-year-old woman shot in the arm and back. Both were transported to Illinois Masonic Medical Center in serious condition, police said.

The shooting took place a little more than one mile away from where the pride parade stepped off earlier in the day.

Woman Crashes Into Car, Carjacks it With Teen Inside: Police (http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Police-Woman-Crashes-into-Car-Carjacks-it-with-Teen-Inside-265030331.html)
Woman Fatally Shot in Wisc. Tavern, Police Search for Suspect (http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Woman-Fatally-Shot-in-Kenosha-Tavern-Police-Search-for-Suspect-265061561.html)
Caught on Camera: Officials Rescue Ill. Teen From Cell Tower (http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Suburban-Teen-Rescued-From-Cell-Tower-265033731.html)

"After the parade a lot of people just go by Montrose Beach," said witness Kim Shine. "Everyone barbecues out there, vendors sell candy and water bottles, it's just a big gathering around the hill or beach area."

Shine said she heard a sound she thought was fireworks but quickly realized was gunshots.
"We were standing near the top of the hill near Montrose Beach and we heard a few noises," she said. "We didn't know if it was gunshots or fireworks. We just saw a slew of people running toward us."

Police said the weekend’s sole fatality occurred just before 9 a.m. Saturday when a 42-year-old man was fatally shot in the head while riding his bike. The shooting took place in the 3600 block of West Chicago Avenue. Police said the man was taken to Mount Sinai hospital with wounds to the head and right arm and was later pronounced dead.

The following shootings were reported between Saturday afternoon and Monday morning:

A 25-year-old man was shot in the back and buttocks in the Parkway Gardens neighborhood on the South Side. The man suffered gunshot wounds to the back after being shot around 5 a.m. Sunday in the 6400 block of South King Drive and was listed in critical condition. Police did not have any further details surrounding the shooting and said the victim was being uncooperative.
Just after 3 a.m., a 34-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the neck near 132nd Street and Langley Avenue. He was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in good condition, according to Chicago Police News Affairs Officer Michael Sullivan.
About 30 minutes earlier, a 37-year-old man was shot in a parking lot near 19th Street and Pulaski Road. The man told police a small, dark-colored vehicle approached him and someone with a handgun exited the vehicle and opened fire. The man was shot in the arm and back and taken to Mount Sinai Hospital in stable condition.
Just before 1 a.m., a 20-year-old man was shot in the 1800 block of South Throop. The man was standing on a corner when a dark-colored truck pulled up and someone inside the vehicle opened fire, police said.
On Saturday, a 24-year-old man was shot in the buttocks around 8:30 p.m. near 78th Street and Bennett Avenue. The man was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in good condition. Details surrounding the shooting were not immediately available.
Two hours earlier, a 27-year-old man was shot in the leg in the 5600 block of South Wolcott Avenue. The man was standing on the block when vehicle approached him and someone opened fire. He was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in good condition, according to authorities.
Just before 5:30 p.m., two people were shot in a possible drive-by in the 6200 block of South Vernon Avenue, police said. A 20-year-old man was shot in the foot and a 32-year-old woman was shot in the upper arm. Both were taken to University of Chicago Hospital for treatment, Sullivan said.
Around noon, two people were shot in the 300 block of North Laramie Avenue.
A 21-year-old man and a 22-year-old man were passengers in a van traveling southbound on Laramie Avenue. When the van stopped at a stoplight, an offender approached them on foot and opened fire. The 21-year-old was shot in the leg and taken in good condition to Mount Sinai Hospital and the 22-year-old was also shot in the leg and taken in good condition to West Suburban Medical Center.

At least 16 others have been shot in Chicago since Friday (http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Teen-Shot-Near-Obamas-Home-Among-16-Shot-Overnight-265028931.html), including a teen who was shot just outside the Rainbow PUSH Coalition’s headquarters and just two blocks away from President Barack Obama’s Chicago home.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/27-Shot-in-Chicago-Since-Friday-265110251.html#ixzz36AQn3kGP
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=abofJid1er37NqadbiUt4I&u=nbcchicago) | nbcchicago on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=abofJid1er37NqadbiUt4I&u=nbcchicago)

iOWNme
30th June 2014, 04:19 PM
When are they going to take the guns from these maniacs!

Unbelievable! Come to find out, criminals don't follow the scribbles of the politician's. (Sometimes called 'Law')

7th trump
30th June 2014, 04:26 PM

Unbelievable! Come to find out, criminals don't follow the scribbles of the politician's. (Sometimes called 'Law')

Yep criminals don't....just like I don't follow the scribbles of so called anarchist, such as yourself, who play semantic games that say one thing and yet do another....right IownME.
You use your government ID number to get government benefits and retire on the public funded government.
Some anarchist you are!

Its talk out one side of you mouth and yap out the other side.

Want to debate me that Social Security is the reason behind why Americans pay federal income taxes?

7th trump
30th June 2014, 04:31 PM

Seems you let your guard down.......or we just got a peek into how you really think.
So gun toting chicagonians are criminals?
I thought they were anarchists...but now you seem to have changed your mind??
Or are you drumming up a following?
I've notice not many, if any, reply to your threads.

osoab
30th June 2014, 04:49 PM
WTF are you talking about Duck?

7th trump
30th June 2014, 05:01 PM
WTF are you talking about Duck?

Ohh....just showing that iOWNme isn't all that of an anarchist as he leads everyone to believe.
He plays games!
He uses his ssn on government forms to receive government benefits and building his government retirement fund up so he can collect a government pension called "Social Security".
And in order to collect this government pension you have to pay taxes so hes also filing a 1040 every year.

Hes attached to the government umbilical cord just like the next guy.
Hes a lot of hat....but no horse kinda guy.
Basically he'll lead you around...and around....and around.
He hasn't one idea on where to start to untie himself, or anyone else, from the government....just a lot of circular "anarchist" talk.
Its getting old so I'm calling him out!

osoab
30th June 2014, 05:09 PM

Ohh....just showing that iOWNme isn't all that of an anarchist as he leads everyone to believe.
He plays games!
He uses his ssn on government forms to receive government benefits and building his government retirement fund up so he can collect a government pension called "Social Security".
And in order to collect this government pension you have to pay taxes so hes also filing a 1040 every year.

He hasn't one idea on where to start to untie himself, or anyone else, from the government....just a lot of circular "anarchist" talk.

You really have lost touched with reality. And to think the Neuro banned Midnight Rambler.

StreetsOfGold
30th June 2014, 05:29 PM
29 Shot in Chicago Since Friday........ just hours after Chicago's 45th annual gay pride parade. (http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Chicagoans-Celebrate-at-First-Pride-Parade-Since-Marriage-Law-265127601.html)

We have found the connection.

Faggots breed violence, violence is the outstanding "SIN" which God said was why he wiped out the earth

Genesis 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

Dogman
30th June 2014, 05:32 PM

He plays games!

You really have lost touched with reality. And to think the Neuro banned Midnight Rambler.

Which one?

One is totally disconnected with what is real, and the other one has faults also, but more in tune with what is real and not what is wished.

steyr_m
30th June 2014, 05:41 PM
Three words. TNB.

This wouldn't happen in a white city [they don't really exist, but Portland is close..].

Shami-Amourae
30th June 2014, 05:48 PM
Three words. TNB.

This wouldn't happen in a white city [they don't really exist, but Portland is close..].

Notice how Progressive Libertarians and Progressive Anarchists always overlook that too. Shootings are almost non-existent in Japan. It has nothing to do with gun control. It's all race and culture.

Dogman
30th June 2014, 06:06 PM
Notice how Progressive Libertarians and Progressive Anarchists always overlook that too. Shootings are almost non-existent in Japan. It has nothing to do with gun control. It's all race and culture. Not race, hell that country is totally disarmed!

They have a homogenous culture that is anti gun from the git go. now knifes and such kadi bar the door!

The japs are sorta like lemmings, because they are all stuffed into areas that sardines in a can would feel they have room.

But I feel that is changing now, they are starting to arm again, and the hell with anyone else. They and china will dance in time,along with the rest of the world.

optionT
30th June 2014, 06:17 PM
Around blacks never relax!

zap
30th June 2014, 09:18 PM
Adis Amigos Negros !

iOWNme
1st July 2014, 05:41 AM
Yep criminals don't....just like I don't follow the scribbles of so called anarchist, such as yourself, who play semantic games that say one thing and yet do another....right IownME.

Ummm.....Do you really not see the difference between me and the violent gang of criminals you call 'Master'? Let me help you differentiate.

When your 'Master' scribbles words on paper, He FORCES you to comply. Next, you vigorously search through his scribbles hoping to find some key to your freedom. (Which will never happen).

When i scribble words on paper, i am trying to communicate to you through a Voluntary means.

Do you see the difference smarty?

Its talk out one side of you mouth and yap out the other side.

Hello Pot, Meet Kettle.

Want to debate me that Social Security is the reason behind why Americans pay federal income taxes?
There is no such thing as a 'federal income tax' anymore than there is a 'car jacker automobile tax'.

iOWNme
1st July 2014, 05:47 AM
He plays games!

What are YOU so afraid of?

So because my mom signed the SSN form, means i consented and voluntarily want to participate? Are you the Statist blaming the victim again?

If i was so wrong, you would ignore me. The fact that you cannot let a single post of mine go by without trolling it shows me the Truth. You are no Christian, you are an evil individual with malice intent. You bring NOTHING to this forum except for drama and insults. I have had many members pm me and tell me they like my posts. How many members here have asked you to keep posting? LOL

But dont worry, i will continue to bash you over the head with Philosophy. There are 2 kinds of people in this world, those who want to be left alone, and those who will not leave others alone.

iOWNme
1st July 2014, 05:49 AM
Which one?

One is totally disconnected with what is real, and the other one has faults also, but more in tune with what is real and not what is wished.

Dogman can you please explain to me what is 'real' and what is 'wished'?

iOWNme
1st July 2014, 05:52 AM
Notice how Progressive Libertarians and Progressive Anarchists always overlook that too. Shootings are almost non-existent in Japan. It has nothing to do with gun control. It's all race and culture.

Blaming the symptoms of 'Government' as some sort of reason why we need to separate races is a bit silly dont you think? Even Dogman could see this one.....

iOWNme
1st July 2014, 06:03 AM

Jesus - The first Christian Anarchist

"Jesus is sometimes considered the first anarchist in the Christian anarchist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchism) tradition. Georges Lechartier wrote that "The true founder of anarchy was Jesus Christ and ... the first anarchist society was that of the apostles."

"Christian anarchism is a movement in political theology and political philosophy which synthesizes Christianity and anarchism. It is grounded in the belief that there is only one source of authority to which Christians are ultimately answerable, the authority of God as embodied in the teachings of Jesus, and thus rejects the idea that human governments have ultimate authority over human societies. Christian anarchists denounce the state as they claim it is violent, deceitful and, when glorified, idolatrous.

More than any other Bible source, the Sermon on the Mount is used as the basis for Christian anarchism. Most Christian anarchists are pacifists and reject the use of violence, such as war. Leo Tolstoy's The Kingdom of God Is Within You is often regarded as a key text for modern Christian anarchism."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchism

http://www.anti-state.com/redford/redford4.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/legacy/ni/2011/05/was_jesus_an_anarchist.html

http://anarchy101.org/2541/was-jesus-an-anarchist

http://www.simpleliberty.org/giaa/christian_anarchy.htm

7th why do you worship the man made State as an Idol? Why dont you recognize Jesus as the only 'Authority'? Why do you even look at the scribbles of Politicians knowing their words have no higher 'Authority' than Jesus?

Neuro
1st July 2014, 06:45 AM
You do have a point here... Losing touch with reality is however not a bannable offence. But I am getting a tad tired of banning people losing their temper with 7th Trump...

osoab
1st July 2014, 07:15 AM
You do have a point here... Losing touch with reality is however not a bannable offence. But I am getting a tad tired of banning people losing their temper with 7th Trump...

I should have qualified my comment, that I really am not trying to bust your balls. I was just pointing out what happened and that 7th was part of that.

So, would you say that maybe it isn't others, but 7th that is the issue? Wouldn't 7th's comments in this thread constitute derailing the thread and going off topic?

I ain't for banning 7th either.

Neuro
1st July 2014, 07:27 AM
I should have qualified my comment, that I really am not trying to bust your balls. I was just pointing out what happened and that 7th was part of that.

So, would you say that maybe it isn't others, but 7th that is the issue? Wouldn't 7th's comments in this thread constitute derailing the thread and going off topic?

I ain't for banning 7th either.
I didn't take it like that either. I actually thought it was a good point you brought up. I know that 7th was the one riling up MR, and that made him go off on the tirade that got him banned for a day, which he choose not to come back from again, yet... It is a fucking dilema, especially seeing quality posters getting derailed by provocateurs or delusional people off their meds, but actually not breaking any rules, and then being offended to the point of no return... I really don't know. I suppose I should use the thunderdome in such cases, as was suggested...

7th trump
1st July 2014, 07:53 AM
Jesus - The first Christian Anarchist

"Jesus is sometimes considered the first anarchist in the Christian anarchist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchism) tradition. Georges Lechartier wrote that "The true founder of anarchy was Jesus Christ and ... the first anarchist society was that of the apostles."

"Christian anarchism is a movement in political theology and political philosophy which synthesizes Christianity and anarchism. It is grounded in the belief that there is only one source of authority to which Christians are ultimately answerable, the authority of God as embodied in the teachings of Jesus, and thus rejects the idea that human governments have ultimate authority over human societies. Christian anarchists denounce the state as they claim it is violent, deceitful and, when glorified, idolatrous.

More than any other Bible source, the Sermon on the Mount is used as the basis for Christian anarchism. Most Christian anarchists are pacifists and reject the use of violence, such as war. Leo Tolstoy's The Kingdom of God Is Within You is often regarded as a key text for modern Christian anarchism."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchism

http://www.anti-state.com/redford/redford4.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/legacy/ni/2011/05/was_jesus_an_anarchist.html

http://anarchy101.org/2541/was-jesus-an-anarchist

http://www.simpleliberty.org/giaa/christian_anarchy.htm

7th why do you worship the man made State as an Idol? Why dont you recognize Jesus as the only 'Authority'? Why do you even look at the scribbles of Politicians knowing their words have no higher 'Authority' than Jesus?

I dont worship any state....you do!
Thats why you use the ssn to get state sponsored benefits....I dont!
My whole point was for you to stop play acting this anarchy philosophy and start showing everyone how to disconnect themselves from the government....I can and have done it (stop using the ssn).
You do not bring a thing to the anarchy table except to rejurgitate the same things we all know over and over and over..........you need meat in the "anarchy" substance......not philosophy!

And as far as Jesus goes being an anarchist....He wasnt an anarchist!
Christ followed Gods law and was an example of that law....Gods government (Gods authority).
Anarchist as you portray them dont follow any law and are allowed to do anything (immoral acts) as long as it doesnt effect anybody else. Your train of thought of anarchism is no different than any athiest, liberal or gay/lesbian train of thought.
Theres moral issue not being addressed with your personal interpretation of anarchy.

7th trump
1st July 2014, 07:58 AM
I didn't take it like that either. I actually thought it was a good point you brought up. I know that 7th was the one riling up MR, and that made him go off on the tirade that got him banned for a day, which he choose not to come back from again, yet... It is a fucking dilema, especially seeing quality posters getting derailed by provocateurs or delusional people off their meds, but actually not breaking any rules, and then being offended to the point of no return... I really don't know. I suppose I should use the thunderdome in such cases, as was suggested...

Go back and read that thread Neuro.....I wasnt riling up MR....he came after me first and when he couldnt come up with any evidence or facts he accused me of....he left after being banned for one day....boo hoo!
If one day pissed him off after attacking me then so be it.....he wasnt a good poster anyway....just propped up communism and its murderous leaders while throwing this country under the bus.

And I beleive it was Dogman who came to my side stating it was MR who attacked first....his posts were direct instigation towards me....even had threads I would read and find him attacking me in when I hadnt had a thing t odo with the thread......and you didnt do a damn thing about....you're one of the worst admins I have ever seen.
And now I can expect a banning because you are out for me even though I dont break the rules............seems you can interpret the rules as you see fit for your personal agenda.
Heck how many left because you became a mod Neuro?
Only one left because his butt hurt for a one day banning that I was involved in and didnt instigate.

Ban me ...I could give a shit less.....seems you like superficial people who please you.

Neuro
1st July 2014, 08:02 AM
Go back and read that thread Neuro.....I wasnt riling up MR....he came after me first and when he couldnt come up with any evidence or facts he accused me of....he left after being banned for one day....boo hoo!
If one day pissed him off after attacking me then so be it.....he wasnt a good poster anyway....just propped up communism and its murderous leaders while throwing this country under the bus.
I read that thread, the thing is that you two had a history prior to that also. Some would argue that Obama is more of a communist than Putin, I tend to think that anyway...

7th trump
1st July 2014, 10:53 AM
I read that thread, the thing is that you two had a history prior to that also. Some would argue that Obama is more of a communist than Putin, I tend to think that anyway...
Yep...there was a history but I wasnt the one bringing in dirty laundry into each thread like he was doing.
And it was MR that blatantly attacked....and when his ego found out IT wasnt invinceable from being banned....he disappeared like the charactor I thought he was.

Shami-Amourae
1st July 2014, 11:11 AM
There is no such thing as a 'federal income tax' anymore than there is a 'car jacker automobile tax'.

Do you pay income taxes?

Shami-Amourae
1st July 2014, 11:50 AM
Blaming the symptoms of 'Government' as some sort of reason why we need to separate races is a bit silly dont you think? Even Dogman could see this one.....

You can never have anarchy or limited government with Blacks around. Most Blacks can't support themselves without the aid of idiot White people to take care of them BY FORCE. They need handouts to survive or they revert to the jungle very fast. They rarely work, but when they do get a job it's USUALLY for the government since no one else will take them unless it's as a criminal, in sports or music.

Right now Blacks in Detroit are refusing to pay for their water bills. They think it's human right. Now idiot White people will step in to save the day from the UN:
http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/u-n-to-intervene-in-detroit-water-shutoffs/

7th trump
1st July 2014, 02:17 PM
Do you pay income taxes?

Damn skippy iOWNme pays federal income taxes, maybe even state taxes if the state he lives in piggy backs the federal tax laws!
And that's not a trait of any so called "anarchist" that IownME claims he is.

Theres only one way anyone can not pay income taxes on their hourly or salary earnings....and hes never brought up or hinted on what causes the income tax imposition...EVER!
If he knew what causes the federal income tax........... you wouldn't hear the end of it.

Shami-Amourae
1st July 2014, 02:19 PM
Damn skippy iOWNme pays federal income taxes, maybe even state taxes if the state he lives in piggy backs the federal tax laws!
And that's not a trait of any so called "anarchist" that IownME claims he is.

Theres only one way anyone can not pay income taxes on their hourly or salary earnings....and hes never brought up or hinted on what causes the income tax imposition...EVER!
If he knew what causes the federal income tax........... you wouldn't hear the end of it.

The only way to live "free" is to be a homeless bum constantly in fear of LEOs.

7th trump
1st July 2014, 02:26 PM
Do you pay income taxes?

26usc 1....is where the imposition is found.
Don't think so and need a little more interpretation for a better understanding?
Ok...easy.....look up the regulation for further interpretation of 26usc 1...................26cfr 1.1-1

26usc 1 means "Title 26 United States Code........section 1"
26cfr 1.1-1 means "Title 26 Code of Federal Regulations....section 1"

§ 1.1-1 Income tax on individuals.
(a) General rule.

(1) Section 1 of the Code imposes an income tax on the income of every individual who is a citizen or resident of the United States and,

7th trump
1st July 2014, 02:30 PM
The only way to live "free" is to be a homeless bum constantly in fear of LEOs.

Lets face it.........iOWNme is all hat and no horse.

Shami-Amourae
1st July 2014, 02:34 PM
Lets face it.........iOWNme is all hat and no horse.

I used to believe that stuff so I can't fault him. I think he'll figure it out eventually. You don't become an anarchist by being an idiot. It's a thought progression. People deprogram different aspects of their thinking that society imposes on them at different rates and in different pieces.

Cebu_4_2
1st July 2014, 02:35 PM
This is the first thread I posted that got 27 responses Woo Hoo! Too bad only a couple were in regards to the OP.

Shami-Amourae
1st July 2014, 02:38 PM
This is the first thread I posted that got 27 responses Woo Hoo! Too bad only a couple were in regards to the OP.

Are we on topic? :p

Cebu_4_2
1st July 2014, 02:40 PM
Are we on topic? :p

Absofuckinglutely!

osoab
1st July 2014, 04:02 PM

Your keeping count?

And Congrats!

And to stay on topic. It's Shitcago. I figured 29 was a low number for them.

gunDriller
1st July 2014, 04:05 PM
Most of them would still be alive if they had gone to the Ebonics conference at the convention center.

Shami-Amourae
1st July 2014, 04:07 PM
...And now the weekend report, bringing you all the scores from around the nation!

Lots of action this past weekend, lets get everyone caught up.

Chicago with its "gun and run" offense easily took the win from NY.
Final score:
Chicago 35-NY 21

In other action Miami routed Boston in a blowout.
Final score:
Miami 21-Boston 3

San Francisco edged Los Angeles in a tight one.
Final score:
San Francisco 10-Los Angeles 9

On the southern circuit Houston and Dallas went down to the wire.
Final score:
Houston 20-Dallas 17

Phoenix scored first and often, out pacing San Diego.
Final score:
Phoenix 24-San Diego 10

REMEMBER KIDS, DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HPvpcP6-DKg/UYCNIrYampI/AAAAAAAAb4k/WRzQXEsstHU/s1600/Ghetto-Thermometer-blank.jpg

Shami-Amourae
1st July 2014, 04:13 PM
By the way it was 36 shot (35 injured), and 1 dead.
http://www.suntimes.com/28388806-761/1-dead-28-injured-in-chicago-shootings-since-friday-evening.html#.U7GKQW2wQZS

Blacks shoot like this:
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24888&d=1376060956

That's a 2.8% success rate for actually shooting and killing. Knee-Grows can't even kill right. :rolleyes:

osoab
1st July 2014, 04:14 PM
Most of them would still be alive if they had gone to the Ebonics conference at the convention center.

Some couldn't keep from shooting before the BET awards.

1 dead, 4 hurt after BET Awards party shooting in East Hollywood (http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bet-awards-shooting-20140629-story.html)

steyr_m
2nd July 2014, 06:17 PM

Sorry, but diverse societies are weak societies and there is always the possibility of conflict. Rwanda, the Balkans, Ukraine, Iraq, etc are ethnically diverse and are open to conflict.

iOWNme
2nd July 2014, 07:47 PM
Sorry, but diverse societies are weak societies and there is always the possibility of conflict. Rwanda, the Balkans, Ukraine, Iraq, etc are ethnically diverse and are open to conflict.

Early America was nothing but immigrants. 'Diversity' seems to have built the largest Empire in the history of the world.

Shami-Amourae
2nd July 2014, 09:20 PM
Early America was nothing but immigrants. 'Diversity' seems to have built the largest Empire in the history of the world.

"Diversity" just means no White people. The same can be applied to Asians in Asian countries since the Jews are pushing "diversity" in their countries too but at least they are smart enough to know their people will be destroyed if they embrace that shit (https://www.vdare.com/posts/shinzo-abe-for-president-3).

Most of the early immigrants were White Europeans. We wiped out most of the Native Americans, and because we cleansed the land of "diversity" we became the most prosperous country in history. The Spanish didn't wipe out their "diversity" in the lands they conquered giving rise to the Mestizo race, which in turn is why most of those countries have been turd-world cesspools. Sounds cruel? Yeah it is, but previous Americans (like Andrew Jackson) understood this. We live in a dog eat dog world, and either you get eaten or you eat others. Peace and harmony hippie shit leads to you getting eaten.

The Mestizos are actively in the process of displacing/wiping us out, and they know what they're doing. I'm not pulling any punches here. It's a sick, fucked up world.

By the way I have virtually zero faith in White people anymore. I think we are going extinct. Maybe that will make you feel better.

iOWNme
3rd July 2014, 05:23 AM
I used to believe that stuff so I can't fault him. I think he'll figure it out eventually. You don't become an anarchist by being an idiot. It's a thought progression. People deprogram different aspects of their thinking that society imposes on them at different rates and in different pieces.

Did you write this here? (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?77986-You-Need-Government!-Freedom-is-Slavery!&p=715037#post715037)

Anarchism is obviously the most ideal system.

How many of your contradictions do i have to point out before you attempt to wipe your mind clean of them?

So if i continue my learning and thought progression i will someday get to the point where i think Self Ownership, Voiluntaryism and the NAP are actually immoral and bad? Do even think about what your saying?

You claim to have 'been' an Anarchist. An Anarchist is someone who understands they own themselves. They fully grasp Voluntaryism and the NAP as philosophical ways of living moral. Your telling me you fully understood all of these moral principles, but then decided to abandon them once you found 'Racism'?

The understanding Self Ownership, Voluntaryism and the NAP are a DIGITAL understanding, it is not an analog understanding.You cant own 90% of yourself and be 10% a slave. It is one or the other.

If you still claim to have understood Anarchy, and made the switch back to Statism, then you are the first person in the history of ther world to do so. I commend you on your obedience to the State. NOBODY with a full understanding of these moral principles has EVER gone backwards towards Slavery.

Im pretty sure you dont have an understanding of these moral principles because if you did it wouldnt be possible for you to abandon them, in order to secure them.

Shami-Amourae
3rd July 2014, 02:50 PM
NOBODY with a full understanding of these moral principles has EVER gone backwards towards Slavery.

You're starting to sound religious now. It's like saying someone who stops being Christian was never Christian before. People change their minds on things usually when they learn new information which makes the paradigm them believe in no longer possible to believe. In 5 years from now I don't think I'll think the same things I think today. Will you? The thing with me is I always open my mind to new possibilities so my beliefs are always changing/growing. Look at my posts from literally a year ago and I sound exactly like you.

I fully understand the principals of anarchism. It's all great but I look at the people around me and realize I'm setting myself to get ass raped by going down that path. I just don't see a happy ending. I look at government as just the largest criminal organization in any given geographical area. The problem with humanity is freedom is like a vacuum. As soon as you achieve freedom/anarchy a tyrant will fill the vacuum and you're back to square one. You can never ultimately achieve anarchy in other words. Though anarchy is a GOAL I believe we should strive for. Maybe once humans merge with machines things will be different?

Most people WANT Statism. You should know that by now. You can pretend you're free in your mind all you want, but you and I were born slaves. They have more guns than you so they will always be over to force their will over you until you have more guns than them.

It's the sad situation we are in, and we have to make the best of it.

Shami-Amourae
3rd July 2014, 02:52 PM
Your telling me you fully understood all of these moral principles, but then decided to abandon them once you found 'Racism'?

Yeah. A lot of Nationalists are ex-Anarchists and ex-Libertarians. I'd consider myself a National-Libertarian. Denying race is the same as denying evolution.

We are all the "same"? Uh-huh
http://jewamongyou.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/aboriginal-vs-slav.jpg

7th trump
3rd July 2014, 03:14 PM
Yeah. A lot of Nationalists are ex-Anarchists and ex-Libertarians. I'd consider myself a National-Libertarian. Denying race is the same as denying evolution.

Awesome....love the pic Shami.
We're all the same huh?
No....no we are not all the same.
The European white man is the eighth day creation (not many understand this 8th day creation)...a creation that Christ was to come through this blood line...a people that was separate from all the rest and to be an example to the world....nope just not the same...not any better, but just not the same.

That's clearly a negro skull next to a white man skull.....not the same.

7th trump
3rd July 2014, 03:19 PM
Did you write this here? (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?77986-You-Need-Government!-Freedom-is-Slavery!&p=715037#post715037)

How many of your contradictions do i have to point out before you attempt to wipe your mind clean of them?

So if i continue my learning and thought progression i will someday get to the point where i think Self Ownership, Voiluntaryism and the NAP are actually immoral and bad? Do even think about what your saying?

You claim to have 'been' an Anarchist. An Anarchist is someone who understands they own themselves. They fully grasp Voluntaryism and the NAP as philosophical ways of living moral. Your telling me you fully understood all of these moral principles, but then decided to abandon them once you found 'Racism'?

The understanding Self Ownership, Voluntaryism and the NAP are a DIGITAL understanding, it is not an analog understanding.You cant own 90% of yourself and be 10% a slave. It is one or the other.

If you still claim to have understood Anarchy, and made the switch back to Statism, then you are the first person in the history of ther world to do so. I commend you on your obedience to the State. NOBODY with a full understanding of these moral principles has EVER gone backwards towards Slavery.

Im pretty sure you dont have an understanding of these moral principles because if you did it wouldnt be possible for you to abandon them, in order to secure them.

Damn skippy its one or the other....so why cant you, iownme, understand how Social Security is making you a federal slave?
Why do you keep avoiding my question of why do you keep using the ssn and push this anarchism bullshit on everyone?

osoab
5th July 2014, 07:18 PM
20+ shot overnight across Chicago (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-chicago-shootings-july-4-weekend-20140704,0,6022291.story)

steyr_m
5th July 2014, 07:43 PM
20+ shot overnight across Chicago (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-chicago-shootings-july-4-weekend-20140704,0,6022291.story)

Again, it would never happen in a White neighbourhood.

Shami-Amourae
5th July 2014, 08:08 PM
Again, it would never happen in a White neighbourhood.

But but but...

IT'S THE GOVERNMENTS FAULT!
:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHjfC780Mm4

iOWNme
6th July 2014, 08:01 AM

Let me guess, so you IMAGINE one of these examples has the moral Right to dominate the other?

Can you please articulate to me the moral principle behind your position?

osoab
6th July 2014, 10:18 AM
Looks like it was a fun time in Peoria last night.

Nice word play in the article.

Police disperse several fights (http://www.pjstar.com/article/20140705/NEWS/140709503)
Pepper ball launchers used on crowds that gathered late on Independence Day

PEORIA — Several fights on North Knoxville Avenue and in front of the Gateway Building on the riverfront were broken up by police using pepper ball launchers late Friday and early Saturday, according to multiple police reports.

About 11 p.m. Friday a group of about 200 people began fighting in front of the Gateway Building in the 100 block of Northeast Water Street, according to a police report. An officer gave the crowd a verbal command to end the fight before firing. When the fight did not break up, the officer shot 20 to 30 rounds of pepper balls at the feet of the people in the crowd.

The crowd dispersed and then regrouped in front of Kelly Seed and Hardware Co., 202 Hamilton Blvd. The officer fired another 20 to 30 rounds into the crowd, which ran off again.

The police report stated pedestrians not involved in the fight were coughing and rubbing their eyes when the pepper ball powder was blown their way by the wind. No pedestrians reported being hit by a pepper ball.

The fight flared up again between the Mark Twain Hotel, 225 NE Adams St. and the Interstate 74 overpass. The officer fired another 20 to 30 rounds into the crowd, this time joined by another officer who fired an undisclosed number of pepper balls into the crowd, dispersing the crowd for a final time. Again, nearby pedestrians suffered irritation from the powder.

About midnight Friday, an officer in the 2300 block of North Knoxville Avenue saw a man being chased by 50 to 60 people. The man was tackled in the parking lot of the Knoxville Food Mart, 2300 N Knoxville Ave. His attackers began to kick and punch him on the ground.

After the attackers refused to break up, the officer fired 50 to 60 rounds of pepper balls a reported five feet away from them. They then fled, except for one male who kept kicking the victim. The officer then reportedly shot him in the leg and lower back with pepper balls, causing him to run away.

The victim reportedly did not talk to the officer before the officer saw another individual was being chased by the same group on nearby East Arcadia Avenue. The officer fired a reported 30 to 40 rounds of pepper balls into the crowd before the fights ended about 12:10 a.m.

When the officer returned to the Knoxville Food Mart to check on the victim, he was gone.

fight my ass

steyr_m
6th July 2014, 03:30 PM
Let me guess, so you IMAGINE one of these examples has the moral Right to dominate the other?

Holy crap dude, more of your anarchist thinking?

I had known a girl while I was in the US Army who grew up in Maine, and had [I]never seen a black person in real life until she joined up [this was the late 80's]. At first she hated it when we would say "this nigger did this" or "this nigger did that", until she worked with them for awhile. Then, after time -- she was saying the same things...

You can say all this "moral principle" crap all you want, but go live with them and see how that Voluntaryism and specially the Non-Aggression Principle works out for you. Jus sayin' dawg.

Where in the hell do you live?

Neuro
6th July 2014, 03:42 PM

I realize its a stretch, but good animal husbandry? I don't think many Africans are pure Homo Erectus, but there are a significant portion in many of them, post colonialism, armed with Homo Sapiens weaponry, they have been very busy genociding each other. In Kongo/Zaire the average IQ is 59, which is way below for what counts for mental retardation in Western societies, are you happy with aggressive retards carrying AK47's?

Shami-Amourae
6th July 2014, 04:15 PM

My views aren't based on morality. It's just observing and understanding nature as it is, and conforming to that, rather than trying to convert nature to my own utopian world view.

I don't believe one has the moral right to dominate the others unless it's for survival. That's why I prefer voluntary separation. Allow different peoples to have their own lands. I'm not talking segregation like in the old Deep South days (which was forced,) I mean Blacks, Mestizos, and Whites get their own countries. Once you establish something like that you can regulate immigration based on race.

I think these things happen naturally anyways. People tend to live with their own. The Southwest of the US will become Aztlan, and it will become Spanish speaking and not a safe place for "Gringos". The South is a clusterfuck of White and Black enclaves. When a few Blacks move into a White area all the White people basically leave overnight. The Northwest region where I live in has higher concentrations of White people and I think it might become the new White homeland.

It's very possible the US will split up as things continue to get worse. Once Republicans start losing elections due to the overwhelming demographic shifts where it's obvious it's impossible for White people to have any representation I think you'll see Nationalism really start to grow. I think this will kick into gear when Texas officially becomes a blue state, which I think will happen anywhere from 0-10 years. There's nothing more deadly than a cornered White man.

iOWNme
7th July 2014, 06:02 AM
My views aren't based on morality.

Yet you think we need a 'Government'?

Why would we need a 'Government' if your views are not based on morality? How can you come to the conclusion we need a 'Government' if 'morality' (Right/Wrong) arent the top priority?

So if i need to survive, i become virtuous by killing you in order to do so?

Do you see a contradiction here?

iOWNme
7th July 2014, 06:05 AM
Holy crap dude, more of your anarchist thinking?

All you have is a name. A Label. You cannot rebut my position using reason and logic.

You can say all this "moral principle" crap all you want,

Again, another STATIST bashing morals while claiming we need a 'Government'. Why do we need a 'Government' if morals dont exist?

Do you see a contradiction here?

Hitch
7th July 2014, 06:15 AM
Again, another STATIST bashing morals while claiming we need a 'Government'. Why do we need a 'Government' if morals dont exist?

Shouldn't the question be, why do we need a government if morals DID exist? The whole idea of government started in order to enforce certain morals that were decided to be the best for everyone, and then gov got corrupted from there.

The difference in views here, can be based upon the fact that you are an idealist. Shami is a realist.

Shami-Amourae
7th July 2014, 06:20 AM
What Hitch said.
:)

EE_
7th July 2014, 06:42 AM
Can someone tell me what moral is? I really want to know. Anyone that throws that word around constantly should certainly know what it means.

One definition:
mor·al
/ˈmôrəl/
a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do

So, killing, stealing, slavery and homosexuality are all moral things. If you don't think so, why not?

Care to take a stab at it?...I didn't think so

iOWNme
7th July 2014, 09:48 AM
Shouldn't the question be, why do we need a government if morals DID exist? The whole idea of government started in order to enforce certain morals that were decided to be the best for everyone, and then gov got corrupted from there.

After almost 2 years of discussion, can you FINALLY see the inherent contradiction here? Every single 'Government' ever created by man was funded through STOLEN MONEY. So in order to 'protect' you from bad people you will have to allow bad people to steal from you. GACK.

The difference in views here, can be based upon the fact that you are an idealist. Shami is a realist.

I agree 100%. Where do you think Humanity would be, where do you think this country would be, if it were not for idealist? The entire idea and philosophy of 'White Classical Liberalism' came from actually THINKING ABOUT THINGS and then discussing them. Without recognizing morality (the philosophy of living) you are a blind animal.

There can be no 'realist' without an 'idealist' first.

iOWNme
7th July 2014, 09:56 AM
Can someone tell me what moral is? I really want to know. Anyone that throws that word around constantly should certainly know what it means.

One definition:
mor·al
/ˈmôrəl/
a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do

Instead of asking what Webster's Dictionary thinks morals are, why dont YOU PERSONALLY share your opinion on this topic?

So, killing, stealing, slavery and homosexuality are all moral things. If you don't think so, why not?

Care to take a stab at it?...I didn't think so

Morals come from a non contradictory veiwpoint. (I know this is going to be hard for you to understand).

You put killing, stealing, slavery and homsexuality in the same category? WOW. Your veiw of reality is warped! One of theose things you listed does not violate Self Ownership, Vountaryism or the NAP.

When a man steals from another man it is an inherent contradiction, because this same man would resist a different man if he tried to steal back his stolen property.

THAT is how I figure out morality.

Cebu_4_2
7th July 2014, 10:44 AM
More Than 60 Shot, 9 Dead in Chicago's Bloody Holiday Weekend Jul 7, 2014, 12:45 AM ET
By GILLIAN MOHNEY via World News (http://abcnews.go.com/wn)

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ABC_chicago_polcie_shootings_jt_140706_16x9_992.jp g
Multiple shootings mar July 4th weekend in Chicago.
ABC News

Next Video Taking Aim Over 'Open Carry' Laws (http://abcnews.go.com/US/violence-mars-chicago-holiday-weekend-50-reportedly-injured/story?id=24446308#)

Auto Start: On | Off (http://abcnews.go.com/US/violence-mars-chicago-holiday-weekend-50-reportedly-injured/story?id=24446308#)

Independence Day celebrations were marred by multiple shootings in Chicago that reportedly left at least nine dead and 60 injured.
The first fatal shooting occurred around 2:30 a.m. Friday, kicking off a violent weekend for the city.
Corey Hudson, 34, was killed after a car pulled up and someone inside shot him and a friend on the street. According to ABC News station WLS-TV (http://abc7chicago.com/news/7-dead-at-least-50-wounded-in-weekend-shootings/160600/) in Chicago there were also three police-involved shootings on July 4th alone. At least one suspect involved in one of those shootings was killed.
The most recent shootings occurred Sunday night, according to WLS-TV.
They city has been actively combating gang and shooting violence in recent years after a bloody year in 2012, when it was the only city in the nation to record more than 500 homicides.
Chicago Group Answers Violence with Yoga (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/chicago-group-answers-street-violence-yoga-24407702)
Chicago Violence By the Numbers (http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/fullpage/chicago-gang-violence-numbers-17509042)
Chicago Gangland Violence: Families Share Their Stories (http://abcnews.go.com/US/chicago-gang-violence-victims-families-share-stories/story?id=17368872)
To bring down the high murder rate, police have been dispatched by the hundreds in dangerous neighborhoods and government officials have worked with community leaders to try to combat violence.
"We will keep building on our strategy, putting more officers on the street in summer months, proactively intervening in gang conflicts, partnering with community leaders," Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy said in a statement.
The strategy appeared to be working, with the number of homicides falling to 415 in 2013 from more than 500 the year before. However the murder rate was still higher than many other U.S. cities. By comparison New York City, which is more than triple the size in population recorded less than 350 murders in 2013.
As of June 30, there were nine fewer homicides in Chicago than during the same period as last year, according to The Associated Press.
The Chicago Tribune (http://crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings) updated its tally of Chicago shooting victims today, bringing up the total of those shot to 1,129 so far this year. According to the Tribune, there were 2,185 shooting victims in Chicago last year.
The Associated Press contributed to this article.

Horn
7th July 2014, 11:28 AM
Every single 'Government' ever created by man was funded through STOLEN MONEY.

The First Constitutional Governance of the U.S. only taxed commerce, it was elective if you'd like to participate in that commerce. Also many areas of commerce itself that did not elect to tax during the day. Yes, once on the radar as a large corporation it was unavoidable, but generally hard to enforce collection thru courts.

Though with less commerce/support coming in for government, its taxable trade was also lowered. Of course if they'd like a chance at Big Gov. contracts they would need to pay their share and show the proper bookings...

Not all governement has functioned on stolen money, some have with consented upon monies..King Henry's Tally sticks operated for a 1000 years, and were born of monies creation, not stolen.

EE_
7th July 2014, 11:33 AM
Instead of asking what Webster's Dictionary thinks morals are, why dont YOU PERSONALLY share your opinion on this topic?

Morals come from a non contradictory veiwpoint. (I know this is going to be hard for you to understand).

You put killing, stealing, slavery and homsexuality in the same category?

Yet all these things are accepted in society. All you need is a way to reason they are just and therefore moral.

Killing: The TV tells you people are bad, Kill them...everyone is happy, I bet you can justify it too.

Stealing: The bankers and government says you owe them money for the good of society...everyone accepts it, no one resists, certainly not you either.

Slavery: The government decides how you will live, what laws to obey, what's good for your health...everyone accepts it, no one resists...nor are you resisting.

Homosexuality: Not only is it praised today, but you are considered special. I'm sure you think it's a beautiful thing too.

WOW. Your veiw of reality is warped! One of theose things you listed does not violate Self Ownership, Vountaryism or the NAP.

By this you mean homosexuality.
So by your definition of self-ownership, do what ever you want with yourself and others (as long as it's consentual) animals, children, and family. You consider it moral?
Do I understand you now?

When a man steals from another man it is an inherent contradiction, because this same man would resist a different man if he tried to steal back his stolen property.

Hypothetical question, let's say your life, or your child's depends on stealing food from another man, you, or your child will die if you do not do this, would it then be justifiable under these conditions, and therefore moral?

Where did you get this rule? Did you make it up, did you get it from the bible, or did some other man scribble it on a piece of paper?

I bet I can find people all over the world, from different cultures, that have a different definition of moral. What makes your definition the gold standard?

Or is this more bullshit from a youtube 'for profit' site jack-off, Larken Rose?

You are a very negative judgemental person, you spend a lot of time judging people...is this part of your NAP?

Note: For the record, my definition of moral comes from Christianity, it makes the most sense to me and I was also taught right from wrong as a child. Not everyone has the same circumstance. Am I perfect?...show me someone that is.

Just because you own yourself and can do anything you want as long as it harms no one, does not make it moral.
Self-mutilation, homosexuality, incest, beastiality, pedophilia are not moral.

Hitch
7th July 2014, 01:04 PM
There can be no 'realist' without an 'idealist' first.

True, but you can be stuck an idealist without offering any solutions. Take Shami's standpoint, he's offered what he believes would make a better world. Let races congregate together through voluntary separation. While I personally don't agree with that philosphy, he makes very good points to argue that societies would generally be more peaceful that way. Like minded folks get along with other like minded folks. Same with cultures.

You seem to advocate more theory, than solutions. Which is fine, you want people to think, and you challenge their mindset.

Both of you add a lot of good discussions to this forum.

Shami-Amourae
7th July 2014, 01:24 PM
More Than 60 Shot, 9 Dead in Chicago's Bloody Holiday Weekend

Look at the RawStory version:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/08/chicago-sees-stunning-72-shootings-over-fourth-of-july-weekend/

Chicago sees stunning 72 shootings over Fourth of July weekend

By Stephen C. Webster
Monday, July 8, 2013 9:11 EDT
http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/themes/tp4/images/gplus32.png
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/armedrobber-shutterstock.jpg

Tweet (http://twitter.com/share)
http://cdn.printfriendly.com/button-print-blu20.png (http://www.printfriendly.com)
http://cdn.instaemail.net/images/email-button.png (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/08/chicago-sees-stunning-72-shootings-over-fourth-of-july-weekend/#)

The Fourth of July weekend was an especially bloody time in Chicago this year, where 72 people were shot over the course of just four days according to local media.

See! The shooters are all White people.

Does anyone notice that Progressives love to demonize White people for everything?

Horn
7th July 2014, 01:37 PM
Hypothetical question, let's say your life, or your child's depends on stealing food from another man, you, or your child will die if you do not do this, would it then be justifiable under these conditions, and therefore moral?

Immoral, but excusable on a first offense.

Reminds of a bank robbery case here in Costa Rica not too long ago, because it was only an attempted robbery and a toy gun, the judge refused to prosecute the homeless man further.

Fact is you need the written rule of law, and other either grumpy, or humble people to interpret them.

Shami-Amourae
7th July 2014, 02:02 PM
The problem with the non-aggression principle that Anarchy talks about is that it only works if everyone follows it.

iOWNme
7th July 2014, 03:32 PM
The problem with the non-aggression principle that Anarchy talks about is that it only works if everyone follows it.

Do 'criminals' follow the 'Law'?

So, do you think the problem with 'Government' is that not everyone follows it?

You literally contradict yourself every single post you make. Im not trying to be a dick, im trying to get you to be honest with yourself.

You are totally correct:

Not everyone does follow the NAP. Probably 99% of people 99% of time do though. The actual criminals who do violate this principle, THAT ARE NOT IN 'GOVERNMENT', are of trivial concern in the big picture. Lets concentrate on the root of the problem, instead of hacking away at little branches.

iOWNme
7th July 2014, 03:52 PM
The First Constitutional Governance of the U.S. only taxed commerce, it was elective if you'd like to participate in that commerce. Also many areas of commerce itself that did not elect to tax during the day. Yes, once on the radar as a large corporation it was unavoidable, but generally hard to enforce collection thru courts.

Though with less commerce/support coming in for government, its taxable trade was also lowered. Of course if they'd like a chance at Big Gov. contracts they would need to pay their share and show the proper bookings...

Not all governement has functioned on stolen money, some have with consented upon monies..King Henry's Tally sticks operated for a 1000 years, and were born of monies creation, not stolen.

What you describe, which may or may not have existed, is not 'Government'. We may never know because we werent there. If there were a single man or a single group of men who were FORCED to fund, care for, defend, etc ANY PORTION of any other groups of men's grand and noble ideas, it was immoral, insane, irrational and contradictory = 'Government'.

Horn - Its very easy: Only 2 things can exist when talking about 'Government':

1. - If there is a group of men, whom i have never met, who claim to have the moral right (authority) to steal my money and boss me around, they arent 'Government'. They are a gang of criminals, and this can never create a 'Government'. (Notice they dont claim to have the moral right to steal each others money) = Immoral. Wrong. Unjust. Bad. Evil.

2. - If there is a group of men, whom i have never met, who voluntarily trade, cooperate and organize with each other only, they arent 'Government'. They are a group of men voluntarily interacting, and this can never create a 'Government'. (Notice they dont claim the moral right to steal my money) = Moral. Right. Just. Good. Virtuous.

There is no such thing as 'Government'. Ive stated it 100 times. Ive proved it as many. 'Government' isnt a magical entity. Nothing 'unique' happens when people voluntarily get together. It doesnt somehow create these 'special' rights that no mortal man has. It doesnt get to do 'special' things because we call it a different word.

There is no such thing as 'Government. If you believe there is, its because you wish, hope, dream, want, need there to be one. It is a faith based indocturnation. But Santa isnt real either, and we still somehow manage to make Christmas happen every year.

As an Anarchist, i realise it is up to ME to make Christmas happen. LOL

iOWNme
7th July 2014, 03:55 PM
See! The shooters are all White people.

That picture is hilarious. There probably isnt a white male in a 30 mile radius of these shootings......lol

iOWNme
7th July 2014, 04:12 PM
True, but you can be stuck an idealist without offering any solutions. Take Shami's standpoint, he's offered what he believes would make a better world. Let races congregate together through voluntary separation. While I personally don't agree with that philosphy, he makes very good points to argue that societies would generally be more peaceful that way. Like minded folks get along with other like minded folks. Same with cultures.

You seem to advocate more theory, than solutions. Which is fine, you want people to think, and you challenge their mindset.

Both of you add a lot of good discussions to this forum.

This might be your best post ive ever read.

Im not trying to be rude, but honestly i dont need to give YOU solutions to how YOU would run YOUR life if there were nobody to rule over you. Ponder that......

Ive used the example of slavery....IN 1862 if you owned a slave plantation and i told you slavery was wrong, you would tell me that without slaves we would have no food or clothes to wear. Would i have needed to project the future to you that we are going to have giant mechanical robots fueled from old liquified dinosaur bones that are going to graze the entire crop in 3 minutes, in order for me to have the sane rational logical MORAL position?

Unleash the creativity of 7 billion people, you cant even begin to imagine what could happen. There is no way a 'idealist' like me will even come close to having the best ideas. Think 3D printing, bitcoin, internet........unrestricted, full competition, no monopoly, etc.

This means the ONLY thing i am advocating for, is removing the moral right for some to violate morality. (No 'Legitimate' Rulers) Do you seriously think that if we remove this immoral, irrational, unjust, contradictory thing, the world would be WORSE?

Anarchy means 'No Rulers'. It does not mean 'No Rules'. The natural 'rules' already exist. The scribbles from the 'Politicians' dont make stealing bad. It was bad FIRST, then a man decided to scribble it down. This, again, is why there are no 'Laws'.

You would still have every single service you have now, the only difference being when the water company is rude, water sucks, no water, etc. YOU can take your money somewhere else. Of course this puts 100% of the responsibility on YOU to figure out what service to use, etc. You can still have electricity, cable, roads, A/C, heating, iphones, and dildos. Do you know why? Because 'Government' didnt create, build, engineer, machine, assemble, maintain or fix any of those things, because 'Government' doesnt exist. Individual people exist, and it was their individual time, energy, talents, art, etc that did. And those exact same individual people will have even more benefits and motivations to do these things in a non violent peaceful system, non coercive place.

YOU can have your 'Government' in a Voluntary society, because it is a voluntary transaction between you and them. But if you tried to have your 'Government' enforce one of your 'laws' on me (outside of morality) i wouldnt see a 'Government', i would see a gang of criminals trying to do harm to me.

But it seems there is a contradiction because you cant say that i could live as an Anarchist in your 'limited small government' system. This is where morality comes into play. This is why i found the Anarchist position to not only be the most moral, sane, rational position, but to be 100% free from contradictions. It is impossible to find contradictions in Voluntaryism, NAP, etc. Any 'Government' violates these principles, day 1, no matter how small, and that isnt good enough for me. It shouldnt be good enough for you either. Im not an idiot who is going to be conned into IMAGINING i need a 'Government' to do ANYTHING for me and mine, historically and morally speaking.

Shami-Amourae
7th July 2014, 04:38 PM
Do 'criminals' follow the 'Law'?

So, do you think the problem with 'Government' is that not everyone follows it?

You literally contradict yourself every single post you make. Im not trying to be a dick, im trying to get you to be honest with yourself.

You are totally correct:

Not everyone does follow the NAP. Probably 99% of people 99% of time do though. The actual criminals who do violate this principle, THAT ARE NOT IN 'GOVERNMENT', are of trivial concern in the big picture. Lets concentrate on the root of the problem, instead of hacking away at little branches.

I want a gimp government as a placeholder. Basically I want a government that is as LEAST effective as possible so a normal government doesn't take its place. If there's a vacuum a tyrannical government (AKA a normal government) WILL take its place.

This should be the government:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/30/Zentai_BDSM.jpg

Cut off its legs and arms. Poke out its eyes, smash its di*@, but keep it alive. Just alive enough so that something worse doesn't come along and fuck us up.

I want the same thing you do. I just think my method will get us closer to peace and freedom than yours will, at least for a bit longer. Human liberty is a constant struggle. To be free people have to be eternally vigilant.

osoab
7th July 2014, 05:08 PM
And while you all contemplate morals and government, everyone is still shooting...

iOWNme
8th July 2014, 05:56 AM
And while you all contemplate morals and government, everyone is still shooting...

What percentage of these shooting do you think have to do with Drugs?

osoab
8th July 2014, 03:28 PM
What percentage of these shooting do you think have to do with Drugs?

Probably some, others are for reasons unknown to us.

I understand the idea that the only way to settle a grievance of "illegal" actions is to use "illegal" actions.

I just think, that while we are debating the merits of drug laws, people are still shooting at each other.

Horn
9th July 2014, 08:53 AM

This post is in violation of the prime directive and codex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DlMngi2JaU

Shami-Amourae
10th July 2014, 01:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZXS0BZPc8M

Cebu_4_2
10th July 2014, 03:58 PM
Almost made it all the way through, White people going into the ghetto stealing black peoples phones and stuff? Never heard about this and would like to see it. I just can't imagine it. In Detroit as a white guy you can't go anywhere without showing you are carrying...

collector
10th July 2014, 04:40 PM
That's exactly where I tuned out as well
I guess he thinks these guys deserve a beat down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFt1Ss6rWJY

He should approve of this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCSE75_zHlU

Neuro
10th July 2014, 04:44 PM
Almost made it all the way through, White people going into the ghetto stealing black peoples phones and stuff? Never heard about this and would like to see it. I just can't imagine it. In Detroit as a white guy you can't go anywhere without showing you are carrying...
Sounds very unlikely, maybe there is a video out there showing a white nigger stealing a phone from a black Math professor or something??? A one in a million type of thing...