PDA

View Full Version : Bizarro world

EE_
29th July 2014, 05:59 AM
Everything reported by the media and government has become so bizarre.

Israel:
The whole world is protesting against Israel, yet they keep pushing the the same old narrative without addressing the real issues.

What does Hamas and the Palestinian's want...does anyone know? How can there be any peace agreement if no one knows?

If Palestine and Hamas only want the destruction of Israel, there's no reason to hope, or try for an agreement.

Israel might as well carpet bomb Gaza and kill everyone and destroy the entire city, buildings and all. Israel can then hose down all the blood and guts, begin building their new city on the coast with bagel and falafel shops and live like one big happy Jew family.

If Israel only wants to be recognized as a Jewish state, why don't they tell everyone where their Jewish state is...show me the internationally recognized borders?

Personally I think we are witnessing the end of Israel. When this slaughter is over, Jews will be hated even more then they are now. They won't be welcome in any country except for their homeland the USA. The backlash from this Palestinian genocide will haunt them until Israel is bombed off the map...which may not be too far off.

Russia and the Ukraine:
It should be obvious this conflict was started by the US/Israel when they overthrew the Ukrainian government to involve Russia in an even bigger war.

Is the US trying to destabilize Russia like they have all the middle eastern countries?

I suspect this ties into Syria and Iran, since Israel and it's minion the US can't touch them until Russia is out of the picture.

If it's true, a greater war is coming to Europe and Russia, I don't think the US will be spared this time around.
War will come here too.

Legalization of Marijuana:
New York is the next state trying to legalize pot. Here we have one of the least free states where you don't fart without breaking a law or paying a fee.

All our lives, rights have been taken from us one by one. You can't have a lemonade stand anymore and now all of a sudden states are going to give us the freedom to buy and smoke pot...get real!

Why don't they just fess-up and tell everyone NY is struggling financially and only want more tax money to keep paying politicians fat pensions and fat salaries and they're afraid to raise taxes.
They don't give a crap about the health of the "consumer" population, never did, never will!

I personally think this super pot can be harmful when used in the massive quantities like you see people doing in Colorado.
All the reports you see in Colorado are of people smoking giant joints, doing massive bong hits and topping it off with marijuana foods, oils and consumables. They don't seem like they can get blasted enough no matter how much they do.

I've always said pot should have been decriminalized, not legalized. Decriminalization would have had the same effect on drug cartels and states could have still collected taxes on retail sales, just like all retail stores.
People could freely grow their own and not worry about going to prison.

Illegal Immigration:
This is extraordinarily bizarre in that American's virtually have no rights in the 100 mile constitutional free zone, yet the constitution applies to illegal invaders who we have no way of knowing who they are. Illegals are getting more rights and privileges then American citizens.

Minority Rights:
Faggots, dykes and minorities now have more rights then the majority of citizens.

Now that anything can marry anything and call it a marriage, I'd like to see heterosexual marriage be changed and called "heterosexual unity." It should only be performed in a church where there is no government contract!

Let the fags have "marriage" and the government contracts all to themselves.

One thing that has always puzzled me, why do Atheists get married?

Fukushima:
Everything is dying in the pacific northwest, giant piles of radioactive garbage off the coast of CA and no government studies or monitoring.
I think we know what this is about.

Stock Market:
The stock market people always say the market is forward looking. If that's the case the future is looking pretty damn bright. The market keeps climbing higher and higher, so why are they so worried about fixing corporate tax rates when everything is so good in the economy?
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Quit acting like little Jew bitches and go count your money ya greedy bastards!

Do you agree or disagree with anything, or care to add?

BrewTech
29th July 2014, 06:02 AM
^^ That's how you stimulate discussion... nice post!

madfranks
29th July 2014, 06:13 AM
I've always said pot should have been decriminalized, not legalized. Decriminalization would have had the same effect on drug cartels and states could have still collected taxes on retail sales, just like all retail stores.
People could freely grow their own and not worry about going to prison.

In Colorado you can grow your own, if you want to.

EE_
29th July 2014, 06:21 AM
In Colorado you can grow your own, if you want to.

Oh yeah, under the states control.

The law allows one to possess up to six marijuana plants "with three of fewer being mature, flowering plants," but the growing must take place in an enclosed, locked and non-public space. You can't sell any of the weed grown without the proper licenses. You can give away one ounce or less "without remuneration" to someone 21 or older.

Decriminalization would have done away with all this happy horseshit.

We need stronger pot, it's just not good enough when you need to roll them this big.
http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzEyLzMxL2Y1L0RlbnZlcm1hcmlqLjU0ODVhLmpwZw pwCXRodW1iCTk1MHg1MzQjCmUJanBn/2101bdbe/4a2/Denver-marijuana.jpg
http://www.stonerdays.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/uruguay-will-sell-legal-marijuana-for-1-per-gram-official-says-1024x739.jpg
http://assets.hightimes.com/colorado-marijuana-support.jpg

EE_
29th July 2014, 06:51 AM
One good thing about pot legal states, there's has to be a lotta good fucking going on with these weed hound hotties.
What else do you do when you're all wasted and can't hold a job?

http://weedlux.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/tumblr_mi5haxeoeP1s5gqceo1_400.jpg
http://5bd36efd228b7b654307-2ff83bb27c23ffdd81d28babfa3a8cff.r19.cf5.rackcdn.c om/file/pic/photo/2014/05/bfefd8711eab4882482e0a89fe5d751e_1024.jpg
http://www.thenug.com/sites/default/pub/sexy-girls-smoking-pot-8.jpg

Horn
29th July 2014, 07:30 AM
why do Atheists get married?

Its a science experiment, and they're officially recording the effect of marriage.

expat4ever
29th July 2014, 10:05 AM
People pay a mortgage for 30 years then they get the first tax bill directly and find out that if they miss a tax payment they can be foreclosed on. Amazing they get away with this sheet

hoarder
29th July 2014, 10:24 AM
Tolerance for bizarre has been raised incrementally. They manufacture our consent for bizarre and raise it a notch at a time. Bizarre is normal. Go back to sleep goyim, everything's OK.

Sparky
29th July 2014, 11:10 AM
Israel:
The whole world is protesting against Israel, yet they keep pushing the the same old narrative without addressing the real issues.

What does Hamas and the Palestinian's want...does anyone know? How can there be any peace agreement if no one knows?

If Palestine and Hamas only want the destruction of Israel, there's no reason to hope, or try for an agreement.

Israel might as well carpet bomb Gaza and kill everyone and destroy the entire city, buildings and all. Israel can then hose down all the blood and guts, begin building their new city on the coast with bagel and falafel shops and live like one big happy Jew family.

If Israel only wants to be recognized as a Jewish state, why don't they tell everyone where their Jewish state is...show me the internationally recognized borders?

Personally I think we are witnessing the end of Israel. When this slaughter is over, Jews will be hated even more then they are now. They won't be welcome in any country except for their homeland the USA. The backlash from this Palestinian genocide will haunt them until Israel is bombed off the map...which may not be too far off.

There are as many people defending Israel as protesting them; perhaps more. If they were to carpet bomb Gaza, that would not be the case, and they know it.

There really is no hope for an agreement, which is why they have been unsuccessful at reaching one after all these generations. Hamas is pretty much on record as stating that destruction of Israel is an important goal. In order to fully explain the depth of this conflict to someone, you'd have to begin with: "Thousands of years ago, Abraham had two sons, Jacob and Ishmael..."

Keeping with the biblical theme, there will be no end to Israel. We are told that this conflict would go on unresolved for a long time, culminating with Israel being surrounded by their enemies in a hopeless situation, at which time the Second Coming would take place to prevent their seemingly inevitable destruction. After the 12 Tribes were scattered thousands of years ago, it's amazing that 1) they were able to re-unite at all, and 2) they haven't been destroyed since then, since they are surrounded by enemies whose goal is to destroy them.

So until such time that these seemingly improbable prophecies stop being fulfilled, I for one am sticking with them. You can hate all you want, but it doesn't change what has amazingly played out as predicted.

woodman
29th July 2014, 11:44 AM
There really is no hope for an agreement, which is why they have been unsuccessful at reaching one after all these generations. Hamas is pretty much on record as stating that destruction of Israel is an important goal.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."
Israel does not want Hamas to accept anything but utter annihilation of Israel. This serves their purpose of ethnic cleansing. They certainly are in control of more things than most people would at first glance acknowledge. Hell, they control America, is it so hard to believe they control their own opposition?

Horn
29th July 2014, 12:40 PM
So until such time that these seemingly improbable prophecies stop being fulfilled, I for one am sticking with them. You can hate all you want, but it doesn't change what has amazingly played out as predicted.

I think you've exceeded the recommended dosage of apocaloptimism.

old steel
29th July 2014, 01:07 PM
Sparky, so what about those lost 10 tribes? Any ideas as to where they are?

I was raised Mormon and you receive a special blessing in your teenage years that tells you which tribe of Israel you belong to.

Scary thought for me but still....

(https://www.lds.org/topics/patriarchal-blessings?lang=eng)

Horn
29th July 2014, 02:04 PM
The world is no more Bizarre today than it was in 1944.

http://vimeo.com/29866086

StreetsOfGold
29th July 2014, 02:26 PM
How can there be any peace agreement if no one knows?

The man of sin (anti-Christ) will make a peace agreement between Israel and their neighbors.
This will not happen until the time of Jacob's trouble but you can even now see the need for this.
This will be one of his outstanding points of contribution as seen by the world, especially how everyone is being primed for destruction of one or both of them.
This covenant is foolish on Israel's part and they will not know it at the time but will AFTER the agreement is broken

Midway through this 7 year period, the anti-Christ will break this agreement and that's when "all hell" will break loose upon the earth.

Daniel 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Daniel 11:22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.
Daniel 11:23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

Isaiah 28:15 Because ye (Israel) have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

At the end of this period the WHOLE WORLD will converge upon Israel to destroy it and that's when Jesus Christ steps in.

You'll find this theme restated in a myriad of books, movies and novels all throughout history.
The saying "here comes the calvary" is a Bible theme...literally and it strikes TRUE in the hearts of men, even those that do not know the Bible

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.