PDA

View Full Version : GIM2 Has been Hacked

Danubian
31st July 2014, 04:25 AM
I wonder if it has anything to do with the criticism some of us have levelled at the Israeli cheerleaders this last week. There are plugged in Jewish/Israeli apologists. No, they are disinfo agents surfing boards propagandising for the clever tribe.

Now, it's all hacked!!

Danubian
31st July 2014, 04:26 AM
Ha, now it's back online...

osoab
31st July 2014, 04:35 AM
I think this board has been hacked many more times than the deuce.

Danubian
31st July 2014, 04:49 AM
Not surprised...

Neuro
31st July 2014, 05:38 AM
I think this board has been hacked many more times than the deuce.
It's proportional... :)

Twisted Titan
31st July 2014, 07:57 AM
Were controversional threads scrubbed?

Shami-Amourae
31st July 2014, 08:06 AM
I wonder if it has anything to do with the criticism some of us have levelled at the Israeli cheerleaders this last week. There are plugged in Jewish/Israeli apologists. No, they are disinfo agents surfing boards propagandising for the clever tribe.

Now, it's all hacked!!

This forum has been hacked too. It's typical.

There's also another backup forum to this which is even more Jew-wise:
http://www.truthinourtime.com/forum/activity.php

Horn
31st July 2014, 02:11 PM
This forum has been hacked too. It's typical.

There's also another backup forum to this which is even more Jew-wise:
http://www.truthinourtime.com/forum/activity.php

Someone ban this shill for ignorance and hotllink advertizing the competition.

Sorry too GIM like? :)

Serpo
31st July 2014, 02:46 PM
GIM seemed to be hacked years ago by masons ,isnt that why we left.......

Hacked maybe the wrong word but its close enough.

StreetsOfGold
31st July 2014, 08:15 PM

Danubian
31st July 2014, 11:14 PM
Were controversional threads scrubbed?

No, it seems - they tell me a "bomber scanned me" - what ever that is... I don't know exactly what that means, and when I ask, the answers are just as cryptic to me.

Serpo
31st July 2014, 11:46 PM
No, it seems - they tell me a "bomber scanned me" - what ever that is... I don't know exactly what that means, and when I ask, the answers are just as cryptic to me.

"bomber scanned me"..............this phrase was doing the rounds a few years ago about something ,I never really understood it my self either.

Neuro
1st August 2014, 01:17 AM
"bomber scanned me"..............this phrase was doing the rounds a few years ago about something ,I never really understood it my self either.
My memory isn't 100% but "Bombers scannned me" was about this dude who went into this paranoid psychosis on GIM before being banned... He wasn't totally coherent...

Camp Bassfish
1st August 2014, 04:32 AM
My memory isn't 100% but "Bombers scannned me" was about this dude who went into this paranoid psychosis on GIM before being banned... He wasn't totally coherent...

^^ This. And of course there was the whole ice cream truck debacle too.

Dogman
1st August 2014, 05:17 AM

+

Thai girlfriend and laying a pipeline over the rocky mountains along with other rants!

Father was rich as midis.

Guy reminded me of someone tripping full time! 24/7/365

Santa
1st August 2014, 06:18 AM
+

Thai girlfriend and laying a pipeline over the rocky mountains along with other rants!

Father was rich as midis.

Guy reminded me of someone tripping full time! 24/7/365

That was keihatsu. https://twitter.com/keihatsu
The poster that did the "Bombers scannned me" thread called himself kelstar. Could be the same guy.
He's recently been posting as andrewbb.
Crazy. Smart, probably bi-polar.
He's been trying to sue the fed.

Danubian, I think Argent Dragon was baiting you with that nonsense to see if you were one of the old anti-jew/mason rabble-rousers.
Oh, and "Fnord" is a nonsense term used in the pseudo-philosophy called Discordianism.

Dogman
1st August 2014, 06:26 AM
That was keihatsu. https://twitter.com/keihatsu
The poster that did the "Bombers scannned me" thread called himself kelstar. Could be the same guy.
He's recently been posting as andrewbb.
Crazy. Smart, probably bi-polar.
He's been trying to sue the fed.

Danubian, I think Argent Dragon was baiting you with that nonsense to see if you were one of the old anti-jew/mason rabble-rousers.
Oh, and "Fnord" is a nonsense term used in the pseudo-philosophy called Discordianism. Sorta think they were one and the same. Had a bunch of fun with the scanner thread!

Cebu_4_2
1st August 2014, 09:55 AM
Scannned <- details people.

madfranks
1st August 2014, 10:26 AM
Ahh the classic GIM meme! :D

mick silver
2nd August 2014, 11:02 AM
are all the treads also gone like last time