PDA

View Full Version : Assistance Water Master was here......... me........... V

Ponce
31st July 2014, 01:53 PM
Well, assistance water master was here a while ago, he started to walk into my private property and when he saw my sign he backed up really fast like.... because my water rights is a young one I was told that I could not use any more water till Oct 31 at 23:59 hours.

I am the first one up the hill so that there is really nothing that they can do but to ask "Are you using any water?", hell now, I am taking a bath in my dogs piss and also drinking it.....dumb shits.

Just got my game camera which will be going up in a few....I'll fell better protected.

V

palani
31st July 2014, 02:02 PM
Ask yourself ... what sort of rights do you have when they can tell you when to use them.

Ponce
31st July 2014, 04:49 PM
My only friend here also got a notice....my water rights is from 1938, his from 1923 and the guy making all this trouble from 1850.

A bear almost got him and his son yesterday....his dog got between them two and the bear while they ran away...dog only got scratch on the shoulder and nose, his ok.

v

osoab
31st July 2014, 06:03 PM
Ask yourself ... what sort of rights do you have when they can tell you when to use them.

cause we are all slaves under the 13th amendment.

7th trump
31st July 2014, 07:06 PM
cause we are all slaves under the 13th amendment.

Bingo!!!
Huston...we have a live one!
Not quite a bulls eye, but close enough to the 14th were the subjection clause resides.