PDA

View Full Version : Another Zio-Deception Plot Uncovered

Spectrism
14th August 2014, 02:16 PM
This should show you how sophisticated those ZIO-controllers are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdYa-lnSgaE#t=95

7th trump
14th August 2014, 05:38 PM
This should show you how sophisticated those ZIO-controllers are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdYa-lnSgaE#t=95
yep...just a few days ago I was searching for a video that's probably 10 years old now showing muslims staging a fake attack from an Israeli gun post on an outskirt of town.
The muslims (I believe they were Palestinians) brought in protester actors who faked being mowed down by the Israeli's, but the rocks and the AK47's they were using were real and the (supposed) Israeli gun post looked abandoned (to me anyway).....they even brought in an ambulance to carry off the very much alive victims.......all on film of course.
Anyway, I was looking for it to show Ponce just what kind of deceitful liars these muslims are and that he should be careful on what he listens to and watches.
I figured if the gun post was real and the Israeli's were in fact being fired upon the snack-bar muslims wouldn't have been able to stage anything....they have holes in their heads in a matter of seconds.

Never did find the video.....I just let it go figuring Ponce may some day wake up out of his Palestinian wet dream.

But yes...thanks for the video Spec!

Norweger
14th August 2014, 10:09 PM
From the comments:

"Well this is a protest in Egypt, not a staged Hamas funeral in Gaza as proposed. Israel's crimes are inexcusable nonetheless."

7th trump
15th August 2014, 03:54 AM
From the comments:

"Well this is a protest in Egypt, not a staged Hamas funeral in Gaza as proposed. Israel's crimes are inexcusable nonetheless."

Ahhhh....yes
Our resident gsus muslim nonetheless.

EE_
15th August 2014, 05:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkrY9baIj3M

Norweger
15th August 2014, 07:57 AM
Ahhhh....yes
Our resident gsus muslim nonetheless.

The Palestinians doesn't need to fake any deaths.

Spectrism
15th August 2014, 05:21 PM
The Palestinians doesn't need to fake any deaths.

Of course not. They have Hamas bringing them all the deaths they could ever want.

Cebu_4_2
15th August 2014, 05:44 PM
Of course not. They have Hamas bringing them all the deaths they could ever want.

Exactly, now we are getting close to what's happening. Zions hire Hamas/ISIS to throw rocks over the fence to Israehell who then has the right to defend itself as the Zio brainwashed western world cheers it on. Perfect recipe. Same shit they are doing in the west, throw in a million different false flags, black vs white, hollywood, riots, floods, droughts, vaccines, zio shills everywhere etc etc... you get my point.

7th trump
15th August 2014, 06:22 PM
Exactly, now we are getting close to what's happening. Zions hire Hamas/ISIS to throw rocks over the fence to Israehell who then has the right to defend itself as the Zio brainwashed western world cheers it on. Perfect recipe. Same shit they are doing in the west, throw in a million different false flags, black vs white, hollywood, riots, floods, droughts, vaccines, zio shills everywhere etc etc... you get my point.
Your point about Hamas, if any of it is true, is void.....all conspiracy...you don't have any evidence to support your claim.
You can bash me all you want about being pro-Israeli I don't care as that is how it appears to you but I want to know the source of these claims.
So far I cant find any evidence of any of your claims that Israel is behind it.
Check your sources before opening your pie hole or allowing your brain to let in unverified information.

I said earlier that I see muslim murdering muslim in the name of their god, not Israelite against muslim.
Apparently then the filthy muslim bastards don't have a problem being hired to murder each other....and that doesn't help your pro-muslim position.
If Israel wanted to they could clear out the muslims from gaza in about a week.

Norweger
16th August 2014, 04:36 AM

Still believe in the jewish lies i see.

Norweger
16th August 2014, 04:38 AM
http://www.btselem.org/human_shields

Spectrism
16th August 2014, 06:37 AM
You miss the irony of your post where an Israeli court found guilty Israeli soldiers for commiting what is essentially war crimes. The savage muslims would never rule for justice. The rule of islam is that all infidels can be lied to and that is perfectly acceptable..... just as you lie to this forum repeatedly in your idiotic worship of a false god espoused by a false-prophet, the land pirate, pedophile and murdering bastard- Muhammad... feces be upon him.

Norweger
16th August 2014, 06:51 AM
I hope you find peace.

mick silver
16th August 2014, 08:58 AM
7th are you hardcore baptist

Spectrism
16th August 2014, 09:19 AM
I hope you find peace.

Thanks but no thanks. I see how your religion of peace works. I think I will keep my head.

7th trump
16th August 2014, 09:49 AM
7th are you hardcore baptist

NO!
Not any denomination at all.

BrewTech
17th August 2014, 06:28 PM
NO!
Not any denomination at all.

As are most Zios.

Spectrism
17th August 2014, 06:34 PM
As are most Zios.

Zios don't bow to the Messiah... yet. Soon every knee will bow to Him because His return will not be the humble servant of before.

Zios are anti-Messiah and likely will stay that way. A few may escape, just as a few muslims will. And a few others who think they are christians, likewise will escape. It is not so cut and dried as many think.

Norweger
18th August 2014, 12:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFr4C2BPLeM

They are awaiting their messiah, the anti-christ whom you also very likely will follow if you are still alive.

Spectrism
18th August 2014, 07:45 AM
They are awaiting their messiah, the anti-christ whom you also very likely will follow if you are still alive.

Thanks for caring, but I know the Creator and He knows me.

You look for the Mahdi, right? Just who or what do you think he is?

btw- it would be interesting to hear what that rabbi thought could be done to hasten the arrival of the messiah. In ancient Israel, the people turned away from YHWH and were overrun by the heathen. Are the jews interested in drawing the wrath of YHWH in order to hasten the return of Messiah? I think they are very confused, having pieces of information and drawing false conclusions.