PDA

View Full Version : Jewish power inherent in the banking system, media and in Hollywood

mick silver
16th August 2014, 11:44 AM
http://www.dailyslave.com/jews-pull-the-strings-in-world-events-says-prominent-quebec-media-personality/

Ponce
16th August 2014, 01:47 PM
The average IQ of Jews is of 118.....but working together as one makes it into a 145....is not what they know but what they learn when working together.......think of the same if the world were to work as one, we would live now in the 26 century......we set our own goals or limits.

V

Dogman
16th August 2014, 01:55 PM
The average IQ of Jews is of 118.....but working together as one makes it into a 145....is not what they know but what they learn when working together.......think of the same if the world were to work as one, we would live now in the 26 century......we set our own goals or limits.

V

From what I have seen, jew familys push their kids when it comes to education/professions.

Non types is is a crap shoot! Liberal arts and such if any even bother to go, most go directly into the workforce.

Do this centurys and what happens?

mick silver
17th August 2014, 09:44 AM
like the amish family do dogman

Ponce
17th August 2014, 12:12 PM
Even if I don't have a "formal" education my IQ is of 123, my X just to kid me because hers was of 128, I believe that IQ means something depending to where you are at. A Amazonian Indian with and IQ of 0 in civilization would be the same a that of a white man of 0 in the jungle...........your truly.....IQ Ponce hahahahhahahah.

V