PDA

View Full Version : World’s most pierced man turned away from Dubai

Serpo
17th August 2014, 04:13 PM
http://cdn.rt.com/files/news/2c/2b/00/00/buccholz-pierced-border-dubai.si.jpg

Rolf Buchholz, a German famed for having 453 piercings and an implanted pair of horns, was prevented from entering Dubai for a nightclub show, after customs officials deemed his presence a “security risk.”
"At the end I got an answer why I can't enter Dubai: The Immigration thought I am Black Magic. Stupid people!!!" the 53-year-old IT worker, who entered the Guinness Book of World Records two years ago, wrote on his Facebook page.

“Airport authorities stated they could not allow him to enter the country due to security reasons,” a source in the UAE told the local 7Days newspaper.

http://rt.com/files/news/2c/2b/00/00/1.jpgA disappointed Buchholz in Istanbul airport (Image from facebook.com)

Buchholz was due to make an appearance at the risqué Freaks and Beats show at Dubai's Cirque le Soir nightclub, an outpost of Western-style hedonism in the relatively tolerant, but still conservative Muslim state.

The club even sent two of its employees to try and aid the stranded Buccholz, many of whose piercings are located in intimate areas, but received short shrift from bemused border officials.

The evidently crestfallen performer – who also moonlights as an erotic model – live-blogged his agonizing wait at the border, and eventual deportation to Istanbul on social media (https://www.facebook.com/Buchholz.Rolf), causing righteous indignation among his numerous fans.

UAE, which operates complex face scanner software at its entry points, has become notorious for having one of the strictest border regimes in the world. Previous victims of tight security have included a man detained for importing opium (after poppy seeds from a bun were found on his clothes) and another, who was branded a drugs mule after a piece of cannabis lighter than a sugar grain was detected in his shoe.

http://rt.com/news/180912-buccholz-pierced-border-dubai/

Ponce
17th August 2014, 04:50 PM
Shooooooooooooooooooooo, stay away from me, go back to the state of Israel.

V

osoab
17th August 2014, 04:58 PM
note to self. No Dubai.

General of Darkness
17th August 2014, 05:00 PM
Why would someone do that to them self? He looks like a monster.

BrewTech
17th August 2014, 05:02 PM
Why would someone do that to them self? He looks like a monster.

I'm pretty sure that's precisely what he was going for.

Ponce
17th August 2014, 05:03 PM
He is a self hating German who became a Zionist.......he had to prove his faith in their religion......the religion of Zoom?

V

StreetsOfGold
17th August 2014, 05:35 PM
Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

BrewTech
17th August 2014, 05:46 PM
Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.Did he say why?

Santa
17th August 2014, 07:13 PM
Rolf Buchholz, a German famed for having 453 piercings and an implanted pair of horns,

He might as well go ahead and change his last name to Buttholz.

Hillbilly
17th August 2014, 07:17 PM
He might as well go ahead and change his last name to Buttholz.

That's probably pierced as well LOL

Serpo
17th August 2014, 07:25 PM
of course going thru a metal detector shouldnt be a problem.............

mick silver
18th August 2014, 01:09 PM
I bet they have fun with him at the airports

Dogman
18th August 2014, 01:13 PM
I bet they have fun with him at the airports They without a doubt do! And call all of their buds over to see the freak.

Like most I can not understand why some go overboard just to be different from all else.

Feel for most when they get old if they make it that far, without taking themselves out.

Shami-Amourae
18th August 2014, 01:16 PM
Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

You're just encouraging him to get more.

Buddha
18th August 2014, 03:04 PM
I would probably not allow him into my home, so why should he be allowed into to their country?

Neuro
18th August 2014, 05:50 PM
"At the end I got an answer why I can't enter Dubai: The Immigration thought I am Black Magic. Stupid people!!!"
Stupid is as stupid does!