PDA

View Full Version : The Hot Crazy Matrix

EE_
31st August 2014, 06:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJO6QlOmoDU

aeondaze
31st August 2014, 07:09 AM
"Below a 4 crazy and above an eight hot is the unicorn zone. These things aren't known to exist, if you think think you've met someone like this, you're probably talking to a dude"

:p

Hitch
31st August 2014, 07:14 AM
Where is stupid included in this matrix? A gal can be above an 8 hot, below a 4 crazy, yet be off the charts in stupid.

Dogman
31st August 2014, 07:17 AM
Where is stupid included in this matrix? A gal can be above an 8 hot, below a 4 crazy, yet be off the charts in stupid.

Amen brother, amen!

Some women got all the smarts bred out of them, just like some dog bloodlines I know.

aeondaze
31st August 2014, 07:26 AM
Stupid IS a type of crazy, especially if they're REALLY stupid.

But I guess some people just don't seem to pick that up...:D

Hitch
31st August 2014, 07:47 AM
Stupid IS a type of crazy, especially if they're REALLY stupid.

But I guess some people just don't seem to pick that up...:D

I disagree, stupid is actually often the inverse of crazy. Really stupid ones are often so clueless they are not crazy at all. Add really smart together with out of control emotions....THAT is crazy!!!

aeondaze
31st August 2014, 08:07 AM
I disagree, stupid is actually often the inverse of crazy. Really stupid ones are often so clueless they are not crazy at all. Add really smart together with out of control emotions....THAT is crazy!!!

I don't think this guy was writting his doctoral dissertation on this, it was just a bit of fun.

Hey, maybe thats why you're still single and have no kids...its just a thought....:)

Hitch
31st August 2014, 08:09 AM
I don't think this guy was writting his doctoral dissertation on this, it was just a bit of fun.

Hey, maybe thats why you're still single and have no kids...its just a thought....:)

Hey, maybe I'm not single and have a wonderful girlfriend? Sounds to me like your the one with a lack of thought. Don't get all butt hurt and resort to false accusations. I thought this was supposed to be a fun thread.

aeondaze
31st August 2014, 08:18 AM
Hey, maybe I'm not single and have a wonderful girlfriend? Sounds to me like your the one with a lack of thought. Don't get all butt hurt and resort to false accusations. I thought this was supposed to be a fun thread.

Had to think about that one for a little bit huh? Anyhow, good for you big guy...:rolleyes:

Ponce
31st August 2014, 08:19 AM
I was sooooooooooo lucky, mine was a nine and with an IQ of 128..... as usual, a lucky Cuban.

V

Hitch
31st August 2014, 08:21 AM
Had to think about that one for a little bit huh? Anyhow, good for you big guy...:rolleyes:

You are definitely a 10 in crazy on this matrix. LOL.

madfranks
31st August 2014, 12:24 PM
I was sooooooooooo lucky, mine was a nine and with an IQ of 128..... as usual, a lucky Cuban.

V

A 9 on the crazy meter? Nothing you couldn't handle, right?

Dogman
31st August 2014, 12:29 PM
A 9 on the crazy meter? Nothing you couldn't handle, right?

Base level !

Home ground!

:)

Horn
31st August 2014, 03:13 PM
I disagree, stupid is actually often the inverse of crazy.

Stupid is relative to crazy, because it will drive U there.

Most men are happy with an IQ just beneath theirs, so no guidance is needed.