7th September 2014, 10:44 PM
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/e/eu%5Eweu.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN1b-sozCus

General of Darkness
7th September 2014, 11:10 PM
Tagged

Hypertiger
8th September 2014, 01:39 AM
Yes and if you know how banking actually works...you then know how to finance prophecies...Or games for all you slave minds to play owned by the master minds.

1941 to 1971 = 3 spring

1971 to 2001 = 6 summer

2001 to 2031 = 9 fall

2001 is where the USA fell into the abyss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZuH9lWxS_k

"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."--Ecclesiastes 9:11

Then on September 11, 2001...911.

"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."--Revelation 9:11

Satan or lie believed to be Truth or GOD taught you all how to read, write, do math, and how to think.

GOD did not.

Like ask yourselves this...Why are you all logging on to the Internet telling all the lies you are telling me that you demand I believe are Truth.

The peak of summer was 1981...where Ronald 6 Wilson 6 Reagan 6 who was born 1911 was installed...

1911 + 30 years is 1941.

"The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776"

5 May = 5/01.

133 X 5.01 = 666.33

Ronald 6 Wilson 6 Reagan 6 was installed at the peak of summer 1971 to 2001....In 1981.

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."--Revelation 13:3

"Although "close to death" upon arrival at George Washington University Hospital, Reagan was stabilized in the emergency room, then underwent emergency exploratory surgery. He recovered and was released from the hospital on April 11, becoming the first serving U.S. President to survive being shot in an assassination attempt. The attempt had great influence on Reagan's popularity; polls indicated his approval rating to be around 73%. Reagan believed that God had spared his life so that he might go on to fulfill a greater purpose."

55.5 doubled is 111 doubled is 222 doubled is 444 doubled is 888 doubled is 1776.

There is overwhelming evidence that The USA was created by the city of London...to serve the purpose it is.

Rome/Vatican, City of London/Londinium, and Washington D.C.

Israel?

The calendars were changed...and you all think it's 2014.

But from the founding of the city of Rome...Its 2767

Israel exists because it's an undoing of what was done in the past.

GOD does not do all this.

The lord or lie believed to be Truth or GOD works in mysterious ways.

GOD or Truth does not.

Satan is doing all this...The master lie or Satan believed to be Truth or GOD you all serve and slave for...is doing all this...all you see going on globally is caused by all of you slave minds ruled by the master mind.

You are all welfare cases on life liberty and happiness support.

The problem is that the demand by all you welfare cases for life liberty and happiness support from the master lie or Satan or false GOD believed to be Truth or GOD is greater than the life liberty and happiness all you welfare cases supply to the false GOD or master lie or Satan you believe is GOD or Truth...and you are getting more and more death tyranny and misery in return.

The biggest problem I have is how is it possible for people to be so dumb?

I guess that is why it's called freedumb.

You are free to be dumb...and you all are dumb as dumb can be since it's free...

Because it costs to much to pay attention.

High school was so boring...I spent most of it sleeping at my desk...and I got a high school diploma.

When teachers asked me what I was going to do when I graduated...I told them...With this education...I'll be a ditch digger.

Now remember kids...Worship the lie believed to be Truth or false GOD obediently...and if you are a good obedient Satan worshiper and supply the demand of Satan faithfully...you will be rewarded with eternal life.

You all are the supply of power to Satan...and the only salvation GOD or truth supplies to Satan or lie believed to be Truth and the servants and slaves of the lie or Satan believed to be Truth or GOD.

Is death...You have free will...It's nice to claim you are deceived...but you have to choose to be deceived to be deceived...

You think, believe, and have faith that I'm wrong?

So do suicide bombers.

That is all you are ultimately.

The globalist masters minds blow the whistle...and all you nationalist slave minds run into the machine guns.

StreetsOfGold
8th September 2014, 10:10 AM
HE can MEAN "she" or "it".

NO WAY!

This is your typical bible CORRECTOR, who corrects what God said to make it FIT what they want to teach

This is old old old old old.....OLD.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, (HE meant "she" or "it") Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

These types of Bible "correctors" are dime a dozen and increase more and more each year.
The he is a reference to the man of sin or more commonly known as the anti Christ (the beast in revelation)

This "woman" is a turd who wrests the scriptures to her own destruction

1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Horn
8th September 2014, 05:48 PM
HE can MEAN "she" or "it"
NO WAY!

So there's an actual horn that is going to start making in roads on the political front.

This I will watch for.

http://c559477.r77.cf2.rackcdn.com/images/Misc-Images/little-horn.jpg

You should too, I would expect him to get very far in the poles...