PDA

View Full Version : Yesterdays trip to the VA..........me................V

Ponce
9th September 2014, 10:20 AM
Well, my cataract operation will take place on the third of next month, my friend will have to take me and sign something or anther to prove that I did have a driver.....will stay overnight. For my left eye they will wait till it gets worse.

Just now, my mutt was all excited and I went to see what was going on, it was a unk blk cat ready to give a hard time to my Gata, I let my mutt out of my inner fence and he took off after the blk cat, but made sure to go AROUND my Gata.....he knows his limits and he makes sure to stay away from her.........a tiger of a lion is ok but Gata is a no no hahahhahhahahah.

Yesterday while I was at the VA he killed a squirrel but didn't eat is so that yesterday afternoon when I took him for a walk he ran to the back of the house and came running back with the dead animal, proud as hell.........I took it away and threw it far away to the other side of my inner fence.

Before going to the VA I had lunch with my physical therapist, who also works at the VA, and he feel like I do about the Ebola...the VA is getting ready for this new war and have five isolation chamber in the back, being prepared now..........and once again, he feels like I do.......no immediate resolution for this problem....."and many will die"

V

madfranks
9th September 2014, 10:41 AM
Before going to the VA I had lunch with my physical therapist, who also works at the VA, and he feel like I do about the Ebola...the VA is getting ready for this new war and have five isolation chamber in the back, being prepared now..........and once again, he feels like I do.......no immediate resolution for this problem....."and many will die"

V

He has five isolation chambers in the back of what, his house? Or is this at the VA hospital?

Ponce
9th September 2014, 12:02 PM
"the VA is getting ready for this new war and have five isolation chamber in the back, being prepared now....." What do you think we are talking about?.....The White House?.........some times you guys make me look VERY SMART.

V

Neuro
9th September 2014, 01:16 PM
Ponce do you have a room for your family to keep in naked quaranteen for 15 days when they come to visit you yet?

Ponce
9th September 2014, 01:54 PM
Ponce do you have a room for your family to keep in naked quaranteen for 15 days when they come to visit you yet?

Thanks for your interewt......and my whole family is with me right now......Mr. Dog and Mss. Gata.......I am a lucky man.

V

Serpo
9th September 2014, 02:00 PM
Thanks for your interewt......and my whole family is with me right now......Mr. Dog and Mss. Gata.......I am a lucky man.

V

No beaver............?...............:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sYYX3m59sk#t=161

Ponce
9th September 2014, 03:08 PM
He lives next to the creek, he will be safe.......

To be safe don't take the "safe" vaccine........

V