PDA

View Full Version : The Pentagon Was Hit By A Cruise Missile From The US Military Arsenal

EE_
11th September 2014, 05:20 AM
See this article and clip of missile hitting the Pentagon
http://themillenniumreport.com/2014/09/911-fact-the-pentagon-was-hit-by-a-cruise-missile-from-the-us-military-arsenal/

http://stateofthenation2012.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/5dbc426c4403.gif

chad
11th September 2014, 06:06 AM
went to that page. the photo of the airplane flying into restricted space with the explosion is horrible photoshop, even i could do better. not sure what the big huge blurry gif is. whoever did that wins fail.

Celtic Rogue
11th September 2014, 06:22 AM
Dont people realize that washington national Airport (I refuse to call it Reagan National) landings and take offs use the potomac river as their guide way for landings? The plane in that image was doing what a plance does everu 6 minutes. The explosion however is bogus. In regard to the image of what they said is a cruise missile hitting the pentagon is quite revieling and has support of other evidence. For one the original hole in the pentagon had no damage from the leading edge of the wings or engines. Then there was the news reporter that claimed it did not look like a plane hit due to the lack of bodies, seats and luggage ... not to mention from the plane its self!

http://youtu.be/1CTV75B95E4

chad
11th September 2014, 07:25 AM
just to clarify, i absolutely believe a cruise missile hit the pentagon not a plane, but that website is bollocks.

Dachsie
11th September 2014, 07:30 AM
This probably more properly belongs in the 9-11 2014 thread.

I was surprised to hear Dr. Fetzer seem to say a few days ago on Meria Heller's show that he gave assent to the missile hit the Pentagon theory. Dr. Fetzer never seemed to take that theory seriously to the best of my knowledge but now he does.

I do not know.

All I do know that the official story that a 757 hit the Pentagon is a huge joke in a million ways. Professional video analysis of that released Pentagon video shows that "plane" was half the size of a 757.

Dr. Fetzer's friend, Dennis Cimino, thinks that video really shows a Global Hawk i think drone unmanned vehicle that does have the ability to deliver a missile into the Pentagon.

Article is "Reflections on the Pentagon"

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08/16/reflections-on-the-pentagon-a-911-photographic-review/

"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. "

Quote Donald Rumsfeld

http://www.defense.gov/Transcripts/Transcript.aspx?TranscriptID=2434

willie pete
11th September 2014, 07:49 AM
seems to me if it had've been a cruise missile that impacted the Pentagon, the damage footprint would've looked different. I think much more structural damage would've resulted and there would've been a hell of a report and not so much of a fireball, that fireball in the vid looks almost exactly like the fireballs you see of the tower impacts, thats thousands of gallons of fuel burning off

http://www.defense.gov/Transcripts/T...nscriptID=2434 (http://www.defense.gov/Transcripts/Transcript.aspx?TranscriptID=2434)

"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center."

I just read the transcript from the Donald Rumsfeld interview at the above link, doesn't sound right to me; I'm thinking the word "and" should've been "as", if you replace "and" with "as" it makes grammatical sense, "and" does not.

anyway.........

Dachsie
11th September 2014, 07:56 AM
I do not see much difference in and and as - old Rummy slipped up bigtime.

I am sure the audio (and possible a video) of the interview is online somewhere if you want to check the correctness of the transcript.

If "as" would make Rumsfeld's slip-up seem not like a real slip-up at all, then why wouldn't the Defense department transcript show the friendlier transcription?

The fireball at the Pentagon probably came from a big metal dumpster type thing they had in place to make all the smoke.

There were no Big Boeings crashing anywhere in NYC, Shanksville or the Pentagon on 9-11-01. The official story on that has been thoroughly debunked in many many ways on that issue.

willie pete
11th September 2014, 08:19 AM
I'm not sure what your first language is, maybe not english, in the sentence above from the transcript, ask someone who's first language is english to compare the two words "as" & "and"; I think they'll agree with me :D

to my untrained eye, all the fireballs looked markedly alike in all the impacts, they're fuel fires ;D

Dachsie
11th September 2014, 08:51 AM
Well, I guess English is my first and only language.

Here is what I am understanding you to be saying...

So you are saying...

""Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center." does not make grammatical sense...

and

"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, AS the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center." does make grammatical sense.

You say the Defense Dept. made probable transcription error when they put the word "and" instead of the correct word "as" (but you do not show interest in searching for the audio of the original interview online to see that the facts are)

Look when Rummy is doing his tap dancing rhetoric, he does not do grammar. All politicians do this. They speak in fits and starts and make sure to never have a complete sence or subject/verb agreement. They throw out wrong adverbs or throw out disjointed phrases, all the more to cloud any meaning or understanding that might be derived from their speech. They make sure they have "plausible diniability" or that no one can say they actually said something.

To me your favored word "as" is more confusing and even sounds less right than the word "and".

using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, AS the missile to damage this building

I think the AA flight was filled with citizens and "the missile"

not AA flight was filled with citizens as the missile

sounds much more correct.

Even tap dancing Rummy probably would not say something as stupid as

a plane was filled with citizens as missiles"

_________

I can tell you of one transcription error though in that Defense Dept transcript..

""Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. "

should be changed to

"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. "

Hypertiger
11th September 2014, 09:48 AM
So lets see...You all have been turned into electronic digital game players over the past 4 decades.

"In the analysis of algorithms, the master theorem provides a cookbook solution in asymptotic terms (using Big O notation) for recurrence relations of types that occur in the analysis of many divide and conquer algorithms."

"In computer science, divide and conquer (D&C) is an important algorithm design paradigm based on multi-branched recursion. A divide and conquer algorithm works by recursively breaking down a problem into two or more sub-problems of the same (or related) type, until these become simple enough to be solved directly."

13 years....Divided and conquered down into endless speculation loops.

"The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." ... "That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.""--October 17, 2004, The New York Times Magazine article by writer Ron Suskind, "Faith, Certainty and the Presidency of George W. Bush," quoting an unnamed aide to George W. Bush (later attributed to Karl Rove)

Create new fantasies believed to be realities.

You all are way back 13 years in the past trying to play catch up to the present which is the future and past in superposition.

All that has ever happened for all eternity or past and all with will happen for all eternity or future occurs at the same point or present.

I sent this message for you to read in the past from the future which is your present from me to you.

What is a conspiracy theorist?

Someone trapped in the past.

Unless you can predict the future by studying the progression...You will never be able to stop what is going to be done...and save the day.

You all certainly will not be able to undo what has already been done.

Think of it like supersonic travel.

The plane/cause/particle or signal is moving into the future and leaving the wave/effect or noise behind in the past.

The noise can never catch up with the signal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA

The clock is not stopping and waiting for you all to figure out what time it is...and you all are heading towards the logical conclusion or defeat of the reasonable assumption of victory.

Full disclosure of 9/11...Will implode the USA and world to oblivion...The powers that be or owners/masters of the global absolute capitalist system/servant which the USA is a national slave of will cause full disclosure to happen to provide cover at some point.

9/11 is an effect of the cause which is the choice to take more power than is given to earn a livin...Not the cause of the effect.

Because at the logical conclusion of the reasonable assumption...You all will annihilate each other attempting to reacquire what you never had to begin with or acquire what you never will.

Freedom from Truth.

Hypertiger
11th September 2014, 10:07 AM
Bankers say they are not in the habit of putting clubs/power in the hands of those who would use the clubs/power to club them with it.

But you all are in habit of putting clubs/power in the hands of those who will use the clubs/power to club you with it.

You all are baby seals waiting around to be secret handshake clubbed out of your misery.

I'm visible...When I turn invisible...You can not banish from existence that which you do not know exists.

Do you believe that banishing me out of sight and out of mind which is the religion of the blind protects you from me?

Or me from you?

mick silver
11th September 2014, 10:17 AM
"you're either with us, or against us" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-23kmhc3P8U ...

mick silver
11th September 2014, 10:27 AM
10 years before 9/11/01 watch to the end! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48V41HqIyRw on the same fucking day bush1 you cant make this shit up

mick silver
11th September 2014, 10:35 AM
George Bush Caught LYING Again About 9/11 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYkc4gD2ID4 ...Yet another instance of George W. Bush flat out lying to the media and to the American people. This time he tells us a fib about Iraq and 9/11. He admits Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

Hypertiger
11th September 2014, 10:41 AM
"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ”―Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era 1971.

"Warlock is a member of the alien Technarchy, a race of mechanical organisms that survive by infecting living creatures with the "techno-organic" transmode virus, before draining the life energy ("lifeglow") of the infected organism."

Your lifeglow or real illumination is being drained from you to power the deathglow or fake illumination you are being blasted with right now by your silicon based friend.

"The National Coordinator for Campaign for Good Governance (CGG), Valnora Edwin has noted that the Ebola prevention campaign in the country can better be successful, if more technocrats are incorporated in the team of the presidential task force."

2014-01-31--"Mark Carney is a supreme technocrat, but politicians must take the lead"

"After the Governor of the Bank of England’s message to the Scots, we need to hear from those who get our votes"

14 November 2011 --Who, What, Why: What can technocrats achieve that politicians can't?"

"Technocrats are riding to the rescue in Greece and Italy. But can economic experts really solve problems that have already ruined notable political careers?"

"Goodbye, Berlusconi and Papandreou. Hello, Monti and Papademos."

"The concept of a technocracy remains mostly hypothetical, though some nations have been considered as such in the sense of being governed primarily by technical experts in various fields of governmental decision making. A technocrat has come to mean either 'a member of a powerful technical elite', or 'someone who advocates the supremacy of technical experts'. Examples include scientists, engineers, economists, and technologists who have special knowledge, expertise, or skills, and would compose the governing body, instead of politicians and businesspeople. In a technocracy, decision makers would be selected based upon how knowledgeable and skillful they are in their field."

"The term technocracy was originally used to designate the application of the scientific method to solving social problems"

Like Bush said...You are either with the positives or with the negatives.

You either supply the demand of the free trade positives

or

You are a negative protectionist.

"In computer science, divide and conquer (D&C) is an important algorithm design paradigm based on multi-branched recursion. A divide and conquer algorithm works by recursively breaking down a problem into two or more sub-problems of the same (or related) type, until these become simple enough to be solved directly."

Divide and conquer you down until you are as weak as possible...then the positive majority or foot crushes the negative minority like an ant.

Hypertiger
11th September 2014, 10:48 AM
The lie is used to plant the seed in peoples minds.

If they accept the lie as Truth...It grows from a reasonable assumption into a cherished delusion...Radicalization.

People will fight to the death to protect what they cherish from harm...

Most Americans are looking for someone or something to cause death tyranny and misery to in order to supply their demand for life liberty and happiness...They just need justification...and its Wargasm time.

USA = Righteous...Or absolute 1 = positive
Iraq = Evil...Or absolute 0 = negative

Onward Judeo-Christian soldier.

Onward old testament-new testament hero

To be all that you can be...cannon fodder...In the army.

willie pete
11th September 2014, 11:05 AM
Well, I guess English is my first and only language.

Here is what I am understanding you to be saying...

So you are saying...

""Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center." does not make grammatical sense...

and

"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, AS the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center." does make grammatical sense.

You say the Defense Dept. made probable transcription error when they put the word "and" instead of the correct word "as" (but you do not show interest in searching for the audio of the original interview online to see that the facts are)

Look when Rummy is doing his tap dancing rhetoric, he does not do grammar. All politicians do this. They speak in fits and starts and make sure to never have a complete sence or subject/verb agreement. They throw out wrong adverbs or throw out disjointed phrases, all the more to cloud any meaning or understanding that might be derived from their speech. They make sure they have "plausible diniability" or that no one can say they actually said something.

To me your favored word "as" is more confusing and even sounds less right than the word "and".

using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, AS the missile to damage this building

I think the AA flight was filled with citizens and "the missile"

not AA flight was filled with citizens as the missile

sounds much more correct.

Even tap dancing Rummy probably would not say something as stupid as

a plane was filled with citizens as missiles"

_________

I can tell you of one transcription error though in that Defense Dept transcript..

""Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. "

should be changed to

"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. "

It may or may not help you out to read the definition of the word "missile" ::) I never said the DOD made transcription errors. You said that.

In the lines of the transcript, He talks about "plastic knives" and "an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens" (paraphrasing here) "being used as the missile to damage this bldg(the P-gon)and similiar that damaged WTC" , using the word "and" doesn't make sense, if you look at the sentence in question, what does He mean by "an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens" then? Review the Definition of the word "missile".

willie pete
11th September 2014, 11:14 AM
10 years before 9/11/01 watch to the end! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48V41HqIyRw on the same fucking day bush1 you cant make this shit up

I've known about the new world order long before this Mick

Norweger
11th September 2014, 11:41 AM
but but i'm a batmanure insane christian zionist and i need the myth about Muslim hijackers in order to preserve my false world-view because i like the current geo-political climate where Israel is secure.

Dachsie
11th September 2014, 12:06 PM
The reason I got into this sub discussion is that I tried to find where Runsfeld said what Meria Heller said on her radio show a few days ago that Rumsfeld said. Heller said Rummy said “I was in the building when the missile hit.”

The only thing I could find that was in writing that was a primary source was the transcript I gave from the Defense Department.

There may be a video and or recording of Rumsfeld saying exactly what Heller said he said that I have not found yet, but apparently from my finding, Rumsfeld did mention missile in connection with the Pentagon.

One of the 9-11 Cover-Up Commission commissioners named Tim Roemer also mentioned the word “missile” in connection with the Pentagon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmr9dFbf2c#t=42

OK, now I have a better idea of what you are saying and the point your are making and I agree that “as” makes much more sense if it is the plane that is being described as a missile.

The transcription is very poor as far as spelling, accurate word transcribed and punctuation (the comma should not be there separating used and as) and the Defense Department certainly ought to do better when transcribing the Secretary of Defense on such a crucial issue.

Dachsie
11th September 2014, 12:14 PM
Yes, most of us knew about the "new world order" long before this. The truth of the matter is left wing alternative commentators try to make it like the "new world order" thing did not begin until very recently. Meria Heller said on her radio show three days ago that "the new world order began with 9-11.

No, the NWO goes back to when that pyramid thing began. You know, the pyramid on our dollar bill.

Dachsie
11th September 2014, 12:17 PM
Here Dubya is trying to play Jesus.

New International Version
"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

Mathew 12:30

Serpo
11th September 2014, 12:32 PM
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/7-Party-%28R%29.jpg

Hypertiger
11th September 2014, 12:33 PM
The official discovery date of the New World was 1492...That is generation A.

Generation X = 1961 to 1981.

Generation Y = 1981 to 2001.

Generation Z = 2001 to 2021.

Generation Z begins turning 19 in 2020.

The new world order is not trying to take over...you all were born into it...and it has reached the maximum potential inflation up to absolute 1 and is in the process of deflating down to the maximum potential or absolute 0 point.

Like 2020 vision.

9+11 = 20.

The USA was created by the globalists...

The American revolution and French revolution was financed by the city of London.

The French revolution to eliminate the monarchy in France.

The American revolution to break free from the British monarchy and parliament of England.

But at no time did The USA or France ever gain their independence from the city of London.

The bank of England in it's history created trillions of pounds of Sterling silver out of thin air to finance the conquest of the New World construction the New world Order.

The founding fathers objective and the objective of the illuminati were and are the same.

Just because you can not see invisible order or reality of the logical system operating in the background that is powering the visible chaos of the reasonable graphical user interface or fantasy believed to be reality in the foreground.

Does not mean that it is not there.

Out of sight and out of mind is the religion of the blind.

The most worshipful knowledgeable masters of mathematics rule the ignorant vulgar and profane slaves of mathematics.

The only way you will win against me is if I let you win...Or give you what you want or YES/victory.

Otherwise I will continue to supply what you need or NO/defeat.

There is never a lasting victory over fantasy/lies believed to be Truth while the war against reality/truth has no exit strategy and always ends in defeat.

It cracks me up how you think I'm one of you and that you can be free of me by ignoring me.

The only similarity to you all is only superficial.

You are all absolute capitalists that take more power than you give to sustain existence.

The same as chopping down trees faster than they regrow to power the daydream fantasy or cherished delusion you believe is a logical conclusion.

You have two options.

Stop chopping now before the trees run out and the daydream fantasy collapses into the nightmare of reality.

Or to avoid that negative fate.

Continue chopping down trees until they run out later and you are forced to stop chopping and the daydream fantasy collapses into the nightmare of reality.

Now or later the logical conclusion is the same.

2008 was maximum potential...and it's all collapsing to oblivion...from the bottom of the hierarchy to the top.

Because the top lives off the yield from the bottom.

The life liberty and happiness effect you are enjoying at the top of the global pyramid scheme is powered by the death tyranny and misery caused at the bottom of the global pyramid scheme.

But because the system is yield starved...you all are cannibalizing each other trying to supply the demand of your hunger for power.

the demand for life liberty and happiness or exponential growth at the top is greater than the supply of life liberty and happiness from the bottom.

The poor getting poorer rich getting richer effect has shown up.

since the demand for power by the top/consumers/light bulbs is greater than the supply from the bottom/producers/power plants.

Death tyranny and misery or exponential decay is becoming more powerful while life liberty and happiness or exponential growth is becoming less powerful.

Like hypothermia or cold death...that is clawing its way from the extremities eating hot life or inflation to power deflation...Creeping it's way to the beating heart of the global system or core.

That is what is coming home to roost.

It's why prices of food and fuel are rising up so fast...The yield starvation has the top or master whipping or taxing the slaves backs faster and faster.

The slaves or net producers of yield...can not supply the demands of the net consumers of yield...they are exhausted.

Of course if you all realized it was game over...you all would stop or try to avoid your fate...and instead of the nice controlled gradual collapse you all are enjoying...The system would suffer an uncontrolled violent collapse.