PDA

View Full Version : Fuk u, fuk ur 'smart gun' & fuk the horse u rode in on

midnight rambler
12th September 2014, 04:58 PM
All you 'smart gun' proponents can eat shit and die.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/9/11/6136219/the-first-winner-in-the-1-million-smart-gun-tech-challenge

General of Darkness
12th September 2014, 05:36 PM
And I'm sure there's a way for the .gov to shoot a signal at it to disable it. This is all fucking stupid because criminals aren't going to be using these. This is just another example of the .gov coming after law abiding whitey.

osoab
12th September 2014, 05:49 PM
At least the New Jersey law is mentioned in the article.

crimethink
12th September 2014, 07:55 PM
Don't we all want law enforcement to have the best, cutting-edge technology? I propose we replace all police weapons with these "smart guns," before even thinking of forcing civilians to use them.

old steel
12th September 2014, 08:03 PM
We gotta take them down that is all there is to it.

It's now or never.

old steel
12th September 2014, 08:29 PM
Our kids and grandkids are and are being indoctrinated into their system, come on man you know i'm right.

Don't you want to go out with a bang?

It'll be just like fuckin' Nam all over again.

Horn
12th September 2014, 11:07 PM
Don't we all want law enforcement to have the best, cutting-edge technology? I propose we replace all police weapons with these "smart guns," before even thinking of forcing civilians to use them.

Barrel mounted forward pointing retinal scanners, the chosen method.

Shami-Amourae
13th September 2014, 01:10 AM
Our kids and grandkids are and are being indoctrinated into their system, come on man you know i'm right.

Don't you want to go out with a bang?

It'll be just like fuckin' Nam all over again.

By then 3D printers will be highly efficient and simple. The only way they can seriously get gun control is ammo control.

midnight rambler
13th September 2014, 01:22 AM
By then 3D printers will be highly efficient and simple. The only way they can seriously get gun control is ammo control.

The redcoats didn't come for the muskets, they came for the ball and powder. And back then the making of ball and powder was very low tech as opposed today, as in just about anyone could produce ball and powder whereas the production of modern ammo requires very sophisticated operations in the making of cases, projectiles, primers, and smokeless powder. Therefore the prudent will load up on that 'lifetime' supply of ammo now while they still can.

gunDriller
13th September 2014, 07:06 AM
The redcoats didn't come for the muskets, they came for the ball and powder. And back then the making of ball and powder was very low tech as opposed today, as in just about anyone could produce ball and powder whereas the production of modern ammo requires very sophisticated operations in the making of cases, projectiles, primers, and smokeless powder. Therefore the prudent will load up on that 'lifetime' supply of ammo now while they still can.

The hardest component to manufacture is the primer.

It contains a genuine high-explosive and is manufactured with care & precision comparable to Intel's CPU processor production.

An example of the cult of Technology.

The smart gun advocates, if they can actually see that adding complexity adds risk, are quite mum on that point.

So it becomes sort of like an American version of Russian roulette.

Horn
13th September 2014, 07:37 AM
Someone needs to come up with a black powder Gatlin type alternative, that does not eclipse the full auto specification.

on a 3d printer

mick silver
14th September 2014, 11:21 AM
ammo control is here , the price show this and most times you cannot find what your looking for

midnight rambler
14th September 2014, 11:38 AM
ammo control is here , the price show this and most times you cannot find what your looking for

You can pretty much get whatever you need in military calibers* and shotgun rounds now although the prices are jacked up, the biggest problem is that .22 LR prices are >3-4x what they should be WHEN you can find what you're wanting.

*Recently I've been able to source the FiBbIe loads aka RM556FBIT3 aka TBBC, the 62 gr. Nosler bonded bullet aka Winchester RA556B (but not the Winchester round itself, that shit is $1.60/round :o), and the Barnes 70 gr. TSX aka brown-tip - all loaded ammo and all +/- ~$1/rd.

Hypertiger
14th September 2014, 11:40 AM
Now all they need to invent is a smart icepick so that it becomes impossible for me to walk up to as your best friend then shape shift into your worst enemy and stick the absolute 1 or needle of reality into the black hole or event horizon of your ear and pop the bubble of fantasy or absolute 0 between your ears to excommunicate a dumb person that believes they are smart person from the Universal church of existence.

Ammo?

That is food...Of course you must keep your killing machine well oiled and that requires water.

Guns do not kill people...People kill people...Guns are tools that allows killing people to be easy to accomplish.

Weak people invented tools to make them appear stronger than they really are.

Like a mental weakling tells me that 1+1=3.

I will say it is 2

Then they pull out a gun or mind control tool and place it against my head to prove that might makes right.

Or NO means YES

Then demand I believe that 1+1=3 or else they will inject a lead pill into my head with their bullet launcher and cure me of my obvious mental problem.

Then sure....In that case...When in Rome or America do as the Romans or Americans do...1+1=3...Whatever floats your Titanic to the bottom of the Atlantic.