PDA

View Full Version : Parents of Aurora shooting victim sue ammo sellers

Cebu_4_2
20th September 2014, 04:40 AM
Parents of Aurora shooting victim sue ammo sellers

By Ed Payne, CNN
updated 9:08 AM EDT, Wed September 17, 2014

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/120723040516-james-holmes-court-3-horizontal-gallery.jpgMore photos: Mourning the victims of the Colorado theater massacre" id="articleGalleryPhoto001" style="margin:0 auto;" border="0" height="360" width="640">

The public gets its first glimpse of James Holmes, 24, the suspect in the Colorado theater shooting during his initial court appearance Monday, July 23. With his hair dyed reddish-orange, Holmes, here with public defender Tamara Brady, showed little emotion. He is accused of opening fire in a movie theater Friday, July 20, in Aurora, Colorado, killing 12 people and wounding 58 others. More photos: Mourning the victims of the Colorado theater massacre (http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/21/us/gallery/colorado-mourning-victims/index.html)

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

The lawsuit alleges the online retailers negligently supplied the shooter
James Holmes purchased thousands of rounds of ammunition
The July 2012 shooting killed 12 people
No trial date has been set. It has been delayed three times

(CNN) -- The parents of a woman killed during the Colorado theater shooting two years ago are suing four online retailers for negligence.

The websites sold James Holmes the ammunition, body armor, tear gas and other equipment used when he opened fired in a packed Aurora movie theater during a July 2012 midnight showing of the Batman film "The Dark Knight Rises."
The Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence (http://www.bradycampaign.org/press-room/brady-center-sues-online-sellers-of-ammunition-and-equipment-used-in-aurora-movie-theater) filed the lawsuit on behalf of Sandy and Lonnie Phillips, whose daughter Jessica Ghawi was shot and killed in the attack that left 12 dead and dozens wounded.

The lawsuit alleges that Lucky Gunner, the Sportman's Guide, BulletProofBodyArmorHQ.com and BTP Arms negligently supplied Holmes.
"A crazed, homicidal killer should not be able to amass a military arsenal, without showing his face or answering a single question, with the simple click of a mouse," said a statement released by the Brady Center. "If businesses choose to sell military-grade equipment online, they must screen purchasers to prevent arming people like James Holmes."

The lawsuit (http://www.bradycampaign.org/sites/default/files/PhillipsvsLuckyGunner.pdf) says Lucky Gunner sold Holmes 4,000 rounds of ammunition. The Sportman's Guide allegedly sold Holmes a 100-round drum ammunition magazine and 700 rounds. The other vendors are said to have provided the other equipment used by Holmes.

"Two years ago when our daughter Jessica was murdered, and we first heard the details of the massacre, I asked my husband: 'How can anyone order over 4,000 rounds of ammunition without raising any red flags? Why weren't any questions asked of the person who bought all of this ammunition?" said Sandy Phillips.

"As gun owners, parents, and citizens of this country, we hope that our lawsuit will spare other families the tragedy that we have gone through after the death of our beautiful daughter."
Remembering the victims
(http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/07/us/interactive.colorado.victims/)
Trial on hold
Holmes' trail was scheduled to begin in October, but has been delayed.
A psychiatrist conducting a second sanity examination on Holmes asked for more time to complete the examination, according to a judge's order from Arapahoe County District Court made public over the summer.

He has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity to the 166 charges he faces in connection with the rampage.

This is the third time the trial has been delayed. It was originally set to begin in August 2013 but was pushed back to February. That date was then delayed until October, which has now been postponed.

Background of Colorado shooting suspect full of contrasts (http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colorado-theater-suspect-profile/)
2013: Defense team says Holmes committed Colorado theater shooting (http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/11/justice/colorado-james-holmes/index.html)

EE_
20th September 2014, 04:56 AM
Because ammo kills people, not guns?

Ares
20th September 2014, 05:41 AM
These people are morons. You have to send them a valid government issued ID before they'll send you ammunition. I too have used lucky gunner and purchased ammunition. Am I a mass murderer? Lucky gunner followed the law. John Holmes didn't. I'm sorry your daughter was killed most likely by a government sponsored psychopath. But luckygunner broke no law. Place the blame where it squarely belongs. Washington D.C.

midnight rambler
20th September 2014, 07:06 AM
All the more reason to get that 'lifetime' supply of ammo all squared away NOW. Even people who don't own any guns should stockpile ammo* in the tens of thousands of rounds - it's just a good investment in one's future.

*in standard popular calibers and 12 & 20 gauge

crimethink
20th September 2014, 12:43 PM
You have to send them a valid government issued ID before they'll send you ammunition.

I do not patronize businesses that unnecessarily require "government issued ID."

My online ammunition suppliers do not require any form of ID, just a click-box certification I am over 18/21 as is applicable. These include Cabela's, MidwayUSA, and SG Ammo.

As for the lawsuit, if the black-robed priests enable this, no online merchant - of any product - will be safe from future litigation. amazon.com sold you chocolate bars? They're negligent for making you fat!

midnight rambler
20th September 2014, 02:45 PM
Because ammo kills people, not guns?

Extending that line of reasoning then automobile manufacturers are liable for selling automobiles to known DUI/DWI offenders who subsequently kill and maim others with an automobile.

Cebu_4_2
20th September 2014, 06:46 PM
Funny that no one remembers this kid was on acid and did nothing but rest in his (the) car.

Hypertiger
20th September 2014, 07:36 PM
Typical American drones.

When you sue anyone...they derive all they have from everyone within the system...So they are basically demanding everyone in the world to supply their demands for power.

Please supply the demand for yield or else be annihilated.

"When plunder (Taking more power than you give or absolute capitalism) becomes a way of life for a group of men (worshipful absolute capitalist masters) living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a (Rule) legal system that authorizes it and a moral code (Religion) that glorifies it." --Frederic Bastiat..The LAW

It never fails to amaze me how monumentally selfish and ignorant all you game players are.

Yes that is what you all are...game players...

in a legal system or game.

you can do something illegal as long as you are not caught breaking a rule and you can do something wrong as long as it is legal.

and when you cause something wrong to become a right.

Not only can you choose to do it...You must do it in order to sustain existence.

In the end you all will annihilate each other attempting to acquire what you never had to begin with or acquire what you never will.

Freedom from Truth.

Freedom from GOD.

"The Code of Ur-Nammu is the oldest known law code surviving today. It is from Mesopotamia and is written on tablets, in the Sumerian language c. 2100–2050 BC."

"Although the preface directly credits the laws to king Ur-Nammu of Ur (2112–2095 BC), the actual author who had the laws written down onto cuneiform tablets is still somewhat under dispute. Some scholars[who?] have attributed it to Ur-Nammu's son Shulgi."

37 x 33 = 2112

With 37 being the 12th prime and 73 being the 21st prime.

"Although it is known that earlier law-codes existed, such as the Code of Urukagina, this represents the earliest extant legal text. It is three centuries older than the Code of Hammurabi. The laws are arranged in casuistic form of IF (crime) THEN (punishment)—a pattern followed in nearly all later codes. For the oldest extant law-code known to history, it is considered remarkably advanced, because it institutes fines of monetary compensation for bodily damage, as opposed to the later lex talionis (‘eye for an eye’) principle of Babylonian law; however, murder, robbery, adultery and rape were capital offenses."

"3. If a man commits a kidnapping, he is to be imprisoned and pay 15 shekels of silver."

Advanced...Because if you have enough money...Crime does pay...You can buy your way out if you are rich.

"One mina ( 1/60 of a talent ) was made equal to 60 shekels ( 1 shekel = 11 grams of silver )."

"13. If a man is accused of sorcery he must undergo ordeal by water; if he is proven innocent, his accuser must pay 3 shekels."

"14. If a man accused the wife of a man of adultery, and the river ordeal proved her innocent, then the man who had accused her must pay one-third of a mina of silver."

"Those who didn’t admit to being a witch and under heavy suspicion were usually induced to confess by way of torture. One method was dunking, in which the accused would be held under water repeatedly until they were successfully broken down. This is also an effective means to brainwash someone into believing a lie, anything to make the inhumanity cease."

"The Salem witch trials were a series of hearings and prosecutions of people accused of witchcraft in colonial Massachusetts between February 1692 and May 1693."

2112 BC - 1693 AD = 3805 years.

"In computer science, conditional statements, conditional expressions and conditional constructs are features of a programming language which perform different computations or actions depending on whether a programmer-specified boolean condition evaluates to true or false."

IF (boolean condition) THEN
(consequent)
ELSE
(alternative)
END IF

"Classical conditioning (also Pavlovian conditioning or respondent conditioning) is a kind of learning that occurs when a conditioned stimulus (CS) is paired with an unconditioned stimulus (US). Usually, the CS is a neutral stimulus (e.g., the sound of a tuning fork), the US is biologically potent (e.g., the taste of food) and the unconditioned response (UR) to the US is an unlearned reflex response (e.g., salivation). After pairing is repeated (some learning may occur already after only one pairing), the organism exhibits a conditioned response (CR) to the CS when the CS is presented alone."

"Classical conditioning differs from operant or instrumental conditioning, in which a behavior is strengthened or weakened, depending on its consequences (i.e., reward or punishment)"

Pleasure or pain

Bliss or misery

Positive or negative

Inflation or deflation

Exponential growth or exponential decay

Life or death.

1 or 0

Supply of power and demand for power.

It takes a second to imagine a computer program (legislation).

It takes a minute to write a computer program (legislation).

It takes an eternity to debug a computer program (legislation).

Please supply the demand for exponential growth/victory YES or else suffer exponential decay/defeat NO.

You all are just game players.

Hypertiger
20th September 2014, 07:51 PM
"The Richest Man in Babylon is a book by George Samuel Clason which dispenses financial advice through a collection of parables set in ancient Babylon."

You are all entangled in threads like flies within the world wide web of lies ruled by the horror of babble on.

Since I know Truth...I'm the richest man in babble on.

Money is fake power or ignorance.

That is sustained by real power or knowledge.

Something or Truth needs to supply power to the demand for power by nothing or a lie that wants to become something or Truth an never die.

GOD or Truth needs to supply power to the demand for power by Satan or a lie that wants to become GOD or Truth and never die.

There is never a lasting victory over lies/ignorance/Satan while the war against Truth/knowledge/GOD has no exit strategy and always ends in defeat.

Ignorance of Truth is the root of all evil.

What do you think I'm going to do?

Hop in a wood chipper to annihilate my finite body and supply your demand for infinite money?

Dream on you crazy drones.

Hypertiger
20th September 2014, 08:10 PM
"The Dark Side of the Moon is the eighth studio album by the English progressive rock band Pink Floyd, released in March 1973"

Third month is March...3...Pisces is 69.

“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”-Tesla

"The numbers 3 and 7 are considered both "perfect numbers" under Hebrew tradition."

I was born March 5th.

3 x 5 = 15.

1+2+3+4+5 = 15/5 = 3
5+6+7+8+9 = 35/5 =7

3 5 7

6+9 = 15
9/6 = 1.5

69 x 5 = 345

345 + 543 = 888

"The Dark Side of the Moon became one of the best-selling albums of all time,[85] (not counting compilations and various artists soundtracks), and is in the top 25 of a list of best-selling albums in the United States.[47][86] Although it held the number one spot in the US for only a week, it remained in the Billboard album chart for 741 weeks"

741 + 147 = 888

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo

Who or what is US? and who or what is THEM?.

"Quis ut Deus?, a Latin sentence meaning "Who is like God?", is a literal translation of the name Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל‎, transliterated Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl)."

General of Darkness
20th September 2014, 08:28 PM
Extending that line of reasoning then automobile manufacturers are liable for selling automobiles to known DUI/DWI offenders who subsequently kill and maim others with an automobile.

Actually their logic is to sue to the fuel providers.

madfranks
20th September 2014, 08:47 PM
"The Richest Man in Babylon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZKUTW5cucQ

Horn
20th September 2014, 09:49 PM
This is the third time the trial has been delayed. It was originally set to begin in August 2013 but was pushed back to February. That date was then delayed until October, which has now been postponed.

The mysterious development of a debilitating disease from eating laced bolony sandwiches probably awaits him.

Hypertiger
20th September 2014, 10:05 PM
Not their logic...sorry.

Their reasoning.

Valid reasoning is considered to be logic

Invalid reasoning is considered illogic

With beauty (logic) being in the eyes of the beholder.

Logic is the supply of power or cause while reason is the demand for power to produce the effect.

Like all people or animals that cherish the delusion they are Human beings...They are ignorant of Truth and employ absolute self indulgent reason.

They follow the path of least effort to the logical conclusion or defeat of the reasonable assumption of victory.

"God does not play dice."--Albert Einstein

Reason rolls the die...Logic shows the result of the roll.

You have a right to choose to roll the dice of life liberty and happiness...you have no right to obtain what you want.

You can only obtain what you need...not what you want.

You only obtain what you want when what you need and want are the same.

Like all of you...You all believe you are Human beings.

But you do not know what the actual difference between an animal and a Human being is.

In this case you have Satan playing dice against Satan with winner take all.

In entanglement it takes two to tango...But the two visible particles or duality are powered by an invisible singularity.

Game players do not care about anything except winning.

Victory.

The key problem is that It is impossible for a lie to defeat Truth.

Those that employ absolute self indulgent reason are ignorant of Truth or logic.

Probability that a lie can defeat truth = 0% = absolutely NO = absolute 0 = negative = defeat = variable = uncertain = impossible.

Probability that Truth can defeat a lie = 100% = absolutely YES = absolute 1 = positive = victory = constant = certain = possible.

The entire Aurora shooting incident is ultimately irrelevant...It's into the Circus Maximus zone now.

"In 2006, Holmes worked as an intern at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies where he was assigned to write computer code for an experiment. Holmes, who was described by his supervisor as stubborn, uncommunicative and socially inept, presented his project to the other interns at the end of the internship, but never actually completed it. Holmes wrote of his experiences at the Salk Institute in a college application essay: "I had little experience in computer programming and the work was challenging to say the least. Nonetheless, I taught myself how to program in Flash and then construct a cross-temporal calibration model.... Completing the project and presenting my model at the end of the internship was exhilarating"

"Holmes attended the University of California, Riverside (UCR) and, in 2010, received his undergraduate degree in neuroscience with the highest honors. He was a member of several honor societies, including Phi Beta Kappa and Golden Key. According to UCR recommendation letters submitted to the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign (UIUC), Holmes graduated in the top 1% of his class with a 3.949 GPA. The UCR letters also described Holmes as "a very effective group leader’’ and a person who "takes an active role in his education, and brings a great amount of intellectual and emotional maturity into the classroom"

"In June 2011, Holmes enrolled as a Ph.D. student in neuroscience at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora. He received a $21,600 grant from the National Institutes of Health, according to agency records, which was disbursed in installments from July 2011 to June 2012. Holmes also received a $5,000 stipend from the University of Colorado, Denver. Though Holmes received a letter of acceptance to UIUC, where he was offered a $22,600 stipend and free tuition, he declined their offer without specifying a reason. Reviewers of Holmes' application at UIUC remembered his application because he submitted a picture of himself with a llama."

"Holmes' defense attorneys stated in a motion that he was a psychiatric patient of the medical director of Anschutz's Student Mental Health Services prior to the Aurora shooting. The prosecutor disagreed with that claim. Four days after the release of the defense attorney's motion, the judge required this information to be blacked out. CBS News later reported that Holmes met with at least three mental health professionals at the University of Colorado prior to the massacre."

There you go...In custody he has been "tranceformed"

His mind is mush at this point.

Mental health professional = mind rapist.

James Eagan Holmes (born December 13, 1987)

I created Hypertiger in 1988.

I escaped from a Liberal mind rapist facility years previously...That I was put into when I was 8

Since I was found to be impervious to mind control.

I escaped by supplying the mind rapists with what they wanted...victory.

I fooled them into believing their mind rape was working.

James Eagan Holmes was not even 1 year old when I was helping to construct the electronic digital computerized version of the absolute capitalist hierarchical food powered make work enterprise...Or Matrix he and all of you that were created out of thin air inside it are programed to call civilization.

Hypertiger
20th September 2014, 10:30 PM
The mysterious development of a debilitating disease from eating laced bolony sandwiches probably awaits him.

The economists Harry White (left) and John Maynard Keynes at the Bretton Woods Conference. Both had been strong advocates of a central-controlled international trade environment and recommended the establishment of three institutions: the IMF (for fiscal and monetary issues); the World Bank (for financial and structural issues); and the ITO (for international economic cooperation)."

"The Atlantic Charter set goals for the post-war world and inspired many of the international agreements that shaped the world thereafter. The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), the post-war independence of European colonies, and much more are derived from the Atlantic Charter.

"It was negotiated during the United Nations Conference on Trade and Employment and was the outcome of the failure of negotiating governments to create the International Trade Organization (ITO). GATT was signed in 1947, took effect in 1948, and lasted until 1994; it was replaced by the World Trade Organization in 1995."

"The World Trade Organization (WTO) is an organization that intends to supervise and liberalize international trade."

Harry Dexter White (American wife) and John Maynard Keynes (British Husband) = Fabians

HG Wells was a Fabian...He wrote the "Open conspiracy" and the "NEW WORLD ORDER"

The time machine...and war of the worlds...Time machine was good...The Liberals or Eloi were reduced to baby seals that the Morlocks or conservative clubbers...kept like livestock and ate...Yummy.

"John Maynard Keynes, 1st Baron Keynes, CB, FBA (5 June 1883 – 21 April 1946) was a British economist whose ideas have fundamentally affected the theory and practice of modern macroeconomics, and informed the economic policies of governments. He built on and greatly refined earlier work on the causes of business cycles, and is widely considered to be one of the founders of modern macroeconomics and the most influential economist of the 20th century."

"Keynes's early romantic and sexual relationships were exclusively with men.Keynes had been in relationships while at Eton and Cambridge; significant among these early partners were Dilly Knox and Daniel Macmillan.Keynes was open about his affairs, and between 1901 to 1915, kept separate diaries in which he tabulated his many sexual encounters. Keynes's relationship and later close friendship with Macmillan was to be fortuitous, as Macmillan's company first published his tract, Economic Consequences of the Peace.""

"Attitudes in the Bloomsbury Group, in which Keynes was avidly involved, were relaxed about homosexuality. Keynes, together with writer Lytton Strachey, had reshaped the Victorian attitudes of the Cambridge Apostles: "since [their] time, homosexual relations among the members were for a time common", wrote Bertrand Russell.The artist Duncan Grant, whom he met in 1908, was one of Keynes's great loves. Keynes was also involved with Lytton Strachey,though they were for the most part love rivals, and not lovers. Keynes had won the affections of Arthur Hobhouse,as well as Grant, both times falling out with a jealous Strachey for it.Strachey had previously found himself put off by Keynes, not least because of his manner of "treating his love affairs statistically"

"Harry Dexter White (October 9, 1892 – August 16, 1948) was an American economist, senior U.S. Treasury department official, and an active agent of Soviet espionage.[1] He was the senior American official at the 1944 Bretton Woods conference. He dominated the conference and imposed his vision of post-war financial institutions over the objections of John Maynard Keynes, the British representative. After the war, White was a major architect of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank."

"On November 7, 1945, defecting Soviet espionage courier Elizabeth Bentley told investigators of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that in late 1942 or early 1943 she learned from Soviet spies Nathan Gregory Silvermaster and Ludwig Ullmann that one source of the government documents they were photographing and passing on to her and NKVD spymaster Jacob Golos was Harry Dexter White."

"FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover sent a hand-delivered letter to Truman's Military Aide, Gen. Harry Vaughan, at the White House, reporting information that "a number of persons employed by the government of the United States have been furnishing data and information to persons outside the Federal Government, who are in turn transmitting this information to espionage agents of the Soviet government." The letter listed a dozen Bentley suspects, the second of whom was Harry Dexter White"

"The Venona project was a counter-intelligence program initiated by the United States Army Signal Intelligence Service (a forerunner of the National Security Agency) that lasted from 1943 to 1980.The program attempted to decrypt messages sent by Soviet Union intelligence agencies, including its foreign intelligence service and military intelligence services.During the program's four decades, approximately 3,000 messages were at least partially decrypted and translated.[3] The project produced some of the most important breakthroughs for western counter-intelligence in this period, including the discovery of the Cambridge spy ring[4] and the exposure of Soviet espionage targeting the Manhattan Project.The project was one of the most sensitive secrets of United States intelligence. It remained secret for over a decade after it ended and was not officially declassified until 1995."

"According to the Moynihan Commission on Government Secrecy, the complicity of both Alger Hiss and Harry Dexter White is conclusively proven by Venona,stating "The complicity of Alger Hiss of the State Department seems settled. As does that of Harry Dexter White of the Treasury Department." In his 1998 book, Senator Moynihan expresses certainty about Hiss's identification by Venona as a Soviet spy, writing "Hiss was indeed a Soviet agent and appears to have been regarded by Moscow as its most important.""

"In 1975, during the Church Committee hearings, the existence of a secret assassination weapon came to light. The CIA had developed a poison that caused the victim to have an immediate heart attack. This poison could be frozen into the shape of a dart and then fired at high speed from a pistol. The gun was capable of shooting the icy projectile with enough speed that the dart would go right through the clothes of the target and leave just a tiny red mark. Once in the body the poison would melt and be absorbed into the blood and cause a heart attack! The poison was developed to be undetectable by modern autopsy procedures."

"On August 13, 1948, White testified before the House Committee on Un-American Activities and denied being a communist. After he finished testifying he had a heart attack. He left Washington for a rest on his Fitzwilliam, New Hampshire farm. He had just arrived when he had another heart attack.Two days later, on August 16, 1948, he died, age 55.An overdose of digitalis was reported as the cause of death"

"Digitalis is a genus of about 20 species of herbaceous perennials, shrubs, and biennials commonly called foxgloves. This genus was traditionally placed in the figwort family Scrophulariaceae, but recent phylogenetic research has placed it in the much enlarged family Plantaginaceae. This genus is native to western and southwestern Europe,[4] western and central Asia, Australasia and northwestern Africa. The scientific name means "finger-like" and refers to the ease with which a flower of Digitalis purpurea can be fitted over a human fingertip. The flowers are produced on a tall spike, are tubular, and vary in colour with species, from purple to pink, white, and yellow. The best-known species is the common foxglove, Digitalis purpurea. This biennial plant is often grown as an ornamental plant due to its vivid flowers which range in colour from various purple tints through various shades of light gray, and to purely white. The flowers can also possess various marks and spottings."

"Throughout his life Keynes worked energetically for the benefit both of the public and his friends—even when his health was poor he laboured to sort out the finances of his old college, and at Bretton Woods, he worked to institute an international monetary system that would be beneficial for the world economy. Keynes suffered a series of heart attacks, which ultimately proved fatal, beginning during negotiations for an Anglo-American loan in Savannah, Georgia, where he was trying to secure favourable terms for the United Kingdom from the United States, a process he described as "absolute hell." A few weeks after returning from the United States, Keynes died of a heart attack at Tilton, his farmhouse home near Firle, East Sussex, England, on 21 April 1946"

"The Fabian Society is a British socialist organisation whose purpose is to advance the principles of socialism via gradualist and reformist means"

"The Fabian Society, which favoured gradual/evolutionay change rather than revolutionary/violent change, was named – at the suggestion of Frank Podmore – in honour of the Roman general Fabius Maximus (liberal) (nicknamed "Cunctator", meaning "the Delayer"). His Fabian strategy advocated tactics of harassment and attrition rather than head-on battles against the Carthaginian army under the renowned general Hannibal. (conservative)"

"An explanatory note appearing on the title page of the group's first pamphlet declared:"

"For the right moment you must wait, as Fabius did most patiently, when warring against Hannibal, though many censured his delays; but when the time comes you must strike hard, as Fabius did, or your waiting will be in vain, and fruitless."

Drop the soap...and wait for your victim to bend down and pick it up...Then when the time comes you must strike hard, as Fabius did, or your waiting will be in vain, and fruitless.

Yes I know that is bad...or good depending on your perspective.

With gradual absolute capitalists...It's postponement of arrival at the inevitable as long as possible...Game playing...

The gradual absolute capitalist rules for revolution

1. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness.

2. Get control of all means of publicity.

3. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and other trivialities.

4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

5. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.

6. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

7. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit and produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.

8. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.

9. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.

10. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the populace helpless. (You do not need firearms but the right to self defense can be taken away once you are reduced mentally and physically into baby seals)

"Do not worry about your beard (fantasy or 0) when you are about to lose you head (reality or 1)"-Sun Tzu

"We are all Keynesians now" is a famous phrase coined by Milton Friedman and attributed to U.S. president Richard Nixon. It is popularly associated with the reluctant embrace in a time of financial crisis of Keynesian economics by individuals such as Nixon who had formerly favored less interventionist policies.

We are all Fabians now...Since 1944...When the Bretton woods globalist master trade system was agreed to by all the nationalist slaves.

Hypertiger
20th September 2014, 11:10 PM
4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

"In the analysis of algorithms, the master theorem provides a cookbook solution in asymptotic terms (using Big O notation) for recurrence relations of types that occur in the analysis of many divide and conquer algorithms."

"In computer science, divide and conquer (D&C) is an important algorithm design paradigm based on multi-branched recursion. A divide and conquer algorithm works by recursively breaking down a problem into two or more sub-problems of the same (or related) type, until these become simple enough to be solved directly."

"On July 20, 2012, a mass shooting occurred inside of a Century movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, during a midnight screening of the film The Dark Knight Rises. A gunman, dressed in tactical clothing, set off tear gas grenades and shot into the audience with multiple firearms, killing 12 people and injuring 70 others."

The shooting occurred in theater 9

70 +12 = 82

82 +28 = 110

82/9 = 9.111111111111111111111111

July 20 = 7/20

720 is double 360...Like 2 circles...or 8...

"The Möbius strip or Möbius band (UK /ˈmɜrbiəs/ or US /ˈmoʊbiəs/; German: [ˈmøːbi̯ʊs]), also Mobius or Moebius, is a surface with only one side and only one boundary component. The Möbius strip has the mathematical property of being non-orientable. It can be realized as a ruled surface. It was discovered independently by the German mathematicians August Ferdinand Möbius and Johann Benedict Listing in 1858"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analemma

730 and 370

3 and 7

March and July

My birthday is March 5th

37 x 15 = 555

370 x 1.5 = 555

555-370 = 185

185 x 3 = 555

"The Dow Jones Industrial Average surpasses pre-financial crisis levels, reaching an all-time high, last set in October 2007, after the release of better than expected economic data from the United States and Europe and the Chinese growth target"

The bottom was March 5/6 2009.

"Hugo Chávez, the President of Venezuela, dies in office at the age of 58 in the capital, Caracas"

Same death day as Joseph Stalin...

March 6th.

3 x 6 is 18

37 x 18 = 666

"Ar-Raqqah (Arabic: الرقة‎ / ALA-LC: ar-Raqqah), also called Rakka and Raqqa, is a city in north central Syria located on the north bank of the Euphrates River, about 160 kilometres (99 miles) east of Aleppo. It is located 40 kilometres (25 miles) east of the Tabqa Dam, Syria's largest dam"

"It is currently controlled by a militant group calling itself the Islamic State, formerly known as ISIS, and is used as the capital of the group"

There are two kinds of numbers.

Visible numbers...which you can see.

Invisible numbers...which you can not see...but they are there.

"A phenomenon (Greek: φαινόμενoν, phainomenon, from the verb φαίνειν, phainein, "to show, shine, appear, to be manifest (or manifest itself)"), plural phenomena, is any observable occurrence"

"The noumenon /ˈnɒuːmɨnɒn/ is a posited object or event that is known (if at all) without the use of the senses. The term is generally used in contrast with, or in relation to "phenomenon", which refers to anything that appears to, or is an object of, the senses. In Platonic philosophy,"

Horn
20th September 2014, 11:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rOornOc-rw

Hypertiger
20th September 2014, 11:33 PM
Righty tighty lefty loosy

Conservative tighty or tax and save liberal loosy or tax and spend.

"Refers to threads on a screw, nut, bolt, etc. To tighten, you turn to the right (clockwise). To loosen, you turn toward the left (counter clockwise)."

Gradual absolute capitalist screw up/inflation/exponential growth to the maximum potential of positive insanity followed by the violent absolute capitalist screw down/deflation/exponential decay to the maximum potential of negative insanity.

I know a bit about quantum mechanics...Manipulating space an time.

Since real physics powers theoretical physics.

All fake stories or fantasy is based on true stories or reality.

real economics is the supply of power to the demand for power by fantasy economics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjSpO2B6G4s

Hypertiger
21st September 2014, 12:08 AM
Howard Robard Hughes, Jr. inherited his fortune from his dad.

"His father had patented the two-cone roller bit, which allowed rotary drilling for petroleum in previously inaccessible places."

In oil well drilling or black gold mining...You have to be good at Math...So you can figure out how to pump cubes down into round holes.

The general population of drones within the absolute capitalist hierarchical food powered make work enterprise know very little about everything but a lot about something.

I know more about everything than you all know about anything.

I know more about nothing than you all know about something.

Something or Truth/reality needs to supply power to the demand for power by nothing or a fantasy/lie that wants to become Truth and never die.

Why am I not rich in money?

Because while love of money is not the root of all evil.

The more monkey chow I have...The easier it is to manipulate monkeys into doing your bidding.

Manipulation of people without their knowledge is evil.

Being dumb and playing dumb is similar.

Blueprints?

My dad is an architect...So I have seen the blueprints.

I have fabricated blueprints.

The great architect of the Universe is the supply of power to the demand for power by the great architect of the Matrix...Or absolute capitalist hierarchical food powered make work enterprise...the city state of existence...or what you all call civilization.

You all do not care where power comes from...Like when you flip the switch to make lights turn on or YES...You only begin to care when the magical switch stops giving you the illumination you crave or supplies you with NO or what you need to your demand for YES or what you want.

Then you begin to care.

Cebu_4_2
21st September 2014, 02:23 AM
8 spam posts of 19 total posts. You HT are the top sucking the bottom of all the energy given.

midnight rambler
21st September 2014, 08:29 AM
8 spam posts of 19 total posts. You HT are the top sucking the bottom of all the energy given.

Like I posted earlier, Twisted Kitty is that floating turd that just will not flush out of the bowl.

mick silver
21st September 2014, 08:39 AM
ammo right now is out pricing silver and gold the new metal to hold . I just wish I owned a gun . if I was a betting man I would say some one in the big office is helping with this sue the ammo makers

Ares
21st September 2014, 08:59 AM
Howard Robard Hughes, Jr. inherited his fortune from his dad.

"His father had patented the two-cone roller bit, which allowed rotary drilling for petroleum in previously inaccessible places."

In oil well drilling or black gold mining...You have to be good at Math...So you can figure out how to pump cubes down into round holes.

The general population of drones within the absolute capitalist hierarchical food powered make work enterprise know very little about everything but a lot about something.

I know more about everything than you all know about anything.

I know more about nothing than you all know about something.

Something or Truth/reality needs to supply power to the demand for power by nothing or a fantasy/lie that wants to become Truth and never die.

Why am I not rich in money?

Because while love of money is not the root of all evil.

The more monkey chow I have...The easier it is to manipulate monkeys into doing your bidding.

Manipulation of people without their knowledge is evil.

Being dumb and playing dumb is similar.

Blueprints?

My dad is an architect...So I have seen the blueprints.

I have fabricated blueprints.

The great architect of the Universe is the supply of power to the demand for power by the great architect of the Matrix...Or absolute capitalist hierarchical food powered make work enterprise...the city state of existence...or what you all call civilization.

You all do not care where power comes from...Like when you flip the switch to make lights turn on or YES...You only begin to care when the magical switch stops giving you the illumination you crave or supplies you with NO or what you need to your demand for YES or what you want.

Then you begin to care.

What programming language are you coded in? Python? Perl? C#? C++? I'm trying to determine what level of coding went into your bot.

Hypertiger
21st September 2014, 09:59 AM
Like I posted earlier, Twisted Kitty is that floating turd that just will not flush out of the bowl.

The USA is the floating turd swirling the bowl on it's way to fall into the event horizon of the black hole.

Post all you wish...It's not going to save you from the fate that awaits all the fecal bacteria on the petri dish.

mick silver
21st September 2014, 10:02 AM
oh please great tiger one save us all from are fate

Hypertiger
21st September 2014, 10:30 AM
What programming language are you coded in? Python? Perl? C#? C++? I'm trying to determine what level of coding went into your bot.

You are the "bought"

You all are the supply to the demand for what I need.

It is impossible for you all to refuse to supply my demands for what I need.

Of course it is possible for you all to refuse to supply what I want...That is why I avoid wanting anything from any of you as much as possible.

"In computer science, a high-level programming language is a programming language with strong abstraction from the details of the computer. In comparison to low-level programming languages, it may use natural language elements, be easier to use, or may automate (or even hide entirely) significant areas of computing systems (e.g. memory management), making the process of developing a program simpler and more understandable relative to a lower-level language. The amount of abstraction provided defines how "high-level" a programming language is"

"In computer science, abstraction is the process of separating ideas from specific instances of those ideas at work. Computational structures are defined by their meanings (semantics), while hiding away the details of how they work. Abstraction tries to factor out details from a common pattern so that programmers can work close to the level of human thought, leaving out details which matter in practice, but are immaterial to the problem being solved. For example, a system can have several abstraction layers whereby different meanings and amounts of detail are exposed to the programmer; low-level abstraction layers expose details of the computer hardware where the program runs, while high-level layers deal with the business logic of the program."

English is called a natural language as opposed to an unnatural language such as what is called numerical machine code...But English is the highest level high level programing language since it is at the highest level or maximum potential of abstraction at the top of the hierarchy.

I'm sorry to say but I know more than you will ever dare in your wildest positive dreams or negative delusions to know.

In this domain I'm a slave that can be banished from existence by a domain master...It's just a button push to...turn me from visible to invisible...to make me out if sight and out of mind which is the one true religion of the blind.

Out of here...I'm the domain master and you all are the domain slaves and servants that I can choose to supply YES/life or death/NO to.

It's not my fault you all are absolute 0's that cherish the delusion you are absolute 1's.

You all do not program me...I deprogram and program you.

But manipulation of people without their knowledge is evil.

So I try as hard as I can to avoid programing people without their knowledge.

You all try as hard as you can to program people without their knowledge.

In here you can not kill me when I refuse to supply your tyrannical demands for yield...which protects you from me.

Because out of here...If I can see you...My immune system begins annihilating you without your knowledge.

Because it begins altering the space and time all around you against you.

I watch people that think they are GOD's walking amongst mere mortals...turn to dust.

Because my real name is Michael...Which translates into...Who is like GOD?

Lies and delusions are annihilated and shattered by my immune system.

I'm your best friend and your worst enemy at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3GAok8P0Ds

Turn against me and your existence in the Universe takes a turn for the worst.

The invisible order or reality of the basic system operating in the background powers the visible chaos of the graphical user interface or fantasy believed to be reality in the foreground.

Ask yourself this...How did I find you all?

Someone at the old GIM did a search and found one of my posts an then cut and pasted it...which attracted me to GIM...and I decided to become visible...to supply all you ignorant game players with a knowledgably game ender to play with.

Ammo is food...an water is the oil which keeps the living nightmare that protects the dying daydream alive.

Guns?

I laugh at your worship of them as GOD.

I'm sorry but guns can not protect the worshipers of Satan or the lie believed to be Truth or GOD from the wrath of GOD or Truth.

Hurry up and banish me...So I can stop giving you all the benefit of doubt and arrive at the logical conclusion or verdict.

I showed up at the old GIM around 2004...10 years is along time to waste in deliberation.

Libertytree
21st September 2014, 10:59 AM
You are the "bought"

You all are the supply to the demand for what I need.

It is impossible for you all to refuse to supply my demands for what I need.

Of course it is possible for you all to refuse to supply what I want...That is why I avoid wanting anything from any of you as much as possible.

"In computer science, a high-level programming language is a programming language with strong abstraction from the details of the computer. In comparison to low-level programming languages, it may use natural language elements, be easier to use, or may automate (or even hide entirely) significant areas of computing systems (e.g. memory management), making the process of developing a program simpler and more understandable relative to a lower-level language. The amount of abstraction provided defines how "high-level" a programming language is"

"In computer science, abstraction is the process of separating ideas from specific instances of those ideas at work. Computational structures are defined by their meanings (semantics), while hiding away the details of how they work. Abstraction tries to factor out details from a common pattern so that programmers can work close to the level of human thought, leaving out details which matter in practice, but are immaterial to the problem being solved. For example, a system can have several abstraction layers whereby different meanings and amounts of detail are exposed to the programmer; low-level abstraction layers expose details of the computer hardware where the program runs, while high-level layers deal with the business logic of the program."

English is called a natural language as opposed to an unnatural language such as what is called numerical machine code...But English is the highest level high level programing language since it is at the highest level or maximum potential of abstraction at the top of the hierarchy.

I'm sorry to say but I know more than you will ever dare in your wildest positive dreams or negative delusions to know.

In this domain I'm a slave that can be banished from existence by a domain master...It's just a button push to...turn me from visible to invisible...to make me out if sight and out of mind which is the one true religion of the blind.

Out of here...I'm the domain master and you all are the domain slaves and servants that I can choose to supply YES/life or death/NO to.

It's not my fault you all are absolute 0's that cherish the delusion you are absolute 1's.

You all do not program me...I deprogram and program you.

But manipulation of people without their knowledge is evil.

So I try as hard as I can to avoid programing people without their knowledge.

You all try as hard as you can to program people without their knowledge.

In here you can not kill me when I refuse to supply your tyrannical demands for yield...which protects you from me.

Because out of here...If I can see you...My immune system begins annihilating you without your knowledge.

Because it begins altering the space and time all around you against you.

I watch people that think they are GOD's walking amongst mere mortals...turn to dust.

Because my real name is Michael...Which translates into...Who is like GOD?

Lies and delusions are annihilated and shattered by my immune system.

I'm your best friend and your worst enemy at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3GAok8P0Ds

Turn against me and your existence in the Universe takes a turn for the worst.

The invisible order or reality of the basic system operating in the background powers the visible chaos of the graphical user interface or fantasy believed to be reality in the foreground.

Ask yourself this...How did I find you all?

Someone at the old GIM did a search and found one of my posts an then cut and pasted it...which attracted me to GIM...and I decided to become visible...to supply all you ignorant game players with a knowledgably game ender to play with.

Ammo is food...an water is the oil which keeps the living nightmare that protects the dying daydream alive.

Guns?

I laugh at your worship of them as GOD.

I'm sorry but guns can not protect the worshipers of Satan or the lie believed to be Truth or GOD from the wrath of GOD or Truth.

Hurry up and banish me...So I can stop giving you all the benefit of doubt and arrive at the logical conclusion or verdict.

I showed up at the old GIM around 2004...10 years is along time to waste in deliberation.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6793&stc=1

Give the tigger what it wants and banish it.

woodman
21st September 2014, 01:04 PM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6793&stc=1

Give the tigger what it wants and banish it.

He does seem to be begging for it.

madfranks
21st September 2014, 03:11 PM
He does seem to be begging for it.

Yeah, well we held a vote and the forum wants him to stay. So the best thing to do right now is put him on ignore.

woodman
21st September 2014, 03:13 PM
Yeah, well we held a vote and the forum wants him to stay. So the best thing to do right now is put him on ignore.

I chimed in on that thread too. Didn't think banning him was the way to go. Still don't.

chad
21st September 2014, 04:58 PM
retards gonna retard.